HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

I'm still having the problem with the boobs staying upright and not dropping during the animation. I've deleted every skeleton_Female and tried using the older version and none of it worked....

I had that problem and all I did was uninstall tbbp and the xp32 skeleton mod, then I installed tbbp first and then xp32 right after and had it override anything that came up and then deleted the skeleton_female file and then it started working

Didn't work... I have no clue what is the problem

I'm still having the problem with the boobs staying upright and not dropping during the animation. I've deleted every skeleton_Female and tried using the older version and none of it worked....

I had that problem and all I did was uninstall tbbp and the xp32 skeleton mod, then I installed tbbp first and then xp32 right after and had it override anything that came up and then deleted the skeleton_female file and then it started working

First of all, I would seriously suggest converting to Mod Organizer (linked in my sig). It makes the entire process extremely simple. In this situation, you'd make a new profile called "HDT Test", select the item that says "uncheck all" then check only the stuff you need to make this work. Then you can be much more sure that there isn't a conflict.

now . . . I've not seen what version of XPMS you said you were using (then again i've not read the whole thread) are you using the newest?

First of all, I would seriously suggest converting to Mod Organizer (linked in my sig). It makes the entire process extremely simple. In this situation, you'd make a new profile called "HDT Test", select the item that says "uncheck all" then check only the stuff you need to make this work. Then you can be much more sure that there isn't a conflict.

now . . . I've not seen what version of XPMS you said you were using (then again i've not read the whole thread) are you using the newest?

I'm using the newest version found here on LL. The one with the rough animation support.

Can you guide me through the process of mod organize? I have 0 experience with it

Also, I don't think it a conflict with another mod. I think it has something to do with the installation or body/skeleton.

so say i was MO and not NMM. anyway to add a archive/addon that either deletes the .hkx file or overwrites the file like skeleton_female.hkx.ba?

?

Direct answer to your question is No.

But the spirit of the question to me is "is there an easier way to remove all the skeleton_female.hkx files without having to go digging thru the different mods 1 by 1 at a damb time?" to which the answer is Yes.

There's a tab in MO that shows you the Data directory as it will be shown to skyrim. In that dir you can navigate to where it would be and it will show you all the instances that load/overwrite all at once, all in one place. From there you can rclick > hide and that file won't be loaded. TADAA! Well, it's a little tedius because when you hide the file, it refreshes the dir tree and you have to drill back down.

I'm using the newest version found here on LL. The one with the rough animation support.

Can you guide me through the process of mod organize? I have 0 experience with it

Also, I don't think it a conflict with another mod. I think it has something to do with the installation or body/skeleton.

if you search nexus, there's another mod organizer entry that is a guide. There's also a local guide here.

another question... do i need to do all the work mentioned below?

A quick tutorial for you monsto

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

Type HDT Havok Path and click OK (Make sure to use caps where shown)

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

Click save as and do the same for the _1 body/armour.

it doesn't matter if the body is cbbe or unp as long as it is weighted for bbp.

*edit* :( Just read your edit, well it can still be useful for others.

No, this mod will add item called "HDT havoc" that you can equip to your PC or follower and receive havoc collision effect without any need to edit body/armor nif.

welp...

only prob i see is i need more booty action/jiggle. lol.

and anyone seen that sexlab cumshot mod. well its mcm menu is quite unique in that i just need to highlight followers>open the cumshot mcm menu and say turn that person into a transgender for the animations futa/male animations.

now if only someone can make such a feature.

time to take some pose shots lol.

cuz honestly i finally got my pc the i want her to be.

time to find a decent photo booth cell.

No, this mod will add item called "HDT havoc" that you can equip to your PC or follower and receive havoc collision effect without any need to edit body/armor nif.

This does not work with tera armor ?. At least to me it does not work, sorry mi english.

This does not work with tera armor ?. At least to me it does not work, sorry mi english.

Is the Tera armor BBP / TBBP compatible?

If not, it does not work.

@clp2011 A question friend, this is not compatible with UNPB? or TBBP UNPB? Because i'm still getting distortion on the boobs, since i installed xp32 skeleton, Tbbp, i dont know what can i do, if i attach to the body i get distortion, if i dont attach and i equip havok item this happens too..., idk, and when i use FNIS says me i have 1 warnings but doesnt tell me the error

I'm so mad idk what the hell i can do :(

I am using Sevenbase TBBP which is based off of the UNP body, thus UNPB etc. And on occasion I do get a bit of an issue with other NPCs, and sometimes I have to take the havok item off for a moment for her boobies to settle before I put it back on again. But if I don't use the Havok item at all I have no issues at all lol. 

Are you able to use HDT alone without anything else Panchovix?

-C

I am using Sevenbase TBBP which is based off of the UNP body, thus UNPB etc. And on occasion I do get a bit of an issue with other NPCs, and sometimes I have to take the havok item off for a moment for her boobies to settle before I put it back on again. But if I don't use the Havok item at all I have no issues at all lol. 

-C

Hm Gonna Test Sevenbase, I get 0 Errors or problems without Havok item equipped or attached on the body, but if i equip its like weird, boobs distortion etc

EDIT: Things Like this when i equip the item, and bugs like boobs doesnt go to the normal "stage" 

izIU6YeFi5FoR.bmp

EDIT2: Installed Sevenbase, Same thing, but i noticed now the boobs doesnt stop at the same time when i stop, they keep moving for like 15 seg xD

EDIT3: Or this .. :(

jMsI4m5O1Ij5E.jpg

-C

Hm Gonna Test Sevenbase, I get 0 Errors or problems without Havok item equipped or attached on the body, but if i equip its like weird, boobs distortion etc

EDIT: Things Like this when i equip the item, and bugs like boobs doesnt go to the normal "stage" 

izIU6YeFi5FoR.bmp

EDIT2: Installed Sevenbase, Same thing, but i noticed now the boobs doesnt stop at the same time when i stop, they keep moving for like 15 seg xD

jMsI4m5O1Ij5E.jpg

Delete skeleton_female.hkx and set WaitBusyRenderer=true in your enblocal.ini

Both tweaks are required for this mod to work propertly

-C

izIU6YeFi5FoR.bmp

jMsI4m5O1Ij5E.jpg

Delete skeleton_female.hkx and set WaitBusyRenderer=true in your enblocal.ini

Both tweaks are required for this mod to work propertly

The problem persists using that :(

Well i think i'm fucked with the collision, cant even do something to make it work properly

jbdLqtYD9O6D02.jpg

Version 1.1

Tried this?

Seems to works, but is a little buggy still, but works (when PC grab their boobs is like in the last image, but not that extreme, and then back to normal)

Just, Thank you :D

Hm The only thing now is the ponytail hair is bugged as hell, sometimes i'm invisible xd

EDIT: Welll i think i need choice between have collision or the ponytail hair damn xd, Because Havok 1.1 is HDT9.28, and that doesnt support ponytail hair :(