21 hours ago, chevalierx said:

all news version have this issue roll back to <feb 28

23 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I dont know why morph is not working somehow even new version

IDK if you're using LE or SE, or what repack you've been using. But if you're in SE, using morphs, it could be the ESP order.

I use a custom race, and I found that if I don't have the race's ESPs before the Racemenu ESPs (i.e. Racemenu.esp, RacemenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp, etc.) then scaling stops working.

I posted more info on page 172 about how specifically to get it working in SE:

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

IDK if you're using LE or SE, or what repack you've been using. But if you're in SE, using morphs, it could be the ESP order.

I use a custom race, and I found that if I don't have the race's ESPs before the Racemenu ESPs (i.e. Racemenu.esp, RacemenuPlugin.esp, RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp, etc.) then scaling stops working.

I posted more info on page 172 about how specifically to get it working in SE:

i use se with 3ba and i use nord only most mod that change nods aka bodymoprh or nio work for me , this mod is broken even with slif , problem is script not trigger for change , and color is too fast even with 0.1 in both slider , author is lazy to fix his mods , and i try it from old version in le and it was same things all time somthing broke in mod

6 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i use se with 3ba and i use nord only most mod that change nods aka bodymoprh or nio work for me , this mod is broken even with slif , problem is script not trigger for change , and color is too fast even with 0.1 in both slider , author is lazy to fix his mods , and i try it from old version in le and it was same things all time somthing broke in mod

Sounds like your not using a custom race mod, so the only things I can think of are not building the morph files in bodyslide (the checkbox next to the "Batch Build" button) or your 3BA install didn't properly set up the morphs.

With 3BA, node scaling doesn't work at all, so the older versions (Before Feb. 28th I think) wouldn't function anyway. In SE, with an SE body, it's pretty much a requirement to use morphs.

If "All mods that change bodymorph/NiO" really aren't working for you, than the problem likely isn't hormones, but a missing requirement (ex. ticking the "Racemenu Morphs" box when installing Racemenu SE) or incomplete setup (building with morphs enabled in bodyslide is a requirement).

To trigger the script, you need to follow the instructions in the post I linked to for setup, then sleep in a bed, save, exit to the main menu, and reload the save.

6 hours ago, chevalierx said:

What comes across as laziness from your point of view is a matter of not being able to reproduce the issue from my point of view.

How can I fix something that is working fine on my end?

22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What comes across as laziness from your point of view is a matter of not being able to reproduce the issue from my point of view.

How can I fix something that is working fine on my end?

am talking for Le from first version at now

13 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

am talking for Le from first version at now

LE or SE doesn't matter.

In general, if I am slow at fixing something in my mods, it is because one of these reasons (and sometimes more than one):

- I can't reproduce the issue. Someone reports something is broken for them and it is working fine for me.

- It involves mods I don't use in my testing (SLIF or Sexlab Multiple Orgasms... I added code others have provided me and I rely on them to tell me if it works or not)

- I try several things to fix it and none of them work. The I run out of ideas.

- It is a limitation of the game engine and I don't know how to fix that (like the face and hands changing colors and the body remaining the same)

- I start fixing something, then my life or work interrupts me, sometimes for weeks, and I can't trace back where I left things off. That scenario usually introduces more bugs because of things that are half finished.

- And sometimes yes, it is laziness, because it isn't a lot of fun to try something, test and try again, and again, and again until it works. Too many tests of the same situation in game makes the game feel like a chore and eventually, gets me burnt out. That is why I make a priority now to work on finishing the quests/stories of my mods first, and fixing game mechanics issues last.

So you have my apologies if an issue remains in a mod for year. Hopefully someone will be motivated to research that one issue in depth and provide a solution I can include (some people have done that and I am very grateful for their contributions).

Speaking of SLIF..

I found that SLIF comes with an optional Hormones patch.

DO NOT USE IT.

If you did set it up, remove it or delete any script starting with SLH_ from your Skyrim/Data/scripts/source folder.

That patch included in SLIF is based on an old version of my own scripts in Hormones and will break current versions of the mod.

Recent versions of Hormones include their own SLIF compatibility functions.

I can't say for sure it is working since I am not using SLIF but at least it will not break the mod.

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Speaking of SLIF..

I found that SLIF comes with an optional Hormones patch.

DO NOT USE IT.

If you did set it up, remove it or delete any script starting with SLH_ from your Skyrim/Data/scripts/source folder.

That patch included in SLIF is based on an old version of my own scripts in Hormones and will break current versions of the mod.

Honestly, this was part of my main problem with SLIF, and why I wanted to develop a built-in Bodymorph patch for Hormones.

Those "SLIF Add-ons" haven't been updated in years, and so much has changed in that time (UUNP became BHUNP, 3BBB bodies came about, node scaling depreciated in SE, MANY mod updates) that they'll break basically newer versions of "Add-on included" mods.

