Following carefully OlBenny istructions, I finally managed to have SexLab Squirt to work.

But I'm still on my idea that to have cum and squirt in the same mod should be more practical. (maybe an "aggrement" between mooders?). :)

Nice that you got Squirt to work. :)

It's not that I don't want to upset its creator, but adding girly gushes is outside the scope of Sexlab Cumshot. Cumshot is for male ejaculations, Squirt for female.

Right now I'm spending the little free time I have figuring out a proper way to solve the fading problem. I've noticed that if I disable all spurts in the nif beside the last drip, the NPC does not disappear. Every other spurt triggers this issue, though they are technically the same. The difference is that spurts 1-4 extend far beyond the NPC during the animation. Maybe there's an engine bug when trying to update an actors bounding hull. This would be very hard, if not impossible, to solve this on the scripting or esp level.

Hi me again (sorry!)

A while back I popped a note in about a lot of script floating about in my logs from Cumshot and I know you upgraded your mod to fix it. I'm still getting a lot of lines like this:

[SLCumshotConfigQuest (5C005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 122
[12/13/2013 - 09:48:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
	[SLCumshotConfigQuest (5C005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 122
[12/13/2013 - 09:48:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[SLCumshotConfigQuest (5C005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 123
[12/13/2013 - 09:48:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:
	[SLCumshotConfigQuest (5C005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 123
[12/13/2013 - 09:48:22PM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D

Please could you tell me if this scripting is something I need not worry about? Or have I a problem (the game, not me personally...)  I need to address?

Many thanks!

C

Hi me again (sorry!)

A while back I popped a note in about a lot of script floating about in my logs from Cumshot and I know you upgraded your mod to fix it. I'm still getting a lot of lines like this:

[12/13/2013 - 09:48:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp22"
stack:
[12/13/2013 - 09:48:15PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[12/13/2013 - 09:48:15PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp23"
stack:

Please could you tell me if this scripting is something I need not worry about? Or have I a problem (the game, not me personally...)  I need to address?

Many thanks!

C

Hmmm... and I really thought I had silenced all those errors for good. :( They should be harmless, though.

Somehow an invalid actor slipped past all the safety checks in the script. Just strange that it happens so frequently in your game. The real cause is usually the first error that appears at a given time, and the lines just before those you posted should reveal it. That's probably happening in line 121, where the function GetLeveledActorBase() is called on a variable that definitely holds a valid actor, and returns None nonetheless. Looking at the CK wiki, I have no idea how this could happen. Can you tell what actor you were pointing at at that time? Maybe someone who had been created from a leveled list in a mod you've removed since?

Anyway, issue taken note of, and if I update the mod in the future, I'll add *another* safety check to the event. But it's not something that requires immediate action, unless you get hundreds of those errors per second - but I don't think that's the case.

Minor update, v1.3.1

Changes:

• Added an option to rebuild (and reset) the animation list in the MCM, in case it doesn't show up, or if all values are set to undefined. This can happen in some special cases, for example when you've just installed SexLab at the same time as SL Cumshot, or updated SexLab.
  • Fixed the very last case where OnCrosshairRefChange could generate Papyrus errors. For good. Really. Ummm... until next time. :P

I've also made the update / cleansave instructions more detailed, this might help you if you've updated the mod and something doesn't work as expected, or if you're still getting many log errors. Here they are (taken from the readme and the OP):

1. Open the console, type:
     StopQuest SLCumshotQuest
     StopQuest SLCumshotConfigQuest
2. Close the console, wait a few seconds, then save your game.
3. Exit the game, and deactivate "SexLab Cumshot.esp"
4. Start Skyrim, load your savegame, wait another few seconds and save again.
5. Exit the game, install and activate the new version of SexLab Cumshot.

With the latest SexLab upgrades (maybe not due to this), I noticed to have the papyrus.logs literally FULLFILLED by hundreds and hundreds of lines like the followings:

stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0A03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 521
[sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.GetGender() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 221
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (1E005E27)].slcumshotconfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 133
[12/31/2013 - 11:16:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetLeveledActorBase() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0A03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 528
[sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.GetGender() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 221
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (1E005E27)].slcumshotconfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 133
[12/31/2013 - 11:16:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetRace() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0A03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 529
[12/31/2013 - 11:16:05AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0A03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 532
[12/31/2013 - 11:16:05AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp108"

Should I be worried, scared or there is anything I can do about (load order or similar)?

