Okay, here's a troubleshooting checklist for those who don't get it to work at all:

1) Did you update to v1.1, and created a clean save if you've used previous versions of the mod before?

2) Are the five cumshot meshes (cumshot10/30/50/70/90.nif) present in data\meshes\Cumshot\ ?

3) Is this mod loaded after SexLab Squirt (there seems to be an incompatibility) ?

4) Does the MCM for Sexlab Cumshot register and show up in the menu?

5) Did you check the "Always show ejaculations" option in the menu and see if it works then? Or tried animations with "external" orgasm like masturbation, handjob, boobjob?

6) Did you mistakenly flag your male (or dickgirl) character(s) to be treated as females in the transgender options?

If if still doesn't work after checking everything above, then well... Houston, we have a problem. :unsure:

just wanted to drop by and confirm:

Male actor become gradually invisible after the sex animation is done (and the cumshot) and reapper when they equip their gear.

Is it possible that they inherit this effect from the nif file as I think it is supposed to gradually become invisible then be unequiped.

I can't see the effect either. The MCM menu for the mod shows up and I have ticked it/unticked it to see if it makes any difference. I have installed it manually and tried to install via NMM. I use SOS and have chosen the correct options for installing the mod, but the effect still doesn't show. Any clue?

just wanted to drop by and confirm:

Male actor become gradually invisible after the sex animation is done (and the cumshot) and reapper when they equip their gear.

Is it possible that they inherit this effect from the nif file as I think it is supposed to gradually become invisible then be unequiped.

I don't think so. I know that alpha or visibility controllers for animations are possible, but there are only scale, translate, and rotate keys in the cumshot nifs. Anyway, i've never had that happen myself, so unless I can reproduce that issue, I have no clue at all what might cause it. :(

I can't see the effect either. The MCM menu for the mod shows up and I have ticked it/unticked it to see if it makes any difference. I have installed it manually and tried to install via NMM. I use SOS and have chosen the correct options for installing the mod, but the effect still doesn't show. Any clue?

Strange. As with azmodan22's issue, I've never experienced that myself, so it's hard for me to pinpoint the cause. There's one possible problem with the body slot, though. I've built the mod around the test plugin by wpg97541, and I've noticed that the cumshot armor addon uses slot 59, which is labeled as "arm primary or outergarment or right arm" in the unofficial biped slot list. Maybe there's a conflict with a custom piece of armor that uses the same slot? I've made two versions of my plugin (esp only) that use slots 48 and 60 ("misc/FX). Please try out those.

SexLab Cumshot - Slot 48.7zSexLab Cumshot - Slot 60.7z

Works!

Just in certain positions the cum defies gravity...

I know, but there's nothing that can be done about it - it's a limitation of how the effect is implemented.

Like TrollingGuy, I am not seeing the effect at all.  Used NMM to install, verified all files were in place, tested using Matchmaker V6 masturbation, but no cumshot.  This is using the VectorPlexus version of SOS.  Also with general SOS version - no cumshot visual.  Version 1 (SOS version) did work fine on a previous new save using sexlab 1.24.  I uninstalled the V1 version because I was seeing the issue that Azmodan22 was seeing ("shooter" would fade out during cumshot then pop back in when done).

To note:  This is with a new save (refreshed cache, reinstall fresh copies of all mods (load order below).  My current load order is no different that the load order when testing with V1 (that seemed to work) other than SexLabUtil1.  However, without SLU1 installed, there was still no cumshot with SLC1.1.

