@napoleanhdota

No idea, I didn't test it under LE, but I imagine it should work just fine. The 3BBB compatibility script obviously doesn't apply to LE installs.

@Balgin

Ohh, very shiny..... I like.

@fred200

I don't think so? I did the conversion myself too, though I suppose there should be an official port since 6.2.1 is pretty much a hard requirement at this point to get all the modevents to fire, and some of my future plans also involve YPS in various shapes and forms...

I'm actually kind of conflicted about adding YPS as a dependency. On one hand, it'd make my life easier since I can just add keywords directly, but the downside is ofc, more dependency...

It's up to bluefrog, I can work around the yps issues, it's not a huge deal.

GFB doesn't work for LE. All the earrings are missing models or textures and so look like big red error signs. I suspected it was SSE only as Aegis seems to be heavily SSE oriented but I decided to check for myself.

Now if only I could fix the age old problem of the body morphs never being applied to the character (but being applied to the garments and jewellery that she's wearing) that would be another matter.

47 minutes ago, Aegis said:

It's very easy to re-enable makeup color selection for the players, but I feel giving players that choice kind of dilutes the purity of the mod. For me, the addon is more about forced bimbo transformation, not build-your-own-bimbo adventure xD

The biggest problem with this is that certain makeup colors just look....erm, awful with certain skin tones.  Not "This girl's a bimbo" terrible, like "This girl's clearly an inhuman monstrosity" terrible. 

As a compromise, maybe let players pick and test until the curse is picked up, at which point whichever colors are going to appear are locked.  (The curse can be temporarily disabled if the player decides they've made a horrible mistake, but it at least forces some thought.)

Anyway, I need to rebuild Skyrim (. . . again) but I'll get on LE testing. . . some time.

@DeepBlueFrog

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes.

@Balgin

Yeah, I don't think GFB will work in LE since it uses SE version of the SMP physics, so all the collision meshes are going to show up as huge triangular question marks (missing mesh).

It's going to be tricky getting piercings to work for both LE and SE. I want to eventually add stuff like dangly nipple/clit chains, but SMP version obviously won't work with HDT, and vice versa...

Or, I can just put a say, earrings.nif placeholder mesh, and players can replace it with whichever earring they prefer. Probably better that way for the sake of compatibility.

As for morphs applying to clothing but not body, it's probably because the said body is missing the necessary morph (.tri) files. Make sure you tick "build morphs" in bodyslide when you build the body, and check the actual femalebody.nif in nifskope, make sure it's pointing to the femalebody.tri file under NiStringExtraData, and that the morph file actually exists.

@Saviorsrd

Hmm, I see what you mean, I'll *very reluctantly* enable makeup color selection in the next build, less immersive, but I guess every bimbo deserves to look her best.

@napoleanhdota

Did you install slavetats events bridge? If this is not a new game, you'll need to go into slavetats MCM and refresh the tattoo JSON, so slavetats can see the new tattoos. Not that I recommend continuing on an existing save. The bimboalias script is attached to the save, so many things could break when you introduce my version mid game.

1 hour ago, Aegis said:

@DeepBlueFrog

@Balgin

Yeah, I don't think GFB will work in LE since it uses SE version of the SMP physics, so all the collision meshes are going to show up as huge triangular question marks (missing mesh).

It's going to be tricky getting piercings to work for both LE and SE. I want to eventually add stuff like dangly nipple/clit chains, but SMP version obviously won't work with HDT, and vice versa...

Or, I can just put a say, earrings.nif placeholder mesh, and players can replace it with whichever earring they prefer. Probably better that way for the sake of compatibility.

As for morphs applying to clothing but not body, it's probably because the said body is missing the necessary morph (.tri) files. Make sure you tick "build morphs" in bodyslide when you build the body, and check the actual femalebody.nif in nifskope, make sure it's pointing to the femalebody.tri file under NiStringExtraData, and that the morph file actually exists.

@Saviorsrd

Hmm, I see what you mean, I'll *very reluctantly* enable makeup color selection in the next build, less immersive, but I guess every bimbo deserves to look her best.

@napoleanhdota

Did you install slavetats events bridge? If this is not a new game, you'll need to go into slavetats MCM and refresh the tattoo JSON, so slavetats can see the new tattoos. Not that I recommend continuing on an existing save. The bimboalias script is attached to the save, so many things could break when you introduce my version mid game.

I don't completely agree with @Saviorsrd, as your new textures for the Eyeshadow and lipstick REALLY fix the disgusting color problem for me. Before, it took me a while to set the right makeup color to not look disgusting (be it bimbo playthrough or Daedric-Fertility-Dragon playthrough), but it doesn't seem to be the case with the new textures. I'll give the new textures a try with the original scripts.

