Quick Installation Guide

Welcome to the Lovers Lab Quick Installation Guide!

Requirements: OBSE v0020, BUFramework, Pluggy v132

You will also need a mod manager program. The recommend ones to use are OBMM or Wrye Bash. For those who are frightened of Wrye Bash there is a wonderful pictorial guide here.

Quick Start Guide:

Step 1) - Download the core framework plugin here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

Step 2) - (Optional) download the Supplemental Plugin Pack for LAPF here:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/355-lovers-supplemental-plugin-pack/

Step 3) - Download plugins that interest you:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/5-lovers-with-pk/

A quick link index of most of the lovers plugins can be found here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Once you have extracted all the data from the previous steps into your Oblivion Data folder, you should then sort your load order per the sample load order at the bottom of this post (click on the spoiler).

It comes highly recommended that you use Better Oblivion Sorting Software (BOSS) for normal plugins both from here and the Nexus. HOWEVER NOTE: BOSS by itself does a terrible job of sorting lovers plugins. It is recommended to either sort lovers mods by hand per the below sample load order or to use a custom lovers friendly BOSS user-list like ferdain's here.

Tips:

When using a Bashed Patch, NEVER merge any Lovers with PK esp/esm files with the exception of the sexual organs esp(s) into it. When rebuilding your bashed patch, first disable all Lovers with PK plugins.

Sample Lovers Load Order:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

--

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

--

MaternityClothes.esp

--

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

HiyokoGenetics.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversSetBody.esp <----NOTE: This plugin is outdated. I don't recommend folks use it anymore!

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversDRader.esp

LoversRapeman.esp

LoversSummonRapeman.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

LoversJealousy.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBednonstop.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversNTRburglar.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversBrothel.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeStruggle.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversAdultYield.esp

LoversMagic.esp

LoversUnicorn.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp

LoversImmoralSisters.esp

LoversMS14netori.esp

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp

--

SetBody.esp

--

Real_Mannequin.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseA00 Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

--

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Note: All plugins marked in red above should be merged into your bashed patch and disabled

NOTE:  Any Lovers with PK plugin not on the above list should be safe to install just above Setbody.esp - unless the mod author has a specific load order mentioned in the OP or readme.txt of their plugin.

• 4 months later...

Hey there!

I've been playing with different mod versions and load orders for the past week and after lots of helpful advice, I now have a setup that works flawlessly for me. I thought I'd try to give something back to the community so I've written down what to install and in what order.

@mods: I hope it's okay to attach it to this thread - if not, just delete this reply or ask me to make a new thread :)

Goals

A) I wanted to make the Oblivion characters look better. I tried "Beautiful People", "Modular Beautiful People", "Modular Beautiful People++", "Xeo 4" and "Xeo 5", but while they definitely look nice, it was too Anime-styled to me (imagine those scruffy old gate guards having the faces of teenage Anime heroes). So I picked some mods which improve the looks of vanilla Oblivion characters without radically changing them.

B) I wanted some sexy armor for my B-Cup heroine. Looks like E-Cups are the standard for Elder Scrolls heroes, so I had to search a bit. I discovered a huge mod called "Apachii Shop" that adds a shop to the Waterfront with hundreds of items and a patch for that mod which converts some of those items to B-Cup size.

C) I wanted to play the Lovers mods, including LoversCreatures and LoversBitch because I'm a dirty bestiality freak :)

Quirks

On my first attempt, I decided to create a set of mod directories that I just had to copy into my Oblivion "data" directory in the right order. I even unpacked some OMODs. This seemed to work fine at first, but when I installed the HGEC Body High Rez Textures, Oblivion suddenly reverted to the underwear-struck stock bodies again even though it had used the HGEC Body just moments ago.

Here's the reason: Archive Invalidation. Oblivion's "Archive Invalidation" (what makes it use custom files instead of the original ones contained in the .bsa archives) is buggy. Oblivion Mod Manager contains some creative techniques that take care of this, so I did a 180 degree turn and packaged everything as OMODs.

Also, as I found out, using the wrong skeleton causes weird graphics glitches. If you find your character's boobies extending to somewhere on the other side of town, with graphics garbage all over, read this: Corrupted Meshes in LoversBitch 0.5

Steps

1. Start out with Oblivion GOTY (Game of the Year) 1.2.0.416
  2. Install Unofficial Oblivion Patch 3.2.0
  3. Install Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch 1.4.0
  4. Install Unofficial Official Mods Patch 1.5

A. Beautification

1. EyeCandy Body Replacer 1.0 (Nude)
  2. HGEC Body 1.21
  3. HGEC Body High Res Textures 1.2
  4. Improved Facial Textures 2.1
  5. New Facial Textures by Enayla 2.0
  6. Slof's Oblivion Better Beasts 1.0
  7. Argonian Beautification Exnem 3.0
  8. Universal Skeleton 1.6

