I'm having some trouble with this version.  The color change is working nicely, but the shape/weight doesn't seem to be affected.  I made a new character (Orc) this time around - not sure if that could have any sort of affect on the changes.  I even messed with the sliders to make the changes more pronounced and didn't have any luck.

For giggles (and to see if it is something with Orcs or something with my install in general that is messed up), I'll make another character and let you know how it goes.

I'm having some trouble with this version. The color change is working nicely, but the shape/weight doesn't seem to be affected. I made a new character (Orc) this time around - not sure if that could have any sort of affect on the changes. I even messed with the sliders to make the changes more pronounced and didn't have any luck.

For giggles (and to see if it is something with Orcs or something with my install in general that is messed up), I'll make another character and let you know how it goes.

The only reason I can think of is if you are using a body shape that does not have the breasts, butt and belly nodes. Then again you should see a weight change.

Being an Orc shouldn't change anything.

I will take a look during my tests.

I've had only partial luck with this version as well.

0.3 worked just fine, but 0.4 only seems to affect body in armor.

If my char wears a weighted robe or armor, size/shape/weight are visibly changed when the clock hits midnight.

If she's naked nothing seems to happen.

If my char wears a weighted robe or armor, size/shape/weight are visibly changed when the clock hits midnight.

Strange... usually it happens the other way around.

Are you using any custom shape or race?

Didn't have a lot of time, so did only a short test.

Made a new pc and let her euh.. train for 2 days :). She was realy surprised at the places where she got extra euh.. muscles, yes muscles it is :D.

Started with weight at 0.5, after the first day it went to 0.62, after the second day to 0.68. Don't remember wich slider i've put to 100% to get a clear visual change. Will do some more tests when I have more time.

On a side note: I do have a slight problem with the standing masturbation spell. My pc almost always breaks out of it and goes to her idle position before it (I assume) completes. Sometimes it even happens inbetween fases (like fase1 -> idle -> fase2 -> idle...). This probably has to do more with the ton of mods I'm running then with yours, but I'm just adding this here in case someone can give a hint at what could be the cause of it.

Didn't have a lot of time, so did only a short test.

Made a new pc and let her euh.. train for 2 days :). She was realy surprised at the places where she got extra euh.. muscles, yes muscles it is :D.

Started with weight at 0.5, after the first day it went to 0.62, after the second day to 0.68. Don't remember wich slider i've put to 100% to get a clear visual change. Will do some more tests when I have more time.

On a side note: I do have a slight problem with the standing masturbation spell. My pc almost always breaks out of it and goes to her idle position before it (I assume) completes. Sometimes it even happens inbetween fases (like fase1 -> idle -> fase2 -> idle...). This probably has to do more with the ton of mods I'm running then with yours, but I'm just adding this here in case someone can give a hint at what could be the cause of it.

Thanks for checking.

The new masturbation animation is kind of a hack at this point. It is an early preview shared by Zaz himself and will be included in future versions of the Zaz animation pack.

I will make a note to double check its SexLab definition file.

I'm having some trouble with this version. The color change is working nicely, but the shape/weight doesn't seem to be affected. I made a new character (Orc) this time around - not sure if that could have any sort of affect on the changes. I even messed with the sliders to make the changes more pronounced and didn't have any luck.

The only reason I can think of is if you are using a body shape that does not have the breasts, butt and belly nodes. Then again you should see a weight change.

Being an Orc shouldn't change anything.

I will take a look during my tests.

I'm using CBBE with CB++ TBBP  BigBelly50 (for pregnancy) bodyslide and for the skeleton I'm using XPMS.  I created a Redguard and tried things out again.  Much like Serph wrote, I noticed the physical shape changes when I my character was wearing armor, but not when she was naked.  Color changes seemed fine regardless of whether or not she was wearing clothing.  This may have been the same case with my earlier Orc test, but I never had her in clothes while I was testing to notice.

How did you check your weight daily?  Console command?  If so, what is it?  It would be useful for testing just to make sure I'm not missing it visually. :)

Also, if you don't mind, please share your slider settings.  I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any growth, but I won't lie - it could be I have things set too low to notice.

Thanks!

I'm not using a custom race, and I'm using CBBE++ as body.

I managed to get it working again, but I don't know how/why....

Reloading a save just before midnight & waiting a couple minutes got me the same results as earlier a couple times.

I then decided to start a new character and test with her, which worked as wanted on the very first try.

Afterwards I checked the old save again and voila, it worked as well.

I did not change anything in my install, so I really have no clue whatever happened.

I'm not using a custom race, and I'm using CBBE++ as body.

I managed to get it working again, but I don't know how/why....

Reloading a save just before midnight & waiting a couple minutes got me the same results as earlier a couple times.

I then decided to start a new character and test with her, which worked as wanted on the very first try.

Afterwards I checked the old save again and voila, it worked as well.

I did not change anything in my install, so I really have no clue whatever happened.

Thanks for being patient.

I wouldn't rule out a bug in my script or something that breaks the control quest and stops it from updating the weight. I just don't know what can cause that yet.

I am sure it will be resolved eventually :)

does this work withthe  joy of  firsrt  perpective mod?  just curious.

No idea - never tried that mod.

I suspect the Weight changes might work, depending on how the Joy of Perspective mod is set up. 

Changes to color or shape nodes could be hit or miss.

Maybe someone using the mod will comment on that :)

A couple of notes about v0.4.

Two options are disabled on purpose.

Sex change curse - that's a place holder for a future quest. I am still working out the details. It won't be only about sex change but sex change will be one paths of that quest. Becoming a succubus will be another.

