Panic's animation workshop (Animations for Modders) updated 16.01.2015

I dont think sex animations for all creatures are necessary for example everything in tier one i would just not pay attention too. i would forget about the third tier as well (lol rabbit wtf). tier 2.5 is not my thing though forcing a wisp mother to give you a blowjob if funny as fuck and you would want to fuck a hagraven lol still not my thing. i would like to quality and more animations for good candidates before bad anims for bad candidates. istead of going through the list and naming all the things that shouldnt be done ill just name the thing that make good canidates but dont have any thing

boar maybe, netch, ash spawn,  frost troll(anims for troll dont work on frost troll), skeever maybe, charus hunter and fledging(the charus and spider were actualy surprisingly good), death hound, seeker and lurker

Your problem is thinking in terms of what you would like or want versus what would be better for the community. I don't honestly want male-on-animal animations myself, and I'd probably never touch fox or deer anims if they existed. You should really avoid injecting too much of your own opinions or hangups when making suggestions for resource packs, especially ones you aren't actually making.

That said, I do think your list is a good collection of what would benefit most from anims that don't already have them. I'd still say goats and deer need to be in there somewhere at the absolute least, though. Definitely +1 on the skeever, too - can't believe I forgot that one. Don't Ash Spawn and Seekers have anims though? I know Seekers do...

Nice job on the animations btw,  I can certify they work beautifully with SexLab. 

However, before anyone gets all excited, you should probably wait for Ashal to officially update SL to support this.  I was able to get it working, but it was a giant pain in the ass for someone like me who has zero understanding of how this all works ( but I learn damn fast ).  

Essentially, I modified one of the SL Papyrus scripts ( after looking through them all to figure out which one I needed to modify ) to include the new Werewolf animation. This registers the animation and sets the parameters for it.  It also allows SL to add the animation to the Creature Animation Toggle page.

The hard part for me, since I've never done it, was the FNIS part.  You basically have to add the new animations to their respective folders,
( the WW animations go into the werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature folder, the player character goes into the actors\characters\animations\SexLabCreature folder, and the animation lists in both folders need to be updated to reflect the added animations ) Once that was done, you fire up the FNIS for modders and let it do its thing using the aforementioned animation lists.  Then run the FNIS for Users to build the behavior files.

( I didn't realize I had to do this twice.  Once for the WW files, and again for the player character files.  Took me a while to figure this out as I initially had the player character animating away, but the WW would just stand there.  Once I took a look at the built behavior file in the WW folder and noted the new animations were completely missing from it, a lightbulb went off and I realized then I had to run the FNIS for Modders against the WW files as well. )

Once the animation was running for both characters, it was a matter of tweaking the initial positional offsets to get the actors to line up. 

And voila,  one very happy Werewolf and / or player character. 

BIG kudos to both Panic and Ashal here because I KNOW how much damn work went into both sides of this :D  ( I dabble in 3D myself and do some very basic Unix scripting )

Assuming Ashal isn't swamped with some other project,  should be rather easy  to add this animation into the core module.

In game screen shots:

post-103460-0-91278400-1386225065_thumb.jpg  post-103460-0-57022900-1386226031_thumb.jpg

Guest guilmonn

I reinstalled whole thing, characters are facing good direction, but they are misaligned. And I still have problems with models rescalling, although this option is disabled. Models are changing their size for sex.

Guilmonn:

I think, emphasis on that, that regardless of what options are set in SexLab concerning the resizing of the actors, if the animation itself scales the skeleton when it was created, then the same will happen when you play it back in game as the engine has to resize the mesh to fit the skeleton instead of the other way around. Typically, once you set an envelope for a mesh to a skeleton object, the mesh is then linked / parented to it. Any changes in the skeleton at that point are propagated over to the mesh object.

Very likely the reason behind the spider and charus animation scaling issues.

JEXSAM

"Your problem is thinking in terms of what you would like or want versus what would be better for the community. I don't honestly want male-on-animal animations myself, and I'd probably never touch fox or deer anims if they existed. You should really avoid injecting too much of your own opinions or hangups when making suggestions for resource packs, especially ones you aren't actually making." 

Was not my intent at all. i would be an idiot to think for some reason my opion was better than yours, the mod authors, or anyone else on this thread. though i have not people have requested male on animal content on other threads so thats up to the author i was just trying give some good candidates as well as say uless someone specificaly request deer, fox and ect. i dont think its necessary to create if no one wants it again completely up to panic. I didnt mean to come off self centered i was just trying to be helpful.