Regardless, the High-res tattoos and makeup, along with 3BBB compatibility, were really what was missing for me in SE, and your addons take care of it. I also think that the dialogue and levelling in your update provides more story and more gradual progression than the base mod. 

I also get the reason for making it permanent (in base or addon). I use that feature (that Daedric-Spriggan-Bimbo? She's stuck like that now), but making every transformation end in the exact same hair/makeup colors isn't necessarily what everyone wants. Pink lips and blonde hair on a spriggan doesn't look as good. Also, wouldn't make sense for a tree's "Leaves" to stop growing. I know these are niche examples from my playthrough, but I think you'll understand my logic. But, I think the makeup/hair color should be locked to whatever it is at the end. 

There are mods like DD and a few others that lock down MCM options once certain conditions are met (wearing devices). A middle-ground solution would be having the option in a submenu called "permanency/YPS" that allows the player to select:

Hair Color: Platinum Blonde/Custom (Single Toggle, selected bimbo hair color always becomes permanent by way of "potion of natural hair color change" effect from YPS to either platinum blonde or custom, whichever is selected, then lock it.)

Makeup Color: Preset (yours) / Custom

Nails Color: Preset (yours) / Custom

Lock Hairstyle and Length on Permenancy: Yes/No

Have this submenu interactable until Day 15 (or other permanency day), and then lock that submenu once the curse becomes permanent. That way players can set up how they want their cursed dragonborn to look, but it's still a permanent curse. There's a whole bunch of other things that could be put in that menu, like piercing color/type dropdowns (see HDT piercingsets for ideas). IDK whether this would be something for you @Aegis to implement, or for @DeepBlueFrog to implement though, since this seems like it could fit well into the base mod.

But for a full SE port (which with the addons is REALLY close to reality), I think the 3BBB patch should be incorporated into the base mod, as for CBBE 3BBB and BHUNP 3BBB (the latest and IMO gold standards for SE physics bodies) the Patch is 100% necessary.

I'm not going to touch the MCM or hormones aspect of the mod, since they are within DeepBlueFrog's purview. I'm mostly going to focus on crafting a more hardcore, pervasive, and immersive (?) bimbo transformation experience. It's bluefrog's mod, so I'll let him decide where he wants to take it.

For my part, I'm putting together plans for phase 2 development, which would of course include more transformations, more kinky fuckery, more slutty bimbos doing slutty things, and maybe a journey of self-discovery, among other things.

I'll leave the current Introductory Phase (days 1-15) as-is, since I don't want to add more modevents to the already busy code.

Phase 2 will begin on day 17, assuming your poor bimbo failed to free herself from the *initial* curse. This way, I can start fresh with a clean slate, using the permanent bimbo as the starting point, much like how the vanilla dragonborn is the starting point for phase one. Phase 2 will be darker, more pervasive, with themes of operant conditioning, objectification, and modification - the poor little bimbo will definitely not come out unscathed. After all, thing have to get worse before they can get better, right?

Phase 2 will also be much longer. In fact, I still think phase 1 is over a bit too quickly; 15 days simply don't seem long enough for the presumably prudish dragonborn to transform into a sex addicted bimbo, so I may space out the phase 1 transformations to every 2-3 days, to be more in line with the pace of the phase 2 transformations.

Currently, the overall narrative is divided into 3 phases:

Phase 1: Introduction, days 1-15, culminating in the dragonborn becoming a permanent bimbo

Phase 2: Detente, days 17-???, which involves the newly minted bimbo finding her way in the big, scary world, while struggling against austere limitations imposed by yet more obscene, debilitating, and dehumanizing changes both physical and psychological.

Phase 3: Acclimation, days ???-???, our human sextoy has fully accepted her role, and finds peace in providing sexual gratification to others, no matter how depraved or perverse. This acceptance has paradoxically allowed her to regain some of her former self, though her extensive, permanent sexual conditioning means that the former dragonborn can only maintain brief control of her body when her bimbo fucktoy persona is thoroughly satiated, so it becomes a constant struggle between hating herself for every cock she willingly slurps, and begging to be fucked lest she lose control of her body again, all the while strutting around looking like a fake, plastic human sexdoll.

- It's obviously not feasible to code multiple personalities, or the dragonborn losing control due to lack of sex (won't really be fun anyways). For actual implementation, I'm thinking buffs that come in the form of lewd tattoos/piercings that the bimbo has to *earn* through sexual service. Something like debuff for the Phase 1 nipple piercing, minor buff for Phase 2 nipple barbells, medium buff for nipple rings, and major buff for nipple chains, etc.

- All the phase 1 tattoos can also be *upgraded* to sluttier variants in Phase 2, along with perhaps more makeup and hair changes.

