7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

actually none of the nodes are working at all regardless of what settings i have nioverride or bodymorphs, the only thing working is the weight scale.

Make sure you updated the file for MCM too and check the menu options as they have changed.

Under Triggers especially, you should have only one node change method checked.

Try the NiNode Override method first.

The Netimmerse method is old and not reliable, and the Bodymorphs method is still experimental and requires things to be set up in a certain way with Bodyslides (plus it requires an additional json file in the SKSE folders).

Your options should look like this:

72850_20210317082622_1.png

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Make sure you updated the file for MCM too and check the menu options as they have changed.

Under Triggers especially, you should have only one node change method checked.

Try the NiNode Override method first.

The Netimmerse method is old and not reliable, and the Bodymorphs method is still experimental and requires things to be set up in a certain way with Bodyslides (plus it requires an additional json file in the SKSE folders).

Your options should look like this:

72850_20210317082622_1.png

nope still nothing and i have nioverride selected under shape change method, i even started a new save and i def made sure to replace all the files and still nothing, even after sleeping still nothing, i use SLIF but before i updated to the changes you made 9 days ago this wasn't happening and node scaling was working fine for nioverride so i think it's something you changed that broke the system for nioverride because like i said this only happened after updating before it was working perfectly fine with the 16 days ago release. whatever changes you made in scripts from the last 8 days ago must of messed something up. ?

i can't revert back either because i deleted the old SkLLmods-master zip file...

actually i will use bsaopt and extract the pex files from version 2021-02-28 to confirm my suspicion.

EDIT: @DeepBlueFrog it is the script files, i just reverted back to the ones used in latest release, and found that the node scaling was working again with nioverride enabled, i think whatever changes you made recently to SLH_fctBodyShape.pex  and   SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.pex  also perhaps SLH_QST_ConfigMenu.pex  one of these edits from 8 days ago must have broke scaling for the nioverride system.

42 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

actually i will use bsaopt and extract the pex files from version 2021-02-28 to confirm my suspicion.

EDIT: @DeepBlueFrog it is the script files, i just reverted back to the ones used in latest release, and found that the node scaling was working again with nioverride enabled, i think whatever changes you made recently to SLH_fctBodyShape.pex  and   SLH_QST_HormoneGrowth.pex  also perhaps SLH_QST_ConfigMenu.pex  one of these edits from 8 days ago must have broke scaling for the nioverride system.

My guess is that it is related to recent updates for SLIF.

I am not using SLIF, so I am flying blind here. 

With the introduction of the new Bodymorph code, I had to set priorities between methods.

If SLIF is detected, information is set to SLIF calls instead of using my own calls to Netimmerse or NiOverride.

This overrides all other methods.

I may have to temporarily add an option to use SLIF from the menu or switch back to a method local to Hormones for troubleshooting purposes.

I have no idea if I'm adding to the confusion or that I'm helping, but I do know that there is a SLIF-addon which does something for (an older version of) Hormones. If you use that, you might want to disable the Hormones setting in that.

2 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I have no idea if I'm adding to the confusion or that I'm helping, but I do know that there is a SLIF-addon which does something for (an older version of) Hormones. If you use that, you might want to disable the Hormones setting in that.

My understanding is that add-on edited something directly in Hormones own scripts and is doing more harm than good at the moment.

On 3/18/2021 at 8:42 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

My understanding is that add-on edited something directly in Hormones own scripts and is doing more harm than good at the moment.

I haven't used SLIF personally in a while, but you're right, if I remember right it overwrote SLH_fctBodyShape with it's own version.

Additionally, that addon is VERY outdated. It's from December 2018, which means, even in a best-case scenario, it's based on Hormones 2.0.x (if I recall it's hormones 2.0.7 or 2.0.8).

So for anyone trying to use SLIF and Hormones (regardless of LE or SE), they shouldn't use the old SLIF addon (the newer JSON-based one is probably fine for all but the latest Native-SLIF-Support builds).

Also, I agree with @iamwookie that just adding it as a checkbox is probably the least-bug-inducing way to go. The automatic detection also caused problems with the native SE bodymorphs earlier on.

Oh and @DeepBlueFrog I tried repacking my dev version as a BSA setup. I packed the meshes, textures, and scripts, didn't pack the SKSE folder though, that would break things.

So I can confirm that the Bodymorphs patch works fine even when packed into a BSA, provided the SKSE folder remains loose.

On that front, though, I do have some updated advice to offer people on setups and debugging the native SE Bodymorphs:

1.  The way it was created, I used the "Overwrite" version of 3BBB morphs, where CBBE 3BA overwrites the CBBE SE Morphs esp.

2.  I have my load order set up like this to get bodymorphs working: 

Spoiler

LOforMorph.png.13db9258a06e8ca918fcd061510c02cc.png

I already shared the relevant skee64.ini settings earlier. I can't guarantee this will work with every load order, but it's given me the best results so far.

UPDATE: If using a custom race mod, make sure that its esp is placed above all these ESPs, and all the Racemenu ESPs. This caused issues for me for some time where the morphs wouldn't apply on my custom race.

3.  To really get Native Bodymorphs properly working, a new game from any previous version of Hormones where SLIF, NiOverride, or Netimmerse should be used.

No, not a "Clean save" where unattached instances are removed and formlists are cleaned, a new save as in start a new character.

Any running version of SLH_fctBodyShape will not properly update if changes are already enabled (the message [Hormones] Changes enabled will appear on startup in a non-safe save).

