Would it be interesting to add a kill count to the mod?

What I was thinking about is the following: sometimes when exploring Skyrim and going into dungeons and caves it can take me day's before I surface again. While during that time I'm most likely not going to have sex (don't like giving myself to skellies and draugr you know ;)), I will be killing ton's of enemies. It would be a bit strange that I gain weight while being active like that.

So what I would suggest, when you're into the mcm part of the mod, is to add a slider that can be used to set the amount of kills required to stay stable without having sex. Only to stay stable, nothing else.

It's just an idea, mainly because I don't wont to go pumping iron to get that effect. I like the setup of your mod, so I'd rather have that my body is only changed by your mod alone.

What I was thinking about is the following: sometimes when exploring Skyrim and going into dungeons and caves it can take me day's before I surface again. While during that time I'm most likely not going to have sex (don't like giving myself to skellies and draugr you know ;)), I will be killing ton's of enemies. It would be a bit strange that I gain weight while being active like that.

So what I would suggest, when you're into the mcm part of the mod, is to add a slider that can be used to set the amount of kills required to stay stable without having sex. Only to stay stable, nothing else.

It's just an idea, mainly because I don't wont to go pumping iron to get that effect. I like the setup of your mod, so I'd rather have that my body is only changed by your mod alone.

Good point... I will have to think about a way to do that.

Since Skyrim is mostly about killing, adding a simple kill count would defeat the point of this kind of mod. You would rarely, if ever, lose weight.

Guest kimbale

Since Skyrim is mostly about killing, adding a simple kill count would defeat the point of this kind of mod. You would rarely, if ever, lose weight.

Heh, i'll drop some succubus stuff again on this: What about saving "Sex Essence" in some way (mod internal, items, whatever) for later use? So if you sexed yourself super-sexy you could save sex for later! Then you could make a supply of that and go on your merry dungeon crawls without the problem of coming out like a dried up scarecrow.

Y'know, making arrows, brewing potions, fucking like rabbits, all the stuff an adventuress does to prepare for a jouney. :D:P

Heh, i'll drop some succubus stuff again on this: What about saving "Sex Essence" in some way (mod internal, items, whatever) for later use? So if you sexed yourself super-sexy you could save sex for later! Then you could make a supply of that and go on your merry dungeon crawls without the problem of coming out like a dried up scarecrow.

Y'know, making arrows, brewing potions, fucking like rabbits, all the stuff an adventuress does to prepare for a jouney. :D:P

Or something like that ^^. Anaway it was just a suggestion and as you wrote it shouldn't become to easy to maintain your super sexy state. Maybe being underground does make you ugly :D

Or something like that ^^. Anaway it was just a suggestion and as you wrote it shouldn't become to easy to maintain your super sexy state. Maybe being underground does make you ugly :D

Look at the Falmers :)

I like the idea of 'sex essence'. I will add it to the list.

Quick question does it work on vampires  the color change and everything else?

I noticed  there was a werewolf issue  thats  why i am asking.

I did not test it on vampires but I am expecting it to work.

The mod is race independent, so it should still work when you switch to a vampire race. 

I don't know if the crash for werewolves is also happening for vampires. I will have to do more tests when I am done with the MCM menu.

ok thank you. Though i  did  run it  and i noticed   i did  not get the messages   like you do in the screenshot you posted about how many times  for  oral etc..  I have  the messages that tell me i am more balanced...   and  that it starts  and all that but  no clue  on how many times  or  how  well i am doing  in terms of  going up sizes... i see  the magicka  and  and  health  thing  very  very tiny but  thats all i see other then the  you feel more  balanced   at midnight.

ok thank you. Though i  did  run it  and i noticed   i did  not get the messages   like you do in the screenshot you posted about how many times  for  oral etc..  I have  the messages that tell me i am more balanced...   and  that it starts  and all that but  no clue  on how many times  or  how  well i am doing  in terms of  going up sizes... i see  the magicka  and  and  health  thing  very  very tiny but  thats all i see other then the  you feel more  balanced   at midnight.

That's because I moved these messages into the log. They were displayed as I was testing it.

The only message you should see now is that one status at midnight.

