2 hours ago, zurtrin69 said:

UUNP, and yes i have XPMSE.

If in LE, that part of the addon isn't as needed (unless node scaling refuses to cooperate). It mainly exists for SE compatibility, since node scaling doesn't actually work with CBBE SE/3BBB (for breasts).

Aegis, I was just playing around with your addon, and I have to say: very nicely done. There's a lot to like about what you've put in there, and it'll be interesting to see how it develops moving forward. 

That said, DBF, I hope that if you decide to incorporate parts of Aegis' addon into the main mod, that you'll still provide a version for those of us that allow for more manual customization. Part of what I enjoy about the bimbo curse is manually manipulating body sliders - including things like eye size, eyelash length, and waist size - manually applying makeup, and playing around with different hairstyles. I think the addition of piercings and studs is an awesome idea, and I hope those things will find their way into the main mod somewhere down the line (those early renders of the piercings look great), but I definitely like having more direct control over the various aspects of my bimbo's appearance, especially if you're playing with a non-human character like a Dunmer, which I know that at least one other member besides myself does. 

Hex Guys, i tried the bimbo race and thats the outcome (1st screenshot) after using bodyslide (with the "Hormones UUNP Bodyslide") file

the second one is when i scip the additional Bodyslide file 

Anyone an idea by just looking at the first screenshot what went wrong?

20200618172531_1.jpg

20200618175225_1.jpg

7 hours ago, Durrian said:

Hex Guys, i tried the bimbo race and thats the outcome (1st screenshot) after using bodyslide (with the "Hormones UUNP Bodyslide") file

the second one is when i scip the additional Bodyslide file 

Anyone an idea by just looking at the first screenshot what went wrong?

The bimbo race uses its own mesh and textures, independent of anything else you might have going on in your game. It's why Honey always (typically) looks different from the other ladies in the game, depending on your mods. 

If you only check the bimbo curse, then it will let you retain your character's existing race, while making modifications to things like your attributes and skills, thus preserving the mesh and textures for your current race. I'd say load up an earlier save, trigger the curse without the "race" option checked, and see if it fixes your issue. 

i love this mod but there are still issues present with it, one i find really annoying is instead of morphs increasing they seem to decrease so my characters "assets" are getting smaller each sex act i have noticed this for a long while now. Sometimes it does increase but often times the opposite happens.

Besides that i think tripping should have more consequences like getting fucked when you fall.

On 6/20/2020 at 3:24 AM, LinksSword said:

i love this mod but there are still issues present with it, one i find really annoying is instead of morphs increasing they seem to decrease so my characters "assets" are getting smaller each sex act i have noticed this for a long while now. Sometimes it does increase but often times the opposite happens.

I think I've tracked this down to a variable overflow just now, in fact!  I was playing around with getting Hormones working in SE, and while testing the Bimbo curse (which automatically increases bust size by a certain amount each day) I decided to set the body slider all the way to the max in Hormones' debug screen.  The next time the curse struck, boom, flat chest, with values far in the negative in Racemenu.  Fixed it in Hormones, let the curse run again, back to flat.

Until this can be fixed, make your baseline bodies smaller.

On 6/15/2020 at 10:42 PM, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Aegis, I was just playing around with your addon, and I have to say: very nicely done. There's a lot to like about what you've put in there, and it'll be interesting to see how it develops moving forward. 

That said, DBF, I hope that if you decide to incorporate parts of Aegis' addon into the main mod, that you'll still provide a version for those of us that allow for more manual customization. Part of what I enjoy about the bimbo curse is manually manipulating body sliders - including things like eye size, eyelash length, and waist size - manually applying makeup, and playing around with different hairstyles. I think the addition of piercings and studs is an awesome idea, and I hope those things will find their way into the main mod somewhere down the line (those early renders of the piercings look great), but I definitely like having more direct control over the various aspects of my bimbo's appearance, especially if you're playing with a non-human character like a Dunmer, which I know that at least one other member besides myself does. 

I already incorporated Aegis changes to my working copy. There is some part of the code we need to offload to his side of the add-on. 

I have been busy with work for the past few weeks. I just downloaded version 1.02 of his patch and I will update my changes to align with his.

Anyone mind helping me out? I tried to get the Hormones mod working properly, which only somewhat worked in the past, and I completely broke the game now. I just crash anytime I load. Any chance on getting help clearing it all and getting the proper load order for everything? Maybe perhaps there's a working SE version even by chance I haven't seen yet?

3 hours ago, Dusty Redgrave said:

I'm sorry if this was said somewhere and I missed it.

But does the transformation also style the hair? Is it meant to?

It does, but it relies on YPS Immersive Fashion to do so. If you have that mod installed, and enable the "control head hair" option, then the bimbo curse in Hormones will trigger hair colour and style changes as the curse progresses. If you don't have that mod installed, I think Hormones can still affect hair colour changes (if enabled), but I'm not positive as I usually switch those options off. 

My character won't go Bimbo after sexing Honey. I have the curse enabled and the MCM is no different than when it worked before. I can brute force it in the MCM thankfully but still. If the issue is not the update itself then I think it might be my load order but it's been a while since I organized it. Can somebody remind me what my load order should be for the mods that work with Hormones? I know Hormones should stay at the bottom but that's about it.

8 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

My character won't go Bimbo after sexing Honey. I have the curse enabled and the MCM is no different than when it worked before. I can brute force it in the MCM thankfully but still. If the issue is not the update itself then I think it might be my load order but it's been a while since I organized it. Can somebody remind me what my load order should be for the mods that work with Hormones? I know Hormones should stay at the bottom but that's about it.

The transformation is not immediate anymore after having sex with Honey. Instead, sex with Honey changes your hormone levels and gives you a chance of transforming when you go to sleep.