EDIT:
at least in my game, the "invisible male" at the end of the sex is back!
It seems related (maybe) on how the new SL 1.34 treat the orgasm and then when applies the sperm on the female.
The male seems to disappear exactly when the orgasm finishes even if the final stage runs for some seconds still.
I reduced the very final stage of the actions to 6 seconds for consensual and 3 seconds for aggressive. The effect is slightly reduced.

EDIT 2:
I found a trick to avoid the problem. It happens ONLY if you have not activate the "schake camera at orgasm" feature in SexLab.
With this feature active, the man's ejac happens at the start of the ending stage and not at the end. At the same time, the sperm effect is applied in the same istant when orgasm succeed. This seems to solve the "invisibilty problem".

Happy New Year!

I'm sorry to report I'm still getting bursts of weird cumshot scripts. I'd not worry with a few script lines, as these things happen. But I had a giant burst (spurt!??!!) of them in a recent game which caused the game to CTD after errors on 133 and 170, so I'm sorry but I pulled the mod which is a shame as I think it's a great idea. I'll post the log up if you require.  I do wonder if there is some clash with SexLabQuest lines [admit, it is the prior to latest version] - as that always seems to be in the vicinity of the bursts of script. I also had to pull Schlongs as that went mental on me. Without the two mods my game is stable.  Meanwhile, thanks for checking into the problems! I'll hang around to see if you decide to investigate further.  

Hi me again (sorry!)

stack:
stack:
stack:

Many thanks!

C

Hmmm... and I really thought I had silenced all those errors for good. :( They should be harmless, though.

Somehow an invalid actor slipped past all the safety checks in the script. Just strange that it happens so frequently in your game. The real cause is usually the first error that appears at a given time, and the lines just before those you posted should reveal it. That's probably happening in line 121, where the function GetLeveledActorBase() is called on a variable that definitely holds a valid actor, and returns None nonetheless. Looking at the CK wiki, I have no idea how this could happen. Can you tell what actor you were pointing at at that time? Maybe someone who had been created from a leveled list in a mod you've removed since?

Anyway, issue taken note of, and if I update the mod in the future, I'll add *another* safety check to the event. But it's not something that requires immediate action, unless you get hundreds of those errors per second - but I don't think that's the case.

Can add that I experienced bloating and similiar log errors when running this mod next to (nexus version of) SoS with the same version of SL as poster. I've since updated SoS to the most recent version found on LL, and updated SL to 1.35.  Not sure if that fixed the bloat, as I've not yet added this mod back .  I'll try again and see if the bloating persists.

I'm sorry to report I'm still getting bursts of weird cumshot scripts. I'd not worry with a few script lines, as these things happen. But I had a giant burst (spurt!??!!) of them in a recent game which caused the game to CTD after errors on 133 and 170, so I'm sorry but I pulled the mod which is a shame as I think it's a great idea. I'll post the log up if you require.  I do wonder if there is some clash with SexLabQuest lines [admit, it is the prior to latest version] - as that always seems to be in the vicinity of the bursts of script. I also had to pull Schlongs as that went mental on me. Without the two mods my game is stable.  Meanwhile, thanks for checking into the problems! I'll hang around to see if you decide to investigate further.  

Hi me again (sorry!)

stack:
stack:
stack:

Many thanks!

C

With the latest SexLab upgrades (maybe not due to this), I noticed to have the papyrus.logs literally FULLFILLED by hundreds and hundreds of lines like the followings:

Can add that I experienced bloating and similiar log errors when running this mod next to (nexus version of) SoS with the same version of SL as poster. I've since updated SoS to the most recent version found on LL, and updated SL to 1.35.  Not sure if that fixed the bloat, as I've not yet added this mod back .  I'll try again and see if the bloating persists.

Sorry to hear that. I did a quick test run yesterday with SexLab 1.35 and the latest SOS, and indeed I had some of those errors in my log. They are caused by a code section that tries to detect which actor is currently under the crosshair. Sometimes an invalid reference seems to slip past all the checks. However, the errors shouldn't cause CTDs or other problems, in fact it still works as intended. And it looks worse than it is - ONE error can generate up to 40 lines in the log, if stacks are enabled.

For those of you who are worried about game stability, here is a version that avoids the problem altogether. It's just a band-aid fix, until I've figured out what's actually going wrong. I've commented out the whole code block where the errors occur. You won't be able to toggle transgender status for NPCs with this version, only for the player character.

