Tell something about yourself

I like overcast or rainy weather; drinking a beer to cheer me up even more and listening to metal to make my hair useful (beside the generic eargasms).

Also ofc, ass tities - ass n' tities. Who can't stay away from those ?

Thats it !! <3

But btt. My IQ is a bit to high (126) ... so that my gf sometimes get problems, then i explain something, because she didnt understand this "professional chinese"  So that she say, that i have to explain it for "normal people".... it sucks sometimes....

Edit:

And my english sucks as well.

126 is not too high :D

You are a normal smart person :P If people dont understand things the explanation wasnt good enough :D

I hate most of what passes for music these days.  Most of it's computer enhanced all to hell, or some generic topic with generic lyrics by some generic wannabe.  Music was better back in the days before computers entered the recording studio.  At least back then, all a musician had to rely on was their own real talent. 

I am an anti-social person. By nature. I hate being in a community in real life. I inherently avoid communication, sharing and even company. Sometimes I welcome it openly, but most likely, the first thing I want to do is get rid of the person I am talking to and move on to be with just myself. This doesn't reflect so much on the internet, but then again, I feel that I have closer bonds with people I met online than with people I have met in real life.

However, my inherent anti-social behaviour conflicts with my need to have physical contact with someone, so at the end my feelings are always washed in a constant circle of where I want to be left alone, but at the same time I feel that I lack physical contact with others. This repeats on a constant manner, sometimes even depriving me of sleep since I feel an overwhelming weight down my back.

That said, lately my mind has been wandering much more, and for much more time. I spend more time thinking than even caring about the current time and place I am at. I don't really care about reality, time, and place anymore, or perhaps this plane of existence. I have sadly resorted to have to listen to my own infinite and ever-changing fantasies, dreams and thoughts.

... I always wondered what's at the other side of the river.

Ow gee, guys thanks. :blink:

Emily was very impulsive when she post that. But nevertheless Emily appreciate it.

Emily realize her Caligula behavior upset a helluva ppl. It's so Refreshing to know that Emily have more friends than Haters on LL.

Haters.. hah. I guess many expect a woman to like flowers, chocolate, dating, being a "princess", innocent and nothing dirty along with other nice stuff, who always views the harsh reality on the bright side, basically your average girl next door. Boooring.

World needs more women like Emily, I'd say.

Gosh, mike/nonusnomeni. World doesn't need more Bpd Mad Women. Do you know Lady Diana Spencer (..) Princess of wales? She suffer the exact same stuff like Emily. Lady Diana was also the latest British Guy Fawkes. That's what emily been trying to avoid here.

Gosh, mike/nonusnomeni. World doesn't need more Bpd Mad Women. Do you know Lady Diana Spencer? Princess of wales? She suffer the exact same stuff like Emily. Emily know exactly that her life are not easy. Lady Diana was also the latest British Guy Fawkes. That's what emily been trying to avoid here.

I'd rather mean world needs more open minded or unique individuals and not "clones" of others.