4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No. They are all controlled by the same quest.. I renamed it to 'Forcibly Changed' to be less confusing.

The scrolls will each change hormone levels to set you on the road for each curse, with a 5% chance of the full effect happening early.

I found several mistakes in the TG curse. It seems to be working along nicely in my tests at the moment. 

I also added fixes to ensure that once started, the curses will progress a little bit more every night (unless sex with a dremora scrambles your levels and sets you off course).

hey i tried the latest version on github and when i try a new game i am unable to get the morphs to work at all, i tried clicking on various thing enabling NIoveride turning on netimerse notes and clicking set default shape and reset changes and everything, and none of it is working.

nvm i didnt realize that the mod now requires you to have to sleep before any changes can be made to your character now..

i swear this wasn't the case before but now i know.

bug report:

If you become the Bimbo your values for magicka, health stamina and some skills are stored away and changed. In fact the script slh_fctpolymorph does change the reference of these values. The restore after solving the curse is incomplete, because the script does not calcualte the expierence of the skills nor does it compensate a levelup. In the end it will mess up all settings.

Have to write it, because not only DeepBlueFrog will read this and of course he did, but it is sure not his intention to mess up the game: This is truley annoying. Why do modders change reference values, when there is only a temporary effect? Why? Use a modify value but never ever change the reference. All calculations done on the reference will go to hell. So please, please, please... all modders out there: Use modify value and not set.

4 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Does anyone have a problem when you reach the final stage of Bimbo makeup still changes? Even if it says: Your makeup will no longer fade, hair makeovers are disabled etc. I have YPS. I am on SE.

All my characters makeup and hair gets locked into place and can't be removed. I have asked for a button as an option in the MCM to be able to have this set as a feature of the curse or remove it. Maybe have the bimbo debuff if she isn't wearing any makeup if the player turns off the locked makeup option. This way we can use YPS to the full extent. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

All my characters makeup and hair gets locked into place and can't be removed. I have asked for a button as an option in the MCM to be able to have this set as a feature of the curse or remove it. Maybe have the bimbo debuff if she isn't wearing any makeup if the player turns off the locked makeup option. This way we can use YPS to the full extent. 

As long as @DeepBlueFrog is cool with it, and once the SlaveTatsEventsBridge calls get put back in (they're currently not present due to some issues), I can provide a recompiled one that re-enables hair growth/styling (although the natural hair color change to blonde remains).

It's a change I do to my personal versions anyway, as the PC is just cursed, not undead (i.e. hair should still grow/change, it'll just be forever blonde).

Note to Hormones SE BodyMorph users: Today's GitHub update that added the Bodymorphs as an MCM option has broken the morph scaling.

I gave @DeepBlueFrog quick debugging notes today (when I had time) and I think it narrowed down where the bug "is", but fixing it is another matter.

Both of us are IRL busy. DBF said debugging will happen when time allows. In the mean time, I recommend back-dating to the Feb. 22nd version of Hormones for SE BodyMorph compatibility.

If anyone's download got deleted/replaced, message me and I can send along my copy of the Feb. 22nd as long as @DeepBlueFrog is cool with it.

5 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

I have an issue idk why the morph doesnt seem to workeven after I sleep tried weight none same for hair

If you are using the GitHub version, this is the issue. Save your bodymorphs.json if you've modified it, and roll back to the Feb. 22nd version.

2 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

This mod seems to work but only the breats are enlarged my butt doesnt change at all for some resason, na dthe change in skin color is a bit too extreme how do i tweak it, as i am going from being a breton to a redguard. 

For skin color change being excessive, there should be a float modifier (1.0) in the MCM. Turning this down should mute the effect.

For the scaling, it depends on what version you're using.

If you're using this mod on LE, it could be a number of things, such as NiOverride.ini not being set up correctly.

If you're using the GitHub release from today, there are issues with the scaling by morphs option. DBF will be taking a look over the weekend.

5 hours ago, w234aew said:

Note to Hormones SE BodyMorph users: Today's GitHub update that added the Bodymorphs as an MCM option has broken the morph scaling.

I gave @DeepBlueFrog quick debugging notes today (when I had time) and I think it narrowed down where the bug "is", but fixing it is another matter.

Both of us are IRL busy. DBF said debugging will happen when time allows. In the mean time, I recommend back-dating to the Feb. 22nd version of Hormones for SE BodyMorph compatibility.

