I have a version with only one breast-size.

neck seam still occurring when I use your meshes.

@kwenkwang: Yeah the body doesn't have a bodyslide just yet.

@majinosity: Ok noted. I wondering if there is a unp based body with perfect seams? If I knew one I could try to figure out some differences between meshes.

that why Oppai :P

why not!?

P4Sy41u.jpg?1

VMeyUhA.jpg?1

DljyxoY.jpg?1

great pictures, just because I had a question ... how you get all the way down with the tongue? I use them myself also CharGen extension and've also female face animations instaled, but I always ask myself how you get through it? do you use one extra mod for it?

Here she be, might be a bit dark however, wanted to show off the ol' body, not get all fancy smancy just yet.

*thumbs up* thank you for the work that was and will be put into all this. Think just maaaybe I found my special little lady here  ;)

Imperial with allllllmost no seams, damn impressive.

892eca6f-6073-40d9-bf4e-ad38968c5c28_zps

Ooh ha! Very nice babe! Beauty face, good shaped waist and hips.  Almost perfect!

Please allow me a question about the breasts. These seem somewhat deformed. It looks as if they were lifted from anything underneeth of them. The left breast is slightly bulged as if a silicone implant from slipping. Is that a body / skeletal problem-or  is it caused by the texture?

The cleavage, the nipples and aureoles, the waist and hips almost perfect!
It seems as if this body the symbiosis of the best parts of various body models.
Only the underside of the breasts, it seems, is not rounded perfect.

How Silvist wrote the shape of this UNPB from XP32 body is similar to yours. I do not agree with, but the breasts are perfectly rounded there.

I have ha question about the armors.

These are really very nice. To my taste, however, especially around the hips a little too skimpy. Where variants are conceivable, which look a little more like armor and are still sexy?

I mean, Skyrimm is a cold country and the girls will eventually fight! I was thinking of something similar to these mods:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37806/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34100/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/? and all the other great mods from MrTroubleMaker

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38020/

Anyway, I want to thank you for this great mod!

Alright well I didn't want to overdo it, but I couldn't help myself.  Once I get going its tough for me to stop lol.  From the small testing I did, this looked alright  :-/

ibrO8UYuu0IcdZ.bmp

ibshbdFRkALJo9.bmp

ibldx8AuFhq7KH.bmp

I don't even remember who made the texture I'm using lol.  Test it out at let me know what you think :D

Great, amazing, extraordinary, awesome.

Remy and Silvist - a dream team?

Here she be, might be a bit dark however, wanted to show off the ol' body, not get all fancy smancy just yet.

*thumbs up* thank you for the work that was and will be put into all this. Think just maaaybe I found my special little lady here  ;)

Ooh ha! Very nice babe! Beauty face, good shaped waist and hips.  Almost perfect!

Please allow me a question about the breasts. These seem somewhat deformed. It looks as if they were lifted from anything underneeth of them. The left breast is slightly bulged as if a silicone implant from slipping. Is that a body / skeletal problem-or  is it caused by the texture?

You will have to talk to remy about the deformation as well with the angle of the shot and lightning might be what your keen eye is catching. However, have yet to find anyone female with perfect breast much less matching ones, in or out of the dark =P

You will have to talk to remy about the deformation as well with the angle of the shot and lightning might be what your keen eye is catching. However, have yet to find anyone female with perfect breast much less matching ones, in or out of the dark =P

yea that was a known issue since the mesh was modified manually on 3ds max. I wish i knew how to use bodyslide 2  to work with this body but i really don't have time right now to go digging into tutorials.  i actually have a V2.1 model that fixes the  breast deformations a bit. here is a pic,

Screen_Shot8.jpg

i dont know if you can tell the difference, ill take some ss at different angles later  

@shizoido - thanks :D

yea that was a known issue since the mesh was modified manually on 3ds max. I wish i knew how to use bodyslide 2  to work with this body but i really don't have time right now to go digging into tutorials.  i actually have a V2.1 model that fixes the  breast deformations a bit. here is a pic,

Screen_Shot8.jpg

i dont know if you can tell the difference, ill take some ss at different angles later  

Aaaah yep, huge difference! juuuuust a weeee bit more and shes spot on  ;)

Screen_Shot8.jpg

Aaaah yep, huge difference! juuuuust a weeee bit more and shes spot on  ;)

but then it's not a UNPBO (O) Oppai body more. :sleepy:

Screen_Shot8.jpg

Looks awesome!