Reset option - will allow you to reset your character back to original settings. That turned out to require more work than I can afford right now.

just to know... what do you have in mind more specifically?

Just so you know it works  with the Joy of  first perpective mod if you use  the  main mod  of it t hen over write  it  with the  female  transition and just follow  the intructions on that mods page  for  easy install.

Well at least the weight  changes  show..  i did  the show  racemenu command and  moved my wight up to   max and  then   looked down.. it worked  so i  assume  since  your mod  changes  weight it would  work...  not  sure about  color  yet...   gotta  get  sex starved  first.. although  with my perm buff of  sexual release that  wont  go  away  after the three minutes  timer  says  it  should  i am not  sure..

Any idea  what  sex lab  mod  could  make  the sexual release  buff permament? Just  curious.

Using  arousal  lovers  comfort defeat  and  submit  and  sex lab RND along  with your  mod ( and i know its not  your mod or  the  RND one)

How did you check your weight daily?  Console command?  If so, what is it?  It would be useful for testing just to make sure I'm not missing it visually. :)

Also, if you don't mind, please share your slider settings.  I'm pretty sure I'm not getting any growth, but I won't lie - it could be I have things set too low to notice.

Thanks!

Indeed, open the console and type showracemenu, close the console and the use the interface. It show the menu as if you were creating a new character. It's also a way to change an existing character. The only slider I've changed was breast enlargement to 100% :), the rest remained default.

I don't know how much of this can be done with vanilla Skyrim. I do have the racemenu mod installed since forever... ;)

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624/?

Sex change curse - that's a place holder for a future quest. I am still working out the details. It won't be only about sex change but sex change will be one paths of that quest. Becoming a succubus will be another.

Reset option - will allow you to reset your character back to original settings. That turned out to require more work than I can afford right now.

I need to take some time off and think about what it would look like. 

I am thinking about a quest related to Sanguine, that would trigger the initial changes (making them optional until the quest begins). The quest would allow the player to just experience the changes as they are now, let them continue to higher levels (with bigger perks and eventually, succubus style changes), and offer the choice to change gender - either permanently or as the ultimate perk, on demand.

This is getting ambitious and will require some planning and testing but I hope it will remain doable.

I need to take some time off and think about what it would look like. 

I am thinking about a quest related to Sanguine, that would trigger the initial changes (making them optional until the quest begins). The quest would allow the player to just experience the changes as they are now, let them continue to higher levels (with bigger perks and eventually, succubus style changes), and offer the choice to change gender - either permanently or as the ultimate perk, on demand.

This is getting ambitious and will require some planning and testing but I hope it will remain doable.

yeah, really ambitious... in fact no one before did this haha

however it would be great if your gender changes accordingly to your sex habits... maybe it's possible to link sex stats to the changings

Im having an issue. Whenever my characters breast/belly/Bum scale is full after however many encounters and i exit the game and reload, everything is gone. But when i leave/enter another room ingame it all reappears with the exception of 1 of the 3 changes.

Also when i set the encounters i need to have to make a change to the body to 2 nothing happens after 12am clock hits. I then tried 6 encounters like the previous update and then i got the message and the body changed. I dont know, might be something with the "sexlab aroused mod". 

I understand its beta no complaints here just letting you know, maybe other people are having the same issue 

What skeleton is recommended the most?

Since I got most of the code from Estrus Chaurus, I would suggest to look at skeleton requirements for that mod.

I am using XP32's skeleton and it is working well so far.

I did notice skipping of the update at the midnight mark but no issue with changes missing after reload yet.

Hm, my magicka doesn't seem to want to restore at all. Even using gear that hasten magicka regen.

The mod only changes the current value of the magicka pool. The base value and regen rates are left untouched, so I would look elsewhere if you have problems regenerating.

I will try to remember to add an option to disable changes to magicka, health and stamina in future versions.

I tried your initial beta release and liked it though I have yet to try the newest version. I'm sure I'll like that one as well. I will say that the MCM options is REALLY nice. When I was messing around with this mod and my characters bootie got larger there was a side effect that I wasn't too fond of. If the bootie got too big then there was a bizarre inconsistency between the size of the but area of the mesh and the upper thigh. I guess the best way to describe it is that where the crease is under the butt cheeks it now appeared as if someone took the whole butt area, inflated it and then pulled it away from the mesh. I'd throw up a screenshot but I have since uninstalled the mod. Tell you what. I'll play around with the newest version and if I notice it happening again I'll throw up a screenshot so that you can see what I am talking about.

I tried your initial beta release and liked it though I have yet to try the newest version. I'm sure I'll like that one as well. I will say that the MCM options is REALLY nice. When I was messing around with this mod and my characters bootie got larger there was a side effect that I wasn't too fond of. If the bootie got too big then there was a bizarre inconsistency between the size of the but area of the mesh and the upper thigh. I guess the best way to describe it is that where the crease is under the butt cheeks it now appeared as if someone took the whole butt area, inflated it and then pulled it away from the mesh. I'd throw up a screenshot but I have since uninstalled the mod. Tell you what. I'll play around with the newest version and if I notice it happening again I'll throw up a screenshot so that you can see what I am talking about.

The oversize butt was an oversight from my part.

It is fixed now.

Q: any Eta for sex change curse quest?

End of January maybe?

I will be away most of November.

I have to release an update to the Sisterhood of Dibella and fixes to Mind Control in December.

And I have an update to Alicia lined up for January.. So that leaves end of January at the earliest to work on the sex change curse and succubus modes.