turbosundance

If the author had made ​​the traditional body and clothes under TBBP, there were no problems! :@

You're making me quickly lose interesting in continuing this,

Sorry for snapping at you.  I was getting frustrated with 3Ds Max and needed to take a break.  I will continue again sometime this week.

It's a "Blessed" version of lady body.I've been using your version and it works pretty well.However, I do have a problem with the bikinis showing thru the body on the backside.I don't know if it's my install or something else.

It happens because I have not finished the mod.  Outfits are only test versions and I'm going to tweak the body some more to get rid of some wierdness

Also anyone can make a "blessed" Lady Body by using my body and adjusting the breast and glute sizing with race menu.  You can go as large or small as you want.

HDT skirt - it's good! But be sure to write what settings responsible for it.

For example (hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.hml):
0057 R Prebutt
0058 R Butt
0065 L Prebutt
0066 L Butt

0073 R Prebreast
0074 R Breast
0081 L Prebreast
0082 L Breast

I hope you will understand me. :shy:

Sorry for my English :blush:

I say - this is very good!

To use Panties and Boots need to change the body Unsupported to Supported in file LB Pantie & Boots.esp?

Or make additional ESP - LB Pantie & Buts HDT.esp?

The 'supported' body is really only a modders resource and isn't intended to be used as a body replacer.  I have only uploaded it for others to use to create armor/clothing.  The 'unsupported' body should be used as the body replacer.

The bra tops are weighted the same as the 'unsupported' body everything should work correctly once the clothes are equipped on a nude 'unsupported' breast body.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I seem to be getting an immediate CTD with this installed.... I have no other body mods installed so I don't know why.

I have LB v2.1 installed

XP32 Skele

hdtPhysicsExtensions

and then your mod in that order.

Is this correct?

The game runs fine until I activate (LB Nude Body HDT Supported) then the CTD happens.

Really scratching my head at this point.. 

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I also renamed skeleton_female.hkx at (\meshes\actors\character\character assets female) if that matters.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings.

@ Fish 69

I 've just downloaded some Lady body 'mods this night with the LB 2-1 and 1-4 ... at this time i never tried SKEC , and of course no HDT mod at this time , i'm just in this topic to "studdy" ...

The russian link you posted ( post 79 :

http://gamesource.ru...-dlia-ladybody/    ....) is talking about a Lady Body version 1-0 if i'm right ? Isn't it ?

Russian was one of my native languages by the past , but unfortunatly , that was a long time ago .... ;°)

Bye.

NB : by the way thanks to Turbosundance for the link to the "BlackElf Skyrim mods English" site

It's such a shame this has been abandoned. I wish I had the skills and knowledge or the time to acquire them so I could take up the baton from turbosundance. I definitely get why this happened though, and why other modders don't want to touch it with a barge pole. Krista's far too quick to scream "thief!". 

I love LB, it's absolutely my ideal and of such extremely high quality, pretty much unrivalled imho.  I'd drop every other body mod in a flash if I could only get a little more of what I want - is butt and boob movement really such a step too far? It seems so.

The only people who will ever bother going to the trouble of dedicating an entire modded game to a single body made out of concrete are folk who don't give a shit about such things (and I doubt most of them have even heard of LB), and die hard connoisseurs willing to swallow Krista's curious and equally rigid view that very well rendered soft bodies don't have to obey Newton's Laws.  

She couldn't possibly have made it clearer that she wants her body to remain very niche, but to millions of us, 'niche' is just another word for 'irrelevant'. 

/rant off. 

Archived