Ok, I set the PC back to white, then had the PC have sex a few times and waited until midnight.

Once the clock struck midnight my character went right back to being dark chocolate.

By the way, I remembered how to create logs so attached to this post is the log file.  The skin color changes seem to be towards the bottom of the log.

I see what the problem is... somehow your base color was interpreted as (0,0,0) - Black. 

Since the changes are relative to that color, your new skin color was black as well.

Thanks for the log. That gives me a direction to look into for a fix.

Edit: Actually, there seems to be a problem with my conversion from HSL to RGB. I need to take it back to the drawing board.

Guest Devocracy

I played with Version 0.3 for maybe 20 minutes today, and my character didn't turn dark chocolate the minute the mod was enabled.  I then waited 24 hours and the player still didn't turn dark chocolate, so it seems to be working fine.

I played with Version 0.3 for maybe 20 minutes today, and my character didn't turn dark chocolate the minute the mod was enabled.  I then waited 24 hours and the player still didn't turn dark chocolate, so it seems to be working fine.

Excellent.

I am play-testing it while I am working on updates to Alicia. So far so good...

I will work on the MCM menu after the next release of Alicia.

Guest kimbale

If someone would make a male _0 body that could be slided into a female _1 on the weight slider this would be the mod to go to for sex changes. I would expect horrible vertexplosions though if it's not done from scratch.

I know it's off topic but what ENB are you using?

I am using an early version of The Wilds (1.5 I think) with an earlier version of Climates of Tamriel.

I tried with recent versions of both of these mods and the results were disappointing (ENB was too blue for one thing).

I am also using Enhanced Lights and FX as well as Real Clouds - they both improve the atmospheric side of Skyrim tremendously.

If someone would make a male _0 body that could be slided into a female _1 on the weight slider this would be the mod to go to for sex changes. I would expect horrible vertexplosions though if it's not done from scratch.

I thought about it.

I believe it would work best with 3 races:

- your starting race (male), with weight sliding down to make you thinner for a while

- an intermediate race with an androgenous look for the transformation

- a female race for the end result

That way we could minimize clipping and vertex issues.

I know it's off topic but what ENB are you using?

I am using an early version of The Wilds (1.5 I think) with an earlier version of Climates of Tamriel.

I tried with recent versions of both of these mods and the results were disappointing (ENB was too blue for one thing).

I am also using Enhanced Lights and FX as well as Real Clouds - they both improve the atmospheric side of Skyrim tremendously.

Okay, thanks.

Guest kimbale

I thought about it.

- your starting race (male), with weight sliding down to make you thinner for a while

Well, just juggling this in my mind, i wouldn't use it. I want other body changes though (gradually becoming more snakey in case of one of my characters).

I didn't have time to test yet, did you fix the "dying from sex starvation" problem? I would like to have a button to have this as feature to play as a succubus. And i think others would like it too, as there's a lot of requests for a succubus mod over time. And it would totally fit the changes anyway, getting stronger and sexier by fucking and getting less hot but sneaky/spelly by not having sex. I'd love to use it together with submit....

I thought about it.

Well, just juggling this in my mind, i wouldn't use it. I want other body changes though (gradually becoming more snakey in case of one of my characters).

I didn't have time to test yet, did you fix the "dying from sex starvation" problem? I would like to have a button to have this as feature to play as a succubus. And i think others would like it too, as there's a lot of requests for a succubus mod over time. And it would totally fit the changes anyway, getting stronger and sexier by fucking and getting less hot but sneaky/spelly by not having sex. I'd love to use it together with submit....

I will have to remember to allow more succumbs options. Good idea.

It would be fun to make a special version more like a vampire, where you would look starving and sick if you go without sex for too long :)

For now, death by sex starvation is fixed. You cannot go under half your base health, stamina and magicka (or above twice the base values).

Guest kimbale

I thought about it.

It would be fun to make a special version more like a vampire, where you would look starving and sick if you go without sex for too long :)

For now, death by sex starvation is fixed. You cannot go under half your base health, stamina and magicka (or above twice the base values).

Oh, the vampire thing is great too. It could even use the wrinkled skin textures, to make the effect more pronounced. And starving succubi always had the problem of not being sexy enough to feed normally...

I thought about it.

Oh, the vampire thing is great too. It could even use the wrinkled skin textures, to make the effect more pronounced. And starving succubi always had the problem of not being sexy enough to feed normally...

Which means a starving Succubus would have to take sex by force.

That reminds me... I need to give more weight to sex from others as opposed to masturbation. Right now, you can easily stop sex starvation with a good round of masturbation.

Guest kimbale

I thought about it.

Which means a starving Succubus would have to take sex by force.

That reminds me... I need to give more weight to sex from others as opposed to masturbation. Right now, you can easily stop sex starvation with a good round of masturbation.

Well, for the general mod masturbation should not be that far from the real thing, i mean a righteous adventurer out in the wild wouldn't go and rape the next best thing but just jack off instead.

For a succubus it should do absolutely nothing (except teasing), maybe even diminish her sexual power because she's "sucking dry" (haha, reread.... i meant the sucking dry of a car lacking gas, y'know, as a succubus runs on fuck power drawn from men :D ).

Well here is a simple body replacer for females I quickly did up to test the TG changes. It doesn't include a penis so you can use the SOS Equipable Schlong for that (you might be able to use SOS Schlong for UNP females too, but I didn't test it myself)--just make sure you have the proper prerequisites. The base mesh I modified for the body morph was the current CBBE body, so all textures that are compatible with that should work.

Requirements for this replacer include:

• CBBE-compatible textures
  • TBBP skeleton + "NPC Belly" node (like XPMS)

This replacer contains only mesh files:

tg_fem_body00.zip

By default "femalebody_0.nif" is masculine (kinda), and "femalebody_1.nif" is feminine (exaggerated proportions, but not to an extreme level)

If anyone wants to refine this, please feel free, I don't mind. I know the breast/chest area of the mesh is still kind of curved, squaring it out may make it look more masculine. The textures, namely the normal map, will have a big effect on how the body looks in terms of definition. The mesh mainly accentuates the silhouette and form of the figure. Because the skin weight painting has to be consistent throughout for it not to have exploding meshes, TBBP animations will show up on the masculine mesh. The belly will also work for both forms and in between.

I am unsure if this mesh works for males since I haven't tested it, but it should work for females. There may be minor seam issues, but I tried accounting for those as much as possible.

Hope this helps and enjoy!

I noticed that my game crashes if I am in a werewolf state when it hits midnight and I see the following close to the end of papyrus:

[10/27/2013 - 09:33:06PM] SexLab Hormones: Set weight
[10/27/2013 - 09:33:06PM] Error: Object reference has no 3D

I use Moonlight Tales (turning to beast for via shout) and Adult Werewolves

Might be possible to catch this situation to store the value and apply it once back in human form, if that's possible - or skip it completely?

I noticed that my game crashes if I am in a werewolf state when it hits midnight and I see the following close to the end of papyrus:

Might be possible to catch this situation to store the value and apply it once back in human form, if that's possible - or skip it completely?

Ouch... I didn't think about werewolves.

I will have to add a check for 3d loaded before applying the changes.

Ouch... I didn't think about werewolves.

I will have to add a check for 3d loaded before applying the changes.

cheers. don't know how many people actually play as werewolf, first time for me (and not sure how long I will keep at it) so not sure how important all this is, anyway thanks for adding the check.

I wonder of this could somehow be integrated with Schlongs of Skyrim so your schlong could grow larger or smaller depending on how sex starved you were.

That's planned.

I need to figure out how to test for Sos and scale the right node accordingly without making it a requirement.