@Aegis Are you going to make a separate download page for your addon when it's more complete?

And hair color, is it suppose to just change to blonde instantly after you get that message about your hair lightening? Original hormones though it doesn't seem to work well supposed to gradually shift the hair color that would be a nice addition for this mod since you are using yps as a base to control the hair.

@LinksSword

The piercings are part of the phase 2 rollout. I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying, as it should work just fine under LE. Make sure you re-register all tattoos in slavetats MCM, since I made changes to the default SLH tattoos json. Also load SLH and my addon after Slavetats, slavetats events bridge, and yps.

You also probably need to start a new game as the addon won't work properly on an existing bimbo character.

I don't plan on making a separate download page for now, since DeepBlueFrog is working on integrating some of my addon into the main mod, so I'll wait and see how things go.

41 minutes ago, Aegis said:

@LinksSword

The piercings are part of the phase 2 rollout. I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying, as it should work just fine under LE. Make sure you re-register all tattoos in slavetats MCM, since I made changes to the default SLH tattoos json. Also load SLH and my addon after Slavetats, slavetats events bridge, and yps.

You also probably need to start a new game as the addon won't work properly on an existing bimbo character.

I don't plan on making a separate download page for now, since DeepBlueFrog is working on integrating some of my addon into the main mod, so I'll wait and see how things go.

earrings don't actually get applied yet then?

Also i am manually adding the curse to my character at the start game but that shouldn't effect tattoos?

my load order below.

Plugins - Save 14939 - Bim Daggerfall 00.47.19.ess.txt

A question if I may. I always triggered the bimbo curse via MCM or by talking to the other bimbo. Is there another way to become bimbo? Like you get sex all the time so at some point it will trigger by itself? I am asking this because my set up right now is all about corruption.

20 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

A question if I may. I always triggered the bimbo curse via MCM or by talking to the other bimbo. Is there another way to become bimbo? Like you get sex all the time so at some point it will trigger by itself? I am asking this because my set up right now is all about corruption.

Yes it is possible to do it that way, but the other way is to have sex with dremora as well. 

2 hours ago, Aegis said:

@LinksSword

What do you mean by my addon? your file doesn't contain a esp or esm in it unless you mean that esp that comes with the earring hoops.

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

In addition to Dremoras, you can also trigger the sex change and bimbo curses from sex with Falmers if you have SD+

I noticed that while my bimbo hormone is 100 ( I took to long to find a heart and when I did it was to late) my succumbus hormone shows being 0 even though it shows on the next page of the MCM I am indeed a succumbus and I get the draining message after orgasms for a long time now. Is this normal? am I missing something like a succumbus mod? I mean even Sanguine refers to me as his little succumbus.

4 hours ago, RandomOne said:

I noticed that while my bimbo hormone is 100 ( I took to long to find a heart and when I did it was to late) my succumbus hormone shows being 0 even though it shows on the next page of the MCM I am indeed a succumbus and I get the draining message after orgasms for a long time now. Is this normal? am I missing something like a succumbus mod? I mean even Sanguine refers to me as his little succumbus.

It is probably normal in the current stated of the mod, but it is a fair point. I will make sure to force the succubus hormone at certain levels based on your succubus level.

@LinksSword

Hoop earrings aren't part of the official rollout yet, for now the events will apply yps slavetats earrings.

Not sure why the tattoos aren't showing. Make sure you are running the latest 1.02 LE build, as se textures definitely won't work under LE.

You can test to make sure the tattoos actually work by manually adding them in slavetats mcm, they are all under the bimbo category.

Also make sure you've increased the overlay number in nioverride.ini (see my original post). YPS uses quite a few overlay slots, and my addon uses yet more slots, so it may simply be a case of you capping out on overlays.

Makeup can't be changed in my addon. I intentionally locked eyeshadow and lipstick to black and red, respectively. I plan on adding an alternative lipstick color for phase 2 (pink lips), but I will most likely not enable custom makeup colors.

