2 hours ago, silentdark said:

This is because in bodymorph, the breast node is reversed, and you need to modify the json to change the breast to a negative number, such as "breasts" : -0.8

Edited the json and then... issue fixed! (although I had to decrease the multiplier for 2 because they were getting too big imo). Changes applied after the sleep, like they normally do.

You have my thanks.

Hello,
i download last version SexLab Hormones 20210331SE but i have problem with sexlab hormones SE i get " you feel more voluptuous" messege but the body shape dosen't change (breast,belly,butt,wight) nothing change automticlly
btw i use cbbe 3bbb that mean i use bodymorphs in change
and i tried to change it by debug and its worked fine ,but it dosen't change automticlly after sleeping, any fix please??
or anyone see me??????

1 hour ago, krkr520 said:

Hello,
i download last version SexLab Hormones 20210331SE but i have problem with sexlab hormones SE i get " you feel more voluptuous" messege but the body shape dosen't change (breast,belly,butt,wight) nothing change automticlly
btw i use cbbe 3bbb that mean i use bodymorphs in change
and i tried to change it by debug and its worked fine ,but it dosen't change automticlly after sleeping, any fix please??
or anyone see me??????

That part of the mod is broken. 3BBB you need to put the weight  gain into the negative value so a 1.0 would be a -1.0 before changes take place. The author knows about this as well as those who made the morph patch file. Next release it should be fixed. 

At the moment I use morphology to add weight as it works off of potions and unstable enchantments. It seems to work ok on SE and gives a natural progress for now. 

23 hours ago, krkr520 said:

ok, issue solved, he just swapped between sex activity threshold and sex activity buffer in change body "logical if conditions ",
here is my quick fix with source for anyone one can't wait like me XD
thanks Fuzzy_Fox for hint
all will work fine but your body will increase too match per act

hormons body change fix.rar 34.73 kB · 5 downloads

If I put this into the folder will it override the script file in the .BSA that comes with the mod?

On 4/28/2021 at 5:53 AM, MarianTheSharkFace said:

dumb question....does the mod applies only to the player character or to the npc too?

Only player. SLH does not work with NPCs.

On 4/24/2021 at 3:12 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

If I put this into the folder will it override the script file in the .BSA that comes with the mod?

Loose files always overwrite .bsa files.

Hi sorry for asking but I have noticed an issue where the Text takes a very long time to kick in, and after the sex in the bimbo story nothing happens afterwards. I am not sure yet what I am doing wrong - typically it works fine, but this time it seems to get this issue.

Does anyone know what I might be missing with this - I have gone through each of the mods required.

Heya,

I've decided to install SL hormones together with other SL stuff again and noticed:
The hormone leves are completely different than the levels I had when I last installed it. Did something change with them? What are the actual default values?
I have like estrogen 0.5 and testo like 1.8 for a female character which sounds just wrong. Also 1.5 sex drive?!

35 minutes ago, kamonegi said:

Heya,

I've decided to install SL hormones together with other SL stuff again and noticed:
The hormone leves are completely different than the levels I had when I last installed it. Did something change with them? What are the actual default values?
I have like estrogen 0.5 and testo like 1.8 for a female character which sounds just wrong. Also 1.5 sex drive?!

That depends.

Hormone Levels can vary a lot if you change race, or if you have sex with Daedras/Dremoras.

They also have a cooldown every day and level off toward their starting levels.

If the mod changes levels instantly after an update, it is not something I intended.

Make sure you don't have old versions of the mods installed or scripts extracted locally that may interfere.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That depends.

Hormone Levels can vary a lot if you change race, or if you have sex with Daedras/Dremoras.

They also have a cooldown every day and level off toward their starting levels.

If the mod changes levels instantly after an update, it is not something I intended.

Make sure you don't have old versions of the mods installed or scripts extracted locally that may interfere.

Complete new save so no sex yet.

And yes back then I had a Breton and now a Khajiit but do they differ that heavily from that?

Edit: So I created a new save with a Dunmer and a Nord and all have the same hormone levels.

