Potema Chronicles- A Skyrim Sex Mod Hentai movie series

PC_MAIN_TITLE.png

Greetings and welcome to the new official movie release thread of my "Potema Chronicles" sex-heavy movies series. 

As seen below, there's "New Potema Chronicles" and "Old Potema Chronicles"

Unfortunately many issues caused me to lose the setup and mods I had for the "Old Potema Chronicles" to function. I had decided to give this up for a time but was allowed to return to it. Instead of trying to restart what I left behind and give direction to something that had none I went ahead and rebooted the whole series into something new (though it will in theory follow roughly the same main story premise as before). So that's what's seen here...though the new series isn't at risk of going away as much as the old one was. I have Mod Organizer now, and a much better job with much lower stress. It's now easy to work on a new series and not get derailed...so consider the old series to be a test with the new series to be the honest attempt at running something like this.

FAQ

Q- Can you make a mod of X...

Q- Can you tell which mod is X...

Q- Is there eventually going to be a mod of X...

A- I'm actually pretty horrible at answering all these questions or any other questions related to mods...which this site is all about I know. I'm extremely ADD and remembering what I did to get some effect isn't exactly my strong suite. I just sort of do what is needed for a purpose and carry on. So listing or recalling mods...or taking on another project like making mods I've been very flaky on in the past. Doesn't mean its a sure bet I won't answer a question or try to make a mod but I want to keep this project focused on just movies...while the rest of the site handles all that other stuff.

Q- Can you bring back the old series

A- I most probably/definitely won't. I might however, reuse several girls from it in new series. Already Ravelette and Myrine are recreations of conceptualized characters from first series. Pilar is a mix of Yvete and Mindu. If I can ever figure out the Lovergirl race Riny is sure to reappear, and Lilica is likely as well...etc etc. As long as they're the same character types and are getting naked again I hope that will mitigate the sting of the old series being abandoned

Q- When will releases occur

A- I answered this for myself after I did act 1...which took about a month. A lot of initial work had been done on it though...so all things considered I'm going to say each release should be 2-3 months apart

Q- How long will it be?

A- Chronicle 1 I hope to wrap up in 10-12 episodes...we'll see. Beyond that....

Q- What are future plans?

A- Chronicle 2 and 3. But more to the point it depends on where the mod community goes as much as my ideas. There's things in the works that will improve the series aesthetically...then there's things that will change the entire direction it could go. Depends on what gets done and continued interest. 

New Potema Chronicles

PC1_JR_TITLE.jpg

Plot Synopsis

With the marriage announcement of Thaiden Tullius of the Imperial Legion and Ravelette Balgruuf of Whiterun Hold, the Imperials and Stormcloaks have agreed to lay down arms and together forge a unified nation of Skyrim. And so the closing days of a long and violent civil war are now beginning within the country.

Not all wish for this peace however, and plots are underfoot to end the marriage before it can even begin to effect the people of Skyrim. One particular plot in fact, places the Princess of Whiterun deep within the grasp of the enemy, with little hope of escape from the impenetrable Thalmor fortress Aldemare she had thought was her safe haven.

However Jarl Balgruuf of Whiterun, never one to lay down and take it when a slight is made against his family, is looking to enlist the aid of a warrior powerful, brave, and willing enough to assault the fort and lay waste to Ravelettes Thalmor captives.

And it looks like he may have found just such a warrior...

Characters

Pilar Bolera- Nord Barbarian/Mercenary    mods used

pilar_4.jpg

pilar_1.jpg

Irileth- Dark Elf Soldier mods used

irileth_2.jpg

irileth_5.jpg

Ravelette Balgruuf- Nord Princess   mods used

2014_08_04_00008.jpg

2014_08_04_00003.jpg

Evelia- Akaviri Witch mods used

evelia_3.jpg

evelia_4.jpg

Myrine- Nord Dwemer Scientist

2014_08_13_00006.jpg

2014_08_13_00005.jpg

Legate Rikke- Nord Legion War General

2014_09_24_00038.jpg

2014_09_24_00045.jpg

Elisif- Nord Queen

2014_09_24_00050.jpg

2014_09_24_00055.jpg

Rizi- Breton Assassin

2014_09_17_00003.jpg

2014_09_17_00005.jpg

Milna Bolera- Nord Tavern Witch

hulda_4.jpg

hulda_11.jpg

Aela- Nord Huntress

2014_09_14_00006.jpg

2014_09_14_00013.jpg

Agatha- High Elf Inquisitor

agatha_1.jpg

agatha_2.jpg

Potema- Wolf Queen (formerly Imperial)

