15 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Nah...

(Spoilers ahead for one of the planned phase 2 events)

Reveal hidden contents

My plan is for the clit shield to act as a chastity device of sorts. After all, orgasm denial shouldn't preclude the bimbo from performing her duties.

Towards the end of phase 2, in order to progress the transformation (and ultimately regain some of the bimbo's former abilities), there will be a quest/event that requires the bimbo to bring a certain (read: large) number of men to orgasm while not cumming once herself, as the counter would reset every time the bimbo orgasms.

By that point in her transformation, the task would pretty much be impossible unless the player cheats (locking arousal in mcm etc), and that's where the clit shield comes in. It's not part of the standard transformation, so the bimbo will have to voluntarily elect to have it installed. With the shield in place, it will send out a mild electric shock every time the bimbo reaches say, 95 arousal, and will drop her arousal by 5 to 10 points - not nearly enough to sate her urges, but more than sufficient to prevent her from ever cumming with it installed, and will make the task actually doable (though perhaps not fun for the bimbo involved).

It'll be very easy for the bimbo to ask (beg?) to have the clit shield installed, but another matter entirely to figure out a way to remove it - or not, since none of the planned quests/events after that point will actually require the bimbo to cum...

I also have a couple of other potential ideas involving the clit shield, such as a large temporary boost to male partner's enjoyment (SLSO) during sex when the electric shock event happens (cause involuntary contractions), or the dripping effect from zaz since the bimbo will basically oscillate between 85-95 arousal while the shield is in place. Downside are, of course, more mod dependencies, soft or otherwise. I'm already adding a few new hard dependencies with phase 2 (DD, YPS, Slavetats), and I rather avoid adding new mod integrations unless absolutely necessary.

I had to eye the side rings carefully to make sure they were in matching positions and not staggered to interlock as a zip would. While that's a lot of men, would there be an option for a lesbian bimbo? Obviously a true bimbo is probably too dumb to discriminate or actually say no to anyone but, if that is the case, why exclude women and make it men only in the first place?

I imagine having YPS as a hard dependency would make it easy to use Tris Shadowrunner for the clit shield installation without having to factor in another npc. You might even be able to use parts of her labia piercing quest for the 8 labia rings as well (although Tris currently installs all 8 rings in 16 holes at once for the chastity piercing. It's such a hardcore piercing session that she "has" to use restraints).

On 6/30/2020 at 1:28 AM, Sgt. Jenkins said:

It does, but it relies on YPS Immersive Fashion to do so. If you have that mod installed, and enable the "control head hair" option, then the bimbo curse in Hormones will trigger hair colour and style changes as the curse progresses. If you don't have that mod installed, I think Hormones can still affect hair colour changes (if enabled), but I'm not positive as I usually switch those options off. 

I've done this and when the curse becomes permanant I'm stuck with generic vanilla hair.

Previous versions of YPS would actually style the hair at the very end to one of the modded hair packs. Sorry again if this was covered elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

I had to eye the side rings carefully to make sure they were in matching positions and not staggered to interlock as a zip would. While that's a lot of men, would there be an option for a lesbian bimbo? Obviously a true bimbo is probably too dumb to discriminate or actually say no to anyone but, if that is the case, why exclude women and make it men only in the first place?

I imagine having YPS as a hard dependency would make it easy to use Tris Shadowrunner for the clit shield installation without having to factor in another npc. You might even be able to use parts of her labia piercing quest for the 8 labia rings as well (although Tris currently installs all 8 rings in 16 holes at once for the chastity piercing. It's such a hardcore piercing session that she "has" to use restraints).

While the narrative is constructed with MF interactions in mind, I don't plan on putting any gender restrictions in place, so for this particular quest, the counter will go up so long as an npc orgasm event registers.

I thought about adding a couple of new NPCs, but It's definitely easier to just use Tris, what with established canon and less work on my end. I also detest working with ck.

Also, not zippers xD

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.ada39d0a31410e8b4ea35fad6ad3e9c8.PNG

Aegis, don't take this as a personal attack or anything, but this is taking the mod a little outside my comfort zone.  Obviously it's up to you and DBF about what he wants in the main mod, and of course your add-on is yours.  It's just getting a little extreme for me, so I'm probably not going to be doing any further testing outside of making sure the bridge continues to work on SE.

1 hour ago, Recoilsuave said:

@Aegis Does your addon for LE have innate SLIF support? If not, would you be willing to add it? It seems the Hormones patch that comes with SLIF doesn't play nicely with the addon. Or perhaps even @DeepBlueFrog adding it to the main mod please.

I'm open to adding a better SLIF patch if someone can contribute the code. I don't use SLIF so I can't test it at the moment.

@Saviorsrd

None taken. I realize my addon's not for everyone, hence why I intend to keep it separate from the main mod.

@Recoilsuave

I thought there's native slif support? At least I remember seeing a whole bunch of references to slif in the fctbodyshape script. SLIF hasn't been maintained or updated in quite some time, so I wouldn't recommend using the compatibility patch provided by that mod.

