• 3 weeks later...

I tried this but the rape function doesn't work, even with 100% success rate and all the prerequisites disabled (and I'm not using any other werewolves mod)

EDIT: I got it to work, but my character (as a werewolf) doesn't align with the victim 

How did you get it to work?

I have the bodies working correctly but all I get is invalid target.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have an odd problem. I am a female, so after the transform animation, I have a male model first. Then it switches to the proper female model after a few seconds. I can't figure out what's causing it or if that's just how it's supposed to be.

the only other werewolf mod i'm using is a sound replacer, so I'm pretty sure that's not the problem.

• 1 month later...

So I assume that this mod also let's female werewolves rape, but I'm only able to get the male animations to work. Females just get the bloodlust added with no animation change. Am I suppose to download another animation pack for the female WW animations or am I making a mistake somewhere?

also when i try to have sex with another werewolf (Me being male, them being female) it says invalid target. Is there another mod that I need to use to have werewolf on werewolf?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, H3ADhunt3r5761 said:

don't know if this forum is still active but seem to have issues with all female werewolves looking like males any clue as to why? 

there is a setting inside it's MCM called "females use male mesh" (or something like that), make sure it's turned off.

First, works, was able to assault pretty much whatever I wanted, ran into an issue where a wolf decided to kill the one I was starting a rape on, so, just sat there, ended up eating the person, then I raped the wolf for good measure.

I've got Bad Dog's schlong set on and would really love to use it, but the transformations for the females are lifeless static cannon breasts and males get torpedo sheath that changes to a cruise missile in front of it during sex (what I can see of it with the limited camera angle).  I'm using the Sexlab Werewolves in CF, tried using Bad Dog's stuff and it just ignores it, so there is nothing but static.

Was wondering if there are HDT alternatives and if the schlongs can be configured in CF and if the breasts can be something other than rock melons.

GuruSR.

Recently installed this- and all the required other mods. Having a problem were despite the mod being active, Creature Framework is telling me that there are "No Supported Mods" active in MCM. (That wasn't the exact wording, but it's not letting me do anything to register the SexLab Werewolves.) Also, (This might be related) whenever I press the hotkey near a viable target (>40% health), it either says "Invalid Target", "Attempt Failed", or "Bloodlust Increased".

12 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I've got Bad Dog's schlong set on and would really love to use it, but the transformations for the females are lifeless static cannon breasts and males get torpedo sheath that changes to a cruise missile in front of it during sex (what I can see of it with the limited camera angle).  I'm using the Sexlab Werewolves in CF, tried using Bad Dog's stuff and it just ignores it, so there is nothing but static.

Was wondering if there are HDT alternatives and if the schlongs can be configured in CF and if the breasts can be something other than rock melons.

First off, if you intend to use SOS-based schlongs (Bad Dog's or any other), you shouldn't really be using any Creature Framework based replacer for werewolves. The point of CF is to equip "erect" versions of the creature skins whenever they are aroused enough or take part in a SL scene. Since SOS' schlongs automatically go erect or flaccid depending on the situation, you don't need the CF functions. So you should disable werewolves in the CF menu (setting their skin to "Disabled).

As for females, the only female werewolf replacer that includes non-static breasts is the HDT Werewolves pack, which includes HDT support on breasts and butt.

20 minutes ago, Zeible said:

Recently installed this- and all the required other mods. Having a problem were despite the mod being active, Creature Framework is telling me that there are "No Supported Mods" active in MCM. (That wasn't the exact wording, but it's not letting me do anything to register the SexLab Werewolves.) Also, (This might be related) whenever I press the hotkey near a viable target (>40% health), it either says "Invalid Target", "Attempt Failed", or "Bloodlust Increased".

