Erstam

Cumshot 2.3 (FINISHED, DISCONTINUED)

I've been looking for a way to make the particle effect version follow the schlong's movements more closely when using FloppySOS. The cum appears to be emitted from a set position determined by the current sosbend value, so if the schlong moves based on the FloppySOS physics settings, cum and schlong become misaligned.

Zaz's male pee particle effects worked like that as well, but I was able to make those effects follow the schlong's movements precisely by attaching the nifs to the Genitals06 node instead of the base. I had hoped this would work with the cum particle effect as well, but as far as I can tell, CumShotRoot is already attached to Genitals06. Are the particle effects already following Genitals06 as well as they possibly can? Or is the position more dependend on the urethra node?

Has anyone else toyed with this?

On 9/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

This would be awesome. I'm assuming it would be a toggle method, so we can turn it on or off for individual SOS types?

Basically yes. In detail it's much more complicated, though. The MCM needs to distinguish if an actor's genital is a known or unknown SOS addon, a known or unknown equipable slot 52 item, or if it comes integrated with a special body either for this character only, or for the character's race, in which case you also need to discern the genders for which it is valid. And SOS addons can have racial variants that require different adjustment values.

I have started with implementing the new MCM sub-page, but I guess there's about 200-300 lines of code to write, and I hardly get a couple of hours straight without interruptions or distractions. So it's going to come along at snail's pace only.

16 hours ago, Dredderson said:

I've been looking for a way to make the particle effect version follow the schlong's movements more closely when using FloppySOS. The cum appears to be emitted from a set position determined by the current sosbend value, so if the schlong moves based on the FloppySOS physics settings, cum and schlong become misaligned.

Zaz's male pee particle effects worked like that as well, but I was able to make those effects follow the schlong's movements precisely by attaching the nifs to the Genitals06 node instead of the base. I had hoped this would work with the cum particle effect as well, but as far as I can tell, CumShotRoot is already attached to Genitals06. Are the particle effects already following Genitals06 as well as they possibly can? Or is the position more dependend on the urethra node?

Has anyone else toyed with this?

Cumshot does use the Genitals06 node to attach the cum to. Actually it's a dynamically created helper node named "Urethra", a child node to Genitals06, which allows to adjust the cumshot's position for different penis shapes (for some horse cocks, for example, the Genitals06 node is in the middle of the shaft, while for smaller dicks it's near the tip).

This node is created via a mostly unknown feature of NetImmerse Override. Normally it should always follow the parent node's movement, but it seems it doesn't with the method FloppySOS uses. Does it use HDT-SMP? Anyway, that's nothing I can fix, unfortunately. Expired would have to update NiOverride to support HDT.

EDIT: What happens if you include the Urethra node into the HDT config files? I'm absolutely no expert on HDT, but maybe that could work.

Hi, I've used your mod in the past  without issue but, as of late with a new game I'm having an issue in that my character won't show any form of ejaculation. 

Oddly enough if I tell a male Npc to masterbate He shows the cum shot.  I have all the prerequisites that are required. Any ideas?

BTW, I'm also using SLSO  and Dancing Penis in my load order; don't know if that's an issue. :(

35 minutes ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, I've used your mod in the past  without issue but, as of late with a new game I'm having an issue in that my character won't show any form of ejaculation. 

Oddly enough if I tell a male Npc to masterbate He shows the cum shot.  I have all the prerequisites that are required. Any ideas?

BTW, I'm also using SLSO  and Dancing Penis in my load order; don't know if that's an issue. :(

Your character doesn't show any ejaculation but NPCs work -> maybe s/he has a penis unknown to Cumshot. Possible solution is in the works (see my recent posts), but ... ssslloooooowwwwlyyy ... ... ... ...

SLSO completely reworks the orgasm logic for SexLab. Orgasms / ejaculations can happen anytime, or never if you don't manage to max out excitement. Makes the whole thing more unpredictable.

Dancing Penis - I don't know how it does what it does. Test without it and see if it helps.

15 hours ago, Erstam said:

Cumshot does use the Genitals06 node to attach the cum to. Actually it's a dynamically created helper node named "Urethra", a child node to Genitals06, which allows to adjust the cumshot's position for different penis shapes (for some horse cocks, for example, the Genitals06 node is in the middle of the shaft, while for smaller dicks it's near the tip).

