@Infected

Yeah, they are kind of extreme, huh? I guess I should offer something more sensible initially, and have the little bimbo work her way up the sluttiness scale....

@Efgad

I recommend setting up the default yps hairstyle json with your favorite styles, that way, you'll at least be stuck with decent hairstyles xD

12 hours ago, Aegis said:

@w234aew

Well, in the original script, hairgrowth's not technically locked. What happens is the original script checks player's hairlength everyday, and if the length is not 13 (and the default style) as defined by yps, the script resets the hair. Hairgrowth is disabled in my addon though.

This version of the original script has all the hair related events removed, and should allow for custom makeup colors.

slh_qst_bimboalias.pex 30.86 kB · 2 downloads

Yeah, black face is most likely an issue with facegen export, though usually the game would just ctd if it can't find the facegen files - but I thought the Hormones SE build had the correct facegen files?

I know it's not really locking, but it still has the same effect of "locking" to the default hip-length style, which in SE with KS Hairdos/Hairdos SMP means the character is stuck with like 3 SMP hairstyles tops (by default), so not my cup of tea. Plus, hair growth just stopping completely doesn't make sense to me, unless the PC is some sort of undead creature (is this how it's supposed to be? Are bimbos undead creatures in Skyrim?)

OsmelMC's script also has all the hair reset events removed, but only after day 15 (still causes hair to grow "Like it's cursed", just doesn't disable hairstyling and continually reset length, and "unnatural" hair growth stops at day 15).

Hormones SE build? If you mean from the beta thread, I don't use that one, I re-pack it for SE myself (female dremoras are fine, male ones are really the only issue, and they don't ctd the game, just looks funny).

For me, the ideal YPS interaction would be something like this: Hair color starts as dye that gets refreshed every day (which I think it already does, I don't give it color control a lot), and at day 15 the "daedric curse dye" finally permeates the PC's hair, causing the natural color to change (there's already a potion effect for this in YPS, "Potion of Natural Hair Color Change") to whatever the curse combination dictates (I know @DeepBlueFrog is still working on that part).

Also, the outfit looks good. Are you going to have the piercings as just clothing/jewelery items (with nostrip/YPS tags like the test earrings), or DD piercings where available? 

33 minutes ago, w234aew said:

For me, the ideal YPS interaction would be something like this: Hair color starts as dye that gets refreshed every day (which I think it already does, I don't give it color control a lot), and at day 15 the "daedric curse dye" finally permeates the PC's hair, causing the natural color to change (there's already a potion effect for this in YPS, "Potion of Natural Hair Color Change") to whatever the curse combination dictates (I know @DeepBlueFrog is still working on that part).

Originally Hormones literally used YPS to dye the character's hair. It didn't refresh hair dye every day but it defaults to grows out anyway (unless you change it). Then it went to a system that reverts back to natural/yps hair colour immediately after curing the bimbo curse (which still leaves the bimbo on permanent maximum arousal rates even with the curse removed). Then it went to some strange black hair bug then to something that kind of works some of the time. It's weird.

48 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Originally Hormones literally used YPS to dye the character's hair. It didn't refresh hair dye every day but it defaults to grows out anyway (unless you change it). Then it went to a system that reverts back to natural/yps hair colour immediately after curing the bimbo curse (which still leaves the bimbo on permanent maximum arousal rates even with the curse removed). Then it went to some strange black hair bug then to something that kind of works some of the time. It's weird.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the black hair thing. It also happens on reloading saves with YPS 6.0.0 SE (loads as black, then initial natural hair color, then current hair color be it dyed or changed natural), I think it has to do with how YPS handles hairstyles/colors.

51 minutes ago, w234aew said:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the black hair thing. It also happens on reloading saves with YPS 6.0.0 SE (loads as black, then initial natural hair color, then current hair color be it dyed or changed natural), I think it has to do with how YPS handles hairstyles/colors.

I don't use Special edition.

For me Skyrim loads the natural hair colour then the modified hair colour (dyed or natural hair colour change). No initial black stage. I've only experienced the blackness when using Hormones (and briefly during the first iteration of the Path of Dibella quest but only for characters on that quest and it was fixed in the next YPS update).