- Magnitude of the buff will inversely scale with arousal, i.e. full buff at the new base 50 arousal (or 25, will need to balance it), no buff at full arousal, simulating the bimbo persona taking over. Naturally, bimbos can't just *masturbate* to reduce arousal, she'll need to find a real man to help her.

- At least the bimbo dragonborn will be quite strong at low arousal. Who knows, she might even be able to fight off Alduin if she first masturbates a bunch of cocks...

Oh, one more thing. Finally got 3ds 2014 to play nice with Skyrim SE, so I fixed the position issue with the GFB hoop earring. After all, it's small things like these that detract from the immersive bimbo experience.

Spoiler

ScreenShot13.thumb.jpg.90feff52b3ef170cee82b3f5e0b339aa.jpgScreenShot14.thumb.jpg.f91d27240bea5e22850ff0051e9732be.jpg

I'll include the fixed earrings with my addon when it's done, but you can use them now if you like, just replace the originals.

GFB Jewellery Position Fix.zip

Have you considered adding a new method of beginning the Bimbo transformation beyond having sex with Honey or Daedric Outcasts? At one point I believe having threesomes added a few points (which were generally removed upon sleep) but it didn't happen very often. Some kind of activity (like drinking the addictive pink potion one board member used in fan fiction) beyond normal sexual activity might be able to start building bimbo hormone. Then again this is Lover's Lab so we might have a hard time defining precisely what "normal" sexual activity is.

35 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Have you considered adding a new method of beginning the Bimbo transformation beyond having sex with Honey or Daedric Outcasts? At one point I believe having threesomes added a few points (which were generally removed upon sleep) but it didn't happen very often. Some kind of activity (like drinking the addictive pink potion one board member used in fan fiction) beyond normal sexual activity might be able to start building bimbo hormone. Then again this is Lover's Lab so we might have a hard time defining precisely what "normal" sexual activity is.

Heh, to be honest, I haven't actually played through the Bimbo transformation quest, so I only have a general idea of the quest stages from when I looked it over in CK. Adding new triggers to start the transformation would most likely require edits to the esp, which I've been trying to avoid. It's going to be very messy if we maintain multiple versions of the esp across different builds, and will add unnecessary confusion to players looking to download the mod. I'll defer to BlueFrog's judgement on the quest trigger handling. As for me, I'm all about slow, gradual transformations, so I rather not boink Honey once then wake up to full bimbo xD

6 hours ago, Balgin said:

I think the best way to handle this might be a very slow build, but no real decay.  Like, say, a night of willing orgies adds a point, maybe 2 if the animations are really perverse and/or you go past dawn until noon, but unless you're celebate for an in-game month or three it's never going away.  And the next time you 'decide' (because LL) to do that, you get a bit more.  Once it hits 50 (like now, I believe) you start hearing weird giggles and having thoughts.  If you don't stop, they get more and more frequent until bang.

...bad word choice, maybe?

8 hours ago, Aegis said:

I rather not boink Honey once then wake up to full bimbo xD

That used to be the only way. Now it's a much more gradual process so you need to bonk her 4-15 times over a couple of weeks or shag Deadric Outcasts who walk around looking like tall bald necromancers.

40 minutes ago, Balgin said:

That used to be the only way. Now it's a much more gradual process so you need to bonk her 4-15 times over a couple of weeks or shag Deadric Outcasts who walk around looking like tall bald necromancers.

A third option if you are male and have my Sisterhood of Dibella installed, is to break into the temple and disturb the sisters.

I am working on a couple more options for SexLab Stories using the new mod events.

10 hours ago, Aegis said:

I'm not going to touch the MCM or hormones aspect of the mod, since they are within DeepBlueFrog's purview. I'm mostly going to focus on crafting a more hardcore, pervasive, and immersive (?) bimbo transformation experience. It's bluefrog's mod, so I'll let him decide where he wants to take it.

For my part, I'm putting together plans for phase 2 development, which would of course include more transformations, more kinky fuckery, more slutty bimbos doing slutty things, and maybe a journey of self-discovery, among other things.

I'll leave the current Introductory Phase (days 1-15) as-is, since I don't want to add more modevents to the already busy code.

That's what I figured, the MCM suggestion was more for @DeepBlueFrog, since that issue has come up here before (by myself and others) and that "Locking submenu" would take care of a lot of those complaints/suggestions I think.

The main thing I was thinking was for an eventual "Hormones SE" Release, the 3BBB patch, better makeup, and Hi-res tattoos are not just an "Add-on" thing, but IMO should be incorporated into the base SE release.

