Just a quick question all!

Does this mod support CBBE bodies? I wasn't noticing a difference to the body form itself, even though I could see the changes if I put on certain armors. What body types does this support, if it doesn't support CBBE? If it does support CBBE, what am I missing?

Also, sorry to hear about the Sex Change revelations, I love TG transformations. :(

CBBE should work unless the names of nodes are different. Weight change should always work regardless.

Are you using a body suit with SexLab? That could explain why you are not seeing changes.

Bad news for a sex change transformation.

It would appear there is no Papyrus equivalent of the 'SexChange' console command.

There is a GetSex( ) function in ActorBase but there is no SexSex( ) - at least not according to the wiki.

Unless there is a non documented function somewhere, I can't see how I will be able to add a sex change that will also change your apparel. We could simulate that with body morphs and gender flags in SexLab, but you would not be able to equip armors of the opposite sex.

I will work on the Succubus mode and bug fixes for now.

If anyone has suggestions about changing sex by script, I am all ears.

No great surprise on the lack SetSex I spose.  Would it be worth asking the SKSE team to add something?

Thinking about it, apparel rather dictates how the body changes would go (i.e. rather less than gradual); unless someone made a custom apparel to go with the curse.

As for equipping apparel of opposite gender: maybe duplicate apparel with gender flag switched and equip that instead?

As a short term solution, I think I would have to create a completely new NPC template and use a transformation similar to werewolf / vampire lord to switch the player over. That may work if there is a way to make the transformation permanent (or with a very long, renewable spell... maybe when the player falls asleep).

I really need to chime in here to say that this mod sounds like the hotness!

I initially overlooked it as I'm new to LL and had lots of other stuff to capture my little heart. But lately I've started getting into pregnancy mods, which caused me to take another look at this. Am I ever glad I did!

I am already playing my current character as something of a sex vampire... using Arousal with the exhibitionist option checked plus setting her current armor as "naked" means she is always aroused and rapes the men she defeats. I obviously have no mechanics to give her more or less power, but I use this to justify her enhanced senses (gained through using Nature of the Beast II from Nexus).

Now I crave all the succubus stuff this mod promises!

May I ask what masturbation animations that comes with the mod? I only have the laying down animation. But the animation on the frontpage shows a standing animation. Is it more than one animation included? Sorry if this already has been informed somewhere.

May I ask what masturbation animations that comes with the mod? I only have the laying down animation. But the animation on the frontpage shows a standing animation. Is it more than one animation included? Sorry if this already has been informed somewhere.

The standing animation is included in the mod. It is triggered randomly.

Thanks for a nice and enjoyable mod! I have only had one problem with it: After uninstalling the mod the effects on magicka, health and stamina is still there. Any way to correcting this?

It is an issue. I thought the changes were reversible but in fact they are not.

The only way to fix it is to use the console and set the stats manually.

The standing animation is included in the mod. It is triggered randomly.

I have yet to see the standing animation either.

IIRC in WolfZQ's cursed armor mod for Oblivion there was a masturbation idle that automatically triggered after idling for a few seconds when your arousal exceeded a certain threshold (like 70%). You could then try to stop yourself and interrupt the animation by pressing a button, but it became progessively more difficult to stop the higher your arousal was, which also increased the longer the animation played :lol: until you were finished. Npcs would also gladly come to assist you if they happened to be nearby.

Would it be possible to recreate something similar here, or is that out of the scope of the mod you're creating? That was one of my favorite things in the cursed armor mod! I think between the Succubus add-on for SexLab Hormones and Sanguine's Debauchery they would cover nearly everything that I loved about cursed armor without a bunch of the stuff that I didn't. Well, other than being cursed by phantasmal hands that torment your character by relentlessly groping her, I'll still miss that..

Hi, on the two or three times my character has tried masturbation, they have been attacked by the tentacle machine from EstrusForSkyrim.

Is this just the system being random in choosing those animations, or do you think they are being overwritten? Or, should I just try a few more times?

Hi, on the two or three times my character has tried masturbation, they have been attacked by the tentacle machine from EstrusForSkyrim.

Is this just the system being random in choosing those animations, or do you think they are being overwritten? Or, should I just try a few more times?

Interesting.

If these animations are tagged with 'Masturbation' and 'Female' it is possible they will come up.

I will have to find better tags to exclude Estrus animations :)

Hi, I've noticed that when I start a new character, her proportions are changed. Is that a result of this mod?

I think that's pretty cool, starting with a less-ideal girl and watching as her body improves.

I assume that's how it works. But, what I was wondering is... does the mod remember my preferences at the start and work towards them, or does it just add and add and add until all the categories are filled up?

I've read that the belly doesn't become as big as a pregnant girl. And that's good. But, I'm not sure I'd like her stomach to go more than what I had in mind when I made her. So... it comes back to the question of whether that is used as reference to how the girl grows or not?

Hi, I've noticed that when I start a new character, her proportions are changed. Is that a result of this mod?

