Hiyah all.

I will repost my question because i really dont know what is happening. 

Basically my PC is sexing everyday more than the safe limit and... nothing. Morphs wont change

And it's not a Morphs problem because the debug menu when sliders moved... apply the morphs correctly. So i guess the mod it self CAN do it

Its just like... Pc is not sexing enough ^^? What is blocking the changes?

PS: mod seems to react because i see notifications like "you feels more volupteus" when mod updates the status but... when i press the status button... sex acts are here... orgasms here... but nothing else.... everything else is at zero ....sniff 

Edited by BlueBerryCaffe
  • 3 weeks later...

Game Crash/freeze near Lady Stone and Half-Moon Mill...I am not sure if anyone else has run into this problem.. I searched everywhere... I know I have visited Honey before.. but, now suddenly last night I was traveling via road from Hunter's rest.. Past half-Moon Mill.. game would freeze/crash. 

I was able to repeat this crash multipule times.. I tried going the opposite direction from Falkwreath.. Just when Half-Moon Mill comes into view.. again crash.  Tried coming down the road from Lakeview.. again crash...I figure it is the cell. 

The game would crash/freeze even if I was able to pause(esc) and try to save (so I could run a script cleaner etc.).. and it is not just a simple freeze either.. I need to End Task in the Task manager.. and takes a good 5 to 10 minutes for TELSV.exe to stop.  Never seen anything like it before. 

I thought it was a corrupt save (my new Succubus)... tried a different character (my non-succubus).. same thing happened.  Then I tried my default/testing character (with just the basic mods installed)... no problems.  I tried yet another character that does not SLH installed.. no problems.

Now, to be fair it could still be a different mod (that is shared between my Succubus and Non-Succubus) but I am feeling that is related SLH.. but I admit I could be wrong.  If it is a different mod, then it is one that does not change world space (armor/outfits etc), but stranger things have happened before.

Has anyone else run into this? What is the solution?.. I hate to have to avoid this whole area of the map.

I just spent a good 10-15 hours (total) making my Succubus character, thanks to the new update... and I was enjoying it very much.. hate to lose her now.

3 hours ago, Seaperv76 said:

Game Crash/freeze near Lady Stone and Half-Moon Mill...I am not sure if anyone else has run into this problem.. I searched everywhere... I know I have visited Honey before.. but, now suddenly last night I was traveling via road from Hunter's rest.. Past half-Moon Mill.. game would freeze/crash. 

I was able to repeat this crash multipule times.. I tried going the opposite direction from Falkwreath.. Just when Half-Moon Mill comes into view.. again crash.  Tried coming down the road from Lakeview.. again crash...I figure it is the cell. 

The game would crash/freeze even if I was able to pause(esc) and try to save (so I could run a script cleaner etc.).. and it is not just a simple freeze either.. I need to End Task in the Task manager.. and takes a good 5 to 10 minutes for TELSV.exe to stop.  Never seen anything like it before. 

I thought it was a corrupt save (my new Succubus)... tried a different character (my non-succubus).. same thing happened.  Then I tried my default/testing character (with just the basic mods installed)... no problems.  I tried yet another character that does not SLH installed.. no problems.

Now, to be fair it could still be a different mod (that is shared between my Succubus and Non-Succubus) but I am feeling that is related SLH.. but I admit I could be wrong.  If it is a different mod, then it is one that does not change world space (armor/outfits etc), but stranger things have happened before.

Has anyone else run into this? What is the solution?.. I hate to have to avoid this whole area of the map.

I just spent a good 10-15 hours (total) making my Succubus character, thanks to the new update... and I was enjoying it very much.. hate to lose her now.

Are you using the LE or SE version?

I don't remember any particular requirements for Honey but it is possible her body mesh requires HDT or something similar.

One thing you could try is to replace her body mesh (the Bimbo race mesh) by the female body you are using for your player character and NPCs.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't remember any particular requirements for Honey but it is possible her body mesh requires HDT or something similar.

One thing you could try is to replace her body mesh (the Bimbo race mesh) by the female body you are using for your player character and NPCs.

Using LE

And I will try that.. thanks for the advice

I was in the process of updating and getting back into playing Skyrim when I came across the Hair growth aspect of this mod. When I looking at the necessary requirements I saw that Immersive Hair growth and styling also adds a mission/quest to change a man to female with the Dibella quest. Isn't that also the situation with DeepBlueFrog's Sisterhood of Dibella mod? Is there a conflict between Immersive Hair growth and this mod or do I need to use a specific version? 

42 minutes ago, Nazguli Tyvek said:

I was in the process of updating and getting back into playing Skyrim when I came across the Hair growth aspect of this mod. When I looking at the necessary requirements I saw that Immersive Hair growth and styling also adds a mission/quest to change a man to female with the Dibella quest. Isn't that also the situation with DeepBlueFrog's Sisterhood of Dibella mod? Is there a conflict between Immersive Hair growth and this mod or do I need to use a specific version? 

YPS Fashion works nicely with Hormones.

I am not aware of conflicts with Sisterhood of Dibella.

On 11/28/2021 at 11:32 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can not find any files.. meshes or textures for the bimbo race/honey.  There is the slavetat textures etc... how do I replace honey's textures/meshes?

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Is it normal for Racemenu to open when the Bimbo curse first begins? Am I supposed to customize something here, or is it automatic (i.e., just close out of Racemenu)?

It opens in case you want to adjust your character , especially if you are using the bimbo race.

15 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It opens in case you want to adjust your character , especially if you are using the bimbo race.