The piercing events, pop-ups, and more gradual progression are nice, but IDK how much of it @DeepBlueFrog wants to incorporate into the base mod (what with people complaining "why can't I change makeup color/ why does it lock yps that defeats the point of yps / yps isn't working pls fix" at every turn), since it'll just add more points of failure for people to screw up installation (I can already hear a beginner wondering why the longer dialogues are cut off, without reading your post through @Aegis).

14 hours ago, Aegis said:

@DeepBlueFrog

@Balgin

@Saviorsrd

@napoleanhdota

this is result when i try to pick new tattoo at slavetats on my character, im using LE so i think those new texture need to be convert to LE?

ScreenShot15.bmp

Man I love the way this is going...

Have to comment on the SE version of this mod, Aegis addition, and YPS.

The YPS interface is brilliant.

Everything just works. Hair color, earrings, other piercings, nail color, eye shadow, lip stick, HH feet - all perfect.

Custom tattoos - perfect as long as you remember to tell Slavetats to add them.

Biggest gripe with YPS - you spend a loong time waiting for polish to dry. But my character never looked better...

Also with YPS, spend some time customizing hair styles to match the packs you downloaded. KS SMP is my favorite.

Only bug - permanent bimbo does not seem to end cleanly. Her clit gets pierced every day after that - and she has had enough.

Really really looking forward to more additions.

@napoleanhdota

Hmm, did you remember to set the following parameters?

Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini:

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048 (or 4096)

If it still doesn't work, then it might be an issue with how I saved the textures. I used the new Intel dds plugin because it supports BC7 format with much better quality diffuse maps (almost comparable to uncompressed), better mipmaps, and sRGB colors. However, the newer format *might* cause issues with the dx9 renderer in Skyrim LE. Here's the BC3 version of the mod (which I know works from back when I used to mod LE), I resaved all the textures using the Nvidia dds plugin. DO NOT use this version if the default textures work for you, since BC3 textures have significantly more compression artifacts, and only support linear color space.

SLH Addon v1.01 LE.zip

@fred200

Good catch on the clit piercing bug! Fixed now (unless your bimbo enjoys that sort of thing...):

SLH Addon v1.01.zip

This archive includes the full addon, simply overwrite the old one. Refer to my original post for details:

5 hours ago, w234aew said:

That's what I figured, the MCM suggestion was more for @DeepBlueFrog, since that issue has come up here before (by myself and others) and that "Locking submenu" would take care of a lot of those complaints/suggestions I think.

The main thing I was thinking was for an eventual "Hormones SE" Release, the 3BBB patch, better makeup, and Hi-res tattoos are not just an "Add-on" thing, but IMO should be incorporated into the base SE release.

The piercing events, pop-ups, and more gradual progression are nice, but IDK how much of it @DeepBlueFrog wants to incorporate into the base mod (what with people complaining "why can't I change makeup color/ why does it lock yps that defeats the point of yps / yps isn't working pls fix" at every turn), since it'll just add more points of failure for people to screw up installation (I can already hear a beginner wondering why the longer dialogues are cut off, without reading your post through @Aegis).

Yeah, that's kind of why I wanted to keep my addon separate from the main mod, especially since I plan on adding even more restrictions in future releases. I imagine this isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea, so I rather not presume otherwise. The balance between immersion and gameplay is something I'll probably have to contend with down the line.

Spoiler
On 5/16/2020 at 5:02 AM, Aegis said:

So, I come bearing gifts.

It was supposed to be a quick bugfix for some small issues between Hormones, YPS, and Skyrim SE, but it got kind of out of hand, so I thought I'd share it. Who knows, maybe someone else will enjoy my twisted perversion of this mod...

I didn't touch much of the original SLH, I mostly focused on the mechanics and functionality of the bimboalias script (aka the bimbo curse).

Firstly, some of issues I ran into with the March 2020 build of SLH, and the original scope of my fixes:

• Makeup isn't working with the latest version of YPS (6.2.1) under Skyrim SE; the issue stems from an undefined ColorName string. It worked fine for YPS 6.0.0, but not 6.2.1
    • I also disabled the option for the end user to choose the colors for eyeshadow and lipstick in my script. They are set to black for eyeshadow, and and crimson for lipsticks, as befits the bimbo mythos.
      • Choice is an illusion.
  • Hair color change isn't very consistent nor reliable. I'm still not quite sure what the issue is, since it would work one reload, but break on the next. I'm guessing it's an incompatibility issue between this mod and the latest version of YPS, so I made YPS handle all hair related events, which reliably resolved the issue.
    • Again, I disabled the option for end users to choose the color for bimbo hair in my script. The hair color is set to platinum blonde.
      • Choice? What choice?
  • The yps-ArchedFeetEvent was placed outside of the if logic, meaning that the event was firing every single day ad infinitum, which I found to be a bit annoying, and it also precludes the player from continuing heel training to bondage feet as the progression resets every time the event fires.
  • 3BBB works mostly, except for the breast nodes, so I updated the fctbodyshape script to support the CBBE 3BBB body.
    • Optional file in the archive. SE only.

