Erstam

Cumshot 2.3 (FINISHED, DISCONTINUED)

Tested with SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60 v0.3 and Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b, (with and without the equipable patch) using test version.

All seemed great but lost SOS to Arousal intergration (no erection from arousal). XZY Adjustments for Futanari didn't seem to work.

Note: V1.7.3 SE found SOS and Arousal intergration okay, but no cum from Futanari (like others had stated).

8 hours ago, jap2015 said:

Tested with SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60 v0.3 and Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b, (with and without the equipable patch) using test version.

All seemed great but lost SOS to Arousal intergration (no erection from arousal). XZY Adjustments for Futanari didn't seem to work.

Note: V1.7.3 SE found SOS and Arousal intergration okay, but no cum from Futanari (like others had stated).

So there are slot 60 equipable schlongs as well... they won't get recognized by Cumshot as unknown equipables, since I assumed that genitals would always use slot 52. Changed that, please redownload the testing version and see if it fixes the problem. This is how Cumshot now identifies armor objects as possible equipable schlongs:

- uses either slot 52 or 60, but no other slot
- does not have any of these keywords (to keep clothing items from getting picked):
- - ArmorClothing
- - ArmorLight
- - ArmorHeavy
- - VendorItemClothing
- - VendorItemArmor

lost SOS to Arousal intergration (no erection from arousal)

Cumshot doesn't affect erections in any way. That is handled by the sex framework or the installed arousal mod. Only exception is the option where using the hotkey reduces arousal, but it does that by calling one of Aroused's own functions, so the problem must lie elswhere. Be aware that when you unequip and equip armors, erection states can get reset - that's a problem with Skyrim itself.

XZY Adjustments for Futanari didn't seem to work

Download link please? There are just too many futanari mods.

2 hours ago, Erstam said:

Download link please? There are just too many futanari mods.

with this equipable patch: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=927230

Note: SOS and Arousal worked correctly after testing new game....adjustments still no-go (my size is a little longer than one shown in picture, position is really not that far off and not, about 1.5 inches)

The slot 60 equipable schlong is what I ported from LE and use in place of the strap-on...it works as long as your don't look to close. (havn't found decent textures yet).  LOL

BTW: Thanks for your time and skills and sharing with us

Will redownload and try it.

Edit: Using the new test 2v  on old game. Now Arousal works with futanari cbbe. Adjusting positions still doesn't work. However my old SOS slot 60 is damn near perfect in all regards, so didn't mess with it.

@jap2015

I've tried the Futanari addon. Changing XYZ adjustments works for me, both with the SOS addon and the equipable version.

Just some hints: For finding out the right adjustments, switch the cumshot to "Animated mesh", so you have the final drop which shows you clearly how to position it. Uncheck the "weight dependent values" box - only a few schlongs have their tip at a different position at weights 0 and 100.

For this Futanari schlong, set Y to about 2.0, and Z to 0.5. You have to do it separately for the SOS and the equipable version, because Cumshot sees them as different genitals.

Hope that helps. :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

Hope that helps. :classic_smile:

Yes it helps, just knowing it will work. Tried your setting first, then since I'm using 3BBB,  I tried it with CBBE- No change. Rebuilt it in bodyslide, returned it to normal sizes, still no luck. It's about an inch and a half short and half a inch too low on mine. If I find out whats' borking it, I'll let you know.

I have to say, your mod is 100% better than the LE versions I used years ago...Good Job!👍

@Erstam

The problem seemed to be caused by the anal physics of my 3BBB body.  I was able to get it working by not applying the add-on to anyone and only apply it using the equipable patch. Sorry for the run-around.

Is anyone able to run Cumshot with Bad Dog Hoodies SSE? Every time I add Hoodies to a game that has Cumshot installed, Skyrim crashes to desktop when loading a save. Hoodies does install on a game that hasn't seen Cumshot before, but when I try to install Cumshot afterwards, Cumshot simply wouldn't initialize, and I get massive amounts of errors in the Papyrus log about being unable to link types. These are critical errors on a low level, and I have no idea why they occur. I don't have these problems with any other mod, be it SOS addons, adult mods, or anything else. Completely clueless here.

And before anyone asks: I'm not going to add support for OStim. It's in active development, and it already has optional SexLab support for cum effects and sounds, so it will be no problem to add optional Cumshot support as well. It's as easy as calling the Ejaculate() function from CS2GameScript. So please ask its author for it. There's no way to determine from Cumshot's side if an ejaculation is external or internal, and there aren't any tags (SexLab) or ejaculation stages (FG) for guidance.

Is it possible to enable cumshot support for transgender male aka female with a futa schlong? Or is that a limitation of Sexlab? Is there a setting in one of the files I can change, or will I have to set everyone who uses a futa schlong to "male" in SL?

5 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is it possible to enable cumshot support for transgender male aka female with a futa schlong? Or is that a limitation of Sexlab? Is there a setting in one of the files I can change, or will I have to set everyone who uses a futa schlong to "male" in SL?