At least it used to. Now it doesn't seem to open racemenu any more. In the past I've used it for very subtle changes (removing facial scars on bimbofication) but now I need to go and do that manually. This seems to be related to removing the old scripts which were blocking another function as that's precisely when it stopped opening the race menu.

16 minutes ago, Balgin said:

At least it used to. Now it doesn't seem to open racemenu any more. In the past I've used it for very subtle changes (removing facial scars on bimbofication) but now I need to go and do that manually. This seems to be related to removing the old scripts which were blocking another function as that's precisely when it stopped opening the race menu.

I mean... it worked fine for me. I'm going to guess there's something wrong with your mod setup here.

33 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Cool. I'm a bit hesitant to make changes without knowing what changes get automatically applied... I guess it'll just change things as it sees fit lol.

I'm not sure if it is related to having both the succubus curse and bimbo curse active simultaneously or not, but the naked body seems to not resemble the bodyslide of my outfits. Is this something that I can fix myself without too much hassle? It's incredibly... immersion breaking? to get naked and see a completely different body than when the character is wearing armor/clothing.

I saw a post about this from 2016, wasn't sure if this had been fixed yet or not.

EDIT: Oh, and this other body also doesn't seem to have body morphs enabled. SLIF doesn't do anything to it (using body morphs), only NIOverride changes.

Edited by MysticDaedra

I'm having severely distorted breasts, not sure if it is this mod or not that is causing it: image.png.ce539bd92c99bf997f521e416e22fbcb.png

Looks horrific lol. The breasts are also moving around a LOT, like they are constantly being bounced or something. Other characters do not have this problem, and I only started having this issue recently. I also had a lot of changes being applied for both the Bimbo and Succubus transformations (they're happening simultaneously... I guess I'm going to have a Bimbo Succubus? xD). Thoughts? Related to SL Hormones, or am I barking up the wrong thread?

On 12/13/2021 at 7:53 AM, MysticDaedra said:

I'm having severely distorted breasts, not sure if it is this mod or not that is causing it: image.png.ce539bd92c99bf997f521e416e22fbcb.png

Looks horrific lol. The breasts are also moving around a LOT, like they are constantly being bounced or something. Other characters do not have this problem, and I only started having this issue recently. I also had a lot of changes being applied for both the Bimbo and Succubus transformations (they're happening simultaneously... I guess I'm going to have a Bimbo Succubus? xD). Thoughts? Related to SL Hormones, or am I barking up the wrong thread?

occur to me too. this usually happens after i sleep with custom race. and for some reason the custom texture for that race got overwritten by the usual female texture. and the breast got disfigured horrificly. i dont know if it s supposed to happen like that. FYI i use CBBE 3BA i hope it is supported :)

On 12/9/2021 at 11:25 PM, MysticDaedra said:

I'm not sure if it is related to having both the succubus curse and bimbo curse active simultaneously or not, but the naked body seems to not resemble the bodyslide of my outfits. Is this something that I can fix myself without too much hassle? It's incredibly... immersion breaking? to get naked and see a completely different body than when the character is wearing armor/clothing.

I saw a post about this from 2016, wasn't sure if this had been fixed yet or not.

EDIT: Oh, and this other body also doesn't seem to have body morphs enabled. SLIF doesn't do anything to it (using body morphs), only NIOverride changes.

You have to replace the body, hands, and feet meshes with whatever you want to use. Bimbo meshes are @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\bimbo and succubus @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\succubus. Open the BSA to get the filenames and paths if there's anything else you want to replace. Also, nioverride is why everything looks messed up. It sucks ass for scaling unless you're willing to spend dozens of hours tweaking the weight painting.

11 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm also using CBBE 3BA. Hopefully we'll get a fix, I love everything about Hormones except for this bug.

There's no "fix". Replace the mod's meshes, which are LE CBBE meshes, with your own. 

In short, this isn't a bug or even unexpected behavior.

11 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

You have to replace the body, hands, and feet meshes with whatever you want to use. Bimbo meshes are @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\bimbo and succubus @ meshes\actors\character\sl_hormones\succubus. Open the BSA to get the filenames and paths if there's anything else you want to replace. Also, nioverride is why everything looks messed up. It sucks ass for scaling unless you're willing to spend dozens of hours tweaking the weight painting.

There's no "fix". Replace the mod's meshes, which are LE CBBE meshes, with your own. 

In short, this isn't a bug or even unexpected behavior.

I mean... if it isn't stated in the mod description, those of us who aren't mod developers can hardly be expected to know this stuff. So yeah, unexpected.

7 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I mean... if it isn't stated in the mod description, those of us who aren't mod developers can hardly be expected to know this stuff. So yeah, unexpected.

I'm not a mod developer. I ran into all the same things years ago and just started poking around and ended up learning a tiny bit.

On 12/13/2021 at 1:53 AM, MysticDaedra said:

Are you using HDT hair? I noticed that when I have an HDT hairstyle the body physics does all that weird movement and jiggling. It didn't used to happen when I was last playing a year ago and I'm not sure what mod started causing the issue. 

Not sure if @DeepBlueFrog has seen this mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50943?tab=description

Also found Easy STDs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59314?tab=description as well which will deal with diseases when the player has sex with npcs. Could the trigger for the Bimbo Curse be placed into a disease as well? This would then give the player a random chance  of increasing that hormone rather than having to kick start it through a scroll or book/ having sex with deadra. 

It uses the OStim engine for transformations. Could this be something to make for a smoother change with the curses? 

Edited by Fuzzy_Fox