Animations by BLEAGH. Chow Time, updated 2/8/14

bleagh

hey guys, I just got a chance to test that today, but it still shows the fisting animation!

I ran FNIS for users, reset animation from the start menu, and still not working, any ideas?

Did you rename them as follows?

AP_Fisting_A1_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S3.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S4.hkx

AP_Fisting_A1_S5.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S1.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S2.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S3.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S4.hkx

AP_Fisting_A2_S5.hkx

Then do the FNIS and the animation  reset.

Maybe split the last anim though, it is already over before the lady gets anywhere near you with her feet. Splitting of at where she speed up would be better, if possible.

Good idea.  I've always turned off auto advance stages so that never occurred to me.

I downloaded a rar file called (fjwip1), in it there where 6 files called (bleagh_footjob_A1_S1, S2, S3 and bleagh_footjob_A2_S1, S2, S3 I renamed all of them to what is says above to do, replaced the in the SexLab Folder located in Meshes, am I missing a step here?

I downloaded a rar file called (fjwip1), in it there where 6 files called (bleagh_footjob_A1_S1, S2, S3 and bleagh_footjob_A2_S1, S2, S3 I renamed all of them to what is says above to do, replaced the in the SexLab Folder located in Meshes, am I missing a step here?

First of all, download the newest file, fjwip2.rar, its better and has more animations.

Second, navigate to \meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab.  Here you will see a million other hkx animation files.  Backup whatever animation files you are replacing and drop your renamed files here.

Alternatively you could wait till they are added to the framework.

Ok Thanks  for your help guys, much appreciated.

I am new to the modding scene here, although I was pretty good at modding Rome Total War, but skyrim proofed to be way more difficult and full of bugs, most I could not understand why.

Anyway I have a question for you and it's irrelevant to animation in skyrim and it's aimed more towards the dialog you conduct with NPC's, I had climates of tamriel  installed, I than uninstalled it due to having alot of CTD, then I decided to install the ENB mod and I realized the Sexlab dialog with NPC's have changed a bit, some dialog is still there, but some have been replaced with other sex dialog that I have not scene before?!?!?, any reason why this is happening?

and I could very mush use your opinion on the subject to enhance my gaming experience with Skyrim, if you think you have a good advise and or an opinion to why this is happening, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance and have a good day

I'll be honest with you, Bleagh, my initial response on seeing the word "footjobs" was "how boring." But the continued, loud encomia on this thread made me curious, so I downloaded your anims to see what all the fuss was about. They are brilliant, just brilliant. The are some other great anims on sexlab (Arrok and Zyn are especially good), but none are as fluid as yours, and none work so well in both first and third person. My only glitch was installing them. I overwrote the Fisting anims (long past their due date) with fjwip2, but encountered the problem that the number of anims do not match (at least not between Fisting (9) and your latest set (10). This mismatch caused my game to crash on load. So I deleted the last of your anims (which I have not yet seen), and even the nine I have are superb. I cannot wait until the entire package (and more?) get incorporated into the next release of sexlab. You have enormous talent. If you can make even "pedestrian" (pun intended) sex exciting, what can you do with acts that engage the more erogenous zones?

My one suggestion (not a criticism): bring out a lesbian version. If feet can give that much exquisite pleasure to a cock, why not a pussy too?

I'll be honest with you, Bleagh, my initial response on seeing the word "footjobs" was "how boring." But the continued, loud encomia on this thread made me curious, so I downloaded your anims to see what all the fuss was about. They are brilliant, just brilliant. The are some other great anims on sexlab (Arrok and Zyn are especially good), but none are as fluid as yours, and none work so well in both first and third person. My only glitch was installing them. I overwrote the Fisting anims (long past their due date) with fjwip2, but encountered the problem that the number of anims do not match (at least not between Fisting (9) and your latest set (10). This mismatch caused my game to crash on load. So I deleted the last of your anims (which I have not yet seen), and even the nine I have are superb. I cannot wait until the entire package (and more?) get incorporated into the next release of sexlab. You have enormous talent. If you can make even "pedestrian" (pun intended) sex exciting, what can you do with acts that engage the more erogenous zones?

My one suggestion (not a criticism): bring out a lesbian version. If feet can give that much exquisite pleasure to a cock, why not a pussy too?

Lol, thanks for the ego stroke there.  Glad ya dig!

Good idea on lesbo footies.

Lol, thanks for the ego stroke there.  Glad ya dig!

