wwolf4.jpg

Stage 3

wwolf3.jpg

Stage 3 again

wwolf.jpg

Stage 4

wwolf2.jpg

Looks really well done in game :cool: .

Wow, I love that texture replacer for the werewolf! Which one is that?

Ah tbh i can't remember, there's that many retextures...

but ive changed to the Apex werewolf and just added the junk (for both erect and flaccid) and redone the scrotum texture to match Apex texture.

werewolf.png

:D

After a bit of script editing and replace werewolf holding animation:

Stage 1

wwolf1.jpg

Stage 2

wwolf4.jpg

Stage 3

wwolf3.jpg

Stage 3 again

wwolf.jpg

Stage 4

wwolf2.jpg

Looks really well done in game :cool: .

How did you do the scripting tweaks?  Im a bit of a noob.  As with when the dragon animation was initially rotated to 180 degrees of wrong, I tried editing the SSLCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex aswell as the source file inside Scripts.  It didnt work last time, not sure why I thought it would this time. 

Does it require going through the creation kit and actually modifying the Esm?

Wow, I love that texture replacer for the werewolf! Which one is that?

Appears to be http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37266/

Tremendous work, Panic.

What SexLab needs, in my estimation, is more animations featuring three or more human actors. We've got Falmer and Draugr animations involving up to five characters, but only two threeway animations for humans. Here's hoping you'll be able to turn your considerable skills towards something like that, if you've got the time and inclination.

Guest guilmonn

In new doggy style position with dog, his paws are bent under charackter's belly. Because of that, there is a lot of clipping. I changed model along with skeleton once, but I tried default model and still no luck.

Edit: Tried clean installation. Still dog animations have this problem. One of stages of wolf also has some issues with front legs. any help?

post-239641-0-20260200-1387756687_thumb.jpg

post-239641-0-91637800-1387769786_thumb.jpg

In new doggy style position with dog, his paws are bent under charackter's belly. Because of that, there is a lot of clipping. I changed model along with skeleton once, but I tried default model and still no luck.

Edit: Tried clean installation. Still dog animations have this problem. One of stages of wolf also has some issues with front legs. any help?

Same problem here. Can anyone help?

I'm not quite sure what it could be but have a suspicion that it has something to do with havok trying to align back and front paws to the ground, unfortunately I cant help you with this since this probably is a Scripting job :-/

Guest guilmonn

But I'm using the same files, like everyone :c unless, there is something more, that is needed. But I have no skeleton alternatives or additions. I tred changing dog animation for wolfs' which are slightly less glitched, but it gives me crashes instead ;p

But I'm using the same files, like everyone :c unless, there is something more, that is needed. But I have no skeleton alternatives or additions. I tred changing dog animation for wolfs' which are slightly less glitched, but it gives me crashes instead ;p

I did not know that people have started using the wolf and dog animations yet, what mod are you using? If you just replaced the animations from a mod with mine it will not work, it requires some work to get the animations to be displayed properly ingame so i recommend you to wait until someone has made ​​a mod that uses them :)

Guest guilmonn

I did not know that people have started using the wolf and dog animations yet, what mod are you using? If you just replaced the animations from a mod with mine it will not work, it requires some work to get the animations to be displayed properly ingame so i recommend you to wait until someone has made ​​a mod that uses them :)

I'm not using your replacer anymore. Im usinig ONLY latest Sexlab + Fnis + Fnis Creature. Your animation of werewolf works perfectly, but front legs in new animations of dogs and wolfs are glitched in a horrible way there.

Im just saying, that new doggy style of WOLF is less glitched than new doggy style animation of DOG, hence i tried to swap them, but it doesn't work that way ;p

So out of 3 new animations, only one is 100% ok so far.

I'm not using your replacer anymore. Im usinig ONLY latest Sexlab + Fnis + Fnis Creature. Your animation of werewolf works perfectly, but front legs in new animations of dogs and wolfs are glitched in a horrible way there.

Im just saying, that new doggy style of WOLF is less glitched than new doggy style animation of DOG, hence i tried to swap them, but it doesn't work that way ;p

Yeah, same situation here.

I have not received any information from Ashal or other moders that there is something wrong with the animations itself, and the animations look absolutely fine on my computer. So I think you have to ask for help in the Technical Support forum for SexLab framework since this is the mod that you are using.

Guest mayaktheunholy

I also had the issue with dog/wolf animations, both in earlier and current version of SexLab, the front paws on ground animation particularly has a problem, both front legs go together and clip through the female. Some screens, if I'm not being clear:

The wolf does something different, the legs go out to the sides instead. Maybe a collision issue? The female body I'm using is a bit wide in the hips...

I didn't say anything about this before because nobody else seemed to be having this problem.

Edit : Tried turning off collision in-game, made no difference.

I also had the issue with dog/wolf animations, both in earlier and current version of SexLab, the front paws on ground animation particularly has a problem, both front legs go together and clip through the female. Some screens, if I'm not being clear:

attachicon.gifScreenShot5.bmp

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.bmp

The wolf does something different, the legs go out to the sides instead. Maybe a collision issue? The female body I'm using is a bit wide in the hips...

I didn't say anything about this before because nobody else seemed to be having this problem.

Edit : Tried turning off collision in-game, made no difference.

This is just modders resources, go and ask for help in the Technical Support forum for your mod.