I think that's pretty cool, starting with a less-ideal girl and watching as her body improves.

I assume that's how it works. But, what I was wondering is... does the mod remember my preferences at the start and work towards them, or does it just add and add and add until all the categories are filled up?

I've read that the belly doesn't become as big as a pregnant girl. And that's good. But, I'm not sure I'd like her stomach to go more than what I had in mind when I made her. So... it comes back to the question of whether that is used as reference to how the girl grows or not?

Well.. the point of the mod is to dynamically change body shape, so if you really care about a carefully customized shape, this mod is probably not for you :)

If you don't want the belly to change much, you can start by setting the belly growth modifier to 0 to keep it safe (or a very low value if you don't want to change it much).

The mod should record default parameters to allow (eventually) a reset but it will change those values completely so you should not remain too attached to your original shape.

Fair enough. Luckily, I don't put that much effort into the body shape, apart from swelling boobs a bit (into a better shape). But I'm happy to play with your mod in my current game. I'll be interesting to see the changes. I'm not sure about long term, but we'll see how we go. Thanks for the response!

I may have found a way to run console commands from Papyrus, which means it should be possible to use the console command 'sexchange' from a script. It is a bit of a hack but it could provide us with the missing papyrus method to set gender for the player.

I am away from my gaming PC for a few more days, so I will not be able to test this until I return but it will be worth testing right away when I return :)

Hello! Brand new modder here!

Well not *brand* new, but....

anywho, I've noticed a complication with the penalties of this mod. I've put together a character and attempted to play around with a lot of the mods on this forum, hoping for that super immersion feel. 

I do like the premise behind this mod, a lot. I had to try it. However I've noticed that my character doesn't. The mod doesn't seem to recognize her sexual activities. Ergo; she has pretty awesome magicka, but her health and stamina are to the point of certain doom, regardless of how much I try to boost her sexual routeen. I've tried uninstalling the mod in hopes of her stats reverting to normative levels, but nothing seems to work. 

Any ideas as to how I can fix this?

Here's my current frightening stat display:

http://b1.raptrcdn.com/img/screenshots/orig/7bea79507604b7aa77327b655e07f810.bddc865af2d9b1e65286efd53f1f7a88.jpeg

Thank you in advance for any advice! :D

It would appear there is no Papyrus equivalent of the 'SexChange' console command.

There is a GetSex( ) function in ActorBase but there is no SexSex( ) - at least not according to the wiki.

Unless there is a non documented function somewhere, I can't see how I will be able to add a sex change that will also change your apparel. We could simulate that with body morphs and gender flags in SexLab, but you would not be able to equip armors of the opposite sex.

No great surprise on the lack SetSex I spose.  Would it be worth asking the SKSE team to add something?

Thinking about it, apparel rather dictates how the body changes would go (i.e. rather less than gradual); unless someone made a custom apparel to go with the curse.

As for equipping apparel of opposite gender: maybe duplicate apparel with gender flag switched and equip that instead?

We could add it but I imagine the native console implementation is not all that stable as many of the body altering functions are not. Also if you happened to swap sexes while wearing a monogender Armor you're going to CTD without warning. Obviously this Armor would've been setup incorrectly by having a null mesh path to the opposite gender instead of some generic existing armor but it would be very hard to debug. I've swapped sex in the RaceMenu while wearing monogender armor and wondered why it just crashed while I was working on an SKSE plugin and had thought the plugin was causing the crash. Swapping genders is generally not a safe process, and we don't usually expose functions that can easily crash (though there are some exceptions).

We could add it but I imagine the native console implementation is not all that stable as many of the body altering functions are not. Also if you happened to swap sexes while wearing a monogender Armor you're going to CTD without warning. Obviously this Armor would've been setup incorrectly by having a null mesh path to the opposite gender instead of some generic existing armor but it would be very hard to debug. I've swapped sex in the RaceMenu while wearing monogender armor and wondered why it just crashed while I was working on an SKSE plugin and had thought the plugin was causing the crash. Swapping genders is generally not a safe process, and we don't usually expose functions that can easily crash (though there are some exceptions).

That makes sense... thanks a lot!

I suppose I would have to forcibly remove all clothes, get the sex change done manually with the RaceMenu and anticipate issues with weight, face and neck seam / gap ... not mentioning facial hair.

I did try manually and the effect was ... interesting to say the least :)

I will put the sex change on the back burner for now and focus on the succubus and perks side of things.

anywho, I've noticed a complication with the penalties of this mod. I've put together a character and attempted to play around with a lot of the mods on this forum, hoping for that super immersion feel. 

I do like the premise behind this mod, a lot. I had to try it. However I've noticed that my character doesn't. The mod doesn't seem to recognize her sexual activities. Ergo; she has pretty awesome magicka, but her health and stamina are to the point of certain doom, regardless of how much I try to boost her sexual routeen. I've tried uninstalling the mod in hopes of her stats reverting to normative levels, but nothing seems to work. 

http://b1.raptrcdn.com/img/screenshots/orig/7bea79507604b7aa77327b655e07f810.bddc865af2d9b1e65286efd53f1f7a88.jpeg

Ouch... indeed.