12 hours ago, w234aew said:

I know it's not really locking, but it still has the same effect of "locking" to the default hip-length style, which in SE with KS Hairdos/Hairdos SMP means the character is stuck with like 3 SMP hairstyles tops (by default), so not my cup of tea. Plus, hair growth just stopping completely doesn't make sense to me, unless the PC is some sort of undead creature (is this how it's supposed to be? Are bimbos undead creatures in Skyrim?)

OsmelMC's script also has all the hair reset events removed, but only after day 15 (still causes hair to grow "Like it's cursed", just doesn't disable hairstyling and continually reset length, and "unnatural" hair growth stops at day 15).

Hormones SE build? If you mean from the beta thread, I don't use that one, I re-pack it for SE myself (female dremoras are fine, male ones are really the only issue, and they don't ctd the game, just looks funny).

Also, the outfit looks good. Are you going to have the piercings as just clothing/jewelery items (with nostrip/YPS tags like the test earrings), or DD piercings where available? 

Nah, bimbos aren't undead, necrophilia isn't my thing. The way I see it, the curse permanently locks the bimbo into a certain look that cannot be altered by the player. Of course, players can fine tune the alterations by changing the yps default hair json, or swapping the makeup/tattoos/piercings/etc for ones to their liking, but the permanence aspect will remain with my addon.

I feel that giving players the option to disable aspects of my addon would undermine the narrative cohesion of the mod. I'm all about the hardcore transformation experience, and non-locking changes don't mesh well with that. Think of days 1-15 as the trial period, where you can still change your mind should you decide not to go through with the curse.

I thought there's an official Hormones SE build, but maybe I'm mistaken...

I actually did use yps hair dye for days 1-15 in my original build, but ended up altering base hair color instead since it's a lot less messy, and less prone to bugs and glitches. Issue is that Hormones hair events conflict with yps hair dye event, which sometimes results in the black hair bug. I kept all the original Hormones hair events to ensure maximum compatibility for people who don't use YPS, the tradeoff being I had to change the base hair color to avoid conflicts.

I'm going to use the DD system for locking accessories since I assume most players already have DD installed. There's no point reinventing the wheel, using DD keywords and item slots would also eliminate conflicts with DD mods, and there's the device hider system to ensure accessories don't clip when worn under armors. There won't be any inventory entries for my accessories, everything will be handled in the back end. Of course, the bimbo outfits can be interacted with, I'm not that draconian.

My Dunmer thief is now fully transformed into a bimbo thief. He was set upon by some dremora during a quest and his slow change started to happen. Couldn't find a dremora heart to cure himself he is now stuck as a bimbo. 

This is also using the SLH AddonSE Pack. 

BHUNP 3BBB body by FactoryClosed on the Nexus. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

YPS updates to 6.2.1 converted to SE.

Wearing Celes Rogue Armour with the leopard print texture.  

I also use SexLab Confabulation, and SexLab Eager NPCs. Not as script heavy as Scent of Sex and less prone to run during a cut scene and bugging a quest or the player. 

She is now the Thieves Guild cumbucket. 

20200528125238_1.thumb.jpg.855ecda250ca6265399585d612c00466.jpg20200528122141_1.thumb.jpg.7d4d44706643667978ac8fd0154a86cc.jpg20200527125808_1.thumb.jpg.aca7331e6578ee9cfd7a8f31c7acc127.jpg

20200528123241_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

My Dunmer thief is now fully transformed into a bimbo thief. He was set upon by some dremora during a quest and his slow change started to happen. Couldn't find a dremora heart to cure himself he is now stuck as a bimbo. 

This is also using the SLH AddonSE Pack. 

BHUNP 3BBB body by FactoryClosed on the Nexus. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

YPS updates to 6.2.1 converted to SE.

Wearing Celes Rogue Armour with the leopard print texture.  

I also use SexLab Confabulation, and SexLab Eager NPCs. Not as script heavy as Scent of Sex and less prone to run during a cut scene and bugging a quest or the player. 

She is now the Thieves Guild cumbucket. 

