! Now i get it ... he did say to not fuck a bighorner after making me human...

Yes!

Do you always do what you've been told? ;)

It happens exactly what Ol'Haggis tells you.

He says: "Never fuck a bighorner, again, if you want do stay 'normal'. If you do, I don't know what will happen."

So if you don't keep your fingers/pussy away from the BHs, you will get the 'Miss-Moo`-perk.

And it can't be removed in this mod ... if you don't cheat :)

I dont even know how to get the Miss Moo perk ..

Give Ol'Haggis a calf, tell him to make you human again, then go fuck the bighorner

yours actually makes one? at the end of preg it just ends for me, no calf

• 3 months later...

To start the quest, you have to talk to Lulu, then Ol'Haggis, Lulu and Ol'Haggis again.

So the first sex should start.

Now you should talk zu Ol'Haggis again. But I don't think that it is necesary.

Once the quest has started you should be able to talk to every bighorner to start sex.

Have you smaler-talk installed? And have you creature-talk enabled in smaler talk? But it should not be necesary for Lulu ...

So what is happening exactly?

Do other mods start sexout-animations?

Can you talk to Lulu (or to other bighorner via smaler-talk)? Do you have the option to 'invide' him?

• 4 months later...

Despite the fact that I still have no time for serious mod creation I will care that this mod will still be playable with the upcomming versions of Preg etc.

So I will rework and enhance the mod a little bit and maybe add the long ago planed features.

I am open for your suggestions and and would be at last very happy if you send me corrections for my realy bad english. I even will look into snakeleafclovers rework which sadly broke the mod (don't know why).

But before I will change any dialogue topic I have to ask you something I was thinking about a long time ...

In fact bighorners are ...

... NO CATTLE!

they are ...

... SHEEP!

Yes, yes, they are ...

So, shall we ingnore this fact further on, or shall I change it?

But then Miss Moo can't be Miss Moo anymore :(

She must be Miss Baa? ... Oh, how do Sheep bleat(?) in english? :)

The first Quest could be named: "Mary has a little lamb."

And Ol'Haggis ... Oh, this name fits to a shepherd much more ;) ... could say: "Oh, I will call you Dolly. Good name for such a cute sheep. Now go grazeing, Dolly!"

Any ideas? And suggestions?

She must be Miss Baa? ... Oh, how do Sheep bleat(?) in english? :)

The first Quest could be named: "Mary has a little lamb."

And Ol'Haggis ... Oh, this name fits to a shepherd much more ;) ... could say: "Oh, I will call you Dolly. Good name for such a cute sheep. Now go grazeing, Dolly!"

Any ideas? And suggestions?

That sounds good....I didn't even know they were supposed to be sheep though to be honest. A lot of other mods just treat them like bulls from what I've seen.

That sounds good....I didn't even know they were supposed to be sheep though to be honest. A lot of other mods just treat them like bulls from what I've seen.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bighorner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bighorn_sheep

I know...I didn't say it wasn't true. I actually looked it up when I read your post. That doesn't change that they look a lot like bulls and a lot of other mods just treat them like male cows. If it would be too hard or not as kinky to treat them like sheep, then treating them like cows would be acceptable in my eyes since a lot of other mods do it.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Bighorner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bighorn_sheep

I know...I didn't say it wasn't true. I actually looked it up when I read your post. That doesn't change that they look a lot like bulls and a lot of other mods just treat them like male cows. If it would be too hard or not as kinky to treat them like sheep, then treating them like cows would be acceptable in my eyes since a lot of other mods do it.

I was just to lazy to write an answer yesterday, so I inserted the links :)

I did not know the 'truth' a long time, and now I am realy not shure what I want to do ... change it, or not.

Bighorner babies are called 'bighorner calves' and not 'lambs' ...

To point out the obvious, treating bighorners as what they are could be fun. Surely a perk called "Sheepshagger" would be in the cards...

Yes, that's it. 'Miss Moo' is a silly, stupid mod and taking the bighorners as sheeps could make it even more silly and funny. As I have written in the first post for the mod I am not realy 'in the creature thing', I made this mod to figure out how things in Geck/Sexout work. Especially some perks that force the player to do something. Giving the 'courier' an affinity to creatures is something where you can make realy funny things. It would be a little cuter if the 'courier' would hav to consider herself as sheep instad of cow.

Is it true, that a female sheep is called ewe? And is it true, that this 'ewe' is spelled nearly like 'you'? 'Miss Ewe' would sound like 'miss you'? And if she is a 'merry ewe', that sounds like 'marry you'?

Would be kinda fun to be 'taken' into a private stable somewhere and tagged and kept until you 'give him a calf' and you're only allowed into a pasture and can escape by 1: Killing them. (but keeping altered mindset and tag). or 2: fulfilling the 'calf' and then released. (can return any time to 'be his cow').

Also would be fun if you stayed a cow to have some quest stuff changed, dialog only.. but maybe that's a bit to hard.

Like 'Cold Cold heart' where you go screaming MOO! MOO! The.. Legion MOO! Burned Nipton!

Still, its enjoyable and is a quirky add-on to my game. 

• 1 month later...

That's strange.

Ol'Haggis has approached you and has asked for help?

You gave him a Ok and followed him to Lulu?

Do you have the 'Moo!' quest in your Questbook? It should trigger after Haggis aproached you the first time.

You have 'Moo![show him your growing belly]' as a dialogue option for Ol'Haggis? So your courier should be pregnant allready? (Notice to myself: I should exclude this till the quest reached a specivic stage) That shouldn't matter, but it will take more time to conclude the 'Moo!' quest (Notice to myself: Don't trigger the quest if the courier is already pregnant).

I will look into the mod and edit this post if I find more informations, but ...

1.) If you have installed the WIP/Beta of PregnancyV3 curently you can't finish this mod, because creature-pregnancies do NOT wirk in the WIP/Beta! This is no issue of 'MissMoo!'

2.) I am making a complete rework of the mod, but as I still ( ;)) have nearly no time there is a very very slow progress ... An I have the WIP/Beta of Preg installed and I neither will go back to stable for testing nor will release anything without testing, so there won't be a new version before the rework of Preg is done.

• 1 month later...

hi for some reason i start the quest but after i have sex with lulu my character is just stuck.. i can spin cam, but i cant move, or access pipboy or even access menu screen?

edit - okies it seems that haggis is coming up to talk but the conversation not starting

Edited by excelous

hi for some reason i start the quest but after i have sex with lulu my character is just stuck.. i can spin cam, but i cant move, or access pipboy or even access menu screen?

edit - okies it seems that haggis is coming up to talk but the conversation not starting

did you find a fix for this? or just the root of the problem

Sorry! Wasn't here for a while.

I will look at it.

Suddenly the conversation callback after the animation seems not to work anymore for you.

But why?

[Edit]

Tried it myself. Yes, the courier is stuck after sex. Maybe something has changed in the sexout callback in the more recent versions of sexout ... I will try to repair it as soon as possible!