Now, let's talk about what I actually ended up doing:

• All the aforementioned fixes
    • Should work for both LE and SE, with the exception of the 3BBB compatibility script.
  • Transformation Stages
    • This is my main focus, as I find the transformation in the original mod to be a bit too quick and unfulfilling towards the end, as you basically complete the transformation in 5 days, then repeat the same process for 2 additional cycles of 5 days each without any variation or sense of progress.
      • I feel that the transformation should be gradual, and over a longer period of time.
      • Drastic assimilation doesn't happen overnight, the dragonborn should be eased into the process (for immersion, obviously).
        • Benign changes at first, a bit of lipstick here, a dash of eyeshadow there, before gradually pushing her into the more *extreme* stuff, until it's too late for her to back out. Kind of like boiling a frog in the kettle...
    • Transformation is now divided into 15 stages, with the additional, 16th stage making all the previous transformations permanent.
      • Hot, saucy narratives describing every stage of the transformation.
      • I wrote all the first person story events for both Female to Bimbo and Male to Bimbo. I've disabled all the third person messages for now, as I believe the first person narrative lends a more consistent tonality to the progressive nature of the transformation.
        • I may go back and fill in all the third person content at a later date (17.28% likelihood).
    • Changed the bimboDailyProgressiveTransformation function so now each transformation stage only executes once, instead of being checked against the isBimboPermanent at the end of each day.
      • This opens up the possibility for additional one-off transformations at specific transformation stages down the line.
        • i.e. applying permanent tattoo on day 11 without having to rerun the tattoo event on all subsequent days
    • Brand new system messages describing each stage of the transformation, für immersium.
    • Changed the rate of asset expansion (Breasts, Stomach, Butt, Scholong, etc) to be consistent with the extended transformation period.
    • More hair stages, now hair grows from lengths 5 to 13 in single increments.
      • No more chin to elbow length hair overnight.
    • A bunch of small changes I can't quite recall...
  • New Tattoo Script
    • The old tattoo script works fine as-is, but I find it not restrictive enough for my liking.
    • New tattoo script allows for locking tattoos, as well as parameters for color, glow, gloss modifiers.
    • The way it's set up in my current script, tattoos applied during days 1-15 are non-permanent, and can be removed via the slavetats MCM.
      • On day 16, all the non-permanent tattoos are removed, and replaced by their permanent variants, that cannot be removed, at all.
        • Bimbo-proofing 101: Can't have silly bimbos *accidentally* removing those slutty tattoos in a fit of lustful rampage, can we now?
    • Script is basically lifted wholesale from weird's slavetats events bridge, so send him some love or bimbo honey.
  • Brand new bimbo tattoos
    • I find the original bimbo tattoos to be a bit too pixelated, and somewhat beneath the dignity of our lovely bimbos *snicker*.
    • I redid all the original tattoos, as well as 2 additional ones for 5 total, corresponding to 5 of the new transformation stages.
      • They are subtler than the original, but I believe still strike a good balance between sensual and tacky.
    • Designed for the CBBE body, specifically CBBE 3BBB, but *might* work for UNP without too much distortion.
    • See attached pictures.
  • More natural lipstick and eyeshadow textures for YPS
    • I find the original YPS lipstick and eyeshadow textures to be a bit too sharp and unappealing, and the smudged makeup textures are veritable nightmare fuels.
    • The new textures are more subtle (but still extremely gaudy and slutty, as befits your bimbo!), employing gradients for a more smooth, and aesthetic appearance without sacrificing bimbo appeal.
      • Since you'll be stuck as a bimbo for a long while, might as well look good doing it!
      • The smudged variants are pretty good too, if not downright tacky. Be sure to enjoy them during the first 15 days.
    • Includes all the eyeshadow and lipstick textures, along with their smudged variants.
    • See attached pictures
  • Darker eyebrow textures for CBBE
    • The original CBBE brows are a bit too light for platinum blond hair, especially if your bimbo is all tanned up. Given Skyrim's antiquated system of tying brow to hair color, I ended up making the CBBE brows ~25% darker to compensate.
    • These darker brows should still look pretty good for non bimbo characters.

I think that's pretty much it, unless I missed something, which is quite likely, so just think of the things I failed to mention as pleasant surprises for your little bimbo to discover.

