Friends and lovers 1.5 Galgat

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=22278#pid22278

I still had galgat on my old laptop.

And the other is the official Friends and lover 1.5 + Alt voice system implemented

1)If I want English version which one should I download and use?

FriendsAndLovers_Galgat_Version1.5.7z

or

Friends and lovers 1.5.part1.rar

Friends and lovers 1.5.part2.rar

I noticed that first file (FriendsAndLovers_Galgat_Version1.5.7z) is smaller and both files have same version it is kinda confusing.

2)Can someone explain in detail what FAL (SellAndBuy) is? And if there's English version of this mod. Are there any requirements for this mod?

3)And is this version of FriendsAndLovers compatible with Goranga prostitution system_V2-24?

4) Is Goranga prostitution system_V2-24 and FAL (SellAndBuy) compatible with each other?

I did not upload this, it looks like it is a 2 part rar file, from what i see.

Donkey was helping me out as I remember, and Uploaded it for me. Because some people were wanting it.

I think if you click on the right one, they should both unzip. But I did make 2 versions, I don't remember if I uploaded the version with Night life off or not.

I may have. As I did not upload this, i am SoRrY but I think try one, then try the other..LOL, as I recall it was not that large of a program. And I don't remember it overwriting anything.

I just hope the doc file is with it. It has information you may need.

I can not even find where to download it..LOL to see

Main thing to remeber is that sometimes your trik, or extra client gets lost..you can not pick up a client.

to clear this in console type "set RSVBusy to 0"

I seem to remember that some mods did not work well with it, but can not remember which.

I wish I could be more help

Are there any mods with the "night life" feature that work with Lovers with PK

The older version of loversbed' date=' but it does not run well with all loversPK mods.

As best I could tell, someone just ported The nightlife from this one and converted it to work in lovers.. That is why they are pretty non compatible, in that respect.

Much of Rsv2 stuff was done this way, that is why they have become so reclusive, and hardly let anything out. Because so many people steal there stuff.

Rsv2 barely makes anything before some code monkey takes it, and changes it. Many of the better animations you see in Lovers are his creation's.

Much of the new stuff I do see that they are doing is amazing. And also very closely guarded.

I don't run F&L any more, and have forgotten way to much about it.

I had the night life turned off in my version, it was distracting..[i think I explained how to do this in the doc file.'] I do run the older Original LoversBed that has it. But not all the time.

Latter versions of loversbed did not handle this addition, or handled it poorly.. I forget.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know, Mine was the first translated English version..or fully translated.

There was and early version that had some translation done on it..

I just don't know about the newer translations or the versions. FAL may well be someones name for the same mod, which probably used my translations as a base if it is.

Wish I could be more help. I just don't do much with it anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

Friends and lovers 1.5 Galgat

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=27

:install data folder into your Oblivion folder. friends&lovers 1.5

INstalling :: just drop the data folder into your Oblivion folder' date=' and let it copy into place

then put a check in the Frieds&lovers Plugin, so it is activated whan game starts.

and be sure to install all these items below. important>>>>>start game with OBSE loader.

need: OBSE 18 or later version

Should have, and use: OBMM (http://timeslip.chorrol.com/obmm.html) - Unless you know how to manually archieveinvalidate stuff yourself

should get :Universal Silent voice by Elys (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16622)

also should have: HGEC/Exnem's female body replacer (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10171)

I'm expecting u to be able to install all that extra stuff, they all should have readme docs.

**********************************************************************************************

GalGat::I have re textured the strap on, and Translated this version, as of this time 1.4 has not been translated to english. and according to the forums will not be... So i did it.

*****************************************************************************************

:::::WARNING IF U HAVE FRIENDS&LOVERS EARLIER VERSION:::::

1.if you already have an earlier version of Friends and lovers install u need to uncheck it from plugins.

2.Start a new game and save a game with out friends&Lovers in it.

3.then check the new friends&Lovers.esp and load up the game u just saved.

4. Many of new feature will not work if you don't do this.

*************************************************************************************

it has group sex, and many other features ( night life, Npc's have sex u can sneak around and watch them ) some more better rape animations added.