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
GeneralStores.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Xvision Children.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Xvision Children - Complete.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1
Shadow Striping Fix.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
EveryVampireEyesGrow.esp=1
LIAT - Sounds.esp=1
SkyrimURWL.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=0
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
Batch Crafting Recipes.esp=1
Change Spouse Outfits.esp=1
CookingExpanded.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp=1
CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp=1
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp=1
Dawnguard(GS).esp=1
GeneralStores(DG-HF).esp=1
Grind_stuff.esp=1
HearthFireStores(GS).esp=1
HerbalTea.esp=1
HunterTraps.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown.esp=1
JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp=1
LIAT - NPCs.esp=1
Long lost smelters by Hyralux.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
rt_AutoHarvest.esp=1
SabreFurBag.esp=1
sanctuarycleanup.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
IMAGINATOR - Visual Control for Skyrim.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
ADEC_Chain&Ringmail.esp=1
ADEC_HalfPlate.esp=1
ADEC_Dawnguard_Collection.esp=1
ADEC_DianoArmor.esp=1
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp=1
ADEC_Clothes.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Wolf.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Stormcloak.esp=1
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Elven.esp=1
ADEC_Nocturnal.esp=1
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp=1
ADEC_TeraArmorCollection.esp=1
AmazonArmor.esp=1
Amulets of the Shout Master.esp=1
Circlet Overhaul.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConvenientCrossbows.esp=1
DraconicArmor.esp=1
DynastyArmor.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
EisenPlate.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp=1
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=1
NippleRingsForMen.esp=1
RavenArmor.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Skeleton bikini.esp=1
Svs Collection Jewelry.esp=1
Throwing_Weapons_Redux.esp=1
VoidArmor.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
Bards&Merchants.esp=1
gonkishvampdens.esp=1
HillHouse.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
Largergarden.esp=1
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1
more plants all.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
raggedshortcut.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Simply Improved Breezehome.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
BardSingOnRequestOnly.esp=1
Bounty Gold.esp=1
Breezehome free.esp=1
Circlet with Helms.esp=1
Circlet with Hoods.esp=1
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp=1
Mystical Illumination.esp=1
NMFWLM_vanilla.esp=1
NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp=1
NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp=1
NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Dawnguard Armors.esp=1
SOS - Dragonborn Armors.esp=1
SOS - Chainmail Underwear.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
Slof's Unique Frost.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
MiningforMagesEasy.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp=1
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp=1
JulesRankPerks.esp=1
BatTravel.esp=1
LPAlchemyTweaks.esp=1
FAMP2.esp=1
Sit Anywhere.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Xvision Children - USKP.esp=1
Xvision Children - IncNPCs.esp=1
rorikstead_merchant.esp=1
UnarmedHelper.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

I'm poking around in the dark here, so can someone who doesn't see any effect download the attachment, and replace SLCumshotScript.pex in Data\Scripts\? It's a slightly altered version of the 1.1 script with added notifications to see if the event is triggered at all, and the code lines where the mesh is equipped are actually reached.

When orgasm stage starts, you should see something like this (names are just an example):

OrgasmStart event for Arrok Boobjob (2 actors)

Cumshot90 equipped on Brawny Stud

or, if cumshots are suppressed due to vaginal, anal or oral tags:

OrgasmStart event for AP Missionary (2 actors)

Ejaculation not shown (anim tags)

Also I've enabled QueueNiNodeUpdate() for all actors - it has only been called on the player before, because without it the cumshot wouldn't display on him in TFC mode; NPCs were always fine, though. Maybe this changes something, fading issue or "no effect at all". Please try it out.

SLCumshotScript - Debug.7z

So time does the mod and then again ... not just now made ​​a clean save my char has worked for transgender animation and equip it properly ... then the game without saving identified reloaded the same steps taken and suddenly it stops working I use SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim full and SOS - equipable schlong ...'ve already uploaded your file for the here tested exactly the same result

Like TrollingGuy, I am not seeing the effect at all.  Used NMM to install, verified all files were in place, tested using Matchmaker V6 masturbation, but no cumshot.  This is using the VectorPlexus version of SOS.  Also with general SOS version - no cumshot visual.  Version 1 (SOS version) did work fine on a previous new save using sexlab 1.24.  I uninstalled the V1 version because I was seeing the issue that Azmodan22 was seeing ("shooter" would fade out during cumshot then pop back in when done).

To note:  This is with a new save (refreshed cache, reinstall fresh copies of all mods (load order below).  My current load order is no different that the load order when testing with V1 (that seemed to work) other than SexLabUtil1.  However, without SLU1 installed, there was still no cumshot with SLC1.1.