Will be a major spoiler

2014_09_02_00008.jpg

2014_09_02_00007.jpg

Releases

General Xvids page

Prologue- The Princess of Whiterun (Released 7/23/2014)

Links-

Thumbnail-

CHRONICLE_1_PROLOGUE_FINAL_mp4_thumbs_20

Key scenes and rough start times (story spoilers inside) -

3:22- start of gang rape scene, 9:51- start of consensual "loss of virginity" scene, 13:51- brief electro torture scene 22:11- Rape scene

Act One- The Butcher and the Maiden Red (Released 8/16/2014) 

Links-

1080p

720p

Thumbnail-

THE_JARLS_REQUEST_ACT_ONE_mp4_thumbs_201

1:55- start of wolf rape scene, 10:00- start of rape scene, 11:46- start of electro torture scene (my own personal favorite in this act) 21:10- Start of consensual scene 28:07- Start of boobjob scene, followed by consensual scene 33:01- start of my own personal lol scene (yeah I was in a silly mood and possibly not quite right in the head when I made it) and super brief sex scene in whore house

Act Two- Spell Book (Released 9/28/2014)

Links-

1080p

720p

Thumbnail-

CHRONICLE_1_ACT_2_FINAL_mp4_thumbs_2014_

2:26- start of female on male rape scene (oral), 5:19- wolf rape scene, 9:32- female on male rape scene (oral then cowgirl) 14:20- wolf rape scene  16:18- falmer rape scene   22:10- brief whipping scene   23:41- final female on male rape/mind control scene   27:04- reverse cowgirl scene 

Halloween Side Act- Pyres Ordeal (Released 10/28/2014)

Links-

1080p

720p

Thumbnail-

CHRONICLE_1_SIDE_ACT_HALLOWEEN_XVIDS_mp4

0:43- start of brief sex scene, 3:42- groping, followed by sex scene, 8:39- start of LONG Falmer rape with various animations that runs nearly to end of episode

Act Three- Howl

Links-

Thumbnail-

Act Four 

Links-

Thumbnail-

Act Five 

Links-

Thumbnail-

Act Six 

Links-

Thumbnail-

Act Seven 

Links-

Thumbnail-

Old Potema Chronicles

General Plot Synopsis

Strange stories are being passed around Skyrim telling of atrocities being committed in Haafingar hold, and even deep in the heart of Jarl Elisifs Blue Palace. These stories tell of torture and acts of rape committed against young women in high standing in the country. From daughters of Lords and Jarls to descendants of famous guild masters...the tales told paint a picture of Jarl Elisif targeting these women for some unknown, but surely devious and cruel end.

More than the tales though, the truth of changes in the Hold have been seen. Armies of hired mercenaries have amassed to nearly double the size of the Haafingar Military, executions and other public punishments in Solitude Square have tripled, and many journeyers near the caves at the Northern coast have simply disappeared.

What trouble could be brewing in the Hold? And if the stories are true, how many innocent women will end up trapped in this web of Elisifs madness?

Releases

Download all archives for a particular chapter and extract together at same time if doing direct download.

Not responsible for offending others, read the tags.

Episode 1
RED_T_BANNER.png
(heavy rape, anal rape, consensual sex, forced (coerced) sex)

Plot Synopsis-

Mindu Reinhardt is the Red Thief...a Thieves Guild apprentice who's looking to earn big by snatching Elisifs cherished Gem of Barenziah. Sneaking into the Blue Palace to take it, she's unaware of how deep a trap her own guild master has placed her in...how depraved Elisifs mercenaries can be to those they've caught...and that Elisif has had eyes on her from the very start.

