Greetings,

Ok tried the new scripts, same result. Kind of at a loss as to what causes it really. I wonder if its a mod conflict I am having. Let me look at it in tes5edit. I will be right back!

-C

EDIT-- No conflicts of any kind. lol totally at a loss.

-C

Greetings,

Ok tried the new scripts, same result. Kind of at a loss as to what causes it really. I wonder if its a mod conflict I am having. Let me look at it in tes5edit. I will be right back!

-C

Bummer. Regarding this issue, I'm at the end of my wits too. TES5Edit won't show anything suspicious, the plugin doesn't edit any existing record. Nevertheless, many thanks for trying them out! :)

Greetings,

-C

Bummer. Regarding this issue, I'm at the end of my wits too. TES5Edit won't show anything suspicious, the plugin doesn't edit any existing record. Nevertheless, many thanks for trying them out! :)

Its an awesome mod! And I am grateful you tried so hard to fix it :) its ok, I will just lower the timers on orgasm and its only a brief moment of invisibility :) All good! Thank you again for such a great mod :)

-C

Erstam my crosshair is on my NPC and nothing is working .  She is still doing female masturbation not male.  My crosshair is on my NPC I open the menu I dont see their names under mine

Works for me. You have to open the menu while the crosshair is on the NPC and you're close enough that her name is shown. Then you should see a line "Make <NPC-name> transgender" below the line for your player character. Click on it once, close the menu.

The invisible issue happens for me clearly without ANY changes to timings at all.  It is only with the NPC (male PC does not seem to suffer the effect).  However, what I noticed is the fade out on mine occurs when the "dribble" appears on the penis.  During the "launching" of the cumshot, no issues.  Only when the dribble would appear will the male NPC fade out.  This is using the SOS VectorPlexus option when installed.

Erstam my crosshair is on my NPC and nothing is working .  She is still doing female masturbation not male.  My crosshair is on my NPC I open the menu I dont see their names under mine

Works for me. You have to open the menu while the crosshair is on the NPC and you're close enough that her name is shown. Then you should see a line "Make <NPC-name> transgender" below the line for your player character. Click on it once, close the menu.

I now also notice that must set it as probably a transgender toggle problem I have it is that is now :dodgy: . clean save made ​​works but after a while who I play out and do it again to make it no longer works.

The "invisible" issue happens clearly ONLY if you change the time of the latest stage in the MCM menu of SexLab Framework, making it a lot longer.

With the default timing, the effect is almost not noticeable.

The invisible issue happens for me clearly without ANY changes to timings at all.  It is only with the NPC (male PC does not seem to suffer the effect).  However, what I noticed is the fade out on mine occurs when the "dribble" appears on the penis.  During the "launching" of the cumshot, no issues.  Only when the dribble would appear will the male NPC fade out.  This is using the SOS VectorPlexus option when installed.

What puzzles me is that your NPCs start to fade out right in the middle of the orgasm phase. Script-wise, nothing happens at that point. Only when the timer runs out, or when you end the scene manually, the cumshot is unequipped and removed from the NPC's inventory. The animation in the .nif runs for 12 seconds and is set to not loop, so it stays at its last frame if the mesh is equipped for longer. The "dribble" appears after 6-7 seconds, standard orgasm length is 9 seconds, I think.

It would be nice if someone could find a solution to this mystery. I haven't been able to reproduce this effect, no matter how long I make the orgasm stage, or whether I advance automatically or manually, or use nude suits or the ragdoll ending.

Just to pipe in my experience with the disappearing act, I have AFT - but not Squirt.

I've never seen this happen to an NPC, and I've only gotten it to happen once after updating to the previous test release. Since upgrading to the latest release, I haven't seen it happen. The only thing that I can think of which was different between the two versions was in my install process. I used proper clean saves on all of them, but on the test version I didn't wait as long as I had on the previous versions.

For some reason, I have to wait for several minutes before the MCM entry will register. The first time I installed it, I had other things to do before testing, and couldn't get to it right away. It took so long (like five minutes real time) that I almost came back on the forums to report that it didn't work. I didn't wait very long when testing the "1.2 test" version because I wasn't sure which schlong type I had (smurf or vector) and so I tried it pretty much right away, and this is when I got the invisibility during orgasm. On the latest 1.2 Full version release, I waited for the message about the MCM menu registering and then continued to wait out the full five minutes I had before. The invisibility glitch hasn't happened since.

Whether or not this is an issue with the install process, I'm not sure. That's just how it worked out for me. If you've tried everything else, it might be worth doing a clean install of the mod and waiting in game for five minutes before testing. See if my results are repeatable and not just an accident of circumstance.

Yes i was so close to them that their name are shown I try again later And give you a heads up.  Yeah Esrtam I dont know what im doing wrong but I only see my character name in the menu.  My crosshair in on a Ysolda,  Open the Menu and I dont see her name under mine.  I will post pics later.

Is anyone who has the NPC transparency issue does NOT have AFT and Sexlab Squirt?

I have both

I don't have squirt. I DO have aft.

AFT - yes.  Squirt - no.

Just to pipe in my experience with the disappearing act, I have AFT - but not Squirt.

With AFT you mean Amazing Follower Tweaks, right? I've installed the mod (have been using UFO before), watched male PC-NPC and NPC-NPC scenes, made some guys into AFT managed followers and enabled outfit management - - they always stay solid and visible. Can you try removing AFT from your game and see if it fixes the issue?