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

GeneralStores.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Xvision Children.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1

LIAT - Sounds.esp=1

SkyrimURWL.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

CookingExpanded.esp=1

Dawnguard(GS).esp=1

Grind_stuff.esp=1

HerbalTea.esp=1

HunterTraps.esp=1

LIAT - NPCs.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

rt_AutoHarvest.esp=1

SabreFurBag.esp=1

sanctuarycleanup.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

ADEC_HalfPlate.esp=1

ADEC_DianoArmor.esp=1

ADEC_Clothes.esp=1

ADEC_Nocturnal.esp=1

ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp=1

AmazonArmor.esp=1

Circlet Overhaul.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

DraconicArmor.esp=1

DynastyArmor.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

EisenPlate.esp=1

LeftHandRings.esp=1

NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=1

NippleRingsForMen.esp=1

RavenArmor.esp=1

Silverlight Armor.esp=1

Skeleton bikini.esp=1

VoidArmor.esp=1

Dr_Bandolier.esp=1

Lock Overhaul.esp=1

Bards&Merchants.esp=1

gonkishvampdens.esp=1

HillHouse.esp=1

Largergarden.esp=1

LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1

more plants all.esp=1

raggedshortcut.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

Bounty Gold.esp=1

Breezehome free.esp=1

Circlet with Helms.esp=1

Circlet with Hoods.esp=1

NMFWLM_vanilla.esp=1

NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp=1

NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp=1

NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp=1

NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Better Vampires.esp=1

Predator Vision.esp=1

MiningforMagesEasy.esp=1

JulesRankPerks.esp=1

BatTravel.esp=1

LPAlchemyTweaks.esp=1

FAMP2.esp=1

Sit Anywhere.esp=1

Beards.esp=1

Spousetocustomhome.esp=1

UnarmedHelper.esp=1

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

Try to move SexLab Cumshot.esp all the way up under ZzAnimationPack.esm

Quick question - I'm trying the transgender with my female character and OK I understand I need the equipped skeleton - as she has an invisible penis right now! But because I'm using Matchmaker to test Sexlab, the masturbate is a spell cast. That also means the character remains in the combat position and the camera firmly behind the character during the event. I'm not familiar enough with the Sexlab mods to know if I need another Sexlab mod to improve this experience, or if this is something you are working on. It all seems a bit pointless if I can't free the camera (unless TFC will do the job). Normally I use Victoria's High Heels system that has a god 360 camera built into the mod.

Any advice gratefully received!

Quick question - I'm trying the transgender with my female character and OK I understand I need the equipped skeleton - as she has an invisible penis right now! But because I'm using Matchmaker to test Sexlab, the masturbate is a spell cast. That also means the character remains in the combat position and the camera firmly behind the character during the event. I'm not familiar enough with the Sexlab mods to know if I need another Sexlab mod to improve this experience, or if this is something you are working on. It all seems a bit pointless if I can't free the camera (unless TFC will do the job). Normally I use Victoria's High Heels system that has a god 360 camera built into the mod.

hmm maybe skele issue, for transgender u need an sos xpms skele link below

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923//

also im using schlongs lite, and UNP equipable Schlong, both available here on LL.

The Matchmaker spell (Self) gives you some seconds before the animation starts.

Use the "R" key (or whatever you have) to sheat your hands just after you casted the spell.

This way will let you with a free camera.

The Matchmaker spell (Self) gives you some seconds before the animation starts.

Use the "R" key (or whatever you have) to sheat your hands just after you casted the spell.

This way will let you with a free camera.

Thank you for your quick reply. I tried this but then the character stands and does nothing - but maybe it's a matter of timing so I'll go back and try again.

I think I've found a possible cause why the ejaculations don't show up for some. I have read that custom mod events have to be registered at every game load, not only once. That's why the mod might have stopped working after reloading. Strange that I've never run into this in my own tests, I'm absolutely sure that I've also used saves that were made with this mod loaded. Well anyway, I've prepared a new version now that should have this fixed. But before I declare this the new v1.2, I'm posting it here for you to test.

Most important of all, please make a clean save before you test it. Forgetting about that was the only way I've ever managed to make SL Cumshot stop working.

The script has still all the debug messages inside, they'll get removed before the official release.