My characters hair stops being blond past a certain (4rth stage I think) point in the curse. I've ran different versions on this mod and YPS, made sure nothing was wrong in the MCM, checked and fiddled with the load order, fooled around with iNumOverlays in nioveride.ini, I even tried starting a new game. Nothing.

Any clues what this could be?

Fixed it. Set inumoverlays on body to 14 and it worked. Was my fault for selecting 6-13 in order. Only took me several hours of tedious debugging methods.

On 7/1/2020 at 6:20 PM, Aegis said:

Nah...

(Spoilers ahead for one of the planned phase 2 events)

Reveal hidden contents

My plan is for the clit shield to act as a chastity device of sorts. After all, orgasm denial shouldn't preclude the bimbo from performing her duties.

Towards the end of phase 2, in order to progress the transformation (and ultimately regain some of the bimbo's former abilities), there will be a quest/event that requires the bimbo to bring a certain (read: large) number of men to orgasm while not cumming once herself, as the counter would reset every time the bimbo orgasms.

By that point in her transformation, the task would pretty much be impossible unless the player cheats (locking arousal in mcm etc), and that's where the clit shield comes in. It's not part of the standard transformation, so the bimbo will have to voluntarily elect to have it installed. With the shield in place, it will send out a mild electric shock every time the bimbo reaches say, 95 arousal, and will drop her arousal by 5 to 10 points - not nearly enough to sate her urges, but more than sufficient to prevent her from ever cumming with it installed, and will make the task actually doable (though perhaps not fun for the bimbo involved).

It'll be very easy for the bimbo to ask (beg?) to have the clit shield installed, but another matter entirely to figure out a way to remove it - or not, since none of the planned quests/events after that point will actually require the bimbo to cum...

I also have a couple of other potential ideas involving the clit shield, such as a large temporary boost to male partner's enjoyment (SLSO) during sex when the electric shock event happens (cause involuntary contractions), or the dripping effect from zaz since the bimbo will basically oscillate between 85-95 arousal while the shield is in place. Downside are, of course, more mod dependencies, soft or otherwise. I'm already adding a few new hard dependencies with phase 2 (DD, YPS, Slavetats), and I rather avoid adding new mod integrations unless absolutely necessary.

I am assuming that this "shield" will take SLSO events into account? if not that would be a great addition to an already exhilarating idea of a mod extension! 

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I am assuming that this "shield" will take SLSO events into account? if not that would be a great addition to an already exhilarating idea of a mod extension! 

Yeah, I'm testing on SLSO. Not sure how I'll be able to implement the said event without SLSO, but I also don't want to add yet more hard dependencies, so I'm still on the fence.

7 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Yeah, I'm testing on SLSO. Not sure how I'll be able to implement the said event without SLSO, but I also don't want to add yet more hard dependencies, so I'm still on the fence.

I know the chastity belt from DD Devious Devices when you try to masturbate even without SLSO your character will not orgasm and their arousal will still be at whatever it was before, But that's probably linked to a specific animation.

6 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I know the chastity belt from DD Devious Devices when you try to masturbate even without SLSO your character will not orgasm and their arousal will still be at whatever it was before, But that's probably linked to a specific animation.

Oh no, blocking player orgasm isn't the issue, that can be done with just Sexlab + Aroused. The issue is by default, Sexlab doesn't differentiate between player and npc orgasms, so a quest that tracks NPC orgasm and resets on player orgasm won't work without something like SLSO.

27 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

did you already incorporate some of aegis changes?

Almost... I didn't credit him yet because I haven't had time to test the changes and there is still work to be done to fulling merge the two, but I did merge his extended timeline (15 days) and updates comments and links to YPS fashion. I left out the piercings for now, as they require hard dependencies and changes to the esp file. This will be better handled through mod events inside his own esp file.

I am planning to test out the bimbo transformation with Honey in my current test game, but I am currently focused on pushing forward the Parasites quest line.

I will be grateful for any feedback about the bimbo transformation changes if anyone gets to test them before I do.

3 hours ago, Aegis said:

Oh no, blocking player orgasm isn't the issue, that can be done with just Sexlab + Aroused. The issue is by default, Sexlab doesn't differentiate between player and npc orgasms, so a quest that tracks NPC orgasm and resets on player orgasm won't work without something like SLSO.

Anyways Aegis idk why but for me anyways my nodes scaling is completely broken as no matter what the butt and breast keep scaling down regardless of activity, for some reason also  the belly even though i have it disabled is still scaling and to crazy intervals.

Spoiler

20200705180648_1.jpg.206fde10284f166c5408bdedf3dbd4f3.jpg

Spoiler

20200705180657_1.jpg.a7d3ee37156631c28a6d8a4e0b980899.jpg

Spoiler

20200705180640_1.jpg.c1cfc1660e6b549de787e3e5b538eecf.jpg

Spoiler

20200705180706_1.jpg.31be1180ad2fd3b8164a36f30ea65add.jpg

Spoiler

20200705180717_1.jpg.3cc46ecc7e682317676122e24750f3ba.jpg

Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe it has something to do with your values going out of bounds? I didn't actually think the belly node could go up to 17.

