HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When i equip HDT Havok Object, everything works fine except for this one  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51401/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D51401%26preview%3D&pUp=1

any solution???
i even added NiStringExtraData manually in the .nif file and hdt directory was Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

it didn't work, then i added the hdt.xml in the armor mesh directory. but it didn't work either. to see if it works or not i equipped the armor with and without HDT Havok Object

Help please

• 1 month later...

When I equip the havok object, I get collision but the boobs aren't affected by gravity and won't fall back down after being touched by the hands. What did I do wrong? Everything works fine without the havok object equipped.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had the weirdest problem with this (haven't read the whole thread to see if anyone else reported this) - when the actors fade in, sometimes their breasts fade in from infinity, so they have breasts stretching off into the distance that gradually return to normal as the actor finishes fading in. Not always, just sometimes. I quit using the breast havok object as it tends not to work with skeletons that don't use default scaling - many custom followers now have custom scaling as well to make them different, and that makes the animations that use breast collision fail to play properly. Until animations can handle different scales properly, I don't plan on using this. Bounce is plenty.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apr 28 2015. Use Sevenbase body, have HDT installed, followed install instructions as directed,forged havok item,gave havok item to follower, follower(s) slowly ..sensuously  runs hands over boobs and ...magic! Boobs collide....now let's run and kill stuff.

I did this as a test just to see if it was still valid, it's been a while since the original post and not sure if all files would still function.

I have installed:

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - With collision

(nice bounce and jiggle but certainly not a noticeable collision effect as I have now)

HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer - SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE more BOUNCE by Sevennity

sexy idle Animation

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

BTW.. are there more recent methods or updated HDT havok objects ?

---------- The instructions are ------

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal. ( I cut it and kept a copy )

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

v1.1   fix esp no work for the argonian and khajiit races problems

v1.2  update HDT_Physics_Extensions_v11-23 & hdt.xml / hdtm.xml v0.2

HDT added to the default Outfits by 0ACMJ0.But I'm not sure if there is work

I think effect of hdt.xml v0.1 is better than hdt.xml v0.2, so back up v0.1 in 7z.

7z.png  HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z   2.8MB   55381 downloads

Apr 28 2015. Use Sevenbase body, have HDT installed, followed install instructions as directed,forged havok item,gave havok item to follower, follower(s) slowly ..sensuously  runs hands over boobs and ...magic! Boobs collide....now let's run and kill stuff.

I did this as a test just to see if it was still valid, it's been a while since the original post and not sure if all files would still function.

I have installed:

HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard - With collision

(nice bounce and jiggle but certainly not a noticeable collision effect as I have now)

HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

SeveNBase a custom FemaleBodyReplacer - SeveNBase Bombshell NUDE more BOUNCE by Sevennity

sexy idle Animation

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

BTW.. are there more recent methods or updated HDT havok objects ?

---------- The instructions are ------

Delete Data\Meshes\actors\character\characterassets female\skeleton_female.hkx.

This file may cause HDT physical  failure or abnormal. ( I cut it and kept a copy )

How to use?

Forge or Console input player.additem xx00a0a0 1 obtain HDT Havok Object then Equip it.

v1.1   fix esp no work for the argonian and khajiit races problems

v1.2  update HDT_Physics_Extensions_v11-23 & hdt.xml / hdtm.xml v0.2

HDT added to the default Outfits by 0ACMJ0.But I'm not sure if there is work

I think effect of hdt.xml v0.1 is better than hdt.xml v0.2, so back up v0.1 in 7z.

7z.png  HDT Havok Object v1.2.7z   2.8MB   55381 downloads

by Groovtama : 

Warning:

You do not delete my skeleton_female.hkx

link : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

Alright, so was using 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 2.51 after seeing the post/reply by Groovtama I followed the link and downloaded  XPMSE 2.7, removed 2.51 as instructed, loaded 2.7 and did not delete any files as per Groovtama.

Jumped right back into game and bouncing boobies... more of a bounce effect I think  and seems to be smoother with less clipping, no havok weirdness yet ...  will keep the ladies scantly clad and moving, jumping, crouching ... observational research ya.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm having the same problem that several others have mentioned in this thread. Collision mostly works, but my character's hands get "caught" in her breasts and kind of drag them a little.

I just signed up so I can't post links but search Youtube for "LaceyRosehips" and you should find my video. The video ID is PTMPvayAIlY. Can someone please link it directly for convenience? 

I'm trying to figure it out but I'm not very good at this yet and I feel like I'm at a dead end. My hope is that a solution might jump out if more experienced modders got a look at what's happening...

Edited by LaceyRosehips
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm using a fairly fresh install with MO. I'm to the point where the Havok object is the only thing that can have the hands move the breasts fairly ugly, but what's worse is that the belly twitches a lot and moves inward while the object is equipped. Is there a solution for this?

Edit Resolved: Finally realized I was using citrus instead of the default head that had havok set to it.

• 6 months later...

For those who may come here looking for another way to collide breasts:

the havok object worked for me, but this video also did the trick (without equipping any havok object).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_t8kywWAgw

in case the video gets removed or anything:

1. download his HDT file from the description. place it in Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins (overwrite when asked)

2. open your femalebody_0.nif using the nifskope. femalebody_0.nif can be found here Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets

3. right click the file and go to node>attach extra data>NiStringExtraData.

4. in the Block details window right click the string data>edit string index and past this in the new dialogue window Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

5. then right click name>Edit string index and past this HDT Havok Path.

6. save the data. repeat this process with femalebody_1.nif as well and you will have your collision while naked. you can apply this process in any armor as well (i only wanted this effect while naked).

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

A tad late, well way late to the topic, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! I've been having the fluttering/vibrating breast and butt issues for a while now with no idea how to fix it. A simple file was the problem. Well everything is working wonderfully now, bounces like normal, no more spazzing body parts :)