SexLab Sex with Thieves

Yes I know it can be very dull trying to find a thief. But you can shorten it.

You will have noticed radom occurrences like patrols, couriers, mage duels, adventurer, Mariq the Liar, etc. These are all Wilderness Encounter and controlled by the same script.

Such is the thief stick up.

I made random saves and walked down the road, until I had any encounter. Then l loaded the save and run into a diffrent encounter at the same place as before. I did this till there was a thief. It is important that the save it a little away from the encounter, otherwise you will save the encounter after it was choosen. You will notice if you done it wrong, when you have the same encounter over and over. You will have to do this about ten times (maybe more or maybe less), because the wilderness encounter are totally random, but it will be still faster than making a Skyrim tour.

I had my save behind Fort Greymoor, at the crossing leading to Markarth straight on, left to Falkreath and right to Rorikstead. Then i waked towarts Rorikstead and had an encounter in the second turn of the road. (I hope you understand where i mean, but I´ll draw a picture^^)

986d3awq.jpg

Hihi!  After installing 1.1, the first NPC I encountered was a thief!  Woot!  However, I'm still encountering the same issues as others like OmegaMan1 reported with version 1.0:  Selecting the option where the thief takes the 200 gold, he takes it but then just runs away.  No rape.  Selecting the other option, "I have nothing, really!" he responds the bit he'll take my girl's body instead.  However, he just walks away.  No rape.  There's no further dialog options with him at this point, except from SexLab Romance, another SexLab mod in which initiates consensual sex.  

I've verified the installation, and all checks out.  I've tried multiple load orders (having it load last, having it load after Solutions, having it load before Solutions, and having it load first), but no dice in each attempt.  Checking my log, it wasn't detecting any errors except for when I selected the option "Here, take everything," in which he then says, "Everything, you say?" takes the 200 gold and runs off.  Selecting the other option, "I have nothing, really!" detected no errors.  Nonetheless, from my log:  

[12/05/2013 - 10:44:41PM] warning: Property SexLab on script TIF__000B8159 attached to topic info 000B8159 on quest WERJ02 (000B8169) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/05/2013 - 10:44:41PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script TIF__000B8159 attached to topic info 000B8159 on quest WERJ02 (000B8169) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/05/2013 - 10:44:41PM] warning: Property aliasThief on script TIF__000B8159 attached to topic info 000B8159 on quest WERJ02 (000B8169) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edit:  Oh wait, in selecting the option "I have nothing, really!" something is showing up in my log:

[12/05/2013 - 11:37:29PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__020012C5", missing file?

Hihi!  After installing 1.1, the first NPC I encountered was a thief!  Woot!  However, I'm still encountering the same issues as others like OmegaMan1 reported with version 1.0:  Selecting the option where the thief takes the 200 gold, he takes it but then just runs away.  No rape.  Selecting the other option, "I have nothing, really!" he responds the bit he'll take my girl's body instead.  However, he just walks away.  No rape.  There's no further dialog options with him at this point, except from SexLab Romance, another SexLab mod in which initiates consensual sex.  

I've verified the installation, and all checks out.  I've tried multiple load orders (having it load last, having it load after Solutions, having it load before Solutions, and having it load first), but no dice in each attempt.  Checking my log, it wasn't detecting any errors except for when I selected the option "Here, take everything," in which he then says, "Everything, you say?" takes the 200 gold and runs off.  Selecting the other option, "I have nothing, really!" detected no errors.  Nonetheless, from my log:  

[12/05/2013 - 10:44:41PM] warning: Property SexLab on script TIF__000B8159 attached to topic info 000B8159 on quest WERJ02 (000B8169) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/05/2013 - 10:44:41PM] warning: Property PlayerRef on script TIF__000B8159 attached to topic info 000B8159 on quest WERJ02 (000B8169) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/05/2013 - 10:44:41PM] warning: Property aliasThief on script TIF__000B8159 attached to topic info 000B8159 on quest WERJ02 (000B8169) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Edit:  Oh wait, in selecting the option "I have nothing, really!" something is showing up in my log:

[12/05/2013 - 11:37:29PM] Cannot open store for class "TIF__020012C5", missing file?