If anyone's download got deleted/replaced, message me and I can send along my copy of the Feb. 22nd as long as @DeepBlueFrog is cool with it.

If you are using the GitHub version, this is the issue. Save your bodymorphs.json if you've modified it, and roll back to the Feb. 22nd version.

For skin color change being excessive, there should be a float modifier (1.0) in the MCM. Turning this down should mute the effect.

For the scaling, it depends on what version you're using.

If you're using this mod on LE, it could be a number of things, such as NiOverride.ini not being set up correctly.

If you're using the GitHub release from today, there are issues with the scaling by morphs option. DBF will be taking a look over the weekend.

Alright ill do that, I’m using a bhunp body for LE and secondly there was this other idk its the mod doing it but when ever i equip a clothes the breasts goes its totally concave, I think i broke the physics 

abt the NiOveride i did reinstall it but i habe also added more slots for tattoes is that the reason?

8 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

This mod seems to work but only the breats are enlarged my butt doesnt change at all for some resason, na dthe change in skin color is a bit too extreme how do i tweak it, as i am going from being a breton to a redguard. 

I (always) have the same issue, so I don't use the skin change anymore.

As far as the Bimbo breasts-versus-butt change, the butt increases a bit later in the process. Give it a few days and check the MCM is anything happens.

Some potential bug reports;

- I noticed that the first couple of days after the Bimbo curse kicks in, the eyes get painted 'beautifully', but somewhere around when the nailpolish starts to become a thing, the eyeshadow seems to be forgotten.

- My PC has very long hair, so I'm not 100% sure, but I think the tattoos aren't working. I do have slavetats and the bridge.

- I noticed that after the curse kicks in, the hair becomes blonde instantly, but only after a couple of days the popup claims the hair change has occured.

Sidenote; I decreased the max breast size to 2.0. This looks best for the body type I'm using. Is it possible to add a MCM slider entry for all the other bimbos?

And how are things working out, well;

My PC is now walking around with Gorr and Athar (the Solitude executioner) on her tail.. pretty butt.. and so far they're battering everything that gets in the way just fine. My PC just can just stand around and enjoy the show. And as her bow has become very, very difficult to handle, it's probably best that she has those 2 stout protectors.

The only difficulty so far is that because all the clothing is on the skimpy side, everybody is close to being 100% aroused all of the time, so it takes up to 10 times before my PC doesn't beg and/or one of the men doesn't accept. This makes trading upgrading their weapons/armour really like the most difficult task -ever-. Sigh....

(maybe a MCM slider with beg-probability next to arousal level would be a good idea?)

Anyway, I'm going to try to enter Bleakfalls Barrow next and see if my PC is capable of finishing the main quest. Fingers crossed, legs, not so much.

So I was going through the code after the SLIF morphs seemed to break with the last update in GITHUB.

I believe It's because the nodes aren't being sent to the slif events.

All SLIF is getting is slif_breast, slif_butt, etc

So assuming the value is already modified by the json file(not sure if it is being modified when going to the SLIF_inflateMax( function)

Then you just got to translate those keys you are sending into the various nodes, if the json isn't being read before hand then you need to goto the file and get the values to modify things.

I did this for myself but it might not be right still, I could be going down the wrong path but I did verify ingame with the debug statements that values were being sent for each node to SLIF

I customized things a bit for myself with the nodes and I'm running SE and using 3BBB so some nodes are named different.

The two functions I changed were SLIF_inflateMax( and SLIF_inflate(

function SLIF_inflate(Actor kActor, String sKey, float value, String NiOString)
	string JsonKey
	If sKey == "Breasts"
		JsonKey = "breasts"
	ElseIf sKey == "BreastNewSH"
		JsonKey = "breastssh"
	ElseIf sKey == "BreastGravity2"
		JsonKey = "breastgravity"
	ElseIf sKey == "BreastCleavage"
		JsonKey = "breaststogether"
	ElseIf sKey == "DoubleMelon"
		JsonKey = "doublemelon"
	ElseIf sKey == "BreastsFantasy"
		JsonKey = "breastsfantasy"
	ElseIf sKey == "NipplePerkiness"
		JsonKey = "nippleperkiness"
	ElseIf sKey == "NippleLength"
		JsonKey = "nipplelength"
	ElseIf sKey == "Belly"
		JsonKey = "belly"
	ElseIf sKey == "BigBelly"
		JsonKey = "bigbelly"
	ElseIf sKey == "Hips"
		JsonKey = "hips"
	ElseIf sKey == "HipsUpperWidth"
		JsonKey = "hipsupperwidth"
	ElseIf sKey == "WideWaistLine"
		JsonKey = "widewaistline"
	ElseIf sKey == "Butt"
		JsonKey = "butt"
	ElseIf sKey == "AppleCheeks"
		JsonKey = "applecheeks"
	ElseIf sKey == "MuscleButt"
		JsonKey = "musclebutt"
	ElseIf sKey == "Thighs"
		JsonKey = "thighs"
	EndIf

float bodyslide_scale_modifier = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue("/SLHormones/Bodymorph", JsonKey)

