Random CTD while playing

2.1 GB Vram is a hell of usage, Im usually between 500-1000 Vram, although is true I dont play 1080p. Im not sure, except from your water textures I dont see a lot of stress in your loadorder, what resolution and enb are you using? Cause something is exausting your game too much I think. However, Im not an expert, I can't tell if the 3gb barrier is only for the ram or it applies the total of your vram+ram, in which case you have your own answer in your screenshot. Why it tends to crash in dialogs? Firstly I must say that I've got no idea, but skyrim sometimes have certain 'favourite' crashing moments, like loading a cell, saving a game and why not, in a dialog box... It would be better is someone with a little more knowledge about it would answer here.

2.1 GB Vram is a hell of usage, Im usually between 500-1000 Vram, although is true I dont play 1080p. Im not sure, except from your water textures I dont see a lot of stress in your loadorder, what resolution and enb are you using? Cause something is exausting your game too much I think. However, Im not an expert, I can't tell if the 3gb barrier is only for the ram or it applies the total of your vram+ram, in which case you have your own answer in your screenshot. Why it tends to crash in dialogs? Firstly I must say that I've got no idea, but skyrim sometimes have certain 'favourite' crashing moments, like loading a cell, saving a game and why not, in a dialog box... It would be better is someone with a little more knowledge about it would answer here.

Thx for the answer. 

Im using Realvision EnB and play on 1920 x 1080.

"""It would be better is someone with a little more knowledge about it would answer here.""""   

I would wish this aswell ^.^

actually I dont wanna be a pain in the a** to the people here, its just like im having no time to read myself trough how all this stuff works cause im studying and just play skyrim from time to time to relax. But its not very relaxing when I have to save every 2 minuts because i fear a ctd as soon as i open a chest or start a conversation with some npc ^^

Edit: btw I deinstalled estrus and estrus chaurus now and see if this will help

maybe I found a solution.

"Notes

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mod changes memory allocation, it is dependent on your PC (OS, 32or64bit, memory size etc.).
If you have no problem after Installation, Congratulations! You got all the features.

If you have any problem after Installation (CTD when open menu, get more CTD or freeze, graphical glitch etc.), please try:
"EnableOnlyLoading = true" in data/SKSE/Plugins/SafetyLoad.ini.
This means that it can not block game freezing during play except loading screen.

If you still got problems after setting .ini, you cannot use this mod... Sorry."

I try this now, lets see if this works

I already had it, i just setted the EnableOnlyLoading  

to true. 

Im still testing if it works

Edit:  Well ya, seems like I found the source of the ctd's.

Played for 2 hours now, without a single one.

Everyone that expierience the same problem and has safety load installed should consider setting EnableOnlyLoading to true in saftyload.ini

if I happen to get a ctd again in next days I will update this thread.

Thx so far to the people who tried to help me. :)

Guest Lehshara

I have set EnableOnlyLoading to true and I didn't got any CTD while loading save.

Looks like this fixed my load CTD problem - (before I had to start new game and then load save)

Tested this for 10 minutes, each time:

1. Run/Exit Skyrim

2. Load save

Result: 0 CTD's

░░WoW░░░░▄░░░░Such FIX░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌
░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▌▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀

Ye actually I should have seen this earlier since its in the readme ... :/

Tell me if it worked for you aswell

In order to confirm this: I didnt have cdt issues that time, but I had it later in a new mod list profile, that's it, random cdt's. Tested enabling safety loader only in loading screens, and no more cdt's ;)