This node is created via a mostly unknown feature of NetImmerse Override. Normally it should always follow the parent node's movement, but it seems it doesn't with the method FloppySOS uses. Does it use HDT-SMP? Anyway, that's nothing I can fix, unfortunately. Expired would have to update NiOverride to support HDT.

EDIT: What happens if you include the Urethra node into the HDT config files? I'm absolutely no expert on HDT, but maybe that could work.

Sorry I'm dumb, I remembered that what I did to the male pee particle effects from Zaz made that effect behave just like your cum effects, they follow the bones but not hdt movements. So everything behaves exactly as it should. I might have some luck with adding hdt to all particle nifs in Bodyslide/Outfit Studio, just like you would with any other piece of equipment.

On 9/8/2020 at 1:03 PM, Erstam said:

Your character doesn't show any ejaculation but NPCs work -> maybe s/he has a penis unknown to Cumshot. Possible solution is in the works (see my recent posts), but ... ssslloooooowwwwlyyy ... ... ... ...

SLSO completely reworks the orgasm logic for SexLab. Orgasms / ejaculations can happen anytime, or never if you don't manage to max out excitement. Makes the whole thing more unpredictable.

Dancing Penis - I don't know how it does what it does. Test without it and see if it helps.

lol, :) My character is male BTW and I'm using SOS smurf average schlong. 

I'll try it without Dancing Penis and see if that helps.

22 hours ago, Erstam said:

Basically yes. In detail it's much more complicated, though. The MCM needs to distinguish if an actor's genital is a known or unknown SOS addon, a known or unknown equipable slot 52 item, or if it comes integrated with a special body either for this character only, or for the character's race, in which case you also need to discern the genders for which it is valid. And SOS addons can have racial variants that require different adjustment values.

I have started with implementing the new MCM sub-page, but I guess there's about 200-300 lines of code to write, and I hardly get a couple of hours straight without interruptions or distractions. So it's going to come along at snail's pace only.

If it means not having to edit AdjustValues.json anymore, take all the time you need.

On 9/9/2020 at 12:29 AM, AttilaMagyar said:

lol, :) My character is male BTW and I'm using SOS smurf average schlong. 

I'll try it without Dancing Penis and see if that helps.

Still no luck if I disable Dancing penis :(

If I select always show ejaculations, that works but not really immersive if it's a vaginal  penetration

This mod is great! I used it and it was working just fine until I installed SLSO. At this point it stopped working during the scenes but it works fine if I use the trigger hotkey. Maybe I have something poorly configured in my mods, could you tell me if there are interactions with SLACS for example?

Hello,

i installed this mod and for npcs (male) it works perfect. But it does not work for my pc which is a futa. i play on se with flower girls and SOS SE. i use the CBBE 3BBB body and SOS Futanari CBBE SSE v1.1 addon. Even with the hotkey, my pc does not cum. 

I tried to modify the AdjustValues.json but it didnt work (but i could have made a mistake idk).

Can anyone please explain why and hopefully present a solution?

Thanks in advance

On 9/10/2020 at 2:13 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

Still no luck if I disable Dancing penis :(

If I select always show ejaculations, that works but not really immersive if it's a vaginal  penetration

So, I've narrowed down the issue has to do with SLSO. Do you know if there's a patch to make them work together? 

On 9/12/2020 at 9:07 PM, Anon32123 said:

This mod is great! I used it and it was working just fine until I installed SLSO. At this point it stopped working during the scenes but it works fine if I use the trigger hotkey. Maybe I have something poorly configured in my mods, could you tell me if there are interactions with SLACS for example?

I have the same issue with SLSO installed :(

5 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

So, I've narrowed down the issue has to do with SLSO. Do you know if there's a patch to make them work together? 

Long, long ago in one of the earlier updates I added SLSO support. It didn't work before because for some reason SLSO sends a different orgasm event than bare SexLab. The fix did work, but now it's broken again? Maybe they've changed the event again in a recent update (for fuck's sake, WHY??). I need to look into it, once I finish the MCM for editing the schlong database. Only halfway through that now... don't expect anything before the end of the month.

12 hours ago, Erstam said:

Long, long ago in one of the earlier updates I added SLSO support. It didn't work before because for some reason SLSO sends a different orgasm event than bare SexLab. The fix did work, but now it's broken again? Maybe they've changed the event again in a recent update (for fuck's sake, WHY??). I need to look into it, once I finish the MCM for editing the schlong database. Only halfway through that now... don't expect anything before the end of the month.