Female characters involved in sex scenes

Mindu Reinhardt
2013_10_23_00049.jpg

Elisif the Fair
2013_10_22_00014.jpg

XVideo Link
Torrent Link

Direct Links
Chapter 1- The Red Thief(heavy rape scene)

post-112158-0-85751500-1385823790_thumb.jpg

Chapter 2- The Eye of Barenziah (consensual scene and further rape scenes)

Episode 2
AKA_F_BANNER.png
(lesbianism, rape, consensual sex, whipping, tentacle rape, titty fucking)

Plot Synopsis-

Three months before the events in The Red Thief, Riny Yulana is living peacefully on Apongo, the Amazonian Tribal Island of women far across the Padomaic Ocean. However, breaking tribal law and in the process cursing herself by drinking from the islands sacred pond, she is whipped and exiled to Skyrim. This is only where her true suffering begins though, as she quickly finds herself caught by depraved soldiers in the middle of Elisifs hunt for Yvete Whitemane, a Sheild sister and daughter of the Harbinger of the Companions, as well as a ferocious werewolf!

Female characters involved in sex scenes

Riny Yulana
2013_12_17_00003.jpg

Yvete Whitemane
2013_10_24_00026.jpg

Kamille Shy (from a mod follower)
2013-06-03_00014.jpg

Mindu Reinhardt (seen in episode 1)

XVideo Link
Torrent Link

Direct Links
Prologue- Caged and Chapter 3- Three Months Prior (rape, lesbianism, consensual sex, whipping)

Chapter 4- Magical Blessings (rape, tentacle rape, titty fucking)

Episode 3 ***CHAPTER 6 PERMANENTLY UNFINISHED! WILL NOT BE FINISHING***
SUC_A_BANNER.png
(consensual sex, threesome, rape, monster sex)

Plot Synopsis-

Lilica Armitage is a Succubus born from the Vampire Lord Harkon, and also a prolific member of the Dark Brotherhood. She has just been handed a mission of the highest priority from Astrid. However what she doesn't know is that a devious trap is being laid for her in the taking of this mission!

Female characters involved in sex scenes (for sure so far)

Lilica Armitage
2013_10_25_00050.jpg

Jenaveive Jera
2013_10_23_00029.jpg

Elisif the Fair (seen in episode 1)

Kaie the Forsworn
2013_10_30_00019.jpg

Astrid
2013_11_07_00002.jpg

XVideo Links
Chapter 5 link

Torrent Links

Direct Links
Prologue- Mistress of Dibella and Chapter 5- The Orc Stronghold (consensual sex, threesome, long rape scene)

Chapter 6- The Reaper (unfinished work)

You can use utorrent and "create a new torrent", it's really simple ;)

I can help seeding if you need :)

You could and it'd be appreciated but these are files of a higher resolution than even the HD ones for direct download here. That's why I'm making them torrents actually...too high res and large to be dealt with other means. So far nobody has the files but me 

I'll try to get them uploaded tonight. following instructions online

I sugest you upload teh vids to naughtymachinima.com instead of xvideos.And Machinima style stuff doesnt have to have VA

Ugh I absolutely hate that site (more than even XVideos, surprisingly)...so no thanks. Anyone is free to upload them however they like though.

• 2 weeks later...

I really apologize for all the (repeated over and over again) delays

I really truly will have about 40 minutes of episode 3 done tomorrow...absolutely.

In my defense I felt almost had to reshoot everything. I had to change a whole lot of dialogue...add in effects and audio which are the most tedious parts. I STILL haven't had a good private moment to test if all the audio at least sounds somewhat level and "okay" (hard to blare moans on my speakers with people listening in, and it has to be speakers to get a true test for end user) Good Machinima vids have teams at work and I'm trying to get closer to their quality each episode just me on my own. I do it, watch it, decide I don't like certain things and so i do it again...and again...and again

Anyway now I'm... STILL not at the point where I really want these to be. Im just at the point where I say "F-it" and produce for distribution anyway.