Integrating scaling management into a unified framework is a great idea, but if the code and documentation (removal of depreciated addons, pointing to proper setup guides) aren't properly updated, it'll end up causing more harm than good.

The community has managed great things with SLIF through patches and the like (3BBB scaling was at one point entirely dependent on it), but the SLIF's lack of updated documentation has caused problems for newer modders from what I've seen.

@DeepBlueFrog 

I'm always use SLIF and work fine but you know I always do my fix so...

Anyway this version don't allow me disable the bimbo curse and show me errors on the logs since installed so I just did my fixes without check anything else. For that reason I don't know if also solve the morph issue so I will leave the fixed files here to see if also solve the morph issue reported by some users since one of the main fixes is about the GetPlayer function and can be the reason of more than one problem.

SexLab Hormones FIX (20210412).7z

16 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog 

Anyway this version don't allow me disable the bimbo curse and show me errors on the logs since installed so I just did my fixes without check anything else. For that reason I don't know if also solve the morph issue so I will leave the fixed files here to see if also solve the morph issue reported by some users since one of the main fixes is about the GetPlayer function and can be the reason of more than one problem.

SexLab Hormones FIX (20210412).7z 97.62 kB · 0 downloads

Once I get some time I can dedicate to debugging, I can check the morph issue.

I've noticed it's very dependent on load order. Having the Racemenu and Morph ESPs in the wrong sequence causes the Native Morph scaling to stop functioning.

Additionally, custom race ESPs need to be placed above the racemenu ESPs if the custom race is used (confirmed with a breton-based custom race I use, IDK if others like ygNord would have the same problem).

Hormones Native SLIF functions are based off of the native bodymorph code, so it wouldn't surprise me if the bug happens in both.

50 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog 

SexLab Hormones FIX (20210412).7z 97.62 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks!

I merged those changes on Github already.

Also.. the next version of Hormones will have a separate menu option to use SLIF if you have it installed.

The current mod forces the use of SLIF if detected, which can be problematic if you want Hormones to ignore SLIF for whatever reason.

12 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The current mod forces the use of SLIF if detected, which can be problematic if you want Hormones to ignore SLIF for whatever reason.

I had to disable breast changes a few days ago because they were being compressed instead of increasing in size over time. I configured a maximum size of 2.6 in Hormones, and after a certain amount of sex scenes and nights slept (in a new game) the compression became noticeable.

I went then to SLIF mcm and tried unregistering Hormones (Was the only one affecting the breast morphs atm). When I did it, the breasts returned to their normal size immediately. As far as I know, my other mods that rely on SLIF are working with no scaling issues (EC+, Fill Her Up, Hentai Pregnancy, etc - yes, I tend to play with breeding characters a lot)

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

I had to disable breast changes a few days ago because they were being compressed instead of increasing in size over time. I configured a maximum size of 2.6 in Hormones, and after a certain amount of sex scenes and nights slept (in a new game) the compression became noticeable.

I went then to SLIF mcm and tried unregistering Hormones (Was the only one affecting the breast morphs atm). When I did it, the breasts returned to their normal size immediately. As far as I know, my other mods that rely on SLIF are working with no scaling issues (EC+, Fill Her Up, Hentai Pregnancy, etc - yes, I tend to play with breeding characters a lot)

Are you using the Native SLIF support, the 3BBB json for SE, or the addon script that's provided by SLIF?

If it's option 3, check here:

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@DeepBlueFrog 

I've noticed for awhile now in your scripts that you'll write a check like this:

if !kActor || kActor == none

Could you explain the logic behind this statement.

They both evaluate to the same thing in Papyrus, do they not?

3 hours ago, Hylysi said:

I've noticed for awhile now in your scripts that you'll write a check like this:

if !kActor || kActor == none

Could you explain the logic behind this statement.

They both evaluate to the same thing in Papyrus, do they not?

I play on LE and for some reason on my Papyrus log usually get recorded errors related to [None] actors after already be checked just few lines back with just one of those conditions. Once I use both conditions in the right way, the error disappear so now I use the double check every time I see the [none] error or when I consider it advisable.

This also happens for the ObjectReference type and some Arrays but in the case of the arrays I use the:

If !arrayVar || arrayVar.Length < 1

This looks pointless but work and is not that crazy if you take in consideration that SE version still get updates and the LE was abandoned just because is too much effort fix it.

By the way I don't know if is also needed on SE

18 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Oops... forgot to mention it... I use the 3BBB json, but not the SLIF patch for Hormones.

I haven't actually tested if the older 3BBB json method is compatible with the recent version of Hormones.

There's now a file included with Hormones called bodymorph.json that's used by both the Native SLIF support and the Native Bodymorphs method.

