Friends and lovers 1.5 Galgat

Ah, good info Galgat.  AceDouble was indeed a Russian I think (if that was who you were referring to), but he came later during the early stages of LPK I think.  He worked with Donkey and gave us the revised ini file as well as the reverse actor direction script which is absolutely crucial to creating animations that are aligned (or damn close) right out of the gate.   Before that script it was a matter of animations being off by miles and was really important to save all your adjustments to animations or you would have to do it all over again.  That is one thing (of many) I am resolving with the animation overhaul.  Now animations are lined up right on and only unlevel ground or body scale issues make things off.   You should barely ever need to hit the number keys.  You certainly never need to hold the darn thing down cause there is a gap you could drive a truck through.  :P

My memory is also hazy as I thought xlovers was originally Japanese and then F&L was Russian and was later followed by the offshoots of SexDarkness and Sexlivion whom were both also Russian made.  Lovers with PK I thought came out as the Russian groups imploded and was based off of the breakthroughs they made along with other additions.

I might have mixed up my facts or dates but should not be off too much.

It is sad about threesomes.  There is an unfinished alpha plugin for threesomes for LPK but it is so buggy I don't recommend it to anyone.  It wouldn't be terrible creating threesome animations if someone ever finished that plugin or made a new one.  I'd be willing to make a few.

yes that was it ace doubleday I believe that is the father of the loversPK we all enjoy today.

I think if you find the original Lovers Doc in Russian [The mod I translated, and reworked, and finished], you will see where Bergatrol praise's ACe Doubleday's system, and how that was what he used in Lovers the mod I translated, and added a bunch to, and have posted here.

If you look at the code, and how simple it worked, you will see that it is the basic LoversPK, and that loversPK was built on it.

infact to some extent it will actually work with lovers, and not conflict to much, or it worked pretty well with the 1.3 version of loversPK I have not tried to run it in a long time.

Sexlivion, and sexdarkness, and "sexlivion for Girls" all used a system that was close, but you had to manually point your Player at the Person you were doing the act with in the original version, I do not know if it was ever updated or not. Quite different from Ace doubledays system.

In my Sexlivion_for_Girls_V_0_83 the Sex Partners are "fixed", no manual Position correction during sex (like in Sexlivion or Sexdarkness. There it was almost impossible to have sex on uneven ground.)

And no conflicts with Lovers PK.

I don't like all newer Version of Sexlivion. too buggy, not playable with Girls, no "fixed" sex positions or other changes I do not like.

they have updated from the Original, however did you get it at Nexus, they took many peoples translations, mine included to make that one, and culled any other translation that anyone had there.. Tiffical Nexus We made it first weather they did or not stuff. I think they ever merged Sexdarkness, and sexlivion into one mod, and the banned the person that made "sexlivion for Girls" which was actually the best version of that mod.

You had to be one of the choosen to post a translated mod there..as is there general rule.

This all many years ago. in fact in the original version having to point your self or rotate your self to be pointing at the person, made the ability to beat them in the sex game, much harder..lol  [The keeping the stamina up or what ever, and not passing out part] Cherry was a pain to beat.. :(

Sexlivion for girls was fixed, making it much easier. My version was only posted on wolflore, I would never post if Nexus was the only place to post.

I don't know if it has changed, but in the early days of Nexus "there were many in charge that were like those sea gull's in the movie "finding Nemo", Mine, Mine, Mine, Mine, mine ! :) "

It was a german Version from Nexus. In the readme he told he has permission from the author to modify and upload it.

And you needed the original Version in english.

I really like the extra "quests" for Girls, once you "gave" Cherry 10 orgasms, the other 4 Girls want 100 to 250 orgasms and as reward they taught you their sex-spells (npple attack, sperm attack,...). And these spells are fun and helpful. :D 

yes it is actually a very fun mod, I added a bunch to the one I was using, added another shop, which was run by a new sister to cherry, just down the street from cherrys shop, and and Island, and a little town, I never released that part though, I was still working on it when I became interested in LoversPK.

So it got back burnered, and I never fully finished it.

The spells were rather nice, it would have been nice if they had, had animations to go with them, but when it was released that would have been very hard to do.

• 9 months later...

I have a problem with my (female) character:

after sex with a female, the script runs and I can't move (and the NPC is also stuck) : the pop up is still there if I use action key

idem for 'loversbed' is the couple are both female

any problem with a male or a group sex

no problem with sensual invite, prostitution, lust or tachicat because character play as 'male'

maybe a console code? (²)

thanks

Friend and lovers 1.5 GALGAT (1st version) still problem with the new version (and an other problem;: no sound during sex act)

any problem with lovers with PK (except for loversbed if actors are both female)

-----------

platform : steam

oblivion [official and unofficial patch]

+ shivering isles [official  patch 1.2.0.416 and unofficial patch]

-----------

OBSE v21, Pluggy 125c. (edited today by pluggy 132)+ plugin CSR 4.124 (Oblivion stutter remover)

+ required plugins (Universal Silent Voice etc.)