So what I have I'll go ahead and make chapter 5 (The Orc Stronghold) since it's already long enough (longer than full episodes). Truth be told I have even more filmed and edited (no audio though) with Elisif, and Jenaveive with the Reaper. That stuff is about 15 minutes...and will be chapter 6 (which I'm renaming to "Reap Her"). But then it still isn't done, so chapters 7 and maybe 8 will also be part of this one huge episode 3 that's over an hour long. Yeah I know this length makes it all inconsistent and sorry. After this is done I'll try to give the project a more structured final output and story that isn't just me making a bunch of scenes I enjoy.

On that note next episode I'm probably going to take even more time to get as much details as I can just the way I want (some of my crazy aspirations...moving lips with mfg commands to match dialogue...synched sex noises with the onscreen action...voice acting? etc). It'll probably end up being a process where 2 minutes can take a whole week of intense work but so be it...as I want ep 4 onwards to be the big ones that actually matter and finally move the plot in some real direction after the set-up from episode 1-3.

And it's finally done! Chapter 5 is up for direct download here now! It's long and big and split in many rar files so be warned. XVid link also available and soon a torrent for the massive 1920X1080 file

The prologue is bundled with it so best to delete old prologue file if you have it.

Here's some full res sample screens.

SKYRIM_SUCCUBUS_ASSASSIN_CH_5_pt2_mp4_sn

SKYRIM_SUCCUBUS_ASSASSIN_ALL_mp4_snapsho

Final post for a while,. I changed the title of new file but it's the exact same thing I uploaded last night. It was just for consistency reasons.

Ah, man! I was on Part 2 yesterday with the old file names, and now the RAR parts won't extract properly because the content .mp4 itself has a different name. Guess I'll have to re-download the "old" parts. Not such a big deal, but my turtle speed internet doesn't provide for a very pleasant downloading experience :(

Final post for a while,. I changed the title of new file but it's the exact same thing I uploaded last night. It was just for consistency reasons.

Ah, man! I was on Part 2 yesterday with the old file names, and now the RAR parts won't extract properly because the content .mp4 itself has a different name. Guess I'll have to re-download the "old" parts. Not such a big deal, but my turtle speed internet doesn't provide for a very pleasant downloading experience :(

Sorry about that. It's because I'm very disorganized when it comes to computer projects with many files involved. I try to be better but I just fail when it comes to keeping files consistent and saved properly

Just finished watching Episode 3. Straight to the point: it was very good to fap to.

I like how dialogue and camera control are executed. Characters are gorgeous. Overall, very fun to watch. Sorry, no ideas in mind right now so I don't have any suggestions to provide :(. Anyway, thanks a lot of doing this series. I appreciate it, and your hard work shows!

Just finished watching Episode 3. Straight to the point: it was very good to fap to.

Thanks! This is what really matters after all!

Lol. But seriously I am making it with the same mindset...somewhat.

Of course it's impossible to make something that's just for that purpose...or it won't even FULFILL that purpose IMO. Editting...scenarios...character designs and some kind of plot are unfortunately essential to making fap scenes more effective. I also think though...not losing track of that fact and making a bunch of useless plot that doesn't get to the good stuff is equally bad. Basically it's got to be a fine line with some kind of plot backdrop that helps a bunch of chained together sex scenes make some sense.

Next ep I think will be harder...they'll all get harder in fact as I need to do new stuff that will require explanation as to why its happening without me getting bogged down in the explanation

Of course it's impossible to make something that's just for that purpose...or it won't even FULFILL that purpose IMO. Editting...scenarios...character designs and some kind of plot are unfortunately essential to making fap scenes more effective.

True, I don't think it would be quite the same were it simply mindless banging scenes with not background or storyline. It's evident you've put a lot of thought and effort into this, once again I express my thanks for releasing this work of yours free of charge. Pardon my nosiness: do you do any film-making work outside this series, or do you plan to?

Of course it's impossible to make something that's just for that purpose...or it won't even FULFILL that purpose IMO. Editting...scenarios...character designs and some kind of plot are unfortunately essential to making fap scenes more effective.

True, I don't think it would be quite the same were it simply mindless banging scenes with not background or storyline. It's evident you've put a lot of thought and effort into this, once again I express my thanks for releasing this work of yours free of charge. Pardon my nosiness: do you do any film-making work outside this series, or do you plan to?