Here are the first 10 stages of the female to bimbo transformation script, so you can get a feel for the tonality of my narrative (and whether or not it's your cup of tea):

Reveal hidden contents

; First person thought
                SLH_Control.playGiggle(BimboActor)
                ; Female to female bimbo
                if (daysSinceEnslavement==1)
                    SLH_Control.playChuckle(BimboActor)
                    debug.messagebox("My lips feel swollen, and are somehow a bit redder than before. They also feel quite tingly and pleasant when I brush my fingers against them - accidentally of course! Maybe they're bruised somehow? I wonder if I should be worried...  ")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==2)
                    debug.messagebox("This is definitely getting weirder! My eyelids felt a bit numb and tingly earlier, and when I checked in a river, it seems that besides my red, swollen lips, the origin of which I still can't explain, I'm now sporting dark, slutty eyeshadow that has so far managed to thwart all my removal attempts. Oh Gods... what are the others going to think? How am I supposed command respect when I look like this?!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==3)
                    debug.messagebox("This is ridiculous! My hair has lightened overnight into a shade of tacky, shimmering, platinum blonde that, of course, couldn't be washed off, and seems to remain bright and shiny regardless of how dirty it gets. Worse, I think my vagina is becoming really sensitive, especially my clitoris, which seems to become more sensitive with each passing day. My breeches feel too rough and restrictive, and squeezing my thighs only provides temporary reprieve to this maddening sensation. I got to find a way to stop this!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==4)
                    debug.messagebox("Nonononono... Why is this happening to me?! It's not enough that I wake up every morning to find my slutty makeup perfectly re-applied without a smudge, I now find myself with gaudy, pink fingernails that seem tougher than any armor - not that I've had much use for armors lately, what with my slutty looks and all. That bastard Belethor actually asked me how much I charge to swallow. Me! The Dragonborn! Future hero of Skyrim, she who is born with the blood and soul of a Dragon! I almost attacked him on the spot if not for all the big, scary guards leering at me... Everything now looks so confusing and difficult, maybe I should find a smart, tough m..ma..companion to fight for me...")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==5)
                    debug.messagebox("I wake up to find my toenails the same shade of glittery pink that just HAPPEN to perfectly match my fingers. *sigh*... what's another change on top of everything else... I still haven't been able to figure out what's happening to my body, and my clit is definitely far more sensitive than before, though I guess it's not such a bad thing, since my clit's becoming so much more pleasurable to play with; I can almost cum instantly when I pinch and squeeze the little nub - not that I've tried! It is however very distracting when the swollen nub rubs against my breeches with every step; how am I supposed to save Skyrim when I can't even keep my shaky legs in check?!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==6)
                    debug.messagebox("I believe I've been cursed, and this curse is definitely doing something to my strength. The weapons I used to wield with ease now seem so big and unwieldy. I actually dropped my sword earlier in the middle of a Nordic ruin and couldn't be bothered to retrieve it! *pout* Why can't Skyrim's blacksmiths make smaller, daintier weapons? It's not like everyone has the strength to wield a giant sword... While I'm on the subject, why are Skyrim's armors so heavy and bulky? I can barely lift my weapons as-is. I have, however, found a solution to all the distracting rubbings against my ever sensitive clit: I made a small, round cutout on my breeches to completely expose my swollen clit, and that seems to remove most pressures on the poor nub. It's not even that noticeable, the draugrs certainly won't care...")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==7)
                    SLH_Control.playMoan(BimboActor)
                    debug.messagebox("I woke up to sharp, stabbing pain in my ears. In my groggy state, I thought it's the bandit who I suc..handled yesterday, but when I felt around my ears, I discovered two shiny, golden studs piercing my earlobes. I mean, earrings aren't so bad, right? Lots of people have pierced ears, even some men these days wear earrings, though admittedly nothing as dainty or glittery as mine. B-but I think these earrings are made of solid gold, that's something, right? Like, I can totally pull off the look if I wanted to. Besides, they are pretty small and easy to cover with my ever lengthening hair, and men seem to like women who subject themselves to lewd body modifications that enhance male sexual pleasure - not that I'm looking for their attention!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==8)
                    debug.messagebox("Ouchie! I just felt a series of unpleasant, rapid pinpricks on my lower back, like I'm being stabbed by a bunch of MEAN needles. Since I can't see my behind *giggle*, I had to ask a smart, helpful man to check for me. It was pretty embarrassing to strip completely naked in front of him, but I guess it had to be done so he can be sure he didn't miss anything. Apparently, I now have a super slutty (his words) tattoo right above my plump butt. Hmm, so I guess that's what getting a tattoo felt like. Of course, I HAD to reward the helpful adventurer for his hard *giggle* work, and he's even nice enough to feed me a TASTY snack. Yum!")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==9)
                    debug.messagebox("Owww, I just felt more pinpricks on my lower back, I guess my old tattoo isn't slutty enough? *pout* I wish getting a tattoo isn't so uncomfortable! Sleeping on my back is completely out of the question until my new tattoos heal, so now I have to lie on my side when I rest, and my boobies keep getting in the way. Who knew having big boobies would be such a hassle, but I guess that's the price I pay to look pretty. Speaking of pretty, my clit looks so adorable all swollen and exposed like this, I wonder why I ever bothered with breeches, since they only hinder a man's access to my clit. For some reason, men seem to HATE it when I hinder their access to my clit in any way. Maybe I should let them tease it again tonight *giggle*")
                elseif (daysSinceEnslavement==10)
                    debug.messagebox("I happen to be on my back *giggle* when I felt the familiar pinpricks on my tummy; since the nice, helpful man was busy using my pussy, I had to BEG him to help pull my boobies to the side so I can see how the slutty tattoo is applied. So, the ink umm, just, kind of appeared on my skin like magic! Maybe it's con..comju...cumju-something magic? I'm probably too dumb to understand how it works, and the kind man holding my boobies kept telling me that I should think less, and suck more (good girls always swallow! <3). Men are so nice to me when I smile and let them play with my big boobies. Oh and I now have a suuuper slutty BIMBO FUCKTOY tattoo on my tummy to show off to all the cute boys! Yay!")