I find the V key is best Key to set for your sex Key, but just pick one that works...many standard OB keys are blocked from use.

if an NPC likes you 75% or more, sex is easy to start, if a guard dislike u and u use V key, and your HP is lower than his he will rape you.

some NPC like the students at Mage university will not have sex with your if you are the arch mage... some thing to do with there companion scripting.

if u lose a sex partner before completing the act, finding a private place. you will get message " But your not alone " from NPC

console: set RSVBusy to 0

and for group sex Console: set RSVPair i think to 0 " i think, have never lost a group pair yet"

all credit goes to  tenb1, and the Japanese original workers, as well as all the many, many Animation makers...Much much Of Slof stuff here, she is sOo good at doing, what others fail to have the ability to do.

I love her work.

[/quote']

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=22278#pid22278

I still had galgat on my old laptop.

And the other is the official Friends and lover 1.5 + Alt voice system implemented

1)If I want English version which one should I download and use?

FriendsAndLovers_Galgat_Version1.5.7z

or

Friends and lovers 1.5.part1.rar

Friends and lovers 1.5.part2.rar

I noticed that first file (FriendsAndLovers_Galgat_Version1.5.7z) is smaller and both files have same version it is kinda confusing.

2)Can someone explain in detail what FAL (SellAndBuy) is? And if there's English version of this mod. Are there any requirements for this mod?

3)And is this version of FriendsAndLovers compatible with Goranga prostitution system_V2-24?

4) Is Goranga prostitution system_V2-24 and FAL (SellAndBuy) compatible with each other?

there are 2 versions, 1 is the galgat that is this one: FriendsAndLovers_Galgat_Version1.5.7z

The other 2 files are 1 mod, but because you can't upload bigger files i had to shrink i to two files so you need part1 and part 2 then just open part 1 and it should automatically extract from part 2 as well if you don't have both part in the same directory it will give you an error.

btw these mods are not compatible with lovers with pk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

To give you some idea F&L was first then came xlovers and then lovers with PK. Honestly other than threesomes it is really crappy compared to lovers with PK. Not to mention that it has no extra plugins/features besides the threesome deal.

I see no reason that you should take my word however so just make a copy of your oblivion folder as a backup and install F&L and mess around with it for a bit trying out the threesomes.

To give you some idea F&L was first then came xlovers and then lovers with PK. Honestly other than threesomes it is really crappy compared to lovers with PK. Not to mention that it has no extra plugins/features besides the threesome deal.

I see no reason that you should take my word however so just make a copy of your oblivion folder as a backup and install F&L and mess around with it for a bit trying out the threesomes.

Thnx grega for quick as usual response. :)

Grega you're like a LoversLab priest preaching to make a holy backup of your game :D I like that :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

"If Friends & Lovers can't used with Lovers with PK, which one is better? I love alot of the features of Lovers with PK but being able to have threesomes in F&L sounds good too."

@Rokabur IMHO Lovers with PK is far superior to F&L (any version no offense donkey). I was brought to this site by google after having crash issues with F&L over and over no matter how much work I put into it through wyre/tes. I found this wonderful mod (lovers with pk) and havent looked back. The options are endless (except for the threesomes) and the script is well written. I never had crashes in game before F&L and havent had any since removing the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so since this mod is incompatible with LoversPK and basically deemed inferior (with the exception of being able to have group sex), is there a mod that allows that functionality in LoversPK?

At one point I remember reading about a LoversGroup1.esp that I eventually found a copy of but have yet to install. Unzipping it proved interesting as everything is pretty much in Russian so I am hesitant to even bother, but curiosity did kill the cat ;)

I have to agree with gregathit on this, I have used both of these systems before(not at the same time, I did try that...bad idea). and I'll tell you I have to go with LoversPK nowadays. I was introduced to Friends and Lovers first and it has improved over the last few versions but it is still really limited, the 3some option and that girls will use strap-ons when its all girls are the biggest perks of that line. Like I said I was introduced to F&L first, but LoversPK has much more options than F&L does. It has more immersion, and more possibilities for the genre and it does seem to add alot of elements from the Goranga series, including the dating theme and prostitution. Not to bash F&L either, but it does all depend on what you like in your game, although Lovers has more options. Thats just a rundown on both systems(and I'm new to Lovers Pk). If that helps clear a bit more up.[/i]

• 1 month later...

I seem to recall reading in another thread that having more than 2 characters animating together was a major hassle and that this is why this feature never made it into PK? (Which is a shame, because with all the rape mods out there, this would be a welcome addition!) What was the difference between how it was done in FAL and how it was attempted in Lovers?