20200528125238_1.thumb.jpg.855ecda250ca6265399585d612c00466.jpg20200528122141_1.thumb.jpg.7d4d44706643667978ac8fd0154a86cc.jpg20200527125808_1.thumb.jpg.aca7331e6578ee9cfd7a8f31c7acc127.jpg

20200528123241_1.jpg

Curious do you have pics of the transitioning of the tf? Also i still use the yps ver prior to ver 6.0 mainly because i wasn't sure how well it would work with slh since slh was made with the older yps in mind.

21 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Curious do you have pics of the transitioning of the tf? Also i still use the yps ver prior to ver 6.0 mainly because i wasn't sure how well it would work with slh since slh was made with the older yps in mind.

I don't sorry. But the body did morph with being female with the bimbo penis then it shrank down to nothing. During this time the boobs grew and once the piercings started they grew a bit faster for some reason. 

I could go back into some old save games and try and find a shot from them for the thread. BRB. 

Here you go took some throughout the period of transformation. You can see a gradual shrinkage and gain in the breasts. Along with the hair. I tend to put the hair into a ponytail to stop it clipping through the armour. I added the dremora tattoos to her at the end of the bimbo curse via slave tats. 

The only thing that never worked was the application of the bimbo tattoos I had to do them manually. The piercings worked fine though. 

20200528203621_1.jpg

20200528203939_1.jpg

20200528203947_1.jpg

20200528204051_1.jpg

20200528204201_1.jpg

20200528204220_1.jpg

20200528204354_1.jpg

Just now, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I don't sorry. But the body did morph with being female with the bimbo penis then it shrank down to nothing. During this time the boobs grew and once the piercings started they grew a bit faster for some reason. 

I could go back into some old save games and try and find a shot from them for the thread. BRB. 

also thinking of transitioning to the latest yps but how well does it work alongside hormones?

@Fuzzy_Fox

Yes, the boobs do grow a bit faster after the first piercing event, at the rate of 15% before, and 20% after.

I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying automatically, since only the clit piercing is blocked if the character has a penis in place (However, penis disappears on day 12, while the clit piercing event happens on day 15, so the even will always fire so long as there are no conflicts).

Do you have the latest SE slavetats and slavetats events bridge installed, and loaded before SLH and SLH Addon? SLH and SLH Addon should be loaded after Slavetats, events bridge, and YPS.

1 hour ago, Aegis said:

@Fuzzy_Fox

Yes, the boobs do grow a bit faster after the first piercing event, at the rate of 15% before, and 20% after.

I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying automatically, since only the clit piercing is blocked if the character has a penis in place (However, penis disappears on day 12, while the clit piercing event happens on day 15, so the even will always fire so long as there are no conflicts).

Do you have the latest SE slavetats and slavetats events bridge installed, and loaded before SLH and SLH Addon? SLH and SLH Addon should be loaded after Slavetats, events bridge, and YPS.

does piercing event only happen on the newer yps version? 

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

@Fuzzy_Fox

Ah I was missing the events bridge for slave tats. 

19 hours ago, Moma743 said:

Hi guys,

need some help here. I'm not sure what im doing wrong, i get the " I feel more voluptuous"  messege but the body shape doesn't change.

Same issue here. Bizarrely, the body changes work if the character's under the bimbo curse. Anything else and the body doesn't change at all when those messages pop up.

6 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

are piercing part of the curse now? with the latest yps? if not it should. or did someone make an addon to this? 

also just found out the makeup bug with ver 6.21 of yps oof.

Piercings are only part of the curse when Aegis's addon is used.

7 minutes ago, w234aew said:

Piercings are only part of the curse when Aegis's addon is used.

i just figured that out, their addon looks amazing, i saw a few post back with actual modeled nipple piercings that seem to change each stage idk if that is in yet or just an idea but its got my full attention.

But i wonder should i disable it for my older save that has a complete bimbo hmmm..

On 5/28/2020 at 5:33 PM, Aegis said:

@Fuzzy_Fox

i have the same issue with tattoos, and i didn't with the standard mod.

2 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

As mentioned to me look for Slave Tats event bridge. 

i already have that though i am on LE edition so i am using SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2.7z which is the latest for oldrim. And i have slavetats events loader after slavetats.