Version 0.4 is out, now configurable with its own MCM menu:

- Add check for '3d loaded'  before body changes (to catch werewolf and other race transformations)
- Reduced default requirement for 'high sexual activity' to 3 acts a day (now configurable)
- Remove equip/ready sounds from custom spells
- MCM configuration menu / reset options
:: Starting libido
:: Threshold for high activity (number of sex acts)
:: Main growth rate / Increase modifier / decrease modifier
:: Use weight changes
:: Use morph changes
:::  Breast, Butt, Belly growth factors
:: Use color changes
:: Place holder for HRT mode / Succubus mode

The succubus mode is active but it is very basic right now. It will only remove the cap on health, magicka and stamina.
This means, as a succubus, sex starvation can be lethal. On the other hand, a lot of sex will give you nearly unlimited amounts of health and stamina :)

This is subject to change in future versions.

Right now, I am focused on getting the MCM menu working as it should. Once the last bugs are out, I will work on better perks and effects.

post-159469-0-59993500-1383602581_thumb.png

Loving the look of this mod. Haven't used it myself yet as I'm waiting for it to be fleshed out and tested a bit more but I am looking forward to it.

One thing I feel I need to ask as I'm unsure from reading the posts and comments. Is this compatible with custom races? Especially ones that have altered bodies (i.e. being taller or shorter, having different skin colour then the vanilla races).

Also, you've stated that your aiming for more sexlab aroused compatibility, does that mean as your body gets more enticing will it raise npc arousal more?

Finally, if your open to ideas how about having the pc start out normal and after completing a quest of some sort turn into a succubus (essentially turn on succubus abilities) that way you can use the quest line to teach the pc about all the quirks of being a succubus.

I went to download the update, but I only see version 0.3 there.

Me to

Ditto, only 3.0 is present that I can see.

As an additional option, can you set what the default weight should be? Or is that negligible since the weight is constantly recorded and changing?

I went to download the update, but I only see version 0.3 there.

I suppose it would help if I actually uploaded the new files :)

The update is now available... sorry for the rushed announcement.

Ditto, only 3.0 is present that I can see.

As an additional option, can you set what the default weight should be? Or is that negligible since the weight is constantly recorded and changing?

About the weight - I could add a base weight parameter later on. Right now, it's only a checkbox to allow weight change and a slider for the rate of change.

Loving the look of this mod. Haven't used it myself yet as I'm waiting for it to be fleshed out and tested a bit more but I am looking forward to it.

One thing I feel I need to ask as I'm unsure from reading the posts and comments. Is this compatible with custom races? Especially ones that have altered bodies (i.e. being taller or shorter, having different skin colour then the vanilla races).

Also, you've stated that your aiming for more sexlab aroused compatibility, does that mean as your body gets more enticing will it raise npc arousal more?

Finally, if your open to ideas how about having the pc start out normal and after completing a quest of some sort turn into a succubus (essentially turn on succubus abilities) that way you can use the quest line to teach the pc about all the quirks of being a succubus.

The mod should be compatible with any race. It changes whatever base shape you have.

If your body mesh is not compatible with breast / belly / ass morphs, you can revert back to only weight changes as a backup.

SexLab arousal compatibility - that's the idea. More sex drive will mean more arousal for people around you. I am also thinking about using arousal as a weapon / perk.

The succubus quest is a good idea to develop once I have the mechanics of the mod sorted out and tuned.

A couple of notes about v0.4.

Two options are disabled on purpose.

Sex change curse - that's a place holder for a future quest. I am still working out the details. It won't be only about sex change but sex change will be one paths of that quest. Becoming a succubus will be another.

Reset option - will allow you to reset your character back to original settings. That turned out to require more work than I can afford right now.

Guest kimbale

Are your stats callable? I'm thinking about building a succubus form power, inspired by shaydows werewolf/vampire lord replacers.

I would like to tie the cooldown and power of the transformation to your stats.

Are your stats callable? I'm thinking about building a succubus form power, inspired by shaydows werewolf/vampire lord replacers.

I would like to tie the cooldown and power of the transformation to your stats.

They are not callable right now and won't be for some time as it would require a major rewrite.

I could include your succubus transformation if you can share it. That would probably be easier to do if it doesn't require too many mods as dependencies.

Guest kimbale

Oh, that would be good too. It's still in planning though, i'm just gathering visually nice succubus stuff right now and thought some transformation would be neat.

Oh, that would be good too. It's still in planning though, i'm just gathering visually nice succubus stuff right now and thought some transformation would be neat.

Check this Astharoth suit - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14221/?

It includes a sexy outfit in various materials, an optional tail and a set of horns... and it is freedly useable in mods.

There are also hooves (goat feet) floating around.

Here is one example I found a while ago when I was researching the look of Alicia's evil twin : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18774/?