Good idea on lesbo footies.

interesting.. :blush:

Lesbian-foot-lovers-s5p2_leggy-lesbians-

but not with the hetero Footjob animation, in a separate new set of animations of course..!

there is room for everyone, and SexLab needs new animations with full TBBP support for butt and breast.

Nice. It would be great to have Sapphic versions of other anims too. There are some great hetero anims (think Arrok bj), but they look silly with two females, who play air-cock the way nerds play air guitar. True, you can equip a strapon, but strapons can't feel anything, so there is something false about a woman's face twisted in ecstasy while her lover lays down some soulful head on her . . . plastic. There is the futa option, but then she is no longer a woman. Better than futas, imho, would be supersized clits (about the size of a very small penis, but not imitating one). Erect clits  might have potential with some of the great anims out there, but we need a modder to design an equippable (arousable) clit.

are brilliant, just brilliant. The are some other great anims on sexlab (Arrok and Zyn are especially good), but none are as fluid as yours, and none work so well in both first and third person. My only glitch was installing them. I overwrote the Fisting anims (long past their due date) with fjwip2, but encountered the problem that the number of anims do not match (at least not between Fisting (9) and your latest set (10). This mismatch caused my game to crash on load.

I installed both Footjob animations packages and work well..! :blush:

the first two animations I installed as posted in this thread, the second package with the 3 other animations (10 files) I installed it by removing the "AP cowgirl" animation that 10 files are exact, finally Run FNIS

That said, the two Footjob animations are really nice, in some moments I seemed real, the only limit you have a penis the right size, medium is fine, but with the SOS giant, still okay, but not the vertical movement just because it is too long .. belonging to this that I do not think it can be solved as bisongerebbe make a separate aniamzioni for use only with the ultra penis, which framed the moment close during footjob ertical line runs through the TV. for the series: "move! cover my vision .." :lol:

I recommend you use an alternative socks, stocking or pantyhouse, you prefer to increase the realism of organic, use the mod "Wet Schlongs", you find here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/300-wet-schlongs/

to smear sperm PC and NPC, you can use the "Bukkake Spell", who are here in an updated version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12678-wipresearch-bukkake-spellanti-ctd-lowres-texturesupdate-1930-2013-01-08/page-2?do=findComment&comment=320860

the icing on the cake would be the addition of a hot-key in the mod SexLab Cumshot: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22598-sexlab-cumshot/

that with the push of a button you can start the "cum" effect at the time that you want, and not automatically in a preset.

that with the push of a button you can start the "cum" effect at the time that you want, and not automatically in a preset.

Yes! That way we can role-play a premature ejaculator! lol

A cookie for you for the footjob anim!

Thanks! mmmmm cookies...  for my next project... eating with your feet!

can someone show a video,please

And ruin the joy of self discovery?

****added 1/13/2014***

attachicon.gif

Anyone may use any animation I post here for any reason.  I only ask that credit and a link back to this thread be provided as I will be posting any updates or additions here.  PM or post here letting me know what you do.

Have fun!

Hey, how to import your animation in max?

I have some errors:

4798314c4ffef4e6d172f11e3e2e287d.jpg

****added 1/13/2014***

attachicon.gif

Anyone may use any animation I post here for any reason.  I only ask that credit and a link back to this thread be provided as I will be posting any updates or additions here.  PM or post here letting me know what you do.

Have fun!

I have some errors:

What skeleton are you using?  These were made with xpms.

That being said, I have never had much luck reimporting custom animations via kf.  Is there a specific animation you are wanting to mess with?

****added 1/13/2014***

attachicon.gif

Have fun!

I have some errors:

What skeleton are you using?  These were made with xpms.

That being said, I have never had much luck reimporting custom animations via kf.  Is there a specific animation you are wanting to mess with?

Overall I imported them. But a lot of animation keys lost ...

(Generally I would like to import this animation in Oblivion.)

To hell with them ... ((((((((

Yes! That way we can role-play a premature ejaculator! lol

another idea.. a Thresome Double Footjob animation: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24889-footjob-grinding-titjob-bdsm-kink-and-extreme-new-sex-poses-for-future-animations/page-3?do=findComment&comment=653068 

is feasible..?  :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. That footjob animation is really nicely done, so lifelike! I hope you'll make more and perhaps even redo some already existing SexLab anims with your style (vast majority of animations in SL are really low quality and just don't look right). Keep up the good work!

OMG! amazing work!

Question: there is no possibility of having a gangbang animation (3+1 and more) or DP animation (2+1)?
..a bandit gangbang would be cool! :D
For example in slavery/submission mod (Submit, Defeat, SD..)

4.jpg

Archived