1 hour ago, w234aew said:

If you're using YPS 6.0 or earlier, there's no issue. The issue is that, currently, YPS 6.2 changed the way makeup application works somehow, which means the "Custom Color" makeup in the default hormones script for the bimbo curse doesn't get applied. The LE addon linked above by @Aegis fixes this, but takes away the ability to determine makeup color for the curse.

There are a bunch of ways to fix this. 1 is to use the add-on, 2 is to back up to YPS 6.0 or earlier, 3 is to hope @DeepBlueFrog figures out a way to fix custom color application (if you really want that feature).

Yeah, I tried to edit the post to say that I had figured that out but I guess it didn't take. :D Thanks for the reply though.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

If you're using YPS 6.0 or earlier, there's no issue. The issue is that, currently, YPS 6.2 changed the way makeup application works somehow, which means the "Custom Color" makeup in the default hormones script for the bimbo curse doesn't get applied. The LE addon linked above by @Aegis fixes this, but takes away the ability to determine makeup color for the curse.

There are a bunch of ways to fix this. 1 is to use the add-on, 2 is to back up to YPS 6.0 or earlier, 3 is to hope @DeepBlueFrog figures out a way to fix custom color application (if you really want that feature).

Nono, you can still have custom makeup colors with YPS 6.2.1, just change the color hex to -1 and you'll be able to set the color in YPS MCM like before. I just disabled the option cause choice is an illusion.

7 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Nono, you can still have custom makeup colors with YPS 6.2.1, just change the color hex to -1 and you'll be able to set the color in YPS MCM like before. I just disabled the option cause choice is an illusion.

You disabled it in the bimboalias script in the addon, but the version I cobbled together uses the original hormones script, not the addon one (testing, wanted custom makeup). I think something in the original bimboalias script is broken with YPS 6.2.1 SE (can't speak to LE). @Efgad may have just been using the base version of hormones.

8 minutes ago, w234aew said:

You disabled it in the bimboalias script in the addon, but the version I cobbled together uses the original hormones script, not the addon one (testing, wanted custom makeup). I think something in the original bimboalias script is broken with YPS 6.2.1 SE (can't speak to LE). @Efgad may have just been using the base version of hormones.

Hmm, this version of the original bimboalias script should allow for custom makeup.

slh_qst_bimboalias.pex

Audience participation time....

Went a bit overboard with earrings.

8 options, pick 2, the general theme is gaudy, slutty, ostentatious:

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.fb90d45bcf1ea91f48b24d92e4f6c6d8.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6535d8d01194213aa35ab2385afd1452.jpg

Right now I'm leaning towards 1, 4, and 7:

Spoiler

a1.thumb.jpg.0c7f9e5a5ae69cadedd3e2320ee14c70.jpga4.thumb.jpg.3bb3e652796d7af39157fd25f351965f.jpga7.thumb.jpg.f29460ef7d845ccfd5368a3e9d76bf4c.jpg

14 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Audience participation time....

Went a bit overboard with earrings.

8 options, pick 2, the general theme is gaudy, slutty, ostentatious:

Hide contents

1.thumb.jpg.fb90d45bcf1ea91f48b24d92e4f6c6d8.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6535d8d01194213aa35ab2385afd1452.jpg

Right now I'm leaning towards 1, 4, and 7:

Hide contents

a1.thumb.jpg.0c7f9e5a5ae69cadedd3e2320ee14c70.jpga4.thumb.jpg.3bb3e652796d7af39157fd25f351965f.jpga7.thumb.jpg.f29460ef7d845ccfd5368a3e9d76bf4c.jpg

I am inclined to agree, though I do like 5 as well.

Lol it's probably easier for the end user to pick his/her favorite options and replace the default earrings in my addon.

Here's the full pack, I'll be using the Aegis Outfitter.esp for all my addon related items (mesh, quest, magic effects, etc), so there won't be need for multiple plugins. For now, it just has the earrings, though I do plan on adding SLH/YPS/SL/DD/etc as masters down the line, so I can add keywords directly to my items.

SMP Slooty Hoop Earrings Collection:

1.thumb.jpg.fb90d45bcf1ea91f48b24d92e4f6c6d8.jpg.08c23726484549a7b09166d4e13b36fa.jpg2.thumb.jpg.6535d8d01194213aa35ab2385afd1452.jpg.f59c49cc057b81e47d5bf640c9ee0df1.jpg

Requirements:

HDT-SMP

YPS (Optional, but natively supported)

Download:

[Aegis] Hoop Earrings SMP SE.zip

[Aegis] Hoop Earrings SMP LE.zip

Installation:

Drag n drop or install with mod manager

Use Additemmenu

or

Search for "Hoop Earrings"

Important Note on LE:

Both mesh and textures are optimized for LE, however, the plugin is created under Creation Kit SE, as I no longer have LE installed.

I'm not sure how well form 44 plugin works under LE, someone might need to convert it.

Same applies to HDT-SMP. It *should* work with the LE version of SMP, but it needs testing.

Since I have more SMP accessories planned, this is very much a trial to see how well everything works under LE.