If it continues to be a problem, then the 3BBB josn might have a conflict with the newer Native SLIF code.

If so, the choice would be to either uninstall the older Hormones 3BBB json, try to tune the jsons to behave well together, or roll back to an earlier Hormones version.

I'm playing a Seducer custom race and I'm looking for something that lowers all my character's stats if she doesn't have sex for awhile and gives her a very small buff if she has sex a certain number of times in a day. But when setting up the MCM I'm feeling totally igorant of the actual consequences, because the description doesn't go into detail on anything. A short description of every setting would have been useful. But right now these things are most unclear:

* How does the succubus sliders affect your character?

* How many times do you need to have sex at 2.0 Sex Drive compared to 1.0?

* How much arousal do NPCs get from Pheromones?

* What does the stress and mood settings do? Will your character automatically flee in combat or attack NPCs?

* Is the immunity setting a constant value that simply adds a little disease resistance or can it change? How does it change? When I set it to 0 I still have 25 resistance.

* Can you describe the Succubs Curse and its effects in more detail?

As you can see there are many uncertain settings that could have major impact on your game, and @DeepBlueFrog didn't even mention them. Is there a manual for the mod?

23 hours ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

This is because in bodymorph, the breast node is reversed, and you need to modify the json to change the breast to a negative number, such as "breasts" : -0.8

1 hour ago, Intronacious said:

I'm playing a Seducer custom race and I'm looking for something that lowers all my character's stats if she doesn't have sex for awhile and gives her a very small buff if she has sex a certain number of times in a day. But when setting up the MCM I'm feeling totally igorant of the actual consequences, because the description doesn't go into detail on anything. A short description of every setting would have been useful. But right now these things are most unclear:

* How does the succubus sliders affect your character?

* How many times do you need to have sex at 2.0 Sex Drive compared to 1.0?

* How much arousal do NPCs get from Pheromones?

* What does the stress and mood settings do? Will your character automatically flee in combat or attack NPCs?

* Is the immunity setting a constant value that simply adds a little disease resistance or can it change? How does it change? When I set it to 0 I still have 25 resistance.

* Can you describe the Succubs Curse and its effects in more detail?

As you can see there are many uncertain settings that could have major impact on your game, and @DeepBlueFrog didn't even mention them. Is there a manual for the mod?

All good questions and a reminder that I need to revisit the Succubus curse and provide clear answers for them.

Right now, the succubus curse provide these effects:

- Chance of absorbing skill points from your victim during sex

- Chance of casting a Puppetmaster spell to charm your victim into  follower (if you have my puppetmaster patch)

- Healing effect from sex

There is also a debuff spell for lack of sex but that needs to be redone.

The Succubus, Pheromone, Mood and Stress hormones are not really used at this point.

The SexDrive hormone is driving arousal but it is not balanced and leads to being aroused all the time.

I am currently focusing on fixes to Parasites and the Bimbo curse. Work on the Succubus curse will come later this year. 

I am planning to add also an optional visual change for a small succubus transformation. it won't be as elaborate as other Succubus mod but it will give you a customizable body/outfit at some point.

54 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

All good questions and a reminder that I need to revisit the Succubus curse and provide clear answers for them.

Right now, the succubus curse provide these effects:

- Chance of absorbing skill points from your victim during sex

- Chance of casting a Puppetmaster spell to charm your victim into  follower (if you have my puppetmaster patch)

- Healing effect from sex

There is also a debuff spell for lack of sex but that needs to be redone.

The Succubus, Pheromone, Mood and Stress hormones are not really used at this point.

The SexDrive hormone is driving arousal but it is not balanced and leads to being aroused all the time.

I am currently focusing on fixes to Parasites and the Bimbo curse. Work on the Succubus curse will come later this year. 

I am planning to add also an optional visual change for a small succubus transformation. it won't be as elaborate as other Succubus mod but it will give you a customizable body/outfit at some point.

Can I delete the skill points and puppetmaster effects without breaking anything? I'm only interested in the healing and stat debuff. Absorbing skill points will only make it too easy to level and is like a semi-cheat.

And also, does the Bimbo curse work well in its current state? I don't think you should add stuff that doesn't work as intended or doesn't work at all, since it will only cause confusion and dissatisfaction.

27 minutes ago, Intronacious said:

Can I delete the skill points and puppetmaster effects without breaking anything? I'm only interested in the healing and stat debuff. Absorbing skill points will only make it too easy to level and is like a semi-cheat.

And also, does the Bimbo curse work well in its current state? I don't think you should add stuff that doesn't work as intended or doesn't work at all, since it will only cause confusion and dissatisfaction.

I will make a note to allow disabling the skill points things. Right now, it cannot be turned off.

The Bimbo curse is working. I am going over some tweaks and optimization of the scripts with the help of two other people on the forum.

I am also working on adding back the missing slave tats effects.