Animations by BLEAGH. Chow Time, updated 2/8/14

bleagh

Wish you'd finish "ChowTime". Maybe you could cum up with a Foot rub animation, Yes I said Foot Rub. Getting back to "Chow Time", I might think about it starting with ears and throat, moving down to Breasts and Nipples then Belly and Naval Now for the Main course. Just a thought.

Wish you'd finish "ChowTime". Maybe you could cum up with a Foot rub animation, Yes I said Foot Rub. Getting back to "Chow Time", I might think about it starting with ears and throat, moving down to Breasts and Nipples then Belly and Naval Now for the Main course. Just a thought.

Ordinarily, I would opt to go straight for the main course, but that amazing footjob anim makes me think that Claysson has a point. But the important thing is that the chow animation be brought to fruition one way or another! It is too good to be lost or wasted.

It would be wonderful if someone could integrate objects with sex anims. The vanilla game has animations of people holding mugs of ale and such like, so why not a dildo? Even if it were a simple case of pouring wine over a naked body and then lickiing it off . . . . Or snowberries or a carrot. The potential for integration with chow is very great.

Hi bleagh,it's great to see you 're still active and interested in Skyrim animations.What i would really like to see in Skyrim are sexual animations that have to do with breast fondling and sucking as foreplay sequences,since hdt has emerged and has made possible the breast mesh collision with hands.So, here are some pics that could work as a referance point incase you take interest in making such animations...naughty hentai-anime/manga pics ahead:

Thank you for your consideration!

Just recently started messing with hdt's physics myself so I am definitely keeping it in mind with future animations.

Here's a preview of something i've been working on, among other things.

attachicon.gifScreenShot39.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot40.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot41.jpg

Very interesting! :)

but the HDT physics uses for the tongue..?

Realistic Genitalia: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

Equipable Tongues, found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/

I wonder though, the equipable tongues, wanted E-mail, Address, got as far as that then exited. Still, I got 2 unwanted programs on my computer.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words.

I've been getting wrapped up in other things lately and frankly I've kinda gotten bored with Skyrim.  I haven't been able to figure out paired anims on my own and trying to get alignment correct is a real pain and involves way too much trial and error.  Besides that I'm no 3D expert and anything beyond moving some vertices and ik chains around is a little over my head.  

That being said I'll get around to doing some more animation work eventually, but as of now there is no ETA.

I've been getting wrapped up in other things lately and frankly I've kinda gotten bored with Skyrim.  I haven't been able to figure out paired anims on my own and trying to get alignment correct is a real pain and involves way too much trial and error.  Besides that I'm no 3D expert and anything beyond moving some vertices and ik chains around is a little over my head.  

That being said I'll get around to doing some more animation work eventually, but as of now there is no ETA.

Turns out paired animations don't really solve any of the problems so you don't need to bother yourself with that complication.

Your animations are fantastic, your footjob animation has already entered history! ^_^

I strongly Hope to see in a not too distant future, your new Wondeful works! :heart:

Idea for new animations

My Dream SexPose Animations:  http://takehersleazy.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/spunky-teens-angelina-crow-triple-penetration.jpg

Double Vaginal Penetration + Anal tumblr_momy6rLoSl1s9wtnpo1_500.gif

Double Anal Penetration + Vaginal 1900330-triple-penetration-with-double-atumblr_meze6mH3sj1rwzc2z.gif

Anal upside-down 16290.gif

Other New Classic pose:

1) http://www.sexinfo101.com/ballerina.shtml

2) http://www.sexinfo101.com/downstroke.shtml

3) http://www.sexinfo101.com/bendover.shtml

4) http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_armchair.shtml

5) http://www.sexinfo101.com/cradle.shtml

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, redshift! I switched from Fistjob to Arrok's boobjob and the good news is that the actors are now aligned properly. Hooray!

The one downer is that the animation does not last very long. Even when I untick auto advance in mcm and even when I set stage 1 to the maximum (300 seconds), the chowing lasts for only a few seconds. I am wondering if I can copy the chow animation over all the Arrok boobjob anims or will this break the animation?

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, I am sure that there's nobody left in here, but I'll still try - I am new in Skyrim modding, and I really need help. Firstly, how do I use the bleagh's animations? Using sexis? Or animated prostitution? Or FNIS? Secondly, if I'll somehow download and install sexis, how do I use the animations in game? Hope somebody notices.