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 DKImperials.esm
03 Lattamerv3.esm
04 CM Partners.esm
05 DIM Elves Of Lineage II Retex.esm
06 BreakUndies.esm
07 Lovers with PK.esm
08 USIPS Additional Changes.esp
09 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
0A Nec-Character_Sonnet_Sweet.esp
0B Nec-Character_Sonnet_Spoiled.esp
0C Nec-Character_Sonnet_Mature.esp
0D Colourwheels Sexy SI Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
0E CM PARTNER LOLA.esp
0F Terimer.esp
10 EyelashesVannilaRaces.esp
11 SigridCM.esp
12 MBJTemplar2.esp
13 sweetclothes.esp
14 Blackwire.esp
15 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Dialog.esp
16 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
17 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
18 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
19 Colourwheels Sexy Skyrim Outpost HGEC.esp
1A Colourwheels Sexy Tavern HGEC.esp
1B TACMTifaLovehart.esp
1C CapesandCloaks.esp
1D ElsweyrAnequina.esp
1E Bodysuit and Garter.esp
1F Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Companion.esp
20 Unofficial Elsweyr Anequina Patch.esp
21 Nona.esp
22 CM Nona.esp
23 Blood Elves.esp
24 CM Blood Elves.esp
25 _Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp
26 _Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp
27 Nec Mystic High Elf-Remake.esp
28 DAFeria.esp
29 CM Partner Valen.esp
2A Cute Dirndl.esp
2B VanityCameraSmoother.esp
2C More_Shields.esp
2D UOPS Additional Changes.esp
2E DKImperials.esp
2F Babarized ExnemAmazon.esp
30 CM Partner Kairi.esp
31 LoadingScreens.esp
32 Dancers clothes.esp
33 Gloria Armor.esp
34 Colourwheels Sexy Stock Armor & Clothing Replacer.esp
35 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
36 R18PN - Lingeries.esp
37 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
38 Knights.esp
39 ExnemEyeCandy.esp
3A Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
3B Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
3C homura outfit HGEC.esp
3D 0FSexyLingerie.esp
3E Leina Armor.esp
3F Sorceressofthestorm.esp
40 Captain_Molly_HGEC.esp
41 HentaiChinaDress.esp
42 Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp
43 DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
44 DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp
45 Knights Vwalk.esp
46 Borderless Cyrodiil-3578.esp
47 Chapel Shop.esp
48 eyja.esp
49 P1DseeYouSleep.esp
4A Blood Elves and Egyptian Armors for Exnems body.esp
4B CM Partners NPC.esp
4C CM Partners Special NPCs.esp
4D Sexy hospital gown.esp
4E Dark Sweet Dress.esp
4F Hidden_Elves.esp
50 Throne Armor.esp
51 LattamerV3_P-rrtyCure_Hair_Module.esp
52 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
53 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
54 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
55 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
56 CuteElf11.esp
57 Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp
58 A CM Partner - Caitlynn (Sonnet Remix).esp
59 CM Partners.esp
5A Elves Of Lineage II.esp
5B MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
5C FriendsAndLovers.esp
5D Lovers with PK.esp
5E LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
5F LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
60 LoversMB2.esp
61 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
62 LoversProstitute.esp
63 LoversTachiCat2.esp
64 LoversImmoralGuards.esp

Which part of you can NOT USE F&L with LPK do you not freaking get????  PICK ONE SEX SYSTEM OR THE OTHER!!!!

Other plugins that are NOT compatible:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Delete F&L and then FIX your load order and Lovers with PK will start working.  You went to the thread I recommended and then ignored the load order???

You need to start paying attention to ALL the information we have posted or you will continue to have problems getting things to work right.

So to make things perfectly clear:

1. Delete F&L

2. Get and run BOSS

3. Redo your lovers plugins to match the example posted load order

4. Start a new game 

Do that and you will work just fine.

Why have you not read this ? The Lovers load order in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Run BOSS  http://boss-developers.github.io/   , then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right)

notice:  I deleted Oblivion stutter remover and used the pluggy 128 : the game run much better.

Which part of you can NOT USE F&L with LPK do you not freaking get????  PICK ONE SEX SYSTEM OR THE OTHER!!!!

Other plugins that are NOT compatible:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

Delete F&L and then FIX your load order and Lovers with PK will start working.  You went to the thread I recommended and then ignored the load order???

You need to start paying attention to ALL the information we have posted or you will continue to have problems getting things to work right.

So to make things perfectly clear:

1. Delete F&L

2. Get and run BOSS

3. Redo your lovers plugins to match the example posted load order

4. Start a new game 

Do that and you will work just fine.

by 'start a new game', you mean realy a 'new start'?

I don't understand why you want me to delete F&L

ok. let's me clear: forget lowers with pk.

i want F&L works with 2 female (group sex,even  3 female works)

the problem is not a incompatibility between F&L and Lovers with pk!

I repeat : first, I installed  F&l and saw the bug of script (with both female)

next, i installed lowers with pk.