I seem to recall reading in another thread that having more than 2 characters animating together was a major hassle and that this is why this feature never made it into PK? (Which is a shame' date=' because with all the rape mods out there, this would be a welcome addition!) What was the difference between how it was done in FAL and how it was attempted in Lovers?

[/quote']

The animations for Lovers are a 4 phase system and are far superior to F&L which was only one phase if I remember right. Jump in and correct me here Donkey or Galgat if I am wrong on F&L. :)

What that boils down to is that there are 8 animations (kf files) per sex act for a normal two person sex scene (4 kf files per NPC involved). This is one hell of a lot of work just right there. There are only a few coders for Bethesda games and there are even fewer animators. Making an animation is incredibly difficult. I am still fumbling around with blender trying to just do simple things like editing with armor/clothes/weapons. Animations are a whole other ballpark. :(

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the newbie question but, when I installed the mod a message on the left upper corner appeared saying for me to use the "Hoy Key".

Does it mean one of the numbers or it's something else?

I would appreciate any help in this matter thanks.

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the newbie question but' date=' when I installed the mod a message on the left upper corner appeared saying for me to use the "Hoy Key".

Does it mean one of the numbers or it's something else?

I would appreciate any help in this matter thanks.

[/quote']

The OP (Original Post) contains the readme info that answers this. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I seem to recall reading in another thread that having more than 2 characters animating together was a major hassle and that this is why this feature never made it into PK? (Which is a shame, because with all the rape mods out there, this would be a welcome addition!) What was the difference between how it was done in FAL and how it was attempted in Lovers?

The animations for Lovers are a 4 phase system and are far superior to F&L which was only one phase if I remember right. Jump in and correct me here Donkey or Galgat if I am wrong on F&L. :)

What that boils down to is that there are 8 animations (kf files) per sex act for a normal two person sex scene (4 kf files per NPC involved). This is one hell of a lot of work just right there. There are only a few coders for Bethesda games and there are even fewer animators. Making an animation is incredibly difficult. I am still fumbling around with blender trying to just do simple things like editing with armor/clothes/weapons. Animations are a whole other ballpark. :(

I had been meaning to mention this, I keep forgetting, but RSV did use a 4 stage animation with all of there lovers Mods, this one was no exception. This was a standard, that may well have been started by them.

I have the original Lover mod which was latter turned into LoverPK, and I am not sure which came first RSV's Or Lovers, but they both used a 4 stage Motion. Not quite sure who first started it, but they both used very simular code, I am not sure, but I think LoverPK was built on RSV's Original manner of handling Motions, and that was from another mod [by doubleday I think] which I also had and used the 4 stage Motion, I would have to look up the maker I am guessing on name, i think that is right though, but I believe they, and RSV worked closely together on the Project.

The early Lovers Mod is used in a Mod I have posted here simplely called LoversGalgat ver I think. I translated it from Russian, and finished many parts of it that were never done, and also fixed or made the glory hole to work Bergatrol never had it working, that mod was by [ I know I am spelling this wrong] Bergatrol.         Who never actually finished it, or many of the quests in it were undone, I finished the undone quests, and added a few more to it, I only posted it because a few people asked me for it [ I had it originally posted on the Old Wolflore sight ] . It has many clothing Items in it I made also, most had stained panties in them, as I thought Hookers would probably have such..LOL {You buy them from and old woman living in a house near anvil}  I actually may have done this translation or began it back on Funky's old forum, so it is very old, maybe as much as 7 years old.

I am a little fuzzy on all of the history, but as I remember it was maybe a Russian, that originally set up the Lovers mod for adding Sex animations to your mod, and that was taken by the Japanese, and turned into what we now call LoversPK.  RSV was the only one to ever take it, and make it do Multiple animations, and this always amazed me that his way was never embraced by the Japanese, who now have moved so far with the dual or two people animation that it would be hard to re route LoversPK to three somes.

Another big stopper was that other than RSV very few ever made threesome animations that actually worked together, LoversPK does have the ability to do three some's, but it was never totally finished, and there are other than RSV's work very few around that could be used. [ Some of you may have ran into a laying down sex motion that had a Statue in it no textures in one of the stages. This is left over from the loversPK version that actually handled threesomes.]

I think I still have the loversPK that did the Group, but I could never get it to work right, and I think there was a conflict at that time between the people that were or do the loversPK update's and they decided to scrap the idea.