My addon only makes changes to the scripts and textures for now, but there will be an esp for phase 2, to incorporate all the new meshes.

4 hours ago, Aegis said:

@LinksSword

Hoop earrings aren't part of the official rollout yet, for now the events will apply yps slavetats earrings.

Not sure why the tattoos aren't showing. Make sure you are running the latest 1.02 LE build, as se textures definitely won't work under LE.

You can test to make sure the tattoos actually work by manually adding them in slavetats mcm, they are all under the bimbo category.

Also make sure you've increased the overlay number in nioverride.ini (see my original post). YPS uses quite a few overlay slots, and my addon uses yet more slots, so it may simply be a case of you capping out on overlays.

Makeup can't be changed in my addon. I intentionally locked eyeshadow and lipstick to black and red, respectively. I plan on adding an alternative lipstick color for phase 2 (pink lips), but I will most likely not enable custom makeup colors.

My addon only makes changes to the scripts and textures for now, but there will be an esp for phase 2, to incorporate all the new meshes.

Phase 2 sounds like a fun time.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:13 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

In addition to Dremoras, you can also trigger the sex change and bimbo curses from sex with Falmers if you have SD+

Forgot to ask. How much time does it take to trigger if you have sex all the time? I have a Bimbo value of 2.0 in Hormone Levels. Does it take like 50 sex acts? How is it calculated? Since I play with Slaverun I would like to know. Thankssss.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:33 PM, Aegis said:

@Fuzzy_Fox

Yes, the boobs do grow a bit faster after the first piercing event, at the rate of 15% before, and 20% after.

I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying automatically, since only the clit piercing is blocked if the character has a penis in place (However, penis disappears on day 12, while the clit piercing event happens on day 15, so the even will always fire so long as there are no conflicts).

Do you have the latest SE slavetats and slavetats events bridge installed, and loaded before SLH and SLH Addon? SLH and SLH Addon should be loaded after Slavetats, events bridge, and YPS.

Hey Aegis, I tested this today. For me the bimbo tattoos work just fine when applying them with Slavetats but for some reason te Bimbo events just aren't adding them. I'm pretty sure I have the latest slavetats but I should check to see if event bridge has been update (although I don't think it has). I should probably check load order too.

The earrings don't animate on Oldrim at all. That might be working as intended.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Hey Aegis, I tested this today. For me the bimbo tattoos work just fine when applying them with Slavetats but for some reason te Bimbo events just aren't adding them. I'm pretty sure I have the latest slavetats but I should check to see if event bridge has been update (although I don't think it has). I should probably check load order too.

The earrings don't animate on Oldrim at all. That might be working as intended.

Hmm, I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying. Might be a load order issue like you said, since the most probable cause is event bridge not firing properly. Post your log after day 8 transformation if you can, and yes, try loading SLH and my addon after slavetats, events bridge, and yps.

The earrings are supposed to animate, though of course I'm working off the assumption that HDT-SMP SE doesn't deviate too much from its LE counterpart. Did anyone manage to get the earrings working under LE?

1 hour ago, Aegis said:

Hmm, I'm not sure why the tattoos aren't applying. Might be a load order issue like you said, since the most probable cause is event bridge not firing properly. Post your log after day 8 transformation if you can, and yes, try loading SLH and my addon after slavetats, events bridge, and yps.

The earrings are supposed to animate, though of course I'm working off the assumption that HDT-SMP SE doesn't deviate too much from its LE counterpart. Did anyone manage to get the earrings working under LE?

I checked again. I was using version 0.0.1 of events bridge (the current version is 0.0.1a). I updated events bridge and still no tattoos. I know I had to go back to the previous version of Slavetats because of an MCM issue. There was another reason as well but I can't remember it right now. Of course I can always add them manually when the rest messages prompt me to. I should definitely look into the load order 'though. Mostly just reporting that I was able to replicate the bug for you really.

