On 4/6/2020 at 1:31 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I need to find an equivalent for male hormones.

What if you have it so if the player has sex with the same gender then it increases the opposite hormones. For example, male on male and the players female hormone increases. Female on female and the male hormone increases. This would depend on is seen as the dominate role? Maybe. 

3 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

What if you have it so if the player has sex with the same gender then it increases the opposite hormones. For example, male on male and the players female hormone increases. Female on female and the male hormone increases. This would depend on is seen as the dominate role? Maybe. 

I second this notion. The more you have sex with males, the higher the female hormone goes, and vice versa.

5 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That wouldn't be fair for people who want same sex relationships in the game.

For the same reason I wouldn't turn a male into a female for having sex with females all the time.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That wouldn't be fair for people who want same sex relationships in the game.

For the same reason I wouldn't turn a male into a female for having sex with females all the time.

Suppose you make it dependent on sexual orientation of the player character.

If the PC's orientation leans hetero, then same-sex encounters increase the PC's opposite-sex hormone, whereas a homosexual PC experiences opposite-sex hormone increase when they have heterosexual encounters.

Not that I need to describe it further, but, as examples:

Straight dude bangs a chick -> Male hormone goes up

Straight dude gets had by another dude -> Female hormone goes up

Straight chick gets banged by a dude -> Female hormone goes up

Lesbian chick gets banged by a dude -> Male hormone goes up

Lesbian chick goes down on another chick -> Female hormone goes up.

As for bisexuals (I forget if that's an orientation in the, er... 53 different mods I have running), I'd say they  should just have their sex's respective hormone go up whenever they get action.  It might not be a complete solution for them, but that's another bridge to cross later on down the road.

I am having issues getting the mod to process any body changes during sleep. I'm using it alongside the inflation framework as I have in the past and i'll get things set so that when i wake up from sleep the mod says "You feel more voluptuous" and the mod seems to have processed zero changes in the body. it reflects this both in the debug screen and the slif values.

If i move the slider manually in the debug screen the body changes and it's reflected in slif and i've had this all working in the prior versions of the mod but it seems to have stopped working around the same time that the node change after sex was turned off. if i use the original 9-22 release version of the mod that all works fine.

Any ideas of what i might be doing wrong?

Edit: An interesting note, when the mod first initializes a lot of the values are zeroed out. If I sleep with the High and Low Sex Activity triggers zeroed out, the mod will process a little growth (much smaller than the usual amount from 1.00 to 1.009 in slif) and a message saying I feel more focused. If i change those values to 2 for the High and 10 for the low (my normal settings with prior versions) and get parameters set and go to sleep. I get the voluptuous notification with no body change.

1st - on other potential immersive transformations:

* Wearing Dibella's Amulet slowly increases bimbo/female hormones (did this locally for my own build)

* Keeping Daedric artifacts equipped slowly increases succubus hormones

Quick note - I think you want to add "Game.UpdateTintMaskColors()" after every SetTintMaskColor call.

Game.SetTintMaskColor(morphedARGB, 6, 0)

Game.UpdateTintMaskColors()

6 hours ago, EphemeralSagacity said:

1st - on other potential immersive transformations:

* Wearing Dibella's Amulet slowly increases bimbo/female hormones (did this locally for my own build)

* Keeping Daedric artifacts equipped slowly increases succubus hormones

Quick note - I think you want to add "Game.UpdateTintMaskColors()" after every SetTintMaskColor call.

Game.SetTintMaskColor(morphedARGB, 6, 0)

Game.UpdateTintMaskColors()

Just to add to this idea. Each time the player summons a daedra via conjuration this can also increase the succubus hormone, as they are tainting their soul as it were with daedric energy. 

Hey,

I need a little Help over here and i didnt found a Solution yet. I installed the Mod with all its requirements and all seems fine.Text messages, MCM Menu  and even The Tbbp body. Everything works fine,except that the Body Size doesnt change (Gettin Bigger or Smaller Breasts) Maybe someone has an Idea?

25 minutes ago, Beppy said:

Everything works fine,except that the Body Size doesnt change (Gettin Bigger or Smaller Breasts) Maybe someone has an Idea?

I also have this problem with SLIF not picking up the hormones changes.  What works for me is to trigger the bimbo curse on/off and then it workes for me

50 minutes ago, candibelle said:

Is there any way to update a script in an existing save without uninstalling and reinstalling? I changed the bimboalias script so it wouldnt cut my hair to hip length but it seems to still do it, like its remembering the old version of the script ☹

That script is attached to a quest alias, so it is possible your game still remembers the old version.