B. Armors and Clothes (Obviously, make your own choice here)

1. Apachii Goddess Store 1.6
  2. B-Cup Clothes for Apachii Store 0.2
  3. Diannes Sexy Light Blackwood Armor HGEC B-Cup 1.0
  4. DarkLilith B-Cup 1.0
  5. Silverlight for B-Cup 1.0
  6. Arcane Warrior Robe HGEC 0.9
  7. Little Carmine 1.0

C. Lovers Mods

1. Lovers Resource Pack 2.0
  2. Lovers with PK Base Package rev90
  3. Lovers Minor Mod Pack 1.0 (w/o Adult Play Plus)
  4. Lovers Masturbate 2
  5. Lovers Joburg 1.17
  6. Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP 1.11
  7. Lovers Creatures 1.4.1
  8. New and Improved Animation Project 2.4
  9. Lovers Bitch 0.5b

That's my install and load order both in one. As I said at the top, I went berserk and packaged everything as OMODs so I wouldn't have to worry about the issues described at the top. In hindsight, it's a pretty neat solution, too: whenever I want to try a new mod, I just deactivate my mods down to the point where I want to integrate the new mod, then reactivate them and it's like a clean install all over again.

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about Oblivion Mod Manager at first, but after figuring out how to create OMODs (hint: they're just fancy zip archives) and that OBMM basically just displays what's in Oblivion\Obmm\Mods and lets you "Activate" (install) and "Deactivate" (uninstall), this turned out to be a very tidy way of handling things.

This is my end result:

tHdeH.png

Hopefully this will help others get up and running quickly.

Hey there!

I've been playing with different mod versions and load orders for the past week and after lots of helpful advice' date=' I now have a setup that works flawlessly for me. I thought I'd try to give something back to the community so I've written down what to install and in what order.

@mods: I hope it's okay to attach it to this thread - if not, just delete this reply or ask me to make a new thread :)

Goals

A) I wanted to make the Oblivion characters look better. I tried "Beautiful People", "Modular Beautiful People", "Modular Beautiful People++", "Xeo 4" and "Xeo 5", but while they definitely look nice, it was too Anime-styled to me (imagine those scruffy old gate guards having the faces of teenage Anime heroes). So I picked some mods which improve the looks of vanilla Oblivion characters without radically changing them.

B) I wanted some sexy armor for my B-Cup heroine. Looks like E-Cups are the standard for Elder Scrolls heroes, so I had to search a bit. I discovered a huge mod called "Apachii Shop" that adds a shop to the Waterfront with hundreds of items and a patch for that mod which converts some of those items to B-Cup size.

C) I wanted to play the Lovers mods, including LoversCreatures and LoversBitch because I'm a dirty bestiality freak :)

Quirks

On my first attempt, I decided to create a set of mod directories that I just had to copy into my Oblivion "data" directory in the right order. I even unpacked some OMODs. This seemed to work fine at first, but when I installed the HGEC Body High Rez Textures, Oblivion suddenly reverted to the underwear-struck stock bodies again even though it had used the HGEC Body just moments ago.

Here's the reason: Archive Invalidation. Oblivion's "Archive Invalidation" (what makes it use custom files instead of the original ones contained in the .bsa archives) is buggy. Oblivion Mod Manager contains some creative techniques that take care of this, so I did a 180 degree turn and packaged everything as OMODs.

Also, as I found out, using the wrong skeleton causes weird graphics glitches. If you find your character's boobies extending to somewhere on the other side of town, with graphics garbage all over, read this: Corrupted Meshes in LoversBitch 0.5

Steps

A. Beautification

2. HGEC Body 1.21

4. DarkLilith B-Cup 1.0
  7. Little Carmine 1.0

C. Lovers Mods

4. Lovers Masturbate 2
  5. Lovers Joburg 1.17
  9. Lovers Bitch 0.5b

That's my install and load order both in one. As I said at the top, I went berserk and packaged everything as OMODs so I wouldn't have to worry about the issues described at the top. In hindsight, it's a pretty neat solution, too: whenever I want to try a new mod, I just deactivate my mods down to the point where I want to integrate the new mod, then reactivate them and it's like a clean install all over again.

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about Oblivion Mod Manager at first, but after figuring out how to create OMODs (hint: they're just fancy zip archives) and that OBMM basically just displays what's in Oblivion\Obmm\Mods and lets you "Activate" (install) and "Deactivate" (uninstall), this turned out to be a very tidy way of handling things.

This is my end result:

tHdeH.png

hello the image size is small can you please post a larger size so we can see the text clearly please some thing like 1024 x768 or higher

kind regards

• 2 weeks later...
:heart: Thank you so much for making this guide, it was super easy for me to install this and to be honest I am very sick of Sexlivion. This is my first post and I literally just signed up with this site for this add-on only but after how easy this was I will be sure to stick around now. Thank you for making it so easy to understand, this is actually quite an intimidating set of mods, even for someone who has played around with mods for awhile. I was able to install and have this working literally within minutes (although I'll be honest and admit I was stumped when it told me to set Sperm SplashEx to none, I wasn't able to figure that out for a moment :blush: ) Thanks so much yet again!! I already love this site and making my boyfriend blush with these types of mods is a huge bonus. <3
  • 1 month later...