No disrespect meant to JEXSAM or PANIC

ORDATOS
i think that was your name if not sorry but no this is just an animation resource
Guest mayaktheunholy

Guilmonn:

I think, emphasis on that, that regardless of what options are set in SexLab concerning the resizing of the actors, if the animation itself scales the skeleton when it was created, then the same will happen when you play it back in game as the engine has to resize the mesh to fit the skeleton instead of the other way around. Typically, once you set an envelope for a mesh to a skeleton object, the mesh is then linked / parented to it. Any changes in the skeleton at that point are propagated over to the mesh object.

Actually this is a known (and much discussed) problem. Ashal cannot reproduce it on his end, so there will not be an official "fix". However, some of us came up with workarounds, and Fotogen's SexLabUtil1 mod (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1/) apparently fixes it as well. Got it fixed my own way, so I haven't tested with this mod.

Discussion thread : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21717-character-height-changing/

Guest guilmonn

Guilmonn:

There are several mods, which are making use of bestiality animations. But in one of those mods, bestiality rape and sexspell, rescalling does NOT occur. And I'm pretty positive, that this problem was not present in other mods untill i just updated something, might be Sexlab, might be something different. This rescalling is very annoying, since anmations are misaligned. I found a fix in topic, you mentioned. Panic's animation misaligned still, though :P

Guest guilmonn

Fix I found really works, however npc's are still rescaled just a little (using Matchmaker). It's not a big problem, but I can see difference, using sexspells in Test Animalsex Cell from spell mod. There are no alternations of size there.

However, this topic is about Panic's animation, and my characters using it are not lined up. Would be nice to find solution to that ;p

ScaleResetDebugScripts.zip

I've compiled it as an animation replacer for the werewolf holding animation in SL. Free free to download and install to test it out (remember to backup your files though).

It can be a straight install over SL without running FNIS again, because I didn't run FNIS for mine either.

But you still need to reset the animation registry by going to MCM>SexLab>Uninstall/clean>Reset animation registry

Once the animation registry has been reset in game, then you are free to play around. (If you don't reset the registry the characters will be facing the wrong way.)

p.s. You'll also have to manually align the characters in game, and once that's done SL will save the settings automatically.

post-123153-0-57148900-1386357749_thumb.jpg

post-123153-0-39507000-1386357757_thumb.jpg

post-123153-0-62592400-1386357763_thumb.jpg

post-123153-0-06706900-1386357769_thumb.jpg

post-123153-0-48378500-1386357799_thumb.jpg

Panic's Werewolf animation replacer.rar

Guest guilmonn

Still nothing. Baybe I'll try totally clean installation. Thanks for reply and effort :)

@EDIT,: Clean installation, still not working. But I can use this animation after manual alignment via SL hotkeys

post-239641-0-29410800-1386359677_thumb.jpg

Still nothing. Baybe I'll try totally clean installation. Thanks for reply and effort :)

@EDIT,: Clean installation, still not working. But I can use this animation after manual alignment via SL hotkeys

Looks like yours is working perfectly fine to me. The animation starts correctly, the werewolf and player have working animations, the werewolf and player are paired up correctly and the orientation is correct.

The only thing you have to do is realign the animations in game and after that, SL automatically saves the settings so you don't have to do them again. :)

I've compiled it as an animation replacer for the werewolf holding animation in SL. Free free to download and install to test it out (remember to backup your files though).

It can be a straight install over SL without running FNIS again, because I didn't run FNIS for mine either.

But you still need to reset the animation registry by going to MCM>SexLab>Uninstall/clean>Reset animation registry

Once the animation registry has been reset in game, then you are free to play around. (If you don't reset the registry the characters will be facing the wrong way.)

p.s. You'll also have to manually align the characters in game, and once that's done SL will save the settings automatically.

I tried to reset animation, wait 5 min, save, quit and relaunch/reload, and actors are still facing each other. I tried also repair/uninstall/upgrade option, but they are still 180°.

Any idea?

Guest guilmonn

I tried installing first replacer, that showed up in this topic somewhere, than replacer of Derpakin, ran FNIS, reset animation registry and it worked- actors are facing proper direction.

Is that cum effect on the 4th slide included with the animation? That needs to be like in eeeeevery animation that SexLab have.

I tried to reset animation, wait 5 min, save, quit and relaunch/reload, and actors are still facing each other. I tried also repair/uninstall/upgrade option, but they are still 180°.

Any idea?

Derpakiin's file is missing the 'sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.pex' file in the scripts folder. 

sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.rar

What texture's are you using for your gauntlets/boots? the quality looks fantastic.