===========================

Why have you not read this ? The Lovers load order in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Run BOSS  http://boss-developers.github.io/   , then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right)

so, i have to run BOSS.

thanks

OK, first fix your load order ! ! !

then for testing deactivate the Lovers Mods

then start a new game YES a new game.

Test F&L

If you still have the bug deactivate also all Animation Mods

DseeYouSleep.esp

Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp
DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp
Knights Vwalk.esp

Test F&L with a new game

If you still have Problem also deactivate

BreakUndies.esm and all break clothes/armor mods (so all Lovers, Animation and Break Mods are deactivated )

Test F&L with a new game

------------------------

??? have you ever tested F&L with only Oblivion.esm and DLCShiveringIsles.esp active ?  does it work?

You might try that first.

OK, first fix your load order ! ! !

then for testing deactivate the Lovers Mods

then start a new game YES a new game.

Test F&L

If you still have the bug deactivate also all Animation Mods

DseeYouSleep.esp

Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp

Knights Vwalk.esp

Test F&L with a new game

If you still have Problem also deactivate

BreakUndies.esm and all break clothes/armor mods (so all Lovers, Animation and Break Mods are deactivated )

Test F&L with a new game

------------------------

??? have you ever tested F&L with only Oblivion.esm and DLCShiveringIsles.esp active ?  does it work?

You might try that first.

ok.

as I cant use BOOS (It crashes o_o), I'll try to deactivate the seeYousleep & sexywalk like you told etc.

You can't use BOSS ? ? Crash or error message ?

Do you have  Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 (x86) ?

Yes x86 you need it even if you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)

OK very Basic load order (ignore Mods you don't have)

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

(other esm/ Lovers esm )

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

(clothes and armor Mods)
DLCThievesDen.esp

(Quest Mods and Player house mods )
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

(Quest Mods and Player house mods)

DLCFrostcrag.esp

(Quest Mods and Player house mods)
Knights.esp

ElsweyrAnequina.esp

Unofficial Elsweyr Anequina Patch.esp

(Lovers Mods : see Lovers and MBP load order  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

(Race mods and MBP)

And the last Mods must be

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers3dorgasm.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

And deactivate  seeYousleep & sexywalk & Lovers ! then test with a new game.

Why do you persist in asking for help when you are ignoring what we are trying to tell you?  You can't use two sex systems at the same time.  The scripting will interfere from one mod to the other and cause BOTH sex systems to stop working.  It doesn't matter which plugin you installed first or second.  COMPLETELY remove one or the other or your problems will NEVER go away.

Secondly, oblivion is load order sensitive.  If things are out of order they won't work correctly.  Figure out why you can't use BOSS and fix it.  Then follow our recommended load order if you use the lovers sex system.

Lastly, F&L is freaking VERY OLD.  It is buggy and hasn't been updated in 5 or 6 years (or longer).  The LAPF (our update of Lovers with PK) is far more current and features animations that were recently overhauled to reduce clipping, add bouncing breasts and an animated penis\futa\dildo.  No the LAPF doesn't have 3 somes, but that is a small price to pay for all the other benefits.

You can't use BOSS ? ? Crash or error message ?

Do you have  Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 (x86) ?

Yes x86 you need it even if you have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 (x64)

i read the load file : I see OBM and OBSE load  well the esp files

yeah: it crashes at startup

I don't have Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 (x86)

ok.

EDIT: i install it and BOSS crash again! I give up with BOSS. OBM and OBSE works well so Bss is not required.

============

Lastly, F&L is freaking VERY OLD.  It is buggy and hasn't been updated in 5 or 6 years (or longer).  The LAPF (our update of Lovers with PK) is far more current and features animations that were recently overhauled to reduce clipping, add bouncing breasts and an animated penis\futa\dildo.  No the LAPF doesn't have 3 somes, but that is a small price to pay for all the other benefits.

I think you find the problem

I'll try first a new save, then, unistall 'see you sleep' and 'sexy walk' next etc.

Why do you persist in asking for help when you are ignoring what we are trying to tell you?  You can't use two sex systems at the same time. 

did you read me? I had the problem before installing lovers with pk.

ok: that doesn't work.

think gregathit found: F&L is outdated.

i made a new start.

deactivate lovers with pk

and deactivate see you sleep, sexy walk, Uops.....

any change about lesbian act.

only GALGAT may fix that.

I give up: as lovers with pk works, that's good.

thanks for your help.

In any case, BOSS = LOOT, for some week/month by now.

Otherwise, as to compatibles mods, TES4EDit is the way to go (at first at last).
From there, it depend, as to basic mods (no scripts at all) there is even a "merge" script from base.

Of course that track require both time & some mind, still, it allow far more options on the start of the game.
(That said, it all depend of the number and type of mods selected).

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, primary sorry for my bad english...

secondly i want to ask somebody who knows my problem... when im playig with friends and lovers and i want to sex with my gf  their clothes are always on her..  i mean the underwears.. can somebody help me with this problem?? or it is natural, i cant see her boobs or something else?? :P thanks for your answers..