View File

This mod adds 3 HDT enabled skirts (just retextures of the skirt from the Sophita armor by Nausicaa, HDT work done by Anano)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I was messing around with some textures, I wanted something a little more durable for a warrior type and made a few retextures of the HDT version of the Sophita skirt by Nausicaa (havoc by Anano) There is leather straps over chainmail skirt, leather straps over cloth skirt, and just leather straps. Amateurish, but there it is. All credits to the original authors.

To make the skirts in the forge you need to have the materials in your inventory for the recipes to show up;

Draugr Chain Skirt = Ingot Iron x3, Leather x1

Draugr Cloth Skirt = Ingot Iron x1, Leather x1, Linen Wrap x1

Draugr Leather Straps = Ingot Iron x1, Leather x1

Manual Installation:

---------------------------------

Extract this folder to your Skyrim data folder and enable the esp. Or just use Mod Orgainzer (much easier)

Manual Uninstallation:

-----------------------------------

If you used the mod organizer simply remove the mod, otherwise look in the zip file, find the items listed and delete them and the esp file. Done.

Change Log:

---------------------

Version 1.0

•Added Original Version

Credits:

---------------------

Bethesda for the game

The creators of Nifskope

HydrogensaysHDT for his ingenious HDT mods Support thread here

Nausicaa for the original Sophita Armor

Anano for his HDT enabled version of the Sophita skirt.

Usage:

----------------------

All of my files are free to use resources. Credit is nice, but not required.

There is one caveat, None of my files may be used in paid mods or loaded to steam for any reason. I strongly feel that opening the door to pay to play mods will be the destruction of the best part of the communities that have built up around modding Bethesda and other games.

Tools Used:

------------------------

Nifskope

Photoshop

Creation Kit

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/06/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim & HDT Physics Extension
  • Special Edition Compatible

I have Skyrim HDT installed for the armor/breast physics with collisions. But when I installed this, the skirt does not seem to have HDT enabled.

Judging from the installation instructions (or lack of) it seems like a simple copy/paste (I use the NMM) to install this mod. What am I doing wrong?

I have Skyrim HDT installed for the armor/breast physics with collisions. But when I installed this, the skirt does not seem to have HDT enabled.

Judging from the installation instructions (or lack of) it seems like a simple copy/paste (I use the NMM) to install this mod. What am I doing wrong?

Same trouble :(

I'm by no means an expert with the HDT, or even well versed but I'll try and help.  The only requirements for this to work is

1) you will need SKSE installed

2) the latest version of HDT Physics extensions from the support thread (link is included in the main download page).  Make sure that you have both hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll & hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml installed in the Data/SKSE/Plugins folder

3) make sure you kept the export.xml file with the Skirt_Havok_0.nif & Skirt_Havok_1.nif files in the Data\meshes\armor\draugr folder

4) Enable the esp file (but I am sure that you did that part or you wouldn't see them in game)

If you have done these things and you are still having issues it would have to be a conflict of some kind, possibly with an ENB.  From what I have read they can have weird effects on HDT sometimes.  Try running this mod with just the hdt extensions mod and see If it works then, If it does, then you have a conflict with another mod you will have to find, If It does not work at that point, then either it was not installed correctly or there is another issue.

I'll go back and verify the file right now.

*Alright, just checked it and the file is working perfectly, I just did the 2 new pairs of images using the newly downloaded file.  I am also using the HDT enabled hair so perhaps in some unknown way there is something there that is needed for this to work properly?  Also, this skirt has it's own HDT enabled, not the HDT object that gives HDT to all bbp/tbbp enabled armors, not sure if that conflicts or not*

I'm by no means an expert with the HDT, or even well versed but I'll try and help.  The only requirements for this to work is

2) the latest version of HDT Physics extensions from the support thread (link is included in the main download page).  Make sure that you have both hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll & hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml installed in the Data/SKSE/Plugins folder

3) make sure you kept the export.xml file with the Skirt_Havok_0.nif & Skirt_Havok_1.nif files in the Data\meshes\armor\draugr folder

4) Enable the esp file (but I am sure that you did that part or you wouldn't see them in game)

If you have done these things and you are still having issues it would have to be a conflict of some kind, possibly with an ENB.  From what I have read they can have weird effects on HDT sometimes.  Try running this mod with just the hdt extensions mod and see If it works then, If it does, then you have a conflict with another mod you will have to find, If It does not work at that point, then either it was not installed correctly or there is another issue.