I may have to tweak the levels to increase the chances of transformation, but you have to go to sleep to see if you can trigger the effect.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I may have to tweak the levels to increase the chances of transformation, but you have to go to sleep to see if you can trigger the effect.

Interestingly it does now require sleep with Aegis' version. Prior to Aegis version I could shag Honey about 6 or 7 times (preferably over the course of a couple of days) then simply wait with T instead of actually finding a bed to sleep in. Aegis' version seems to need an actual bed to trigger the initial transformation (but the T key menu works for stages after that).

Update: I haven't had much time to tinker with Skyrim as of late, what with work and other fiduciary duties.

I am, however, still working on phase 2 of the addon, which will be released with the grim surety of Vandals on the path to Rome.

Also, a sneak peek of something I've been working on:

It always bugged me that none of the body piercing mods seem to support collision, which is pretty important for a physics based body. Since piercings will play a fairly major role in phases 2 & 3 of the addon, I ended up making my own set of smp piercings. They range from basic (see video) to elaborate (aka more dangly bits).

The piercings shown in the video are actually 8 separate rings under a single mesh, the idea being the bimbo should have to earn each of her rings, with an interesting bonus effect (think set bonus) when she's adorned with all 8. This will probably happen around the mid to late stage of phase 2, with another set planned for either the end of phase 2, or the beginning of phase 3.

Oh and don't mind the clit shield, that's for something completely related.

NSFW (also sound - you've been warned)

Spoiler

Nice to see someone use the word fiduciary for possibly the first time since Charles Dickens. Oh wait, no, didn't Groucho Marx use it once in an episode of Flywheel, Shyster and Flywheel? I think he might have done so that's later.

Also hooray, Aegis posted again!

41 minutes ago, Aegis said:

Update: I haven't had much time to tinker with Skyrim as of late, what with work and other fiduciary duties.

I am, however, still working on phase 2 of the addon, which will be released with the grim surety of Vandals on the path to Rome.

Also, a sneak peek of something I've been working on:

It always bugged me that none of the body piercing mods seem to support collision, which is pretty important for a physics based body. Since piercings will play a fairly major role in phases 2 & 3 of the addon, I ended up making my own set of smp piercings. They range from basic (see video) to elaborate (aka more dangly bits).

The piercings shown in the video are actually 8 separate rings under a single mesh, the idea being the bimbo should have to earn each of her rings, with an interesting bonus effect (think set bonus) when she's adorned with all 8. This will probably happen around the mid to late stage of phase 2, with another set planned for either the end of phase 2, or the beginning of phase 3.

Oh and don't mind the clit shield, that's for something completely related.

NSFW (also sound - you've been warned)

Reveal hidden contents

Hey... these look fantastic.

I have been dreaming for better piercing meshes for the Sanguine Artifact in SD+ ... these would be amazing as spectral devices.

Also.. I am preparing a release of all of my current changes this coming weekend. 

If you want the latest Hormones code using most of your changes, it is already available on github.

The only thing I left out are the two Bimbo events functions, which should be better defined as mod events on your side with modevent calls on mine.

@Balgin

Heh, the term's used quite frequently in my line of work, so I never thought much of it.

Despite my aberrant predilections, I'm a romantic at heart, and Dicken's taken on victorian england's just a bit too grim and depressing for my liking. Besides, I still haven't forgiven him for Moby Dick. 600 something pages and nary a reference to the male genitalia - I've never felt so duped in my life...

@DeepBlueFrog

Sounds good, thanks. I'll take a look at the updated code. I also sent you a PM with the piercings mesh, if you want to play around with it for SD+.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The transformation is not immediate anymore after having sex with Honey. Instead, sex with Honey changes your hormone levels and gives you a chance of transforming when you go to sleep.

I see. Good to know then. Thought my game was bugging out again. On an unrelated note would you happen to know how to replace the Deadra heart required with something more rare? Or remove them from being sold by Enthir? I'm no good with scripts and I kinda like the idea of being stuck with the curse for a general amount of time without being able to fix it instantly.

53 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Ironically the large silver clit shield makes the whole arrangement look like a zip. I'm not sure if that's intended.

Nah...

(Spoilers ahead for one of the planned phase 2 events)

Spoiler

My plan is for the clit shield to act as a chastity device of sorts. After all, orgasm denial shouldn't preclude the bimbo from performing her duties.

Towards the end of phase 2, in order to progress the transformation (and ultimately regain some of the bimbo's former abilities), there will be a quest/event that requires the bimbo to bring a certain (read: large) number of men to orgasm while not cumming once herself, as the counter would reset every time the bimbo orgasms.

By that point in her transformation, the task would pretty much be impossible unless the player cheats (locking arousal in mcm etc), and that's where the clit shield comes in. It's not part of the standard transformation, so the bimbo will have to voluntarily elect to have it installed. With the shield in place, it will send out a mild electric shock every time the bimbo reaches say, 95 arousal, and will drop her arousal by 5 to 10 points - not nearly enough to sate her urges, but more than sufficient to prevent her from ever cumming with it installed, and will make the task actually doable (though perhaps not fun for the bimbo involved).

It'll be very easy for the bimbo to ask (beg?) to have the clit shield installed, but another matter entirely to figure out a way to remove it - or not, since none of the planned quests/events after that point will actually require the bimbo to cum...

I also have a couple of other potential ideas involving the clit shield, such as a large temporary boost to male partner's enjoyment (SLSO) during sex when the electric shock event happens (cause involuntary contractions), or the dripping effect from zaz since the bimbo will basically oscillate between 85-95 arousal while the shield is in place. Downside are, of course, more mod dependencies, soft or otherwise. I'm already adding a few new hard dependencies with phase 2 (DD, YPS, Slavetats), and I rather avoid adding new mod integrations unless absolutely necessary.