This was the Mod author from SLSO's mod had to say about this issue: 

7 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

The latest build of Cumshot is compatible with SLSO ([added]: with CumshotSL.esp included in its installer package) so that you shouldn't need any additional patch to make the two mod compatible each other (Just checked again with my male PC and solo masturbation animation in the game). 

[added]: Excerpt of the change log of Cumshot 1.7.2 SE 

v1.7.2 SE (12 Mar 2018)
• Added support for Sexlab Separate Orgasm

I'm pulling out what's left of my hair out over this unfortunate situation :)

So i have finally got the mod working with the ERF Futa CBBE Addon, but the point where the cum shoots from does not align with the tip of the schlong (See the picture).

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.41bfdc17d399d0436597f3cd24f73fc2.png

Is there a way to fix that and if so, how?

Thanks in advance

4 hours ago, spnkrprm said:

So i have finally got the mod working with the ERF Futa CBBE Addon, but the point where the cum shoots from does not align with the tip of the schlong (See the picture).

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot0.png.41bfdc17d399d0436597f3cd24f73fc2.png

Is there a way to fix that and if so, how?

Thanks in advance

Until Erstam overhauls the schlong support properties, you'll have to edit AdjustValues.json to line up the cum output with the tip of the penis. See the text file "Notes for experts and modders" in the base dir of the mod.

8 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Until Erstam overhauls the schlong support properties, you'll have to edit AdjustValues.json to line up the cum output with the tip of the penis. See the text file "Notes for experts and modders" in the base dir of the mod.

Thank you, that worked. But it will take some time to line it up perfectly...

On 9/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, AttilaMagyar said:

This was the Mod author from SLSO's mod had to say about this issue: 

7 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

The latest build of Cumshot is compatible with SLSO ([added]: with CumshotSL.esp included in its installer package) so that you shouldn't need any additional patch to make the two mod compatible each other (Just checked again with my male PC and solo masturbation animation in the game). 

[added]: Excerpt of the change log of Cumshot 1.7.2 SE 

v1.7.2 SE (12 Mar 2018)
• Added support for Sexlab Separate Orgasm

I'm pulling out what's left of my hair out over this unfortunate situation :)

I'll patiently await your fix , Thanks

14 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

I'll patiently await your fix , Thanks

If you're wondering why it's taking so long - it's not as simple as just adding a toggle box to the MCM. When I said that I'll have to write about 200-300 lines of Papyrus code for it, well, it's now at 500 and still growing. I want to make the page user friendly and safe. Here's an image attached to show how it will look like.

ScreenShot72.jpg.64f4f7675f6c476a4b5965e9cefcb4fb.jpg

There's so many different cases to take care of, and all the possible ways of changing between them. A list of the main cases:
- Actor has a known SOS addon
- Actor has an unknown SOS addon
- Actor has a known equipable slot 52 item
- Actor has an unknown slot 52 item
- Actor has a special body with an integrated penis
- Actor's race/gender has a special body with an integrated penis

In case of SOS addons it has to check if the schlong has a special shape for the actor's race which requires different adjustment values. I have to consider what happens if you set or unset the "racial variant" status. If you untick the "can ejaculate" / "has own adjustments" box, all the other racial variant entries need to be deleted as well. Similarly when you rename an entry. When a new entry is created, the MCM has to provide a new generated name for the entry that is unique and not already in use. For males there's a global setting where you can choose if they can also ejaculate if they have no known addon/item/body (in which case the MCM displays default values according to the installed body mod), or not (like it's the case with female characters). And so on...