Try reinstalling SL and MNC/CF from scratch and starting a new game, sounds like something is borked on your install. And FY, the "Bloodlust increased" message means the rape was successful, so if it doesn't start a sex animation right after that it would mean something is broken in SL.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

First off, if you intend to use SOS-based schlongs (Bad Dog's or any other), you shouldn't really be using any Creature Framework based replacer for werewolves. The point of CF is to equip "erect" versions of the creature skins whenever they are aroused enough or take part in a SL scene. Since SOS' schlongs automatically go erect or flaccid depending on the situation, you don't need the CF functions. So you should disable werewolves in the CF menu (setting their skin to "Disabled).

As for females, the only female werewolf replacer that includes non-static breasts is the HDT Werewolves pack, which includes HDT support on breasts and butt.

Try reinstalling SL and MNC/CF from scratch and starting a new game, sounds like something is borked on your install. And FY, the "Bloodlust increased" message means the rape was successful, so if it doesn't start a sex animation right after that it would mean something is broken in SL.

Actually had that a while ago, then with MTE, I put the HDT stuff in there, but, sadly, the character was "futa'ed" due to a surprise and when she transforms, she "un-futa's" and with the current HDT stuff, she gets waaaay out of proportions, from like an A cup to a 4D cup and the schlong which is sheathed vanishes, until she transforms back, sounds like it tries to add it and fails, though not sure what that equip sound was for, not sure if there's even a log information on it.  Would like to get this working, plus perhaps, thin the form out some, just figured the HDT meant it was using the same slider info from the character, but IIRC, it cannot because that information won't transfer from human to werewolf without modding the transformation first.  (The RaceMenu edits on breasts, etc, won't transfer across, only the stock ones will.)

GuruSR.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I am also having problems with hotkeys.

I can't use mark (n) or change position keys while a (female) werewolf. Other keys work fine (ie, rotate scene). If I have the other actor selected before I change to a WW, I can use all keys except change positions so my female WW assumes the male role.

Rape works fine on humans (also can't change position, but I do assume female role).

On 3/10/2018 at 7:27 AM, terrorofmorrowind said:

I'm not sure if i'm the only one that has this issue but if the V button doesn't seem to work even after adding that ssl file in the scripts folder MAKE SURE to equip your claws and then use the V key.

I don't follow about having your claws out first. Claws are always out, no? Tried a few swings anyhow before rape and did indeed "attack".

Also, as a btw anyone, would like a mod (or included in this :smile: ) to start/offer sex as (female) WW that isn't a rape (this mod works great and correctly records the assault in your sex diary). I use defeat but keys don't work while in WW form and am unable to use conversation while in WW form either.

WW don't seem to like me much. Nor vamps for that matter.....

On ‎8‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, Sydney said:

I am also having problems with hotkeys.

I can't use mark (n) or change position keys while a (female) werewolf. Other keys work fine (ie, rotate scene). If I have the other actor selected before I change to a WW, I can use all keys except change positions so my female WW assumes the male role.

Rape works fine on humans (also can't change position, but I do assume female role).

I don't follow about having your claws out first. Claws are always out, no? Tried a few swings anyhow before rape and did indeed "attack".

Also, as a btw anyone, would like a mod (or included in this :smile: ) to start/offer sex as (female) WW that isn't a rape (this mod works great and correctly records the assault in your sex diary). I use defeat but keys don't work while in WW form and am unable to use conversation while in WW form either.

WW don't seem to like me much. Nor vamps for that matter.....

I have moonlight tales and somehow i have to "equip" my claws before i can attack someone. It is only in this stance that this mod actually works. If i "unequip" my claws it won't. It's not really a biggy though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

interference from moonlight tales or SOS is most likely.

it was moonlight thx. any idea on why my werewolf and a npc don't line up correctly for the 1st 10 seconds of a animation?

like it starts and the npc is will by facing my left while I;m looking straight

5 minutes ago, PsychosCreed said:

it was moonlight thx. any idea on why my werewolf and a npc don't line up correctly for the 1st 10 seconds of a animation?

like it starts and the npc is will by facing my left while I;m looking straight

now that i don't know about, sorry.

my guess would be too many scripts trying to run at the same time, slowing down alignment.