As long as they have a "known" SOS addon, equipable schlong, or special body with integrated penis, Cumshot supports both genders. Only difference: when females (as defined in the CK) have none of the above, they aren't able to cum, but males still are (but in that case use default adjustment values). If you untick the "Males can always ejaculate" box in the new MCM page, males are handled exactly as females. This can be useful for creating male "trap" characters who have a pussy instead of a dick.

But you can make any character supported by registering their schlong / body in the MCM page, regardless of their gender. If you use SexLab, the rest is up to SexLab's own decision logic, it depends on what the animation is designed for. Remember, you can override the default ejaculation rules for SexLab in the "Animations (SexLab)" tab of Cumshot's MCM. As a last resort, you can enable the "Always show ejaculation" option in the "General" tab.

Hi there! big fan of this mod, but I have a slight problem and it may be just my stupidity. whenever I hit  "Download this file" it gives me the options only for 1.7 and not 2.2. I can live with it, but I would love to use the different effects for ejaculation.

1 hour ago, PsionFight said:

Hi there! big fan of this mod, but I have a slight problem and it may be just my stupidity. whenever I hit  "Download this file" it gives me the options only for 1.7 and not 2.2. I can live with it, but I would love to use the different effects for ejaculation.

It's the file at the bottom of the list, "Cumshot 2.2 - Installer for LE and SE.7z". Doesn't it appear for you?

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

It's the file at the bottom of the list, "Cumshot 2.2 - Installer for LE and SE.7z". Doesn't it appear for you?

yeah, it was my stupidity, everything seems to up to date now. thank you for your help!

1 hour ago, Erstam said:

I may have actually spoken too soon. I installed the cumshot 2.2 installer in vortex and it doesnt appear in mcm

On 9/21/2020 at 4:13 PM, Erstam said:

Okay, it's done. At least as far as the MCM page is complete. In an ideal world it should work without any problems, I could release it, and everyone would be happy.

But it needs to be tested a lot more. I've only done a little testing on SE, and none at all on LE. Since I will have almost no time during this week, I've decided to put it up for everyone to try it out.

Cumshot 2.3 - Testing version 2.7z 342.26 kB · 10 downloads

There's a new page in Cumshot's MCM menu, "Genital data". It shows information about the active SOS addon, equipable slot 52 item, or special body / race. You can toggle between the player and the NPC under the crosshair by clicking on the upper left entry. The options should explain themselves - hold the mouse over them and read the descriptions.

Test it with as many new and exotic schlong and character mods as possible. If something does not work, please report the following:
- What version of Skyrim - LE or SE?
- The mod / schlong / race / character that won't work - preferably with a download link
Use the ejaculation hotkey to make sure that it's not caused by the Sexlab or FlowerGirls integration.

Note: The format of AdjustValues.json has changed. If you have a manually edited version of it, you can no longer use it. But it's now much easier to add new items again.

Cumshot works with SLSO but I noticed that you no longer have the option in MCM to disable the Peeing feature  :(

9 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Cumshot works with SLSO but I noticed that you no longer have the option in MCM to disable the Peeing feature  :(

Disable the Peeing feature? Cumshot's MCM never had such an option.

@PsionFight MCM menus can take a while to register. Sometimes it takes a save and reload to make them appear.

7 hours ago, Erstam said:

@PsionFight MCM menus can take a while to register. Sometimes it takes a save and reload to make them appear.

Really, I thought that that option was available in your earlier builds. Well, I hope that in your next update that you will incorporate that as an option . 

The females have an overactive bladder problem;  a little too unnatural  :)

7 hours ago, Erstam said:

I waited for a while, reloaded and did a few quests, but it doesnt seem to wanna pop up

4 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Really, I thought that that option was available in your earlier builds. Well, I hope that in your next update that you will incorporate that as an option . 

The females have an overactive bladder problem;  a little too unnatural  :)

Cumshot has no female peeing feature at all. Maybe you're using SexLab Squirt, Drip When Aroused (?), or something similar. Check your player character, or the NPC in question, in Cumshot's new MCM page "Genital data". If she's not marked as able to ejaculate, Cumshot won't handle her.

Oh, and there will be no "next update" after I officially release this one. I already said after v2.2 that Cumshot's development is finished. I'm going to slap a big (FINISHED, DISCONTINUED) on the thread title this time.

On 9/26/2020 at 3:11 AM, Erstam said:

As long as they have a "known" SOS addon, equipable schlong, or special body with integrated penis, Cumshot supports both genders. Only difference: when females (as defined in the CK) have none of the above, they aren't able to cum, but males still are (but in that case use default adjustment values). If you untick the "Males can always ejaculate" box in the new MCM page, males are handled exactly as females. This can be useful for creating male "trap" characters who have a pussy instead of a dick.

But you can make any character supported by registering their schlong / body in the MCM page, regardless of their gender. If you use SexLab, the rest is up to SexLab's own decision logic, it depends on what the animation is designed for. Remember, you can override the default ejaculation rules for SexLab in the "Animations (SexLab)" tab of Cumshot's MCM. As a last resort, you can enable the "Always show ejaculation" option in the "General" tab.