Lol no but you have no idea how happy that question makes me all the same!

Truth is when I've always loved to play with artistic programs (Poser, Photoshop, Flash, Anime studio etc). I've tossed around ideas and even started up several projects that I quickly abandoned (one day hoping to publish them on DLSite or something similar). I stop because of laziness and the fact that all that stuff takes SO much time I don't have anymore with job and kid. 

I wish I could though...that's the kind of stuff I love. I occasionally try to relearn some things but they are so time consuming. 

Lol no but you have no idea how happy that question makes me all the same!

Truth is when I've always loved to play with artistic programs (Poser, Photoshop, Flash, Anime studio etc). I've tossed around ideas and even started up several projects that I quickly abandoned (one day hoping to publish them on DLSite or something similar). I stop because of laziness and the fact that all that stuff takes SO much time I don't have anymore with job and kid. 

I wish I could though...that's the kind of stuff I love. I occasionally try to relearn some things but they are so time consuming. 

Ah, I understand. All the best with your ambitions, and may you find you way towards all your desires :).

If any of your future projects do happen to involve any "nasty-nasty", you can be sure I'll be a viewer! 

Need another prolonged break I think...lol. Sorry if anyone's following

This new Bodyslide/Armor stidio and ability to remesh any outfit I want means I want to reconsider some of my initial attire choices...I can basically make any one of them look and wear whatever I want and it's quite overwhelming

Need another prolonged break I think...lol. Sorry if anyone's following

This new Bodyslide/Armor stidio and ability to remesh any outfit I want means I want to reconsider some of my initial attire choices...I can basically make any one of them look and wear whatever I want and it's quite overwhelming

It's your project. Chances are, the more satisfied you are with it, the more satisfied we are with it.

Next chapter...I will finally have mastered synching up the sex noises to the onscreen action (no it's not so simple as working with the sexlab sounds that are supposed to be pre-synched). It tacks hours of work on but is worth it IMO. 

Lip synching and voice acting (for males at least) still is only a dream. I know it can be done somewhat with the mfg console now but toying with it I thought maybe I'd rather just make an animated feature of my own (with Poser or some kind of program) than bother with that.

I might just do that actually...meaning I'd shelve this or just make an abrupt finish. Earlier posts in this thread inspired me some. Also, seeing the quality of other works on places like DLSite in the $5 range...I'm almost CERTAIN I could do better using dedicated programs and not fiddling with Skyrim and all its imperfections. 

So yeah..I'm mulling over making this a more professionally done "best effort" or canceling it for something TRULY professionally done.  

Well I still will carry on for a bit at least...at least to finish episode 4 which I really want to do. I don't know beyond that.

On an slightly related note, has anyone tried this? Going to try using it for some possibly good male POV camera angles. I try to do them already but this I think should be much better than my made up attempts.

Hey there. This might be a big ask but, here in the UK Pirate Bay is blocked, would it be possible for you to upload the big files to Torrent Funk as well? 

Yes I mentioned torrents earlier and here's the truth about why I haven't done them still...

I'm having trouble with the big files in general. They're TOO big, like 20+ gigs and I don't know how to get them smaller. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or how to do a better conversion so they keep their size/quality but come in at a somewhat managable size. I've tried mkv, wmv, avi, mp4 and everything else with Any Video Converter. Bottom line if they are 1920X1080 (the native recording res) and keep the same look at the original recording the files are just that massive.

So I haven't uploaded/seeded them at all...because I don't think anyone wants to deal with a 20 gig recording. Even those that do will surely not like it and send me requests to shrink the file size that I can't accommodate. I keep trying to figure ways to make it better before a public release. Either way, if I really can't do it I won't use torrents after all but upload it to Mega/Cloud storage.

Don't worry...if i figure it out I will post links right away. Can anyone help tell me what I may be doing wrong? I know there are such things as video files with 1920X1080 resolution that aren't bigger than 10 gb...and look as good as originally intended. For some reason mine just can't seem to get the same quality to file size ratio.