[XCL] [0.19] LittleBlonde

What it is: This is an update for littleblondebigcity, including many redone, resized, and reformatted pics, standardized file sizes, and standardized backgrounds for pics missing rose or grey backgrounds, as well as many new pics, and a new outfit or two. Also included, missing video for ecstasy sinking in, and code fixes to update littleblonde to 0.19.

Now more than 6 times the transactional positions of most base characters. 3 times as many blowjob transactionals. Over 100 bedroom positions, roughly 4x more than the base characters, and longer as well. More everything. By a lot. Except size. Everything super compressed for your downloading pleasure.

Drop littleblonde 3.1 in your mods folder, make sure you have Multiple Characters and hit mod loader.

HUGE thanks to Curio for the incredible outfits!

A gigantic thank you to Jirkislo, who went out and got the miles and miles of video footage. Without him, we'd still be waiting for me to go out and find it!

A gigantic thank you to Apologetic for helping me bugfix everything. You rock!

Also big thanks to Limdood for helping test, and laurentb for lots of the new outfits, and some still to come!

Enjoying playing with this mod xD , One thing ive come across when your in the mall with alexia and doing the mall security sex scene , there are no videos to play, any chance of getting some of a close matching girl in a future update please? :):) 

This is not immediately clear form description, but is original Little Blonde needed or is that download self-contained? The wording "update" would suggest you need original, but you do not refer to it anywhere or list it as requirements, so it's a bit confusing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 4:06 PM, Psmurfin said:

I am having nothing but errors when I encounter sex scenes. Maybe I have it downloaded incorrectly but any help would be great!

I have the same problem. Every sex scene I hit I get a lot of errors.

Having that same issue, as far as I can tell the errors are all related to the female voice audio that is supposed to play of your character during scenes.

EDIT: Looking in the console, it seems the issue is specifically with orgasm audio, looking for "orgasm rae #" with various numbers. For example:

"VM11:2 There is no track with the id "orgasm rae 3". Please check your spelling and capitalization."

I've seen 3, 4, 9 and 10 show up in there just in one sex scene alone.

Edited by Frostfire281
Clarity and more information
  • 3 weeks later...

hey there I have just installed the latest version(2.694) of littleblond, and when I entered the game, i get this message:

There is a problem with this story's 1st script:

Error: Outfit 'littleblonde casual picolas cage' has no durability
Error: Outfit 'littleblonde casual picolas cage' has no durability

which did make me a bit confused at first, as I have as far as I know not installed any of the Cage mod, if it even had anything to do with that(the word cage made me think so) 

friendly greetings from me.. 🙂
Edited by danishplay
  • 3 weeks later...

hey there, I tried installing your, I believe, latest version of littleblond, and well it began to come up with some error messages, even through I where not playing as kenzie, this happened whenever I would moved ahead in the day it would pop up several errors, that I could press forward on, though I forgot to make a screenshot, though I admit I had forgot to make a save before I installed it, as that have been mentioned with atleast some if not all the mods, but I also tried a new characther, though I do not remember, if they popped up there, but then i re-inserted the previous littleblond mod it seems to have removed the error.

friendly greetings from Danishplay

Edited by danishplay
  • 2 weeks later...

Are new characters supposed to be only available via the New-U machine, or are they intended to be selected at the start? I've loaded the framework and LittleBlonde, but I have no option pick her from the start. Pressing the character select arrows eventually causes )))) to appear. Or (((( for the left arrow.

Ad. The newest version of MCF has fixed the issue.

Edited by Papersword
  • 2 weeks later...

img\characters\sex\littleblonde.jpg.original
is the same as base image
img\characters\sex\littleblonde.jpg

But I wanted to use something different

Also
img\characters\outfits\littleblonde\casual\ready for duty.jpg

is a bit scary, Ai created something strange in chest area

Edited by Indarello
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2024 at 11:52 AM, Duke3376 said:

For some reason i cannot buy any outfits every time i try i get this message "You can't find anything under the current search criteria"

I'm also running into this. I disable every other mod except little blonde and multicharacter mod but that didn't fix it.

On 6/5/2024 at 6:17 PM, RAM7 said:

I'm also running into this. I disable every other mod except little blonde and multicharacter mod but that didn't fix it.

Getting this same error as well and haven't been able to determine how to fix it.  No issues with other added character mods.

• 2 weeks later...