Tell something about yourself

Its not actually a game, but more an way to get to know us better. I think we are like a second "family" to each other, because we can talk with some persons here about our private things. Its only my opinion, what i actually think about this community. For me is this here my second "family"!

Here are the rules ( yeah it has rules :D )

Everyone who wants to say something about him/herself or his/her life writes only one thing per post.

It should be the truth.

It can be everything about yourself or your life.

I hope everyone will enjoy this thread and please dont discuss in this fred!! No one wants discussions about his/her life. Its just a thread where you can write about yourself nothing more.

So okey, lets start.

Im a lesbian ( :o  no one knew it. :D:P )

Okey, my gf is a bit older than me, in fact 4 years.

I like overcast or rainy weather; drinking a beer to cheer me up even more and listening to metal to make my hair useful (beside the generic eargasms).

Also ofc, ass tities - ass n' tities. Who can't stay away from those ?

Because things like that I sometimes regret to have short hair again.

I like overcast or rainy weather; drinking a beer to cheer me up even more and listening to metal to make my hair useful (beside the generic eargasms).

Also ofc, ass tities - ass n' tities. Who can't stay away from those ?

Thats it !! <3

But btt. My IQ is a bit to high (126) ... so that my gf sometimes get problems, then i explain something, because she didnt understand this "professional chinese"  So that she say, that i have to explain it for "normal people".... it sucks sometimes....

Edit:

And my english sucks as well.