I'll go back and verify the file right now.

*Alright, just checked it and the file is working perfectly, I just did the 2 new pairs of images using the newly downloaded file.  I am also using the HDT enabled hair so perhaps in some unknown way there is something there that is needed for this to work properly?  Also, this skirt has it's own HDT enabled, not the HDT object that gives HDT to all bbp/tbbp enabled armors, not sure if that conflicts or not*

Checked

Checked

Checked

Checked

I'll have to get back to you on the possible ENB conflict. But from what I can see so far, the other HDT physics with breasts and armor works fine with ENB enabled. The Draugr skirt is the only piece of armor that does not have physics working.

Checked

Checked

Checked

Checked

I'll have to get back to you on the possible ENB conflict. But from what I can see so far, the other HDT physics with breasts and armor works fine with ENB enabled. The Draugr skirt is the only piece of armor that does not have physics working.

All the same with me

I'm having a different problem in that with the custom khajit race I'm using the skirts show up and fit well around the waist, but the skirt part is getting stretched out to reach the ground by their feet. Has anyone else encountered this?

Checked

Checked

Checked

Checked

All the same with me

I really am not sure what the hang-up could be in that case.  I use mod organizer so I have stripped out everything except the HDT extensions, SKSE, & this mod (UNP BBP body & the XP32 Skeleton as well) and it is working.

I'm having a different problem in that with the custom khajit race I'm using the skirts show up and fit well around the waist, but the skirt part is getting stretched out to reach the ground by their feet. Has anyone else encountered this?

Only thing I can think of is maybe a skeleton issue.  Which skeleton do you use?

Checked

Checked

Checked

Checked

All the same with me

Same here, skeleton I use is the XPMSrough one, the one that fixes the crushed bits

Jumping has never been so fun in Skyrim :)

Works flawlessly for me with "XP32 maximum skeleton" and HDT dll from "Skyrim Hair Physics Project". Though I don't use the latest version of it, guess it is 11.04.

Thanks for this little mod, totally enjoing it!

Uhm, sorry but, I read and re-read the main topic and I don't found where to craft/found this amor, neither in game I could figure it out, so, how can I get this? hehe. [sorry about my bad english]

EDIT: Eer, just typed "help skirt" in console and there showed the itens IDs, hehe. Thanks :D
          And talking about the armor, very nice, the HDT worked like a charm for me, I just need now a top to use with that, because you now, fighting with naked chest is not very safe, but with a small top it's ok haha.

Open the mod in TES5Edit, lookup the FormiD, in-game enter "Player.Additem {ModOffset}{FormiD}" into the console and there you go.

Or just remember the item name from TES5Edit and type "Help {itemName}" into the games console and it'll print out the FormiD including the valid offset.

Uhm, sorry but, I read and re-read the main topic and I don't found where to craft/found this amor, neither in game I could figure it out, so, how can I get this? hehe. [sorry about my bad english]

All of the crafting in my game is set that if you don't have the proper materials in your inventory it doesn't show the crafting recipe, and it looks like I left this the same way. 

Draugr Chain Skirt = Ingot Iron x3, Leather x1

Draugr Cloth Skirt = Ingot Iron x1, Leather x1, Linen Wrap x1

Draugr Leather Straps = Ingot Iron x1, Leather x1

What body is this made for?

Works well.  Some clipping issues.  Using CBBE body--but with bodyslide the base mesh is really meaningless since you can model a UNP body with CBBE bodyslide.  Is it possible to make the skirts compatible with bodyslide? this will eliminate the belt line clipping on the backside

It is UNPB full size but will work for anything with the approximate width.  I wish I could make some variations, but am still learning 3DSMax.  Nausicaa & Anano are the ones who made the mesh & HDT, I just did the textures on this mod.