The only thing I can think of is to make sure you have the latest version of both FNIS and SexLab.

Sexual activity is done with registration of SexLab hooks and events. These are registered with each load of the game.

I tested it on both humans and creatures (draugs mostly) and both register sexual activity.

The next version of Hormones will have an MCM option to display the status of your sexual activity to help with troubleshooting (due around the new year).

Ouch... indeed.

The only thing I can think of is to make sure you have the latest version of both FNIS and SexLab.

Sexual activity is done with registration of SexLab hooks and events. These are registered with each load of the game.

I tested it on both humans and creatures (draugs mostly) and both register sexual activity.

The next version of Hormones will have an MCM option to display the status of your sexual activity to help with troubleshooting (due around the new year).

Awesome. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out where I could find some sort of readout and almost decided I was hopeless. LOL. 

I believe both FNIS and SexLab versions are up to date (have to double check SL), I'll just have to continue trying to brute-force (brute-fuck?) my way into correcting the stat penalties. It's awesome to see such a quick response. I look foreward to the update!

Ouch... indeed.

Awesome. I spent a good 20 minutes trying to figure out where I could find some sort of readout and almost decided I was hopeless. LOL. 

I believe both FNIS and SexLab versions are up to date (have to double check SL), I'll just have to continue trying to brute-force (brute-fuck?) my way into correcting the stat penalties. It's awesome to see such a quick response. I look foreward to the update!

One thing you can start with is lowering the number of minimum sex acts in the MCM menu down to 2 and making sure you have at least 3 orgasms a day. That should help bringing you back up.

The next version has a better progression curve - rapid changes at first and tapered to the highest and lowest values of Libido.

I am still tweaking the values... work in progress :)

not sure if this has been reported but upon starting the game the cart in the intro goes out of control and flies around everywhere with the esp for this mod activated. It might be a mod conflict but I tried it with the esp's for everything else disabled(except sexlab, skyui, racemenu, and aroused) and it still has this erratic behavior. While the obvious solution is to keep the esp off until after the intro I'm still curious as to why this is occurring and how to fix it.

not sure if this has been reported but upon starting the game the cart in the intro goes out of control and flies around everywhere with the esp for this mod activated. It might be a mod conflict but I tried it with the esp's for everything else disabled(except sexlab, skyui, racemenu, and aroused) and it still has this erratic behavior. While the obvious solution is to keep the esp off until after the intro I'm still curious as to why this is occurring and how to fix it.

Rats... I forgot about the intro. I am using Live another life and I haven't seen the into since my first game.

The player is probably considered as 'riding' while it is in the cart and that is known to create issues when applying changes to weight.

I will have to add a check to prevent that from happening.

Thanks for reporting

I have noticed that this mod saves a data file of some sort haven't located it or anything.

It keeps track of changing stats. when creating a new character it still loads the old saved data.

now that i think about it, it is probably saved by skse. when it asks you to revert or whatever and you say no it creates a new data file.

on top of your answer above i have a question for the dev.

Could you make an mcm menu change that allows you to track sex over the course of a week? (maybe a button that activates this or a slider to modify days amount before a body update)

if i am off in a dungeon for a day it ends up reverting me down a notch. as I actively play AND whore myself out (on weekends, days off from Dova-work) i seem to fluctuate on a scale from roughly -2 thru 2 (so to speak.) I am always hovering around my start location. now if this mod was tracked on a weekly basis it would be much better for me, only other change needed would be bumping the high sex activity to adjust to increased length. say twice per day for high activity. so 14 in a week (with a customize to lower it or raise it). this would benefit me as once a week or so (sometimes more) i whore out at the inn. but lets say I have 6 customers Saturday and 4 Sunday morning (one work shift Saturday i increased my "hormones" +1 and Sunday as well. then i Dova-work all week 5 days with maybe 2 total sex encounters with a follower or "solutions npc" that puts me at a total of +3 in 3 days leaving four days at -1 so a grand total earned in hormones as -1 which decreases me. if instead its week based, i could whore work all weekend maybe getting 7 customers Saturday and 9 Sunday. then go the remaining 5 days with little or no sex but still get my +1 towards hormones. plus an on foot fast travel from solitude to Windhelm burns a whole day so there is another -1.

Additionally I play a Redguard and i can say this has no issues for them so you can add them to the list of races tested. at 30 hrs with this toon and all of it with hormones activated. because of my above stated fluctuation i cant say that extreme changes don't cause problems as i cant even get there unless i decide to stop playing the game and have sex for a few real life days.

But despite anything mentioned above or any possible inferences you got from it i do Like this mod alot and wont get rid of it even if the above wanted change can't or won't be done.

for a temp quick fix use

player.setav health 1000 and stamina the same

that way until you get fixed you wont be unplayable