I can give the earrings to my bimbo. I can make her wear them. They're rather static 'though. Does LE even have a version of SMP? Pretty much everything with physics for LE is HDT.

8 hours ago, Balgin said:

I checked again. I was using version 0.0.1 of events bridge (the current version is 0.0.1a). I updated events bridge and still no tattoos. I know I had to go back to the previous version of Slavetats because of an MCM issue. There was another reason as well but I can't remember it right now. Of course I can always add them manually when the rest messages prompt me to. I should definitely look into the load order 'though. Mostly just reporting that I was able to replicate the bug for you really.

I can give the earrings to my bimbo. I can make her wear them. They're rather static 'though. Does LE even have a version of SMP? Pretty much everything with physics for LE is HDT.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101213

You don't need to download the body, just get hdt-smp le from the mediafire link.

9 hours ago, 34567891 said:

Does this work with Special Edition I can't seem to get it to work in SSE I fire up the game and my game won't start up. Can anyone help?

Yes it does work with SE, but you will need to convert the meshes unless you're using the ones from earlier in this thread. 

11 hours ago, Balgin said:

if you ever figure it out let me know since i still can't get the tats to work.

Hmm, a few pages back, another LE user also had issues with the tattoos, he/she did eventually get it to work, and apparently the issue stems from load order. Basically, just for test, load SLH last, start a new game, add bimbo curse via mcm, and test to see if that makes any difference.

Also, it would be great if anyone on LE could check whether the SMP earrings work LE HDT-SMP. I have some other SMP accessories in the works, and I rather they don't just work under SE...

1 hour ago, Aegis said:

Also, it would be great if anyone on LE could check whether the SMP earrings work LE HDT-SMP. I have some other SMP accessories in the works, and I rather they don't just work under SE...

I'm working on it. That is a messy install folder.

Inside the SMP-PE folder are two folders, skse and PUT IN SKYRIM FOLDER.

Inside the skse folder, in the plugins folder we have a folder called Skyrim (which contaisn the same file as the PUT IN SKYRIM folder) AND another folder called PUT IN SKYRIM which is empty! (Plus assorted other files and folders).

I'm going to watch the installation guide video (which will be for the other version with the body files) to try to make some sense of this then I'll install it some time later (I'm not running on about 5-6 hours' sleep right now) and give it a go. As for choice of earrings 1,2,4, 6 & 7 would be my favourites. 2 is a slightly odd shape reminiscent of those ubiquitous horseshoe earrings that 1980's suburban housewives were in the habit of wearing 2 or 3 pairs of (but a lot smaller). They always gave the impression of looking like a squashed ring that wasn't allowed to go forwards or backwards very much. Only down. But it's just the kind of tacky chavvy thing a bimbo might choose to wear so they fit right in.

6 hours ago, Balgin said:

I'm working on it. That is a messy install folder.

Inside the SMP-PE folder are two folders, skse and PUT IN SKYRIM FOLDER.

Inside the skse folder, in the plugins folder we have a folder called Skyrim (which contaisn the same file as the PUT IN SKYRIM folder) AND another folder called PUT IN SKYRIM which is empty! (Plus assorted other files and folders).

I'm going to watch the installation guide video (which will be for the other version with the body files) to try to make some sense of this then I'll install it some time later (I'm not running on about 5-6 hours' sleep right now) and give it a go. As for choice of earrings 1,2,4, 6 & 7 would be my favourites. 2 is a slightly odd shape reminiscent of those ubiquitous horseshoe earrings that 1980's suburban housewives were in the habit of wearing 2 or 3 pairs of (but a lot smaller). They always gave the impression of looking like a squashed ring that wasn't allowed to go forwards or backwards very much. Only down. But it's just the kind of tacky chavvy thing a bimbo might choose to wear so they fit right in.

Sounds fun. I thought there's a dedicated thread here on LL about SMP LE, but alas, that's the only one I managed to find...