;debug.notification("Node is: " + skey)
	;debug.notification("Value was: " + value)
	;debug.notification("Json Modifier was: " + bodyslide_scale_modifier)

int SLIF_event = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_inflate")
	If (SLIF_event)
		ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_event, kActor)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, "Hormones")
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, sKey)
		ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_event, value*bodyslide_scale_modifier)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, NiOString)
		ModEvent.Send(SLIF_event)
	EndIf
endFunction

function SLIF_inflateMax(Actor kActor, String sKey, float value, float maximum, String NiOString)

;Convert into the Nodes
;These are customized for myself and SE

If skey == "slif_breast"
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "Breasts", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BreastNewSH", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BreastGravity2", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BreastCleavage", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "DoubleMelon", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BreastsFantasy", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "NipplePerkiness", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "NippleLength", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BreastsTogether", value, NiOString)
	ElseIf sKey == "slif_belly"
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "Belly", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BigBelly", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "HipsUpperWidth", value, NiOString)
	ElseIf sKey == "slif_butt"
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "Butt", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "BigButt", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "MuscleButt", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "Hips", value, NiOString)
		SLIF_inflate(kActor, "AppleCheeks", value, NiOString)
	EndIf
;I don't care about it setting the max as I beleive that can be controled in the SLIF MCM menu, but you would need to do the same as above for each node
SLIF_setMax(kActor, "Breasts", maximum)

endFunction

6 hours ago, iamwookie said:

So I was going through the code after the SLIF morphs seemed to break with the last update in GITHUB.

So assuming the value is already modified by the json file(not sure if it is being modified when going to the SLIF_inflateMax( function)

Then you just got to translate those keys you are sending into the various nodes, if the json isn't being read before hand then you need to goto the file and get the values to modify things.

I did this for myself but it might not be right still, I could be going down the wrong path but I did verify ingame with the debug statements that values were being sent for each node to SLIF

I customized things a bit for myself with the nodes and I'm running SE and using 3BBB so some nodes are named different.

string JsonKey
	If sKey == "Breasts"
		JsonKey = "breasts"
		JsonKey = "breastssh"
		JsonKey = "doublemelon"
		JsonKey = "nipplelength"
	ElseIf sKey == "Belly"
		JsonKey = "belly"
		JsonKey = "bigbelly"
	ElseIf sKey == "Hips"
		JsonKey = "hips"
	ElseIf sKey == "Butt"
		JsonKey = "butt"
		JsonKey = "applecheeks"
		JsonKey = "musclebutt"
	ElseIf sKey == "Thighs"
		JsonKey = "thighs"
	EndIf

float bodyslide_scale_modifier = JsonUtil.GetFloatValue("/SLHormones/Bodymorph", JsonKey)

If (SLIF_event)
	EndIf
endFunction

function SLIF_inflateMax(Actor kActor, String sKey, float value, float maximum, String NiOString)

;Convert into the Nodes

If skey == "slif_breast"
	EndIf
;I don't care about it setting the max as I beleive that can be controled in the SLIF MCM menu, but you would need to do the same as above for each node

endFunction

This is sending the morph info direct to SLIF right? They seem alright to me, although the bodymorph.json for NiO doesn't match yours, they'll have to be unified for both methods to work.

You may find that the new GitHub version helps this, the NiO bodymorph patch is now a separate option, so it should interfere less with SLIF.

10 hours ago, w234aew said:

This is sending the morph info direct to SLIF right? They seem alright to me, although the bodymorph.json for NiO doesn't match yours, they'll have to be unified for both methods to work.

You may find that the new GitHub version helps this, the NiO bodymorph patch is now a separate option, so it should interfere less with SLIF.

One of the code changes that was made was to use those SLIF functions if SLIF was installed that is why I investigated that code path.

