• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I would love to get this mod working in my game. Unfortunately after installing Leane, when I try to fast travel to Goodsprings the game crashes with no specific error message.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

I could be totally wrong here, but what skeleton are you using?

I haven't played all of the other mod but will. LEANE is awesome for me. high quality. looks better than Ares to my taste but LEANE is simply a follower whereas Ares project adds a full quest I believe.

I forget the fast travelling to Goodsprings ctding with LEANE stopped but I believe it did. My head is so far into modding Skyrim til I return to FNV next week that I can't remember the skeleton I'm using. I think maybe my problem is that I was going over the 140 mod limit possibly as I know that caused crazy texture issues.

But I love FNV modded. My mom landscapes for Mr New Vegas in real life during the seasonally & I had the privilege to meet him once so I love listening to him be the Radio New Vegas DJ. I'm being a bit circumspect.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Daughters of Areas seems to no longer use an ESM...I've downloaded the latest version and it only has an ESP...yet this mod requires an ESM....which causes the game to crash at the menu due to missing master...Should I go ahead and convert the DoA esp to esm?

Nevermind.  I see what you did.  For new installs both files on this one have to be downloaded.  

Start with   Leane Droid v0.6.7z and install that...then install the L.E.A.N.E Cleaned V.07.01.rar over top.  I got it working I think....

• 5 months later...

i like the robot play with doa. and having leane as a companion just makes it better. what i want is a robot army of kill all human fem dolls with gatlings! muhahaha. great mod.

compared to andrea i would say andrea has the whole quest, lore, imersive side over leane, but she looks stupid. what andrea doesnt have is the ability to change outfits or weapons. 

i like leane better.

what i dont like about leane is her taunting or talking during combat. "yeah you like that!" "take some of this" ... wtf... there goes that souless killer robot persona. can you make it where she is quiet or just beeps and boops. and can we have it where we can change her weapons. if not thats cool i like the mod.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I no its been almost a year since anyone posted here, but I gotta ask anyways. Were any of the entries in Daughter of Ares.esm modified? I have DoA 2.2 and it comes with an ESP, and has been mentioned using both the ESM (from this) and ESP causes problems (including duplicate entries).  If you want 2.2 and you google Daughter of Ares, it shows up in a reddit post with a link to it in one of the replies. I'm going to go through the leane esp and see if there are any refereneces to the doa esm that aren't in the esp