Been following this very closely to insure I do averything correctly...install order, load order etc. I use OBMM+Wrye exclusively and OMOD all that is not already in BAIN format. My current issue is this:

I installed LoversResouce...

I am about to install Lovers For PK 90 but conflicts warning is thus;

[Lovers_with_PK_Base_Pack 90.omod] (unusable)

Plugin file LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp already exists.

- belongs to: LoversResource 2.0

Data file meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\reset.kf already exists

- CRC mismatch. The new file is different from the old.

- Data file owned by loversresource 2.0.omod

Data file ini\04_Motion.ini already exists

- CRC's match, so probably nothing to worry about.

- Data file owned by loversresource 2.0.omod

I checked sizes/dates and see that it wants to overwrite with an older, smaller version of reset.kf. Also the esp's are diff. So....which of these 3 conflicts have priority? In my previous experience, a 'base' pack would be installed first, followed by an updatable 'resources' pack, so I am a bit confused...any advice/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys... I'm about to piss some people off.

I've tried everything I an to get these mods working and every time all it does is crash my game to the point that I have to uninstall it. Seeing as I have the game on STEAM it takes about 5 hours to download it again. I'm not very good with these mod thingumies so I'm going to do the unthinkable and request that someone (maybe you, Zikare, because you've got it done already) sends me a download link for the Lovers mods in the list above (again, by Zikare) in their OBMM format?

It'd be much easier than having to download everything and muck it up again.

Please? I want me some girl on monster action! Or just girl on girl action...

...or just girl action.

Anywho, I'd be very grateful if someone could along with an idiots guide on how to get it to work (not imperitive).

Bashkire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if it's just my computer or my version, but when I attempt to play the game with the mods ready to go, it doesnt open, it black screens, then returns to the desktop. The game itself still functions, because when I reset the data files to default, it runs like a champ. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh. I can't make an omod out of the HGEC 1.21 "omod ready" files. Yay for terrible instructions :(

OBMM Install

------------

Create the OMOD (Do this section only once)

1. Copy archive to (install folder)\Oblivion\obmm\omod\

2. Start Oblivion Mod Manager.

3. Click the Create button.

4. Click the Add Archive button, find and select the archive, then click Yes.

5. Click the Create omod button, then click OK when it finishes.

.... only problem... THERE IS NO FUCKING ARCHIVE -rips hair out again-

How the hell are you supposed to make an omod if there's no archive? True step by step directions would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I've installed all of this in that order but for some reason my game keeps crashing on start up D:

Hey sorry to hear that.

Open a topic in the lovers technical support thread and be sure to include the following information:

1. List out what utilites you have and their versions.

(Example: OBSE v20, Pluggy v125c, OBMM and so on)

2. Post your load order and please use a spoiler for it.

(If you don't know how to get your load order: open obmm and select import\export and then view load order. Copy it and paste it here).

As to your crashing at startup....this happens because you are missing a master file or an ini. In order to figure out which it may be we'll need to see your Load Order. :)

Hey there!

I've been playing with different mod versions and load orders for the past week and after lots of helpful advice' date=' I now have a setup that works flawlessly for me. I thought I'd try to give something back to the community so I've written down what to install and in what order.

Goals

Quirks

Steps

A. Beautification

2. HGEC Body 1.21

4. DarkLilith B-Cup 1.0
  7. Little Carmine 1.0

C. Lovers Mods

4. Lovers Masturbate 2
  5. Lovers Joburg 1.17
  9. Lovers Bitch 0.5b

This is my end result:

tHdeH.png

So he just downloaded every zip file from he listed, went down the list and turned every zip folder to OMOD? [little new to modding[]

It is certainly one way to do it. Personally I rarely ever do anything like this, but I also usually don't install the esp/esm's either if it is a clothing/armor/weapon mod as I prefer to load them into one custom esp saving me the slots and avoiding dirty edits. However if you aren't as anal as I am this is a tidy way to handle things that doesn't take very long at all to do. :)

for some reason everytime i start having sex my female characters body disappears and does not come back. It´s fine if i just make her masturbate but if theres sex it disappears. I did everything in the order posted and have archive invalidated and other basic stuff but this i cant seem to get around of. Any help will be much appreciated

Damian, archive invalidated may be your problem. Dump it and use the bsa redirection method of OBMM.

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

Also you'll get a quicker response if you post in the technical assistance thread and include utilities installed along with versions (OBSE v20, Pluggy 125c, and so on) along with a complete load order. Until you do this we can really begin to help.