Also some third person narrative, it just sounds a bit too detached and clinical for my liking, need to revisit later.

Reveal hidden contents

Debug.Messagebox("Somewhere in the back of your foggy, lust-addled mind you register the finality of your unfortunate predicament. What little remains of your lucid psyche screams in horror as the curse weaves into every fibre of your perversely modified body, its silhouette bearing little resemblance to your former self. Your new, forcibly altered form is completely tailor made for the singular purpose of eliciting and according maximum sexual pleasure to whomever lucky enough to utilize your thoroughly conditioned orifices. You writhe and moan in pained ecstacy as your bright, gaudy makeup, your slutty, erotic tattoos, and your lewd, glittering piercings all heat, tingle, then bind to your softly undulating flesh, becoming permanent fixtures to your bimbo form, irrevocably marking your body as that of a modified, carnal, and peversely erotic masturbatory aid.")
                Debug.Messagebox("The magical tattoo needles, which you've become so familiar with during your metamorphosis, return one final time to commemorate the permanence of your transformation. You writhe and moan in pleasure, barely cognizant of the needles as they buzz over your smooth, hairless mound, your well-conditioned body writhing in pleasure as the invisible needles prick your skin, permanently depositing pigments that form your final, obscene modification. Then, just as swiftly, the needles disappear, leaving behind a bright, pink tattoo that seems to shimmer above your soft, slick folds, irrevocably marking you as a PERMANENT BIMBO FUCKTOY, and advertising both your availability and eagerness to service your next sexual partner.")

Preview pictures, before, and after. Also showcasing the new makeup and tattoo textures.

• It's the same character, I swear! 100% grass fed, all-natural, and organic.

Hide contents

1.thumb.jpg.af2ffef77fe6fb6d36c30ff288203180.jpg2.thumb.jpg.3ba98ead31531dfd2a7b25b11f1a8f45.jpg3.thumb.jpg.a6562f3b3b488f8ed3a9cabbfed93a4d.jpg4.thumb.jpg.67fba785b6ed008db750ad68dcd59455.jpg5.thumb.jpg.a6b9ee54a6fce795f7468915889f652f.jpg

Interested? Now let's talk installation.

It's fairly simple, just download the attached archive, extract, then choose the options that apply to you.

Overwrite the original mods (not recommended)

or

Create a new override in MO2/Vortex and dump all the files in there, making sure to load it after the original mods.

SLH March 2020 - Addon.zip 734.89 kB · 27 downloads

Important things to note:

1) Since I've made EXTENSIVE changes to the bimboalias script, if your character has alrady started the bimbo transformation,

You will DEFINITELY need to start on a new character. Or you may unleash untold horrors.

2) YPS is technically not a hard requirement, but is DEFINITELY recommended.

Though the storyline will progress, many of their associated modevents won't fire.

There are checks in place to move things going along if you really don't want to install YPS.

3) Disable hair and hair color control in SLH if you have YPS installed.

All hair events are now handled exclusively by YPS.

4) This mod, along with YPS, will end up adding a lot of *permanent* slavetats to your character.