I'm seeing messages for a lot of NPCs even with known SOS addons (both Futanari CBBE and Horse Penis Redux, by ERF) saying "[npc] is plain female or transgender male, no cumshot" despite them having the addon registered. I've tried restarting and resetting SOS and manually assigning the addons to NPCs and still get the message. I've had to resort to manually setting each individual NPC's gender to "male" in SexLab in order to get the cumshot to work. Is there a way to fix this inside Cumshot, or am I just going to have to keep setting NPCs with schlongs to male? Or did I break something?

16 hours ago, Erstam said:

question:

I am using "Projectiles" and those leave nice little decals on the floor. 
Any chance these can be changed to also apply on the PC (or even NPC?)
Arrows leave blood marks on the body and ZAP framework has those awesome whipmarks. 
Just wonder if this would be somehow achieveable? 

8 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

I'm seeing messages for a lot of NPCs even with known SOS addons (both Futanari CBBE and Horse Penis Redux, by ERF) saying "[npc] is plain female or transgender male, no cumshot" despite them having the addon registered. I've tried restarting and resetting SOS and manually assigning the addons to NPCs and still get the message. I've had to resort to manually setting each individual NPC's gender to "male" in SexLab in order to get the cumshot to work. Is there a way to fix this inside Cumshot, or am I just going to have to keep setting NPCs with schlongs to male? Or did I break something?

You're right. The condition is in the SexLab handler and won't occur with Flower Girls or when triggered manually. I've removed the check now - it's performed in the general Ejaculate function anyway, and having it done the right way would mean running a lot of code twice. Please download testing version 3 and see if it fixes your problem, and if it causes any other issues.

EDIT - Found a similar problem in the Flower Girls handler - it's testing version 4 now.

Cumshot 2.3 - Testing version 4.7z

7 hours ago, Nymra said:

question:

I am using "Projectiles" and those leave nice little decals on the floor. 
Any chance these can be changed to also apply on the PC (or even NPC?)
Arrows leave blood marks on the body and ZAP framework has those awesome whipmarks. 
Just wonder if this would be somehow achieveable? 

Unfortunately not. The cum splashes are placeable decals that appear where the projectile collides with something. Actors only have very crude collision (it's a set of capsules around their bones), so most of the time they would float in the air or be hidden inside the body. Blood stains and whip marks are something like Sexlab's cum effect - they're texture overlays and not very location specific.

Final version 2.3 released

• Added a "Genital data" page to the MCM where you can register unknown penis types and adjust the cumshots for them
  • Unlocked the Flower Girls addon for Skyrim LE in the installer since there's a proper port now
  • Added a module for OStim (OSA/OSex extension). You can select it in the installer.

This update aims to solve the ever recurring problem "Cumshot doesn't work with this new schlong / equipable cock / race / character with integrated jizz spigot", once and for all. A new page has been added to Cumshot's MCM, "Genital data", which has information about the currently active SOS addon, equipable slot 52 item, or special body with integrated penis. You can toggle between the player and the NPC under the crosshair by clicking on the upper left entry.

There's a toggle option that reads "Body/Addon/Item can ejaculate", "Addon has own adjustments", or "Has special body override", depending on context. If you check the box, you create a new entry in Cumshot's schlong database, meaning that this is a natural penis and allows the actor to ejaculate. You can also change the cumshot's position and rotation for it. To understand what the other options do, hold the mouse over them, everything has a description text.

There is now a proper port of Flower Girls 3.0.2 for Oldrim, and also the new OSA/OSex extension OStim for SE. Both are supported now, you can select the respective modules in the installer. The OStim support is very basic and experimental though, and only has been tested a little.

Bad Dog Hoodies appears to be incompatible with Cumshot, in a very hard way. I've had CTDs when loading a save with both installed, or that it keeps Cumshot from initializing its scripts. I haven't been able to find the cause.

FINISHED, DISCONTINUED

Is there a kind heart who is willing to take care of a poor abandoned mod? The orphan is in good health, it just needs someone to watch over it and guide it through times to come.
Blessings of Mara upon you.

Development of Cumshot has ended. V2.3 is the final version. Feature requests will be ignored from now on. For further expansions, bugfixes, and compatibility fixes I'm giving permission to everyone who wants to continue Cumshot and develop it further. Over the years it has grown into a quite complex mod, but the scripts are well structured and commented, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get into it if you have some experience with Papyrus. There will definitely be no further updates from me, so there's no need to synchronize it anymore.

Yes, for real this time. I've planned to actually be playing the game right now, I even set myself a deadline for September 1. But then Xiderpunk reappeared, and I decided to wait for the next Flower Girls update. Since FG is one of the cornerstones of my next playthrough, I didn't want to update mid-game. So I waited. And during that time I thought I could as well address one of the most reported problems with Cumshot. What I did.

But now it seems that Xiderpunk has been abducted by aliens again. I want to get that freaking playthrough done before TES 6 hits the shelves. So definitely final version, open permissions, and I'll be much less present on the forums from now on.