Report issues, etc...

That's all. Enjoy.

Firstly, I have had this problem for quite a while, but it's only now that I finally got the time to enable the log to try and find what might be causing it. It seems that something is causing the initialization of the hormone values and modifiers to fail. I have actually only managed to get the hormones to show anything other than zeroes in the MCM once - and I can't recall whether I did anything different that time. I am attaching the portions of the papyrus log that contains the part "slh_", since that is all I have to go on.

I have tried to both create a character from scratch, and to use a previous character preset. I've also tried to start with the weight value at the default 0.5, as well as 1.0. I also - since I saw that the light (or at least the light "reflected" from the clothes) flickered a tiny bit when the weight changed from 1.0 to any value less than that - tried starting with a weight of 0.99.

In the portions of the log (as one can see in the attached log file) I can see that there seems to be quite a few errors stemming from failed attempts to call methods "on a None object", leading to aborted function call stacks, if that helps.

(SLH Relevant) Papyrus.0.log

EDIT: Nevermind, after searching for an hour or two, I found a remaining script that apparently hadn't gotten uninstalled properly. For anyone else with the same problem, it appears to have been from an old patch from 2017 for SLSO called SLSO_Hormones. I thought that I had uninstalled that long ago, but as I said, it appears to have slipped through the net as it were somehow...

So in short, for anyone else with similar problems: look for outdated patches. (In my case, it was way, way outdated - by about 3 years...)

On 5/22/2020 at 3:35 AM, Aegis said:

@wHOaMiEH

Such as? Generally speaking, I find that there are enough ways to trigger sex as-is, I don't really want to have 4 dialogue options from 3 different mods all leading to the same outcome.

Besides, begging is good. I think it's hotter when the strong, independent bimbo is complicit in her own degradation.

Welp I was thinking about bj/vaginal/anal triggers but as you and the other member pointed out,there is quite a bit of mods for that already.Am I assuming correctly that it would be a nightmare to implement a "taunting" silent voice trigger for hostile humanoid factions(bandits,necromancers,vampires etc...),(example:they see the heroine and during combat and start taunting her to do what she is  "made for").Something that could evolve into pc willingly satisfying her new found "friends"?You could say that your efforts,and the efforts of others such as Dogma and Deepbluefog have inspired me into messing with Creation Kit(which is a beast on its own,the other animations/meshes programs scare the life out of me :D ).With my current knowledge,such an undertaking  looks like a jump to nuclear psychics. ? Would you say that the above mentioned example is doable with enough knowledge? 

@wHOaMiEH

Absolutely, that sounds quite doable. You just have to figure out what you want the trigger to be (hp, bimbo level, arousal, etc), add something like an AoE cloak spell that would automatically trigger dialogue/sex/etc if the condition is met.

Maybe also sort by faction so the little bimbo doesn't offer herself to anything that moves....

31 minutes ago, Aegis said:

@wHOaMiEH

Absolutely, that sounds quite doable. You just have to figure out what you want the trigger to be (hp, bimbo level, arousal, etc), add something like an AoE cloak spell that would automatically trigger dialogue/sex/etc if the condition is met.

Maybe also sort by faction so the little bimbo doesn't offer herself to anything that moves....

Oh that is fantastic.Ill experiment with this list of suggestions(although we will see how much time ill have to tinker with since RL is a son of a bitch.If any of you think you can do this quick and efficiently please feel free,cause I got a feeling my first few tries will produce less then desirable outcomes. :D:/

7 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am using the SLH addon and the nipple piercings are not on the nipples they are just below them. I use a UUNP body How do I move them up to be in the correct location?

SLH addon gives a call to YPS to put on piercings. The textures are from YPS and the default textures are CBBE download the UNP patch from YPS.

On 5/24/2020 at 12:07 AM, Aegis said:

Hmm, this version of the original bimboalias script should allow for custom makeup.

slh_qst_bimboalias.pex 31.41 kB · 8 downloads

I apologize, I should have said "custom makeup AND disable permanent hair length", I forgot that the default script uses custom makeup too. The version I use is @osmelmc's minor fix (re-enable hair by disabling length and style locks). Other than those two changes, its identical to the base script (which I think is the one you posted, more or less). Something's weird with both deepbluefrog and osmelmc's versions of the script mandating that I not upgrade from 6.0.0 SE to 6.2.1 SE (the add-on version doesn't experience this problem, for obvious reasons).

Honestly though, it's not a huge issue, as other than some added piercing mod compatibility, there's not much added by YPS 6.2.1 that a player using hormones would need (given the heavy overlap of the hormones curses and the YPS quest).

The only real problem I have with hormones in SE now is the "Locked Character" look that all of the male Dremora Outcasts have (I didn't re-export in CK). If anyone has a fix for that, it'd make Hormones SE release ready I think.

Apparently with the new version of Hormones and the new YPS version. The makeup color of the Bimbo depends of the makeup in your inventory. Not sure if really apply the colors on the Player inventory but in some point of the Bimbo quest the system ask me to buy more makeup. Not sure how work because I'm testing few off my tweaks at the same time and don't put too much attention to the rest of the events on the game. But apparently the new way will be related to the inventory, if works look more immersive at less for me. Of course I'm using the LE version and I know SE version of YPS is not in the same place right now (Have different issues).