See below, the statement was altered for if SLIF was installed to be the first path.

if (isSlifInstalled)
		SLIF_inflateMax(kActor, "slif_breast", fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, fNodeMax, SLH_KEY)

elseIf (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_BasicNetImmerseON")==1)
		NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_LEFT_BREAST, fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, false)
		NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_LEFT_BREAST, fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, true)

elseIf (isNiOInstalled && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_NiNodeOverrideON")==1) )
		XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(kActor, fctUtil.isFemale(kActor), NINODE_LEFT_BREAST, fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, SLH_KEY)
		XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(kActor, fctUtil.isFemale(kActor), NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST, fPregRightBreast * fApparelMod, SLH_KEY)

elseif (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_BodyMorphsON") == 1)
		SLHSetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST, fPregRightBreast * fApparelMod, false)
		SLHSetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST, fPregRightBreast * fApparelMod, true)	
	endIf

Also it's better to have something like SLIF handle it when you got multiple mods that might need to send morphs that way it's unified.

For example my character got drugged during a rape right after getting pregnant and ended up as a MME milkmaid, and that I have setup to use SLIF for the morphs already.

17 hours ago, iamwookie said:

string JsonKey
	If sKey == "Breasts"
		JsonKey = "breasts"
		JsonKey = "breastssh"
		JsonKey = "doublemelon"
		JsonKey = "nipplelength"
	ElseIf sKey == "Belly"
		JsonKey = "belly"
		JsonKey = "bigbelly"
	ElseIf sKey == "Hips"
		JsonKey = "hips"
	ElseIf sKey == "Butt"
		JsonKey = "butt"
		JsonKey = "applecheeks"
		JsonKey = "musclebutt"
	ElseIf sKey == "Thighs"
		JsonKey = "thighs"
	EndIf

If (SLIF_event)
	EndIf
endFunction

;Convert into the Nodes

If skey == "slif_breast"
	EndIf

endFunction

@iamwookie Two questions about these code changes:

1- Will they work if people do not have the body morphs installed? or do I need to fall back to the previous method if BodyMorphs are not checked in MCM?

2- There is also a 'SLIF_setMax()' function. Does it need to be changed?

2 hours ago, iamwookie said:

One of the code changes that was made was to use those SLIF functions if SLIF was installed that is why I investigated that code path.

See below, the statement was altered for if SLIF was installed to be the first path.

if (isSlifInstalled)
		SLIF_inflateMax(kActor, "slif_breast", fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, fNodeMax, SLH_KEY)

elseIf (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_BasicNetImmerseON")==1)
		NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_LEFT_BREAST, fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, false)
		NetImmerse.SetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_LEFT_BREAST, fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, true)

elseIf (isNiOInstalled && (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_NiNodeOverrideON")==1) )
		XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(kActor, fctUtil.isFemale(kActor), NINODE_LEFT_BREAST, fPregLeftBreast * fApparelMod, SLH_KEY)
		XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(kActor, fctUtil.isFemale(kActor), NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST, fPregRightBreast * fApparelMod, SLH_KEY)

elseif (StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none, "_SLH_BodyMorphsON") == 1)
		SLHSetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST, fPregRightBreast * fApparelMod, false)
		SLHSetNodeScale( kActor, NINODE_RIGHT_BREAST, fPregRightBreast * fApparelMod, true)	
	endIf

Also it's better to have something like SLIF handle it when you got multiple mods that might need to send morphs that way it's unified.

For example my character got drugged during a rape right after getting pregnant and ended up as a MME milkmaid, and that I have setup to use SLIF for the morphs already.

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant for the SLIF path. This GH update has SLIF as a priority option.

I disagree on it being always better for SLIF to handle it. With node scaling, certainly it is (early hormones versions had problems with out of control sizes due to multi-mod node scaling).

With morph scaling, though, I've found that NiOverride's built-in tuning options in the ini allow for bodymorphs to work together without the abstraction of SLIF.

I haven't experienced a problem with having NiO bodymorphs deal with multiple mods at once, as long as the Skee64.ini is set up correctly (I set morphs to additive, not multiplicative). Fertility Mode SE, MME SE, WeightMorphs SE, and the Hormones NiO bodymorphs get along just fine for me without it.

47 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@iamwookie Two questions about these code changes:

1- Will they work if people do not have the body morphs installed? or do I need to fall back to the previous method if BodyMorphs are not checked in MCM?

2- There is also a 'SLIF_setMax()' function. Does it need to be changed?