4.  Make sure you've built with RaceMenu Morphs on in bodyslide (the little check box next to "batch build". Without this, morph scaling won't work at all.

To properly set up the MCM in a new game for Native Bodymorphs, these are the steps I use (from within the Hormones MCM):

1.   The "Triggers" submenu in the MCM should start out with options that look something like this:

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

2.  Uncheck everything on the left. Yes, everything. Then Exit the MCM to make sure they clear any previous settings.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png

3.  Re-enter the MCM, first re-check all of the options in the "Shape change triggers" section, followed by the bodymorph check in the "Shape change method" section.

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png

image.jpeg.3ecc64a6b01fc21405ccd262d3d0474e.jpeg
image.png.1d526cabdbb1732db33970cbb3aef86b.png
Question..  i just started a new game with Hormones installed, and tried sleeping to 'start' the mod/changes (1hr sleep) , i noticed my arousal is 99. (the parameters seen here are default, from character creation, race nord, sex female.. has not changed anything yet) did i do something wrong? 

i do have the following mods, (Sexlab Aroused Redux, Milk Mod Economy, FillHerUp, Sexlab Survival, SlIF)

On 3/25/2021 at 9:27 AM, ralchemilla said:

image.jpeg.3ecc64a6b01fc21405ccd262d3d0474e.jpeg

Question..  i just started a new game with Hormones installed, and tried sleeping to 'start' the mod/changes (1hr sleep) , i noticed my arousal is 99. (the parameters seen here are default, from character creation, race nord, sex female.. has not changed anything yet) did i do something wrong? 

i do have the following mods, (Sexlab Aroused Redux, Milk Mod Economy, FillHerUp, Sexlab Survival, SlIF)

Lower the Sex Drive Hormone, by a lot. 0.3 should be more than enough. As I use other mods that increase arousal, I also lowered Default Exposure Rate in Sexlab Aroused Redux. Still, my PC is aroused a lot, a lot of the time.

2 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Lower the Sex Drive Hormone, by a lot. 0.3 should be more than enough. As I use other mods that increase arousal, I also lowered Default Exposure Rate in Sexlab Aroused Redux. Still, my PC is aroused a lot, a lot of the time.

Ya I got to the point where I just made sure my character could either fuck something or get milked at an MME pump with the fuck machine option each time I slept just to deal with the insane arousal gain.

Either that or get some frigid washes from DCL on hand

One bug I seen was every time I rested it seemed to reset my hormone settings in the mcm to the racial defaults.

8 hours ago, iamwookie said:

Ya I got to the point where I just made sure my character could either fuck something or get milked at an MME pump with the fuck machine option each time I slept just to deal with the insane arousal gain.

Either that or get some frigid washes from DCL on hand

One bug I seen was every time I rested it seemed to reset my hormone settings in the mcm to the racial defaults.

well someone did make a modification of sexlab aroused redux called Sexlab Aroused eXtended but it's still an early wip and not alot of support for it by other mods because it changes the arousal code alot and there are way way more variables to mess with in the edit over the original sexlab aroused redux. But if things go smoothly we could switch from SLA to SAX, Because it will REALLY help with the arousal issues we are all experiencing because SAX is being made to make SLA much more balanced and to work around with other mods similar to SLIF to keep in this case the arousal from going out of control with alot of other options aswell.

@DeepBlueFrog Just tested the update in SE, the built-in Racemenu bodymorphs are working again!

I've yet to test if the Hormone slider settings are saved after sex (was a bug I had happen with the February versions I've been using), but the hormones MCM submenu has some different values/places, so it looks promising!

EDIT: Actually found something to bugfix, but IDK if it's even a Hormones bug.

I mod I use creates a custom race, and for some reason the custom race (despite being literally based on the Breton race with some extra magic spells) doesn't interface with Racemenu Morphs properly.

It's currently really low in my load order, I'll try moving it above CBBE and see if it fixes it.

EDIT 2: Figured it out!

If the esp for a "basic" race mod (i.e. essentially a vanilla race with custom spells and no custom body mesh), it will overwrite the "yes morphs" with "no morphs" if it's lower than CBBE Morphs in the load order.

Moved the race mod above everything except SkyUI, and the issue immediately disappeared! Update gets a thumbs up from me!

Thank you for this update. However,  in the new version,   the bimbo tumble is harder  to tigger than last version(20200228) ,  I think we need a slider in the MCM to control it. (For me, I want the bimbo tumble can trigger more frequently) Modifying the pex is a very troublesome thing.

And I don't know how the Bimbo Thoughts Delay work, I want to know  what the Bimbo Thoughts Delay will effect.

last, When are you going to repair the tattoo? 

2 hours ago, z45949355 said:

Thank you for this update. However,  in the new version,   the bimbo tumble is harder  to tigger than last version(20200228) ,  I think we need a slider in the MCM to control it. (For me, I want the bimbo tumble can trigger more frequently) Modifying the pex is a very troublesome thing.

Look for the Bimbo Clumsiness slider in the menu under Curses.

And I don't know how the Bimbo Thoughts Delay work, I want to know  what the Bimbo Thoughts Delay will effect.

Not sure what you mean by Bimbo Thoughts Delay.

Bimbo Thoughts don't affect anything. They are just random ideas popping up on the screen.

last, When are you going to repair the tattoo? 

I'm working on it at the moment. I don't know when it will be completed.