turbosundance

*** These files are full of errors and need to be remade.  I don't recommend using them*** 

I have uploaded a 'supported' and an 'unsupported' version of the lady body meshes with breast and butt weighting.  The only difference between the 'supported' and 'unsupported' version is that the 'supported' version has the breasts weighed to the spine more to give the look of breasts bouncing while being contained in a bra.  The 'supported' body is strictly a 'modder's resource' and should only be used when an outfit includes the body mesh to ensure weighting matches.

I still need to convert a working 'corset' body for outfits like the barkeep clothes.

The outfit meshes I have uploaded are beta/test versions.  They work fine, but are based off a body mesh that I am no longer using for conversions.

All future conversion that I make will be based off 'supported', unsupported' or the upcoming 'corset' bodies.  This should provide a body with the correct bounce for all types of LB outfits.

I will have all the LB underwear and bra tops converted soon so no more clipping.

I also working on adapting weighted skirts with HDT to LB.

Attached files only contain modified meshes,  Original mod required and overwrite with this mod.

My downloads include extra meshes to allow TJOP to work with LB.

All work belongs to Krista and I have merely added some weight painting.

LB huntress tbbp.7z

LB Underworld TBBP.7z

LB Selene TBBP.7z

LB Nude Body HDT Supported.7z

LB Nude Body HDT Unsupported.7z

LB Panties and Boots HDT.7z

LB Ravanent HDT.7z

I have 3DS Max 2010 and I have been trying to use skin wrap to transfer breat and butt weights to armor and clothes but it always screws up the weighting of the armor/clothes.  Any tips forme?  Can Ichoose which verticies the weights are copied to and from?

Edit: Figured it out.

I apologize for my bad English. :blush:

My character does not display properly chest. She seemed to be inside the body. Animation is working properly.

Animation and skeleton supporting tbbp installed.

Cbbe tbbp working properly. 

P.S Are you planning to add support for the belly? :shy:

I use XPMS 1.91. With сbbe works fine.

Edit. It's all right. Removed the file that you advised and established hdt system 9-28.

I'll try to adapt certain types of armor for this body.

There skimpy vanilla armor for LB without top. I began to adapt it for this body. Then I will torment 3d max. Long time did not worked with this program. :blush:

The deformity of the breasts seen seems to be caused by the skeleton and the animations used because i have done my weighting differently. I just did this quickly as a test to see how it works and if there's any interest. I will redo it again if there is significant interest but it will still work best with without the female_skeleton.hkx. I personally use a combination of a number of animation packages but i let hdt handle all the breast and butt physics - this way not exagerated movements and animations

It's been like a year, but I seem to recall something about only 3dsmax 2011 and later being worth a shit with skyrim dev. It may solve your corruption problem.

If you claim to be a student or unemployed, you can dl anything from autodesk for personal use.

Rename skeleton_female.hkx to skeleton_female.hkx.bak

File location:

...Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.hkx

run FINS Update.

I get 99 bones for the female skeleton after updating.

Should work then.

I'm using Body Change and have these meshes installed:

CBBE TBBP

UNPB

UNPB 2.5g

UNPBB

SeveNBase Bombshell

LB TBBP (This forum's mod)

Latest HDT Physics DLL

The "Heavy" mesh seems too much for me.

Going to try the "Lighter" one.

Confirmed the above post.

You'll have to rename/remove skeleton_female.hkx (I suggest rename) and reurn FINS.

It appears that LB does not support the 242 bones from XPMS.

One consequence is that other body types (I use several to change the looks of NPCs) will end up with "Torpedo TaTas" without skeleton_female.hkx.

Also, on the HDT page, it is stated that skeleton_female.hkx and TBBP animations are used as a "seed" to start movements.

I haven't really noticed a difference.

The "Light" version of LB TBBP appears much nicer, but I do not see any buttocks movement.

I dont have corruption problems when exporting from max, i just haent figured out how to transfer breast and butt weights from the ody to the armor/clothes without ruining the existing weighting of the armor/clothes

semantics and labeling aside, it may fix your problem. Just a thought.

Who think I"ll get baned Nexus if I post this there?  The Lady Body mesh sis already there in the selene mod and that seems fine....

I'm going to add a little stronger weight to her butt and then I'm going to work on a version weighted to simulate contained cleavage which I think would be appropriate for most of the LB outfits.

Edit:  Selene lady body seems to be gone from the nexus

Who think I"ll get baned Nexus if I post this there?  The Lady Body mesh sis already there in the selene mod and that seems fine....

There is a UNB and CBBE. Where LedyBody tbbp?

You got me.  There used to be a Lady Body version of the Selene companion on the Nexus last I looked,  It must have been taken down when the Nexus discovered it.

Archived