Right now the way your code is setup it will default to SLIF regardless of the MCM option, if you changed the IF statements that trigger it then you can check if they want morphs etc.

You just didn't have any qualifiers on the SLIF path related to the MCM options.

Yes if you want to use the setmax you would have to add statements for it similar I believe, though in MME the code doesn't call the max function so I'm not sure if it's needed.  I believe the default max is 100 for every node in SLIF.

Also as a note the node stuff is very similar to what you have along the other code path you could just copy that or build a function to handle that and call it from both.

Both code paths need the nodes and the information from the json file.  A lot of what I did was also a straight copy from the SLHSetNodeScale(, change the functions to call the SLIF functions similar to what you already had there and then just adjusted for what I wanted.

On 2/26/2021 at 1:39 PM, Wut1969 said:

Some potential bug reports;

- I noticed that the first couple of days after the Bimbo curse kicks in, the eyes get painted 'beautifully', but somewhere around when the nailpolish starts to become a thing, the eyeshadow seems to be forgotten.

I was looking at the SlaveTats MCM and I noticed that all 3 face tattoo slots have the YPSFashion lipstick100 applied. All boxes are greyed out. I guess thats why I don't see eyeshadow.

Some other tiny issues; I do see the belly button piercing but I don't see the nipple piercings nor the clitoris one. I think my PC doesn't have visible earrings either, but it's difficult to be sure because of the hair.

To be honest, I don't really like piercings, so I'm not complaining. ;)

And a totally unrelated question; I use EFF to control my herd of protectors and sometimes they're a bit slow with responding on threats. As  my PC is very slow (YPS high heels and Apropos2 penalties) running away isn't really an option. How do other people manage this? My band is now going to visit the Greybeards, so I'll have to face the spawning Cultists shortly and I have no idea how that's going to work out. 

There's an issue with the BimboAlias script's bimboDailyProgressiveTransformation function: in the "transformationDays >15" branch, you set isBimboPermanent to true, but fail to update the storage util. Which results in it trying to update/lock appearance every time. Adding the following line below "isBimboPermanent = true" should fix it:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(bimbo, "_SLH_bimboTransformLocked", isBimboPermanent as Int)

1 hour ago, Yoshiquest said:

There's an issue with the BimboAlias script's bimboDailyProgressiveTransformation function: in the "transformationDays >15" branch, you set isBimboPermanent to true, but fail to update the storage util. Which results in it trying to update/lock appearance every time. Adding the following line below "isBimboPermanent = true" should fix it:

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(bimbo, "_SLH_bimboTransformLocked", isBimboPermanent as Int)

Thanks for the update (and the post for the Sisterhood).

For this particular question, that is the purpose of the next line below isBimboPermanent=true:

fctPolymorph.bimboLockedON(bimbo)

5 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the update (and the post for the Sisterhood).

For this particular question, that is the purpose of the next line below isBimboPermanent=true:

fctPolymorph.bimboLockedON(bimbo)

Ah, I see. I was probably mistaken then, I guess.

By the way, is it possible to become a bimbo AND a succubus at the same time? I'm having a hard time figuring out if it's possible, both in the code and searching through the forums.

1 hour ago, Yoshiquest said:

By the way, is it possible to become a bimbo AND a succubus at the same time? I'm having a hard time figuring out if it's possible, both in the code and searching through the forums.

Yes.. both curses are independent from one another.

I have had several succubus bimbos in my test games.

20 hours ago, Yoshiquest said:

Honestly, playing the mod is better than looking at the code.

The succubus part is tiny though, so you might want to install your other favourites as well, if you want to go down that path.

The Bimbo curse however is working like a charm.. curse..

I would suggesting starting with a 2 handed tank on high difficulty level and starting the Companians quest around level 10 and try to avoid Dremora Outcasts up to that moment. If you start the Bimbo quest around the same time and don't cheat with the YPS high heel settings, things will become progressively more interesting. :)

A new version is up:

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Hormones 2021-02-28

Enhancements:

Looking at my list of commits to Hormones, I missed these two items in my list:

- Changed the Hunger hormone to Fertility (internal change, nothing visible to players yet)

- Changed the Book of Giggles into a scroll and added scrolls for each curse (one in Windhelm, one in Cracked Tusk keep and one in Bolli's basement in Riften).

Edit: I added them to the issues list in Github and marked them as Done for the next release notes.

Note: Treat this as an experimental update. I am only releasing it to keep up with my changes and start a new month.