Some more changes in this version:

• "Victims ejaculate" option in the MCM. Victims will never cum, unless you check that option.
  • Ejaculation checks are now performed for every participant, rather than for the whole animation.
  • Better "internal/external ejaculation" heuristics. If a male is in position 0 in an animation (the position is usually occupied by females), his penis is supposed to be outside in the air, and his cumshot is shown.
  • Cumshot meshes use Slot 48 now ("Misc/FX"), are hidden in the inventory, have a bunch of unnecessary keywords removed, and are 10,000 gold worth (hope that NPCs really prefer to equip them) ;)

SexLab Cumshot 1.2 TEST.7z

Load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

ApachiiHairMales.esm=1

GeneralStores.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

Xvision Children.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1

Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp=1

LIAT - Sounds.esp=1

SkyrimURWL.esp=1

Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1

CookingExpanded.esp=1

Dawnguard(GS).esp=1

Grind_stuff.esp=1

HerbalTea.esp=1

HunterTraps.esp=1

LIAT - NPCs.esp=1

LoversComfort.esp=1

rt_AutoHarvest.esp=1

SabreFurBag.esp=1

sanctuarycleanup.esp=1

SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1

SexLabUtil1.esp=1

sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

ADEC_HalfPlate.esp=1

ADEC_DianoArmor.esp=1

ADEC_Clothes.esp=1

ADEC_Nocturnal.esp=1

ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp=1

AmazonArmor.esp=1

Circlet Overhaul.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

DraconicArmor.esp=1

DynastyArmor.esp=1

Earrings Set1.esp=1

EisenPlate.esp=1

LeftHandRings.esp=1

NewmillerShoesUNP.esp=1

NippleRingsForMen.esp=1

RavenArmor.esp=1

Silverlight Armor.esp=1

Skeleton bikini.esp=1

VoidArmor.esp=1

Dr_Bandolier.esp=1

Lock Overhaul.esp=1

Bards&Merchants.esp=1

gonkishvampdens.esp=1

HillHouse.esp=1

Largergarden.esp=1

LocalizedGuildJobs.esp=1

more plants all.esp=1

raggedshortcut.esp=1

Run For Your Lives.esp=1

Bounty Gold.esp=1

Breezehome free.esp=1

Circlet with Helms.esp=1

Circlet with Hoods.esp=1

NMFWLM_vanilla.esp=1

NMFWLM_dawnguard.esp=1

NMFWLM_hearthfire.esp=1

NMFWLM_dragonborn.esp=1

NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SexLab Submit.esp=1

Better Vampires.esp=1

Predator Vision.esp=1

MiningforMagesEasy.esp=1

JulesRankPerks.esp=1

BatTravel.esp=1

LPAlchemyTweaks.esp=1

FAMP2.esp=1

Sit Anywhere.esp=1

Beards.esp=1

Spousetocustomhome.esp=1

UnarmedHelper.esp=1

Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1

SexLab Cumshot.esp=1

Try to move SexLab Cumshot.esp all the way up under ZzAnimationPack.esm

Gee, why didn't I think of that :P ...  I did try that.  Moved it to various locations in the load order:  top, bottom, just under other SL mods, just above others, etc).  No dice, problem still existed for me.  Again, with 1.0 (and in the current load order position) it worked with Cumshot as the last item.  Actually, I am using LESS mods now than I did when trying with the previous version of Cumshot.