4 hours ago, w234aew said:

I apologize, I should have said "custom makeup AND disable permanent hair length", I forgot that the default script uses custom makeup too. The version I use is @osmelmc's minor fix (re-enable hair by disabling length and style locks). Other than those two changes, its identical to the base script (which I think is the one you posted, more or less). Something's weird with both deepbluefrog and osmelmc's versions of the script mandating that I not upgrade from 6.0.0 SE to 6.2.1 SE (the add-on version doesn't experience this problem, for obvious reasons).

Honestly though, it's not a huge issue, as other than some added piercing mod compatibility, there's not much added by YPS 6.2.1 that a player using hormones would need (given the heavy overlap of the hormones curses and the YPS quest).

The only real problem I have with hormones in SE now is the "Locked Character" look that all of the male Dremora Outcasts have (I didn't re-export in CK). If anyone has a fix for that, it'd make Hormones SE release ready I think.

I'm a bit confused... You can just turn off hair control in SLH if you want to disable both hair style and length locks. You only need to make changes to the script if you want one but not the other.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "locked character" look of the dremoa characters, though admittedly I haven't actually started my playthrough yet since I'm still finding things that need fixing under SE. I keep telling myself "one more fix, then I can start on my playthrough" but issues keep popping up. Lately I've got myself tangled up in another rabbit hole, otherwise known as Things in the Dark, the dam thing's got so many compatibility issues and outright bugs it's like a game of wack-a-mole.

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

I'm a bit confused... You can just turn off hair control in SLH if you want to disable both hair style and length locks. You only need to make changes to the script if you want one but not the other.

I'm not sure what you mean by the "locked character" look of the dremoa characters, though admittedly I haven't actually started my playthrough yet since I'm still finding things that need fixing under SE. I keep telling myself "one more fix, then I can start on my playthrough" but issues keep popping up. Lately I've got myself tangled up in another rabbit hole, otherwise known as Things in the Dark, the dam thing's got so many compatibility issues and outright bugs it's like a game of wack-a-mole.

I can turn the hair control off, but it doesn't stop hair growth and locking at day 15 with YPS. Even if hair growth/control are disabled, some YPS events still fire (gradual hair stage growth, style locks). Doesn't happen with osmelmc's script though, which outright removes the locking events.

The locked character thing was a jab at the black face bug caused by not re-exporting facegens. Male outcasts in particular experience this bug.

Also, I tried TID once. I wish you the best of luck, but having tried to play it through a couple of times it's a wormhole of save-breaking chaos.

4 hours ago, Aegis said:

I gave up with TID mod when I was playing on LE Skyrim. A really nice idea for a new area and quest mod but it is plagued with bugs and quests that are just plain broken and need constant console commands to bypass or fix. 

On 5/23/2020 at 12:30 AM, Aegis said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Lol my situation is the exact opposite. My workplace's completely shuttered due to covid 19, so I've been tinkering with various games out of boredom.

Here's the latest LE build, just a repost, in case you missed it.

SLH Addon v1.01 LE.zip 668.04 kB · 11 downloads

I have this addon working in SSE at the moment. Problem is I can't use the custom colours from yps for the lipstick and eyeshadow, and when my character becomes a permanent bimbo the clit piercing keeps reapplying at midnight along with all the makeup as well. This all stopped with the original scripts and the makeup never wore off. 

Just for information I have updated yps to the newest version into my SSE game. 

On 5/13/2020 at 11:32 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am still figuring out what would be the right choice between:

- Red color from the SD+ main quest

- Blonde color for the Bimbo curse

- Pinkish color for the Succubus curse

What should be the priority?

I am a sucker for auburn hair so my succubus ends up with that colour when I get the choice. 

@Fuzzy_Fox

Hmm, were you using v1.01 SE build? It should've fixed the clit piercing bug.

Regardless, here's the latest 1.02 build for SE and LE, that should definitively fix the clit piercing bug. I'm not sure why the makeup is bugging out for you, but this version should fix that as well, since I explicitly defined the modevents for each day in preparation for the upcoming phase 2 expansion.

SLH Addon v1.02 SE.zip

SLH Addon v1.02 LE.zip

I also updated my original post:

@w234aew

Well, in the original script, hairgrowth's not technically locked. What happens is the original script checks player's hairlength everyday, and if the length is not 13 (and the default style) as defined by yps, the script resets the hair. Hairgrowth is disabled in my addon though.

This version of the original script has all the hair related events removed, and should allow for custom makeup colors.

slh_qst_bimboalias.pex

Yeah, black face is most likely an issue with facegen export, though usually the game would just ctd if it can't find the facegen files - but I thought the Hormones SE build had the correct facegen files?

I think platform heels are plenty bimbostyle, though these are on the very extreme end of that. A bimbo will definitely be less proficient in walking in them than a stripper.

Probably comes from spending more time on her back than strutting around in them at work.