1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

If you are not sure what to do look in this thread a few pages back. Someone has already done a conversion for you. 

Or get the Cathedral NIF optimiser from the Nexus and download the LE version. You will need to unpack the BSA and convert the mesh files before installing into SE. 

Do you know what page?

@Aegis 

So what is the plans for phase 2? besides the earrings? are you going to maybe add a slut colar or some other sort of neck accessory, a nipple set accessory or perhaps a catsuit? / rubber outfit, of course not all people would like these so perhaps the addon could have a mcm to disable and enable stuff to your liking.  I could also see the mod just making use of DD stuff like adding whist or leg restrains something like that. Magically equipping to your body at a certain day.

2 hours ago, LinksSword said:

@Aegis 

So what is the plans for phase 2? besides the earrings? are you going to maybe add a slut colar or some other sort of neck accessory, a nipple set accessory or perhaps a catsuit? / rubber outfit, of course not all people would like these so perhaps the addon could have a mcm to disable and enable stuff to your liking.  I could also see the mod just making use of DD stuff like adding whist or leg restrains something like that. Magically equipping to your body at a certain day.

For phase 2 and 3:

There are also some renders of the planned outfits/accessories for p2 if you go back a few pages.

I haven't actually had time to touch Skyrim in the past couple of weeks, what with the lockdown more or less lifted and me getting back to my *real* job, so progress will be pretty slow...

Hello.
The absorption of a succubus entity in version 20191031 led to an increase in skill. This does not happen in version 200329. I started a new game. Tell me please, immediately with the inclusion of the curse of the succubus, this should happen or it takes time and something else?

On 6/10/2020 at 10:27 PM, LinksSword said:

hey @Aegis i think your character should start to lose stats and abilities each day that way it justifies going and looking for a strong man for hire to protect you.

So you could still fight but compared to your companion your attacks would be considerably weaker.

The "lose stats" part is already in hormones, if the character stay at the same level before/after full transformation and learns nothing new, the skills are all diminished (single digits). Also health/stamina/magicka are decreased (health can sometimes drop to like 80 or less total). Even if the race doesn't change, it'll decrease stats.

Also @Aegis is there a changelog for 1.01 and 1.02 vs 1.0 for your addon? I can't tell what the changes are.

I've got a new character now (non-spriggan), and the makeup is a non-issue for me now, particularly with glossy lipstick. The only thing I'd like back is hairstyling/growth ability, as I like to change the style every now and then.

I tried recompiling my own modification by just removed the lines { SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairgrowthEvent")    SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairmakeoverEvent")   } to re-enable hair growth and styling, but the CK won't cooperate w/me and just compile (maybe it's cause I'm trying it in SE? Or I'm just bad at it?).

What it'd be is essentially a version of your addon w/non-permanent hairstyling (for those who don't want that), like how @osmelmc's addon is with the normal version of Hormones, but with the improved dialogue and changed progression. Would anyone be willing to try and compile it?

13 minutes ago, w234aew said:

What it'd be is essentially a version of your addon w/non-permanent hairstyling (for those who don't want that), like how @osmelmc's addon is with the normal version of Hormones, but with the improved dialogue and changed progression. Would anyone be willing to try and compile it?

There's actually an exploit if you're using YPS. If you go to a hairdresser before the final transformation, the hair doesn't update the next day so you can set it to whatever you want. If you dye it the colour might wear off (but if you set it to grow out instead of fade then the bimbo transformation locks hair growth so you might be able to get away with dying it as well).

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

The "lose stats" part is already in hormones, if the character stay at the same level before/after full transformation and learns nothing new, the skills are all diminished (single digits). Also health/stamina/magicka are decreased (health can sometimes drop to like 80 or less total). Even if the race doesn't change, it'll decrease stats.

Also @Aegis is there a changelog for 1.01 and 1.02 vs 1.0 for your addon? I can't tell what the changes are.

I've got a new character now (non-spriggan), and the makeup is a non-issue for me now, particularly with glossy lipstick. The only thing I'd like back is hairstyling/growth ability, as I like to change the style every now and then.

I tried recompiling my own modification by just removed the lines { SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairgrowthEvent")    SendModEvent("yps-DisableHairmakeoverEvent")   } to re-enable hair growth and styling, but the CK won't cooperate w/me and just compile (maybe it's cause I'm trying it in SE? Or I'm just bad at it?).

yeah you know  now that i think about it i did find taking out certain npcs much more difficult since getting the curse though i don't really remember there being such a drastic skill difference if you just get cursed and not change race to bimbo in previous versions.

2 hours ago, Balgin said:

There's actually an exploit if you're using YPS. If you go to a hairdresser before the final transformation, the hair doesn't update the next day so you can set it to whatever you want. If you dye it the colour might wear off (but if you set it to grow out instead of fade then the bimbo transformation locks hair growth so you might be able to get away with dying it as well).

I don't think about that.

But anyway my tweak only allow change the hair style once you get rid of the Bimbo curse and of course once reached the point of not return the only way to remove the curse is using the Hormones MCM option for that.

4 hours ago, Balgin said:

The problem is that I want to be able to have the hair cut/grow out AFTER the end of the curse, just keeping the permanent blonde hair color.

The appeal of YPS hairs for me is the hair actually growing/changing as time passes, and being able to style it differently each time. The color is already permanent which I actually like, and the rest of the changes in the addon are great (it actually makes hormones fully usable in SE with a 3BBB body!), I just want the styling/growth back.

Which means that I need to make the script modification I think. It's actually easier to do in the addon than the base version (the day 15 script doesn't do a repeating hair growth update, so it really is just removing those two lines from what I can see). I just wish I wasn't CK-illiterate, and I'm going to try and do something about it.