To prevent things from bugging out, and avoid running into visual glitches, I highly suggest upping the overlay count in:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\SKEE64.ini (for Skyrim SE)

Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini (for Skyrim LE )

Here are my settings:

[Overlays/Body]
iNumOverlays=15

[Overlays/Hands]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Feet]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Face]
iNumOverlays=15

5) Additionally, my tattoo textures are fairly high-rez (2k, let me know if you want 4k versions, though that's mostly a waste of VRAM),

So it's advisable to update your SKSE.ini for the texture overlays to display at full resolution:

Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini:

[Display]

6) I also suggest downloading a font overhaul so the Skyrim message box can display more characters. Otherwise some messages might get cut off.

This addon is developed with this font package. Feel free to try other fonts, though your mileage may vary.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72015
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2880

7) Feel free to add/modify my addon to your liking.

You may also incorporate my addon into your own mod, so long as I'm somewhat credited.

NO COMMERCIAL USE.

? Lastly, everything is developed and tested under the latest version of Skyrim SE and YPS (6.2.1).

The scripts should nonetheless work just fine under Skyrim LE, but I have no way of knowing, since it's been ages since I last modded Skyrim LE.

Future plans:

1) My current 3ds workflow is set up for Fallout 4, but I do intend to get Skyrim SE set up again so I can add actual piercings, Instead of relying on 2D slavetat textures. There's just something satisfying about actual 3D meshes.

2) More transformations stages beyond the initial 15.

3) Longer transformation period, perhaps 30 or even 45 days, to make the progression feel more immersive and *rewarding*, simulating a slow, irrevocable descent into debauchery.

4) Slutty big hoop earrings.

That's all, enjoy, and remember to be kind to your bimbo - she has it hard enough as-is.

Amazing addon, thank you :)

Unfortunately the yps texture replacer seems to make my whole face a bright pink when I have makeup on. This is on LE with UNP and Bijin skin. Any ideas? 

@candibelle

Make sure you've made all the ini changes (overlay count and tint texture resolution, see my original post for details), and register the new tattoos in slavetats mcm.

If not, then try the BC3 Textures version I posted 2 posts above.

PS. Has anyone on LE managed to get my original textures to work? I'm starting to think I might have to maintain a LE version with BC3 textures.

Aegis I think it is just you and me running the SE version of YPS 6.2.1.

It really needs a released port. It is a really good match for SE, and all the needed tools like NIO and SMP are there now.

All the SE textures (that I use) look just perfect. Gorgeous face and body.

Turns out I was behind a day or two. There is a released SE version of 6.2.1, linked to by the main YPS page!

21 hours ago, Aegis said:

@napoleanhdota

Hmm, did you remember to set the following parameters?

Data\SKSE\SKSE.ini:

[Display]

If it still doesn't work, then it might be an issue with how I saved the textures. I used the new Intel dds plugin because it supports BC7 format with much better quality diffuse maps (almost comparable to uncompressed), better mipmaps, and sRGB colors. However, the newer format *might* cause issues with the dx9 renderer in Skyrim LE. Here's the BC3 version of the mod (which I know works from back when I used to mod LE), I resaved all the textures using the Nvidia dds plugin. DO NOT use this version if the default textures work for you, since BC3 textures have significantly more compression artifacts, and only support linear color space.

SLH Addon v1.01 BC3 Textures.zip 706.85 kB · 8 downloads

@fred200

Good catch on the clit piercing bug! Fixed now (unless your bimbo enjoys that sort of thing...):

SLH Addon v1.01.zip 739.4 kB · 12 downloads

This archive includes the full addon, simply overwrite the old one. Refer to my original post for details:

i've been try your new texture version, sadly it still not working except the make up, and those tattoo not be apply on character during transformation, i need turn on it at slavetats menu (all ini file have been set)

47 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Has anyone on LE managed to get my original textures to work? I'm starting to think I might have to maintain a LE version with BC3 textures.

I've honestly been holding off for a few days to see if Deep Blue Frog was going to introduce an update incorporating some of your changes.

59 minutes ago, Aegis said:

@candibelle

PS. Has anyone on LE managed to get my original textures to work? I'm starting to think I might have to maintain a LE version with BC3 textures.

Uh...sorry...I kinda found out my mods folder had gotten to three...hundred GB, and I had no idea what most of it does and the rest I had no idea where it came from or if it needs updates.  It may be a bit before I get something working.

27 minutes ago, Saviorsrd said:

Uh...sorry...I kinda found out my mods folder had gotten to three...hundred GB, and I had no idea what most of it does and the rest I had no idea where it came from or if it needs updates.  It may be a bit before I get something working.

That's alright. LOOT says that I only have 496 mods installed (although I also only use about 250 of them - it varies from time to time). I don't want to know how much hard drive space they're taking up. It used to be Morrowind mods that took up the most hard drive space then Oblivion (not so much Oblivion, 'though). Skyrim mods certainly eat up hard disc space at a rate that Morrowind mods used to.