The only way would be to manually stop and then restart the bimbo alias quest.

That's a pain with the game engine. It may or may not work, and you may or may not have to start a new game.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That script is attached to a quest alias, so it is possible your game still remembers the old version.

The only way would be to manually stop and then restart the bimbo alias quest.

That's a pain with the game engine. It may or may not work, and you may or may not have to start a new game.

I see, thank you for the reply ?

I tried stopping _slh_bimbo in console and restarting it, but it seems to break more stuff than it's worth! I think ill have to deal with having a bit shorter hair for now!

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to save profiles for Hormones? 

I find that each time I start a new game I usually end up using the same settings and thought it might be easier on the user to be able to export and import a configuration to the mod like we can with SL defeat. 

8 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Is there a way to save profiles for Hormones? 

I find that each time I start a new game I usually end up using the same settings and thought it might be easier on the user to be able to export and import a configuration to the mod like we can with SL defeat. 

Unfortunately not.. that would be useful to add but it would also be quite a bit of work.

7 hours ago, z45949355 said:

When I enable the YSP to change my makeup ,bimbo curse's stumble effect is hardly working(bimbo curse the forth day change)

Are you saying it works before you enable that feature in YPS?

On 4/23/2020 at 7:19 PM, matt66 said:

Quick question : When using Hormones and milkmod ( with SLIF installed ) should I have shape change override enabled or disabled ? thanks in advance.

I don't have a good support for SLIF, simply because I don't use that mod. It might be best to disable changes in Hormones if you want to give SLIF a priority.

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unfortunately not.. that would be useful to add but it would also be quite a bit of work.

Are you saying it works before you enable that feature in YPS?

I don't have a good support for SLIF, simply because I don't use that mod. It might be best to disable changes in Hormones if you want to give SLIF a priority.

Maybe it's because YSP frequent inspection the bimbo's makeup. When I disable the  YSP makeup control detection(only use hormones  makeup), this function can normal use. I think I need a function to control the bimbo's stumble effect, I want it can trigger more frequently, about once in 10-20 seconds.

2 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

In the debug pannel, it say's my character race does not match origional.  Is this something i should look at fixing? I dont understand since im not using any add-on races. Does imperialis cause since i dont use to book to choose star sign and class?

You need to save the body shape and colour. Once done that message goes away. 

15 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

In the debug pannel, it say's my character race does not match origional.  Is this something i should look at fixing? I dont understand since im not using any add-on races. Does imperialis cause since i dont use to book to choose star sign and class?

You can fix that by using the 'Set default shape' menu option in the debug menu for Hormones.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:41 PM, napoleanhdota said:

Does the hair color of succubus is working? My game doesnt change the hair color of succubus curse...

I am still chasing bugs in hair color updates.

My current test character should have pink hair from being blonde and bimbo, but it remains black right now.

for some reason shape and node didnt scale and node values didn,t change after sex acts and after sleep 24 hour

this my log file

Papyrus.1.log

and this my load order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HmmWhatToWear.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
HmmWhatToWearDawnGuard.esm
Campfire.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
BeeingFemale.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
EFFCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BDSMMechanics.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
SkyUI.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
babes combined.esp
LC_BecomeJarlofIvarstead.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
zThingsInDark.esp
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp
JobsofSkyrim.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BeastessLair.esp
Cloaks.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
GOS.esp
METraining & Auctions.esp
ChaurusLife.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
100XCarryWeight.esp
HelmetToggle.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Hunterborn.esp
Tame Beast.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Apropos2.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
UnlimitedSprint.esp
SLSO.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Frostfall.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
FoxClub.esp
PonyTailClub.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
HouseOfBurden.esp
BanneredMareExtension.esp
Club Riften.esp
Maria.esp
ReverseCrafting.esp
FNIS.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
RSChildren.esp
RSChildren Playable.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
FadeTattoos.esp
RapeTattoos.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
zzzSXP.esp
StrongerByKilling&Endure.esp
VampireSkinToneFixes.esp
EggFactory.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
USLEEPSurvivalModPatch.esp
SlaveTats.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
BeeingFemale_RS_Patch.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Spank That Ass.esp
NoOverpenetration.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
VioLens.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp
dD-Medium Script Range.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

please anyone tell me how i can fix node scales 

or tell me how to know which mod is conflict?