I never got SexLab Squirt to work. As far as I understand, it should affect females only, so it's probably not the culprit when male NPCs fade out.

Can you try removing AFT from your game and see if it fixes the issue?

I'd love to give it a try, but I haven't been able to get it to reproduce the effect since I updated to the latest version. As I said, the only thing I've noticed that I've done differently throughout was the time I waited between loading up my save and making use of the feature, since it takes a while for the MCM entry to register. 

I don't know what it's doing in the background during that time (up to five minutes), but I thought that maybe using it before it's done doing whatever, it could cause something to break or not get cleaned up properly.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but I've never gotten male partners to disappear. When the glitch happened to me, it was my own character that faded in and out during a masturbation animation. (and it hasn't happened since I installed the latest version) Usually she's on the receiving end, but occasionally I've had her mount a male, and the glitch didn't effect them.

But now that I think about it... I usually don't bring along followers, and all the guys she's mounted have been random hookups - not managed by AFT. Let me see if I can hire a follower, tweak him a bit with AFT, and then see what happens.

Edit: Alright, just tried it with a vanilla follower. Had AFT take full management of his gear, switched his inventory up a bit, and tried in a few different environments (outside, at an inn, a dungeon, etc) but I couldn't get him to replicate the glitch. If the mod has an incompatibility with AFT, then it's not affecting my game.

I now also notice that must set it as probably a transgender toggle problem I have it is that is now :dodgy: . clean save made ​​works but after a while who I play out and do it again to make it no longer works.

Yes i was so close to them that their name are shown I try again later And give you a heads up.  Yeah Esrtam I dont know what im doing wrong but I only see my character name in the menu.  My crosshair in on a Ysolda,  Open the Menu and I dont see her name under mine.  I will post pics later.

There's another possible cause: Papyrus script engine overload. Too many events are queued up so that my OnCrosshairRefChange events don't get processed anymore (or only much, much later). In this case, it's rather a general problem with your game - too many scripted mods, and debris from removed mods stuck in your save. Typing ClearInvalidRegistrations in the console might help. This stops orphaned OnUpdate events from being generated all the time, but it might take up to an hour until those already in the queue have been processed and removed.

Other than that, try this ini tweak to give Papyrus a little more breathing room, at a slight framerate cost. Add to Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus] 
fUpdateBudgetMS=8.0
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=8.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000 
iMinMemoryPageSize=256 
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

There's another possible cause: Papyrus script engine overload. Too many events are queued up so that my OnCrosshairRefChange events don't get processed anymore (or only much, much later). In this case, it's rather a general problem with your game - too many scripted mods, and debris from removed mods stuck in your save. Typing ClearInvalidRegistrations in the console might help. This stops orphaned OnUpdate events from being generated all the time, but it might take up to an hour until those already in the queue have been processed and removed.

Other than that, try this ini tweak to give Papyrus a little more breathing room, at a slight framerate cost. Add to Skyrim.ini:

[Papyrus] 
fUpdateBudgetMS=8.0
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=8.0
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000 
iMinMemoryPageSize=256 
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

Ok, I am running a heavy scripted modded skyrim I guess that is causing the problem,  Yeah the ClearInvalidRegistrations works.  The mod is working now.

I have a question, just curios.

If you gave someone a quick-n-dirty rundown on how you made such a magical plugin like this work, would it be possible for that someone to repeat those steps and make multiple cumshot animations, and assign each one per-position?

I don't know if I've understood what you're getting at - with "multiple cumshot animations" you mean adding new cumshot animations that look different? Cumshot meshes have to be created in Blender, and that's not my field of expertise. I only took wpg97541's original mesh, tweaked its position in Nifskope, and of course did the scripting to make it work with SexLab.

Personally, I'd like to see a less powerful cumshot, maybe in addition to the current one, and have the spurts react properly to gravity (if that's possible at all). But that has to be done in Blender, and I really hope that wpg97541 will return one day to take on that job. To do this myself I'd have to familiarize myself with Blender, and that's something I feel strongly reluctant to do.

It's not that I'm unwilling to try new things (in fact, I've had almost no experience with Papyrus before this). And Blender is certainly a powerful program, but I hate its UI with a passion. Most unintuitive controls I've ever seen in a 3D program. Want an example? You select things with a right click, in contrast to generally accepted conventions. Left click does some weird stuff instead - how many times did I end up moving that red-white marker! But once you're in a special selection mode, like circle or rectangle, you use the left mouse button to select stuff. Arrrrrrrgh!!!

As for how this mod works scripting-wise, it uses SexLab's hook system to catch the OrgasmStart and OrgasmEnd events and automatically equips the cumshot mesh (defined as an armor object) on the appropriate actors. If you want to get into it, take a look at my script sources.

From questions of the sublime to the ridiculous:

Installed SOS as required for this - all seems to be working.

Have installed this and don't get an MCM option.  Have checked I've run FNIS and that the 5 mesh folders are in the meshes foilder....

Help? please?

The troubleshooting section at the SkyUI page has info on how to kickstart new mods to appear inthe MCM.  New MCM options are delayed being added to MCM.  I have seen it take many minutes for the MCM for a newly installed mod to appear.  1 thing that seems to speed it up for me is to do a normal save (quick save, may work, autosave as well, but just do a normal save), and within 8-10 seconds I'll see the MCM for the new mod (an alert in the top left) and it shows up in the MCM list.  For some people, a save then an immediate load of that save seems to initiate the new MCM as well.