Try enabling NiO Node Balancing if you are under LE and see what happens.

Also, try playing with the breast/belly/etc node sliders under debug, and see if the nodes scale proportionally to the values set.

Externally, skeletons and/or other mods can also affect node scaling. If the belly is scaling even though you have it disabled, chances are another mod is the culprit.

Just updated to new version. Any reason why Bimbo Curse isn't using the custom colors of lipstick/eyeshadow I set in the YPS MCM anymore? It's just red lipstick and black eyeshadow. Also the Bimbo Tats aren't applying and my characters hair goes dark after the 4rth or so phase again. I don't mean it turns brown or another color, I mean it turns the color value way darker for some reason. I can give her purple hair and it turns dark purple. I've been having that last issue since the last update as well and nothing I'm doing is fixing it outside of setting my natural hair color blond through hair controller menu.

26 minutes ago, Chroom22 said:

Just updated to new version. Any reason why Bimbo Curse isn't using the custom colors of lipstick/eyeshadow I set in the YPS MCM anymore? It's just red lipstick and black eyeshadow. Also the Bimbo Tats aren't applying and my characters hair goes dark after the 4rth or so phase again. I don't mean it turns brown or another color, I mean it turns the color value way darker for some reason. I can give her purple hair and it turns dark purple. I've been having that last issue since the last update as well and nothing I'm doing is fixing it outside of setting my natural hair color blond through hair controller menu.

Are you using the latest version of YPS?

I am aware of the hair turning black. I am still tracking that one.

The lipstick and eye shadow colors are coming from the latest patch from Aegis. I added the feature but I am planning on making it optional and allow both forced color or from YPS. I will try to add that back in for the next update.

6 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using the latest version of YPS?

I am aware of the hair turning black. I am still tracking that one.

The lipstick and eye shadow colors are coming from the latest patch from Aegis. I added the feature but I am planning on making it optional and allow both forced color or from YPS. I will try to add that back in for the next update.

I think red lips and dark eyeshadows fit well with the bimbo mythos ;)

As for the hair bug, it's likely an issue with the racemenu overlays, since yps uses quite a few slots, and that's in addition to the overlays from other tattoos, warpaint, and makeup mods.

The settings file:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\SKEE64.ini (for Skyrim SE)

Data\SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini (for Skyrim LE )

Here are my settings (probably a tad higher than necessary, but it doesn't hurt to over-budget):

[Overlays/Body]
iNumOverlays=15

[Overlays/Hands]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Feet]
iNumOverlays=4

[Overlays/Face]
iNumOverlays=15

1 minute ago, Aegis said:

I think red lips and dark eyeshadows fit well with the bimbo mythos ;)

As for the hair bug, it's likely an issue with the racemenu overlays, since yps uses quite a few slots, not to mention overlays from other tattoos and makeup mods.

The settings file:

(...)

That's good advice for the settings but I doubt it has to do with overlays.

I am directly editing the color of the hair.. or at least trying to.

My guess is that it is a remnant of the mess I made of Hormones trying to run everything first through global variables.

I have been moving away from it for a while but it is still a mess.

11 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's good advice for the settings but I doubt it has to do with overlays.

I am directly editing the color of the hair.. or at least trying to.

My guess is that it is a remnant of the mess I made of Hormones trying to run everything first through global variables.

I have been moving away from it for a while but it is still a mess.

Hmm, I ran into the black hair bug with the March build, and I got around it by bypassing the hair color calculation and calling the yps-HairColorBaseEvent instead of the HairDyeBaseEvent. It works for me since my plan is to force hair color change to platinum blonde anyways, but ofc the downsides are hard yps dependency and less customization on the player's end.

11 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Hmm, I ran into the black hair bug with the March build, and I got around it by bypassing the hair color calculation and calling the yps-HairColorBaseEvent instead of the HairDyeBaseEvent. It works for me since my plan is to force hair color change to platinum blonde anyways, but ofc the downsides are hard yps dependency and less customization on the player's end.

Emily added several mod events because I  simply asked. If We need more mod events we can always ask for them. 

Mod events do not require any dependency 

3 hours ago, Aegis said:

Hmm, I'm not sure, maybe it has something to do with your values going out of bounds? I didn't actually think the belly node could go up to 17.

Try enabling NiO Node Balancing if you are under LE and see what happens.

Also, try playing with the breast/belly/etc node sliders under debug, and see if the nodes scale proportionally to the values set.

Externally, skeletons and/or other mods can also affect node scaling. If the belly is scaling even though you have it disabled, chances are another mod is the culprit.

I use fill her up and some other mods that use the belly node but i have SLIF and all the patches for those mods to work with it, and yes the sliders do affect the body when i change them in the debug except for the belly slider because i think its detecting fill her up for some reason.