SexLab Cumshot 1.3.1.BAF.7z

Ugh, been too busy working my way through Morrowind to upgrade my Sexlab version and see how it works with Cumshot. I just wanted to drop in and thank you again for all the hard work you've put in on this mod. Also... for this one I recently stumbled across.

post-209844-0-90995400-1388745823_thumb.jpg

I assume you're the Erstam that PES has listed as one of the authors for Weapon Rotate? Excellent work on that, btw. Really helps dress up my trophy room.

Sorry to hear that. I did a quick test run yesterday with SexLab 1.35 and the latest SOS, and indeed I had some of those errors in my log. They are caused by a code section that tries to detect which actor is currently under the crosshair. Sometimes an invalid reference seems to slip past all the checks. However, the errors shouldn't cause CTDs or other problems, in fact it still works as intended. And it looks worse than it is - ONE error can generate up to 40 lines in the log, if stacks are enabled.

For those of you who are worried about game stability, here is a version that avoids the problem altogether. It's just a band-aid fix, until I've figured out what's actually going wrong. I've commented out the whole code block where the errors occur. You won't be able to toggle transgender status for NPCs with this version, only for the player character.

attachicon.gifSexLab Cumshot 1.3.1.BAF.7z

Many thanks for that! I'll pop it in and give it a go.

Minor update, v1.3.2

This release contains... a fix for the Papyrus errors caused by the code that identifies NPCs under the crosshair. Yeah, again. But I'm really confident that I've hit the nail this time. I've been testing this for hours, frantically running around with my character and looking at all sorts of things: people, doors, crates, vegetables, mugs, more people... basically everything that could trigger the errors. While I used to get about three or four errors per hour before, now I'm getting none.

Well, that's still not 100% proof that the damn bug finally bit the dust, but it looks promising. It was most likely a threading issue, where multiple instances of the event running at the same time were messing with the same variables. In games with high script lag this is bound to happen more often, and that's probably the reason why some people's logs were drowned in error messages, while I had to search for them like for the proverbial needle in the haystack.

Now that the crosshair NPC selector finally seems to work flawlessly, I used it to add a little bonus feature: you can select the sex voices of NPCs in the MCM menu. What do voices have to do with ejaculations, you might ask. Absolutely nothing. But I think it's a feature that's sorely lacking in the Framework, and I don't want to make a separate plugin just for that, so I added it.

No cleansave required this time. You can just install it over 1.3.1.

Hi Erstam,

thanks for the update, unfortunately it crashes the game. I re-activated 1.3.1 and I can load the exact same save game.

Here the Papyrus entries at the very end before it crashes (upon exiting the loading screen):

[01/07/2014 - 08:19:15PM] Error: Cannot call Slotted() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (C6005E27)].slcumshotconfig.RebuildVoiceList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 138
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (C6005E27)].slcumshotconfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 61
[alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCumshotConfigQuest (C6005E27)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6
[01/07/2014 - 08:19:15PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (C6005E27)].slcumshotconfig.RebuildVoiceList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 138
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (C6005E27)].slcumshotconfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 61
[alias PlayerAlias on quest SLCumshotConfigQuest (C6005E27)].SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 6

Uh, sorry everyone. I forgot to update the .esp in the archive. Please don't download until I've fixed it.

Also, due to new API functions I've used, Sexlab 1.30 or greater is required now.

I'll post when the fixed archive is up.

EDIT: File reuploaded. Everything should be working now. Everyone who has downloaded 1.3.2 before, please download again.

If I check the transgender option, it makes SexLab consider me as a man and only let me take it in the ass.. :P

That's exactly what it's supposed to do. Of course this makes only sense when you play an actual dickgirl.  ;)  As written in the description and the readme, you still need a penis mesh for females from another mod. I recommend b3lisario's Equipable Schlong or the SOS for UNP mod.

On another note, has anyone who used to get lots of log errors with earlier versions, tested the new 1.3.2? Still any errors, specifically from the OnCrosshairRefChange event in SLCumshotConfig.psc?

My crosshair targeting still does not work, clearinvalidregistrations does not work either (I've had it set to auto run everytime I load so If I run it manually it clears up 0 invalid registrations) I have a lot of mods, so I guess script overload is the problem. So is there anyway else to mark npcs as transgender?