Just showing you an overview of handling the special bodies, which I'm working on right now and is quite buggy atm:

Spoiler

Checking "Body can ejaculate" (adds new ActorBase entry):
- ActorBase entry exists: should not happen, but can if a Race entry is active, fix
- Race entry (same gender) exists: Add new ActorBase entry as overriding
- Race entry (opposite gender) exists: Add new ActorBase entry

Unchecking "Body can ejaculate" (removes entry):
- should not have an effect on related entries in any case, just delete the active entry
- In case the deleted entry was ActorBase, be sure to reevaluate, because a Race entry could be valid now

Changing ActorBase to Race entry:
- no Race entry for the actor's race exists:
  > create new Race entry and create new (unique) key name after race name
  > copy transforms from ActorBase to new Race entry
  > delete the ActorBase entry and reevaluate
- Race entry (same gender) exists:
  > copy transforms from ActorBase to existing Race entry
- Race entry (other gender) exists:
  > create new Race entry and take base name from other gender's entry
  > copy transforms from ActorBase to new Race entry

Changing Race to ActorBase entry:
- ActorBase entry already exists: should not happen, unless you don't prioritize ActorBase over Race, fix
- otherwise: ask "Keep the entry for the actor's race?"
    > create new ActorBase entry with new (unique) key name after actor's name
    > copy transforms from Race to ActorBase entry
    - user chose "no": delete the Race entry for the actor's gender

Can anyone help me regarding the CBBE Futa (SSE) addon, I can not for the life of me get it to work, now I assume it is because it is an unknown schlong for some reason, but if that is the case, can anyone help me make this addon recognise it ? I dont have the ERF wanger installed as a regular schlong, only the futa version of it but I cant find the ERF wanger anywhere else.

18 minutes ago, Crate123 said:

Can anyone help me regarding the CBBE Futa (SSE) addon, I can not for the life of me get it to work, now I assume it is because it is an unknown schlong for some reason, but if that is the case, can anyone help me make this addon recognise it ? I dont have the ERF wanger installed as a regular schlong, only the futa version of it but I cant find the ERF wanger anywhere else.

See further back in the thread, my AdjustValues.json contains the correct parameters for ERF's CBBE Futa Addon. I think it's on page 39 or 40.

47 minutes ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

See further back in the thread, my AdjustValues.json contains the correct parameters for ERF's CBBE Futa Addon. I think it's on page 39 or 40.

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Still cant get it to work, Im just supposed to replace the AdjustValues.json file from Cumshot addon right ?

Okay, it's done. At least as far as the MCM page is complete. In an ideal world it should work without any problems, I could release it, and everyone would be happy.

But it needs to be tested a lot more. I've only done a little testing on SE, and none at all on LE. Since I will have almost no time during this week, I've decided to put it up for everyone to try it out.

Cumshot 2.3 - Testing version 2.7z

There's a new page in Cumshot's MCM menu, "Genital data". It shows information about the active SOS addon, equipable slot 52 item, or special body / race. You can toggle between the player and the NPC under the crosshair by clicking on the upper left entry. The options should explain themselves - hold the mouse over them and read the descriptions.

Test it with as many new and exotic schlong and character mods as possible. If something does not work, please report the following:
- What version of Skyrim - LE or SE?
- The mod / schlong / race / character that won't work - preferably with a download link
Use the ejaculation hotkey to make sure that it's not caused by the Sexlab or FlowerGirls integration.

Note: The format of AdjustValues.json has changed. If you have a manually edited version of it, you can no longer use it. But it's now much easier to add new items again.

I have tested it with the Horse Penis Redux SSE and with the SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE (ERF) and they both work just fine. Great work!

8 hours ago, Erstam said:

Okay, it's done. At least as far as the MCM page is complete. In an ideal world it should work without any problems, I could release it, and everyone would be happy.

But it needs to be tested a lot more. I've only done a little testing on SE, and none at all on LE. Since I will have almost no time during this week, I've decided to put it up for everyone to try it out.

Cumshot 2.3 - Testing version.7z 342.08 kB · 7 downloads

There's a new page in Cumshot's MCM menu, "Genital data". It shows information about the active SOS addon, equipable slot 52 item, or special body / race. You can toggle between the player and the NPC under the crosshair by clicking on the upper left entry. The options should explain themselves - hold the mouse over them and read the descriptions.

Test it with as many new and exotic schlong and character mods as possible. If something does not work, please report the following:
- What version of Skyrim - LE or SE?
- The mod / schlong / race / character that won't work - preferably with a download link
Use the ejaculation hotkey to make sure that it's not caused by the Sexlab or FlowerGirls integration.

Note: The format of AdjustValues.json has changed. If you have a manually edited version of it, you can no longer use it. But it's now much easier to add new items again.

This works a treat. 👍 So far I've tried it with ERF's Horse Redux and Futa CBBE (both SE) and they work exactly like the old way. So much easier to adjust the position now. Thank  you!