EDIT: WOOP WOOP Got it working in LE CK!

I originally tested to see if the hair transformation events were accelerating growth, adding length, or setting to a preset length based on which day it was. So I had a character accept the bimbo curse and shave her head every few days (she also sold the hair for money to help pay off her debts). The curse was adding length rather than magically extending to a preset length or constantly accelerating hair growth. When it came to the eve of the final transformation I thought I;d see if I could colour and style it to see if it would transform again on the final day or just lock and it just locked.

Oops. I missed the fact you were referring to Osmelmc's patch. I was referring to testing with Aegis' patch. I can't remember if this trick works with Osmelmc's or not.

I'm referring to Aegis's patch, I stopped using osmelmc's since I wanted the newer look and additional events. But I want to recompile slh_qst_bimboalias so that the two lines I mentioned are removed. From what I can tell, it should re-enable hairstyling and hair growth (since it won't refresh those events). Additionally, the addon doesn't have that "always refresh hair to length XX" that base hormones/OsmelMC's script has, so it should make it so that the curse proceeds as normal, but doesn't leave the character with dead, ungrowing hair.

What's really frustrating at this point is getting the Papyrus compiler to actually recognize things, since I'm trying to make it in the SE creation kit. I'm uninstalling everything now since I think I messed up my install. I'm going to try it in the LE creation kit next I think.

EDIT: Before I deleted everything, I grabbed the .esp files needed to make an All-in-one SE Hormones installation (confirmed 100% working before I started messing about) with @Aegis's addon. If @Aegis is alright with it I could put it in the SSE thread for others.

DOUBLE EDIT: Got it working in LE Creation Kit/Compiler!

@w234aew

v1.01 mostly addressed the clit piercing bug, where the event would continue to fire past day 15.

v1.02 was mostly code cleanup, and laying the groundwork for the upcoming phase 2 deployment.

I suspect the reason you were having trouble compiling scripts under se is due to se's new file structure.

Under LE, the source files are in /script/source, whereas under SE, the source files are in /source/script, and I noticed for many of the converted mods, the authors kept the LE file structure. CK won't compile if it can't find the referenced source files. Try Papyrus Compiler App, it addresses this annoying issue.

I don't mind if you want to link my addon in the SSE thread. I posted it here because there's no official Hormones SE thread, and I didn't want to create a new thread just for the addon.

@Balgin

Good catch! Fixed ;)

Hormones Addon v1.02 Hotfix.zip

@LinksSword

The bimbo will already be quite weak by the end of phase 1, and even more so by the end of phase 2, and  you can simply ignore phase 3 if you want to keep your character in such a state.

While I like the idea of having to rely completely on companions, with the bimbo providing *moral support*, I didn't want one's gameplay experience to be contingent on Skyrim's glitchy companion system - it's just not fun when you have to kill an draugr to complete the quest, but your companion's stuck in the door. Since I prefer stealth, I pretty much never bring a companion with me.

1 hour ago, Aegis said:

Fixed? No. Don't fix my workaround. Now I'll have to work up the energy to go and tweak a yps override file (I wonder if Use Custom Hairstyles as override will still work as long as I set them to length 13. It probably would).

:D

Now at least you don't have the "your hair has been cut to a longer length than it already is" messages. That always irked me somewhat in other versions of Hormones. Surely that would be growing. Not cutting.

I didn't want one's gameplay experience to be contingent on Skyrim's glitchy companion system

latest?cb=20121011000311

The Argonian people call her Stands In Doorways.

At least that's what Ma'iq the Liar told me and it sounds unusually plausible for once.

5 hours ago, Aegis said:

@w234aew

v1.01 mostly addressed the clit piercing bug, where the event would continue to fire past day 15.

v1.02 was mostly code cleanup, and laying the groundwork for the upcoming phase 2 deployment.

I suspect the reason you were having trouble compiling scripts under se is due to se's new file structure.

Under LE, the source files are in /script/source, whereas under SE, the source files are in /source/script, and I noticed for many of the converted mods, the authors kept the LE file structure. CK won't compile if it can't find the referenced source files. Try Papyrus Compiler App, it addresses this annoying issue.

I don't mind if you want to link my addon in the SSE thread. I posted it here because there's no official Hormones SE thread, and I didn't want to create a new thread just for the addon.

@Balgin

Good catch! Fixed ;)

Hormones Addon v1.02 Hotfix.zip 19.55 kB · 3 downloads

what was fixed?

I've posted two files in the SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog Conversion thread. One is Hormones repacked and converted to SE, with Aegis's addon included.

The Second file is my personal version w/the addon, with the script modified to re-enable hair growth after the curse has run its course (if glitching the game/spending time making jsons to get custom hair isn't wanted).

The body morphs don't seem to be working quite right for me. Hormones can and does manipulate the breast node, but belly, butt, and penis all stay unchanged, as does weight. Tested using the Bimbo Curse and Aegis' addon.

Additionally when I tried to reduce the breast size or reset them back to the default after growth via the MCM nothing seemed to happen.

1 hour ago, zurtrin69 said:

The body morphs don't seem to be working quite right for me. Hormones can and does manipulate the breast node, but belly, butt, and penis all stay unchanged, as does weight. Tested using the Bimbo Curse and Aegis' addon.

Additionally when I tried to reduce the breast size or reset them back to the default after growth via the MCM nothing seemed to happen.

What body are you using, and do you have the latest XPMSE installed? Morph scaling is only used for breast in the addon I think (either that or breast+belly).

2 hours ago, zurtrin69 said:

UUNP, and yes i have XPMSE.

If in LE, that part of the addon isn't as needed (unless node scaling refuses to cooperate). It mainly exists for SE compatibility, since node scaling doesn't actually work with CBBE SE/3BBB (for breasts).