Getting same issue as everyone else. Dialog doesn't trigger any action on 1.0 or 1.1  :s

There are no scripts in the 1.1 download just the source files may be the reason for these problems and it will not function at all if you do not have a previous version installed that had the .pex files included. For a temporary solution if your handy with the ck you can just complile the scripts yourselves to get the .pex files which are the ones the game actually reads until guffel gets another version up or has time to repack this one.

edit: I don't think Guffel would mind me putting up the pex files they are not changed in anyway they are just the compliled source files from his mod

edit2:  Removed attached scripts they are now included in the download (I don't want anyone using these with future versions)

Hi there, actually i have to admit i had no idea i had to include the .pex files. I thought the .psc files would work on their own. When i made this mod in the first place i found barly information on what to include. But if that solves the issues i´ll upload a new version asap.

Btw: thank you shane4244 for the help!

Did someone allready test it with the new .pex files?

But with no of my versions including any scripts, only the sources, wouldn´t that mean that none was able to make the mod work at all?

Adding in the .pex files worked with triggering the rape. For both the dialogue options of Do anything you want and Please I have nothing. However, I wasn't able to get this mod to work previously (obviously) so I don't know if I'm missing dialogue responses as after I select either dialogue option the thief stands there for a second and then just randomly initiates the rape. If it's working as intended I suggest adding some follow up just so it feels a bit more seamless. 

Hi there, actually i have to admit i had no idea i had to include the .pex files. I thought the .psc files would work on their own. When i made this mod in the first place i found barly information on what to include. But if that solves the issues i´ll upload a new version asap.

Btw: thank you shane4244 for the help!

Did someone allready test it with the new .pex files?

But with no of my versions including any scripts, only the sources, wouldn´t that mean that none was able to make the mod work at all?

The .psc files are for the ck to read a lot of mods on the nexus don't even include them so others can not alter there work. The .pex files have to be used that is where the game reads the script from. I don't see how it would possible for users to trigger the sex act if .pex files were never included the dialog and everything would trigger but the call to the framework comes from the script so you got me.

edit: looking through the post I don't see any confromation that this has ever worked for anyone and it's a difficult one to test.

mh.. i guess i got the worst result for a first mod possible, but, hey, if it works with the right scripts, i get it repacked up and hope it works on second try ^^

Adding in the .pex files worked with triggering the rape. For both the dialogue options of Do anything you want and Please I have nothing. However, I wasn't able to get this mod to work previously (obviously) so I don't know if I'm missing dialogue responses as after I select either dialogue option the thief stands there for a second and then just randomly initiates the rape. If it's working as intended I suggest adding some follow up just so it feels a bit more seamless. 

This is how it should work, the second between dialog and sex scene is normal. But i can´t really do anything about it´s the Framework starting/undressing.
I´ll think about something to round it up a bit.

edit: the new version is up. I appreciate every feedback to the mod or any issues :)

This is how it should work, the second between dialog and sex scene is normal. But i can´t really do anything about it´s the Framework starting/undressing.

Sorry, my wording there was poor. I understand that the delay is unavoidable; what I was suggesting is a follow up to the dialogue. As of now you say you have nothing on you or not to hurt you and the rape just kind of happens. I feel like there should be a bit more interaction there to flesh it out. Or if you're feeling brave you could do something like Submit and queue up vanilla audio files that fit the dialogue. 

Sorry, my wording there was poor. I understand that the delay is unavoidable; what I was suggesting is a follow up to the dialogue. As of now you say you have nothing on you or not to hurt you and the rape just kind of happens. I feel like there should be a bit more interaction there to flesh it out. Or if you're feeling brave you could do something like Submit and queue up vanilla audio files that fit the dialogue. 

Ok, that is a good point. I´ll keep it in mind.

The mod itself does not differ between male and female. But it only works with one kind of thief encounter. There´re other possebilities for the player to get robed which doesn´t count (like  for example the thiefs in imperial armour).

i tried it today with my female save. encounter a thief have the dialogues "don't hurt me, i'll do anything.." then the thief just took 200G and walk away... then i try the bottom option which is "i really don't have any money..." "Then i'll take you..." but the thief just walks away.

• 4 months later...

Does this still work with sexlab 1.55? any reason why it wouldn't? (Working on upgrading to 1.55, want to make sure all my favs still work).

Also, anyone know of a mod that adds more thief encounters? the only one I've found adds more of every kind of encounter (although, I didn't install, maybe it's MCM allows it to be customized).