I mean, nothing bad since I can adjust them (having male hormones 4 times the female seem a bit weird for a girl)

18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Question on the SLIF changes; if I only enable NiOverride, will it continue to integrate with SLIF as in previous versions and just follow whatever I've set up on the BodyMorphs page in slif? I'm asking because I've found that sending bodyslide morphs directly through SLIF via Morph Modus tends to cause the game to lag/jitter very badly, and also I use way more sliders for morph changes than what's listed in the scripts, making this part of the update seem like a step backwards if I'm limited to only the sliders in the scripts.

22 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Question on the SLIF changes; if I only enable NiOverride, will it continue to integrate with SLIF as in previous versions and just follow whatever I've set up on the BodyMorphs page in slif? I'm asking because I've found that sending bodyslide morphs directly through SLIF via Morph Modus tends to cause the game to lag/jitter very badly, and also I use way more sliders for morph changes than what's listed in the scripts, making this part of the update seem like a step backwards if I'm limited to only the sliders in the scripts.

Right now, each choice is mutually exclusive. I didn't realize anyone would want to use SLIF and another mechanism at the same time.

I could make the SLIF option something you can check on top of other choices if that is useful.

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Right now, each choice is mutually exclusive. I didn't realize anyone would want to use SLIF and another mechanism at the same time.

I could make the SLIF option something you can check on top of other choices if that is useful.

What I'm saying is that I like how it has been in previous releases. It worked with SLIF default modus, which is just taking breast, belly, and butt scaling from the mod, then using the configured sliders for each of those, giving me the ability to tweak as many different bodyslide sliders for each as I wanted with almost no lag. What you've done is move to morph modus by passing the bodyslide morphs directly to SLIF, and now it's limited to only those sliders you've added. So unless you want to add the entire 3BA/BHUNP slider sets while making each reversible, the old way was better IMO, and definitely better for me. But even if you did that, it'll still lag like hell while applying morphs since SLIF doesn't seem to do well when it gets a bunch of morphs passed to it directly. ABBA has this problem, and I'm fighting the urge to uninstall it due to all the lag it causes when it iterates through its morphs list.

And the reason I like all those sliders is, for example, when the butt gets bigger I apply morphs to the legs as well. A giant butt and skinny legs is gross to me.

Are the modifiers supposed to change on their own? You can't control it if it works like that. The biggest problem is with the setting that controls sex drive. I had set it to 0.5 to begin with, but it increased over time. 3 hours after orgasm I woke up with an arousal of 97! I think the safest option is to uninstall at this point.

10 minutes ago, Inception said:

You can't control it if it works like that. The biggest problem is with the setting that controls sex drive. I had set it to 0.5 to begin with, but it increased over time. 3 hours after orgasm I woke up with an arousal of 97! I think the safest option is to uninstall at this point.

Rather than uninstalling, I suggest you to:

- Go to debug MCM and click Reset Hormone Levels

- After resetting, set your "Sex Drive" setting to 0.2 or 0.1. Higher values than that can cause your arousal to go haywire.

29 minutes ago, Inception said:

Are the modifiers supposed to change on their own? You can't control it if it works like that. The biggest problem is with the setting that controls sex drive. I had set it to 0.5 to begin with, but it increased over time. 3 hours after orgasm I woke up with an arousal of 97! I think the safest option is to uninstall at this point.

SexDrive and links to SexLab Aroused is high on my to-do list of things to look into for Hormones. It is pretty much random right now.

18 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Rather than uninstalling, I suggest you to:

- Go to debug MCM and click Reset Hormone Levels

- After resetting, set your "Sex Drive" setting to 0.2 or 0.1. Higher values than that can cause your arousal to go haywire.

Actually... if it is bothering you, just set it to 0 in Hormones right now and let the normal SexLab Aroused level do its thing.

1 hour ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Question I use special edition but this is not a question specific to it so I will post it here

How exactly do you trigger the bimbo curse? Body morphs is something that has conditions but its not written how to actually get the bimbo curse

There are many ways to trigger the curse:

- Sex with Daedra or Dremoras (like the Outcasts or any Dremora race NPC from other mods)

- Sex with Honey, a Bimbo on a small island on Lake Rumare

- Fix a cursed scroll (Cracked Tusk Keep maybe)

- or manually using the menu

Make sure you have the Bimbo Curse checked in the menu as well or the curse will not trigger.