Hey guys, I am sure that there's nobody left in here, but I'll still try - I am new in Skyrim modding, and I really need help. Firstly, how do I use the bleagh's animations? Using sexis? Or animated prostitution? Or FNIS? Secondly, if I'll somehow download and install sexis, how do I use the animations in game? Hope somebody notices.

SexIs is totally obsolete. It was replaced by the Sexlab Framework. Animated Prostitution is pretty obsolete as well, all the animations it provides are the ones everyone here hates to see and turns off in Sexlab.

Get the Sexlab Framework here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/

It does nothing on it's own though, to get content that uses the framework look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

That is a list of various mods for triggering sexual sitations in a multitude of ways.

FNIS is required for any mod that adds animations to the game (animation replacers don't require FNIS but they can only change one animation to another) so yes, FNIS is required. Be sure to run it AFTER you install or uninstall any mod that adds animations and be sure it tell you it completed successfully with NO warnings (most warnings are as fatal as errors).

SexIs is totally obsolete. It was replaced by the Sexlab Framework. Animated Prostitution is pretty obsolete as well, all the animations it provides are the ones everyone here hates to see and turns off in Sexlab.

Get the Sexlab Framework here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v1602-hotfix-2-updated-sep-1st-2015/

It does nothing on it's own though, to get content that uses the framework look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

That is a list of various mods for triggering sexual sitations in a multitude of ways.

FNIS is required for any mod that adds animations to the game (animation replacers don't require FNIS but they can only change one animation to another) so yes, FNIS is required. Be sure to run it AFTER you install or uninstall any mod that adds animations and be sure it tell you it completed successfully with NO warnings (most warnings are as fatal as errors).

Wow, thank you very much! I'll try not to f**k up with the mods!

Look and decide what you want, then give them short trial runs to see which ones you like and which ones you don't before committing to using them.

Doing that is a lot easier if you are using Mod Organizer but it's not impossible using other mod managers or even manual installs.

Look and decide what you want, then give them short trial runs to see which ones you like and which ones you don't before committing to using them.

Doing that is a lot easier if you are using Mod Organizer but it's not impossible using other mod managers or even manual installs.

Hello once again! I am really sorry for being annoying, but I am a little lost in here - I've succesfully downloaded SexLab and all needed components, but when I use the spell, the actors teleport inside each other and freeze (I am sure I've used FNIS), how do I fix this? And in case it works, how do I change poses etc? Sorry for interruption.

Hello once again! I am really sorry for being annoying, but I am a little lost in here - I've succesfully downloaded SexLab and all needed components, but when I use the spell, the actors teleport inside each other and freeze (I am sure I've used FNIS), how do I fix this? And in case it works, how do I change poses etc? Sorry for interruption.

You are close, ever so close if you got it to go that far.

Frozen actors is an indication of a problem running FNIS. You have to run FNIS again after installing any mod that adds or removes animations AND the run of FNIS must be clean (any errors or warnings are an indication that it didn't run clean).

So run FNIS again and pay careful attention to any errors or warnings and try to correct them. If you can't figure out the problem then select all the text in the output textbox of the FNIS program and copy and paste it into a reply and someone here will be able to advise you on what you should try to fix it.

Frozen actors is an indication of a problem running FNIS. You have to run FNIS again after installing any mod that adds or removes animations AND the run of FNIS must be clean (any errors or warnings are an indication that it didn't run clean).

So run FNIS again and pay careful attention to any errors or warnings and try to correct them. If you can't figure out the problem then select all the text in the output textbox of the FNIS program and copy and paste it into a reply and someone here will be able to advise you on what you should try to fix it.

Hi! After a lot time spent installing/reinstalling Skyrim, I've managed to make it work! Thank you for your help, I wouldn't manage to cope with it without your help. But the last time I'll ever bother you - how to I change poses in SexLab? Because there's so many binded keys and options.

Hi! After a lot time spent installing/reinstalling Skyrim, I've managed to make it work! Thank you for your help, I wouldn't manage to cope with it without your help. But the last time I'll ever bother you - how to I change poses in SexLab? Because there's so many binded keys and options.

The "O" key changes to the next sex act (if the mod requesting that sex act allowed for more than one sex act). Shift-O of course loops to the previous act.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived