Quick Installation Guide

• 2 weeks later...

I want to confirm one.

The thing which is different from a site of Japan in Load Order recommending in LL is it in Mod.

It is LoversFSE.esp.

It is written in ReadMe.txt as follows.

Please place LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp and LoversFSE.esp below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp.

LoversFSE.esp is Mod to revise the malfunction about the sound of Lovers.

If a problem does not occur in Load Order recommended in LL, this question is meaningless.

It is the Japanese original

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.espとLoversFSE.espをLoversIdleAnimsPriority.espより

ロード順を下にしてからアクティベートしてください

With rev96 I have found that LoversFSE.esp is no longer needed. I do not have it in my load order at all and I have no issues.

As to that readme - I don't think it is correct. Back when I did use LoversFSE.esp with rev91 of lovers, I always ran it above Lovers with PK.esp just like the sample load orders show. I think LoversFSE.esp was something that was needed back with rev89 but was fixed and no one bothered to mention that it was not needed.

Most of the SE that is included in the LoversFSE.esp is included in Lovers with PK.esp.

And there is no difference between them.

SE only used when ejaculation is different, it seems to adjust the frequency variation.

It uses the SE when the drink a drink of Oblivion.

It is a serious problem and is caused by too but I do not think, I mean I think that has been adjusted to respect the intent of the author and are not good either.

In addition, the adjustment is not intended Oblivion is about the sound because there are those who avoid weak points might be good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im having a very unfortunate problem. other than "solo", none of the animations work. all sex animations are purely static poses, which i can cycle through. sound plays as normal, and stages progress, but there is no real animation until i ragdoll to the ground.

ive installed the daedra sutra bbb animations - all of them, apparently successfully, and all other features of all the mods work. i wonder if somehow this isnt to do with MAO, or the MAO function in Wrye Bash? im going to try rebuilding my patch without that enabled, and see if it works.

no, it worked reasonably well. the animations work, EXCEPT that i only have a few. where is this "11-200" BBB animation compilation thing that it recommends? i have never seen it or a link to it, and it doesnt seem to be part of the basic downloads.

The link to it is right in the lovers resource page.  Here is a quick link to it (see post 4): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11501-lovers-animations-workshop/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I dont know maybe im just so stupid or what? i was just taking it by your orders but all i was just game crushin or if i just make it run but when i just ask someone to have sex all just happened was (i was not ready) which i dont get what it means .... wtf?

I dont know maybe im just so stupid or what? i was just taking it by your orders but all i was just game crushin or if i just make it run but when i just ask someone to have sex all just happened was (i was not ready) which i dont get what it means .... wtf?

For the Love of ALL that is Holy STOP quoting an entire OP.  It is just absurd.  So is posting the same thing in multiple places.  You already have a thread open and have been given directions which you need to follow.

• 4 weeks later...

OK I'm a new hand at the Lovers PK, BUT I've been running Sexout for Fallout NV and I just discovered both this and Sexlab (literally on the same day!) so I've been busy.  I've gotten Sexlab for Skyrim up and running although it took reinstalling to get everything working right.  I downloaded a bunch of Lovers with PK mods and installed them in oblivion.  So I just discovered that I need to have the Lovers with PK.esm which is NOT in the PK rev 96, it however is in the rev91.  So you might want to repackage the 96v2 to include everything that you need people to have so that no one else has to try to figure out without WryBASH why Oblivion is crashing when you try to start.

OK I'm a new hand at the Lovers PK, BUT I've been running Sexout for Fallout NV and I just discovered both this and Sexlab (literally on the same day!) so I've been busy.  I've gotten Sexlab for Skyrim up and running although it took reinstalling to get everything working right.  I downloaded a bunch of Lovers with PK mods and installed them in oblivion.  So I just discovered that I need to have the Lovers with PK.esm which is NOT in the PK rev 96, it however is in the rev91.  So you might want to repackage the 96v2 to include everything that you need people to have so that no one else has to try to figure out without WryBASH why Oblivion is crashing when you try to start.

Or........you might want to stop and read the lovers fact that clearly states you need the resource pack and the base pack.  As it is also stated in the OP of each of the resource and base pack.  If you don't bother to read the OP's (which serve as the readme files) then you aren't going to get any sympathy here.

There are reasons everything is not bundled into one file.

Or........you might want to stop and read the lovers fact that clearly states you need the resource pack and the base pack.  As it is also stated in the OP of each of the resource and base pack.  If you don't bother to read the OP's (which serve as the readme files) then you aren't going to get any sympathy here.

There are reasons everything is not bundled into one file.

Ummm...... I did read the OP and I downloaded both the base pack AND the resource pack.  If you look you will find that the .ESM is not in the rev 96v2 which is the recommended download as rev91 is outdated.  Also for some reason when I checked my Resource v3 for 96v2 the ESM was missing.  I redownloaded and it was in the pack so I have no idea what the heck happened.  Thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...