before

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=0
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
hideout.esm=0
retreat.esm=0
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
UndergroundBathhouse.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
serana.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
PersonalizedMusic - NoVanillaMusic_v5.0.esp=1
PM_TempleMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1
PM_DwemerMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1
PM_DawnguardMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1
PM_TownUniqueMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1
PM_BlackreachMusic_NoVanilla_v1.0.esp=1
AllArmorsPlayable.esp=1
BookOfConsole.esp=1
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp=1
LustyArgonianMaidV1andV2_TheUntoldStory.esp=1
More Craftables.esp=1
Convertible Azura's Star.esp=1
NPC Bartering.esp=0
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
ValCraftingMeltdownAlpha.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp=1
AoD - Dianqing Armor.esp=1
Aradia Lace Dress.esp=1
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp=1
AelididPOTW.esp=1
Black Lotus.esp=1
BlackSacramentArmor.esp=1
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp=1
bouncy_bodices_for_unp_bbp.esp=1
bouncy_booties.esp=1
calyps-animal-ears.esp=1
Craftable Artifacts.esp=1
dadagtera1.esp=1
selobl_DarkLillith.esp=1
DawnguardTools-Crafting.esp=1
UNP Jewelry.esp=1
DIMclothes1.esp=1
Doom Heavy Set.esp=1
Dynasty Armor.esp=1
Earrings Set1.esp=1
Elewin Jewelry.esp=1
Ezio's Armor.esp=0
Fallen Angel armor.esp=1
Gatti12Jewelry.esp=1
Gatti13AshesOn.esp=1
Gatti14Yumiko.esp=1
Gatti3Evilrose.esp=1
GattiBondage0.esp=1
GattiBondage1.esp=1
Ivy Valentine Armor.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
KURESE Gloria conversion.esp=1
Lady of Death.esp=1
LubaSkyWings.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
NeoInpouArmour.esp=1
NiaOutfit - UNPB BBP.esp=1
NightasyBondageArmor.esp=1
Non-playable Armor.esp=1
Nouserhere Ears.esp=1
Osare GothicLolita BU.esp=1
Osare Maid Outfit.esp=1
R18Pn - Astaroth Suit.esp=1
Rayne Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
selobl_Diano.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
Silverlight Armor.esp=1
Skull Armor.esp=1
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp=1
SUNMagicArmor.esp=1
TERAArmors.esp=1
TERA Armors for Skyrim - UNPB-BBP.esp=1
ThunderBirdArmor.esp=1
TS_GattiBondage1.esp=1
TS_RogueOutfits.esp=1
UNP Undies.esp=1
Witch Elf Armour.esp=1
XiNafay - Kitty Corset.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSapachii.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp=1
buildablehouse.esp=1
hideout.esp=0
retreat.esp=0
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
zzALittleSexyApparelReplacer_nounderwear.esp=1
Daedric Light Armor - Rebalanced.esp=1
GoldenVendors.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
HeavyMetal.esp=1
housecarl_fem.esp=0
NPCsMoveatPlayerSpeed.esp=1
Serana Test.esp=1
Soul Gems Glow When Full.esp=1
Stormcloaks_n_Guards_with_Face.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
TAVESolitude.esp=1
TAVEWindhelm.esp=1
TownsAndCitiesEnhanced.esp=1
WhiterunInEnhanced.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
TriRoc Stripper Companion.esp=0
FemaleCityGuardsAndSoldiers.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
numenume femalebrows MARO.esp=1
_zzSimsHair.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SGHairPack06.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=1
SGHairPack04.esp=1
SGHairPack05.esp=1
SGHairPack03.esp=1
SGHairPack02.esp=1
MissAniThrope and chakaru11's C Eyes.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
Frost_Elves.esp=1
Alexina.esp=1
Amanda.esp=1
FFRedguards.esp=1
FFImperials.esp=1
FFBretons.esp=1
FFNords.esp=1
Lyla.esp=1
mayatola UFF.esp=1
Michelle.esp=1
Misha.esp=1
SNMorannon.esp=1
Stella.esp=1
Sura the Lioness of Persia.esp=1
Talah.esp=1
Eurydice.esp=1
FollowersAlwaysEquipFromInventory.esp=1
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Necessary Markers.esp=1
Houses.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
Dragon Crown.esp=1
BookOfConsoleVol2.esp=1
Ekaterina.esp=1
Sonya.esp=1
SNAlarynn.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
CharGen Morphs.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
Gatti8Irma.esp=1
PM_CollegeMusic_v1.0.esp=1
S-N-I-P Housecarls.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Convenient Horses - Unique Frost.esp=1
Niila.esp=1
Sif Olafsdottir.esp=1
Eterna.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
craftwings.esp=1
JaffaStaffMiniMod.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Dawnguard Edition.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
AzmoScreens.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
LoversHook.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp=1

So I need feedback specifically for the v1.2 test version I posted above:

Did it fix your problem that the cumshots stopped appearing after loading a saved game?

Do you see a message on loading your game that the SLC events are registered?

At the start of orgasm stage, do you get a message that a specific actor will ejaculate, but he/she actually doesn't?

(And sorry for harping on it, but don't forget to cleansave before upgrading to a new version!)