Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

I've recently tried out my edits on my laptop in addition to my desktop PC. The rotation is correct on my desktop, but on my laptop version, the actors are reversed 180 degrees despite me rewriting the scripts.

I've reproduced the error some of you guys are having, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it could be. Kudos for sallymcbeal in providing an additional .pex file, however it didn't solve the problem for me on my laptop.

I'll try to troubleshoot for a solution, but I don't know if I can give an ETA for a fix anytime soon, or if I will eventually figure out what is the problem.

Is there a definite or finished way to incorporate these animations into another mod, by importing or overwriting? They're brilliant!

No unfortunately.

Wow awesome , Panicforever really nice to see that you can animate so flawless and good :)

Great job on both animation sets :). Like it alot.

Thank you. I appreciate it:)

Guest guilmonn

Oral with canine or werewolf, please! :P

I second this. :o

Also, wow, these look amazing!

On the other hand, given the size of werewolf cock, that everyone is using, oral sex would be impossible due to horrible mesh clippings between cock and someone's mouth :P

I've compiled it as an animation replacer for the werewolf holding animation in SL. Free free to download and install to test it out (remember to backup your files though).

It can be a straight install over SL without running FNIS again, because I didn't run FNIS for mine either.

But you still need to reset the animation registry by going to MCM>SexLab>Uninstall/clean>Reset animation registry

Once the animation registry has been reset in game, then you are free to play around. (If you don't reset the registry the characters will be facing the wrong way.)

p.s. You'll also have to manually align the characters in game, and once that's done SL will save the settings automatically.

Hey there just wanted to say thank you for compiling the animations for SL. Also, a quick question. For the animation my player model is facing toward the werewolf instead of away and I did reset the animation registry. I'm not really sure what I did wrong if I did. Another thing, when I use the hotkey menu for SL to manually align the characters it doesn't seem to change their positions at all. Any suggestions? Thank you. (I uploaded a screenshot just for reference.)

post-125464-0-69967500-1386731390_thumb.jpg

Hey just wanted to say awesome animation!

Also if anyone wanted to test it that doesnt know how to use CK I have a zip made up to where you just install and its good to go ( as a note it does replace the Doggystyle one). Just Run FNIS afterwards and have a clean install of Sexlab.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b44fh7x4d0ynku/Panics%20Werewolf%20Animation%20(Replaces%20Doggystyle).rar

The player or npc's are rotated 180 degrees and are facing werewolf during animatiom v____v

I thought I was the only one with that problem, please do let me know if you find somtehing to fix this eh? Ill do the same if your still having trouble too.

Guest guilmonn

Hey just wanted to say awesome animation!

Also if anyone wanted to test it that doesnt know how to use CK I have a zip made up to where you just install and its good to go ( as a note it does replace the Doggystyle one). Just Run FNIS afterwards and have a clean install of Sexlab.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b44fh7x4d0ynku/Panics%20Werewolf%20Animation%20(Replaces%20Doggystyle).rar

The player or npc's are rotated 180 degrees and are facing werewolf during animatiom v____v

I thought I was the only one with that problem, please do let me know if you find somtehing to fix this eh? Ill do the same if your still having trouble too.

First, I made fresh installation of SL, than I used 1lobo1's replacer, that showed up in this topic at first (1st file). Later, without running game just yet, I used second replacer (of Derpakin), overwriting files. I ran FNIS, loaded game, reset SL (option for uninstalling etc), reset animation registry, saved, load, and it works for me. The only thing left to do, is to align npc's via SL hotkeys, a lot forward, and slightly up/down. As a reminder, I did all this on clean installation of SL.

I reupload those replacers, so you don't have to look for 'em again.

1st Panics Werewolf Animation (Replaces Doggystyle).rar

2nd Panic's Werewolf animation replacer.rar

Nice work! Will include in the next SexLab release.

Those new animations look good, I'm looking forward to next sl version, I hope they'll get an integration.

Just throwing it out there: skeever ^^

Looks like it from Ashal's post I'm looking forward to it as well and any other animations panic has time to do.

@ shane4244: I read that comment before and assumed it was targeted at the werewolf animations. Since those wolf/dog animations just came out 2(?) days ago I'm not sure if they'll get treated the same way.

But I also have no clue how far Ashal is with the next version of SL, I haven't spotted a new Beta yet. On the other hand I guess including additional animations into SL isn't that much work, but I'm speculating on that part ; )

Anyway... keep up the good work Panic, I tried animating for skyrim and failed so miserably, I felt sorry for those deformed meshes and skeleton ; )

Whats the difference between the included seperate wolf and dog animations? Only one of them has a gif preview and they have different file sizes, so I assume they are different in someway. It's my understanding (granted I am 100% not an animator) that both dog and wolf use the same animation skeleton, just different behavior files, so any animation should be useable by both.

But I also have no clue how far Ashal is with the next version of SL, I haven't spotted a new Beta yet.

You mean this beta? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=598508

I haven't tried any of these animations. But the "knotting" mention got me really curious about what this may look like.

So... does the dog/wolf turn 180 degrees and stay like that after being knotted? Or does the knot go in but no reversal? Anyone know?

Knot go in but no reversal (the animations of them are located on the first page).

Whats the difference between the included seperate wolf and dog animations? Only one of them has a gif preview and they have different file sizes, so I assume they are different in someway. It's my understanding (granted I am 100% not an animator) that both dog and wolf use the same animation skeleton, just different behavior files, so any animation should be useable by both.

But I also have no clue how far Ashal is with the next version of SL, I haven't spotted a new Beta yet.

You mean this beta? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development-planning-discussion/?p=598508

The dog animation is more or less the same as the wolf but i had to adjust the animation since the dog skeleton  and mesh is bigger. The human animation for the dog is identical but i include them in the dog folder incase anyone got confused why the dog was missing human animations. :)

A big thx from me too.. there can't be enough animations for beasts :)

Do you plan to work for the more difficult to handle beasts also ?

Like the Skeever, Spider and the Charus ?

Edit: Just forgot to add .. there need to be more Horse animations :))

Thanks!

Skeever, Spider and the Charus are not of highest priority right now, but horses is  a possible candidate to be animated next (after the troll) :)

A big thx from me too.. there can't be enough animations for beasts :)

Do you plan to work for the more difficult to handle beasts also ?

Like the Skeever, Spider and the Charus ?

Edit: Just forgot to add .. there need to be more Horse animations :))

Thanks!

Skeever, Spider and the Charus are not of highest priority right now, but horses is  a possible candidate to be animated next (after the troll) :)

On the animation with the horse I look forward. Something for inspiration https://e621.net/post/show/407380/3d-abdominal_bulge-animated-anthro-argonian-balls-

Ok the 2nd animation replacer still has the characters facing the wrong way. heres what I did exactly

Load save > MCM > Sexlab > Clean > wait for cleaning to finish > save > exit > install 2nd animation replacer > FNIS > Load save > MCM > Sexlab > Clean > wait for cleaning to finish > reset animations > save > load > try the animation - still backwards

can someone help?