5 hours ago, w234aew said:

If you're using CBBE SE, scaling won't work with the current version, it's currently node-based scaling only. CBBE SE uses morphs only, and node-based scaling won't work with it.

I've created a morph patch that's working well so far (still in testing), but it's very "duct tape and gum" code, a proper version will make it into a future Hormones update

I see, thank you for telling me, I will probably just wait for the fix and comeback to skyrim modding when its done.

Hi. Updated to the new version of hormones a few days ago. Wanted to see this option and cursed item that was added. Don't know we're there are in game if added someplace so I typed them in. Anyway I drank the potion and nothing happens like it does with interactions with honey. I got no character menu, I figured either it might kick in some point or i accedently closed the window and didn't know it. I then used the other bimbo-fication item you added, that one brought up the screen so I kept my characters male body during this test. (Mostly wanting to see what would happen) anyway everything was going as it should, I got the bimbo dialogs, the window texts, even the bimbo thoughts. When the window text came up about a boy-clit (if I read that part right) I thought at this point would be a great moment to bring up the race menu screen. I ended up with having both male and female hormones above 50 but never did they reach 90, the bimbo hormone did reach 100. After doing this for about a week on in-game time I loaded up my save before this test and went to see honey, I had no dialog with her so I spawned in a copy and I had dialog options. I went through the bimbo curse with her, had it cured but then was getting some odd text like what I was getting as a bimbo. I suspect it was more coming from aroused then hormones. Don't recall what they were of. I more then likely missed and messed something up when I tested this out, going to try and see if I can repeat this in the future. Looking forward to more cursed items and potions in the future of maybe some to boost or reduce the male, female, pharamone (Raise arousal in others). I used to run the mod naked stuff of Skyrim, in there, not always, the male NPCs would have no schlongs, they weren't missing with the hole it was more like they had size zero.. this would be a great setting for this to have. Dont ask me how they had size zero have no idea as to how it happened. It was like they had the SoS troll potion effect. Keep it up, looking forward to more stuff in the future?

Just an observation about the Field Notes on Hormones and the recipes within. There is no way to obtain honey as a ingredient other than a homestead, Haelga's House in Riften next to her bed or from Wulfgar in High Hrothgar. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Honey_(Skyrim)

This means access to the item is limited and would mean a wait of 10 days before a respawn occurs. Would it be prudent to switch it to honeycomb, which can be found in bee hives?

Is it possible to add a few more Dremora Outcasts? I use a mod that adds Dawnguards and Vigilantes in most towns and cities and they're quite good at killing the Outcasts. 

I've seen Outcasts at spawn points, but they're quite rare and never there when you need them. ;)

5 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Is it possible to add a few more Dremora Outcasts? I use a mod that adds Dawnguards and Vigilantes in most towns and cities and they're quite good at killing the Outcasts. 

I've seen Outcasts at spawn points, but they're quite rare and never there when you need them. ;)

It is a problem with them inside of dungeons as well, by the time I get to  them they are usually all dead. 

@DeepBlueFrogAlso when I transform into a bimbo the wandering bard Talsgar will become hostile towards me. 

As a teaser for those wondering how the morph patch is progressing in development, here's a current testing character (in SE).

Before the Bimbo Curse:

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png.8d2ae991ce5c97abed31bededfe6375b.png

After the Bimbo Curse:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.png.b367bf3e85a2869d0197619af81e3cac.png

For those wondering "How will this work?", it's functionally based on the MME Bodymorph patch (credit to @Ed86 for figuring this out!).

Below are some development notes to get everyone up to speed on "How it works" and what is end-configurable by the user.

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL INCORPORATION INTO THE OFFICIAL MOD RELEASE:

In the Downloadable mod file, there will be a json located in plugins/storageutildata/SLHormones/ that contains values that each correspond to each individual bodymorph that will be applied.

The patch uses each node (breasts, butt, belly) as a scaling factor for these values, with the math as follows:

FinalMorph=MorphValue*((NodeScale-1)/2).

This means that a Node scale of 1.0 (meaning 1.0 in the MCM) has no morphs applied (a morph value of 0), and a node scale of 3.0 results in the full morph value being applied.

The json number values can be changed to fit the currently-in-use bodslide preset. Just use a text editor (ex. notepad), but not before knowing the one requirement for the json values.

Hormones code required a replacement "GetNodeScale" command that effectively does this math in reverse. This means that one morph from each node's list HAS to be nonzero, or the math will break.

For ease of documentation and memory, the morphs chosen share a name with their corresponding nodes . This means the morph value for "breasts", "butt", and "belly" in the json CANNOT be set to 0.

Other than that, the values are very flexible. decimal values (ex. 0.23), zero values for morphs other than the 3 listed above, even negative values will work.

@DeepBlueFrog, since it's better suited for discussion here, and I might be able to provide a bit more detail, I'd like to re-address the TG curse weirdness that I brought up in the SLStories thread.

Some possible complications/questions/explanations to follow:

About multiple curses: I'm trying to do one consistent playthrough (or rather, not waste my time constantly restarting and talking to Farengar's boring ass), and I've already once triggered and resolved the Bimbo curse by giving a Daedra Heart to an Outcast.  It seems like (since I've done this on several different playthroughs) once one curse is applied and then removed "canonically" (not through the MCM), no other curses will "naturally" trigger.  Of course, I've only done this with Bimbo and TG - I don't have much interest in the Succubus curse.  Is this by design, or is SLHormones supposed to be able to have recurrence of curses through a continuing save file?

About the quest title and text: When I trigger a TG curse (whether through the MCM or via an Outcast), it begins the "Forcibly Blonde" quest, which is obviously oriented towards the Bimbo curse.  Additionally, it generates a message box that (I forget the precise verbiage) describes a surprised transition from male to female, even when I am playing as a starting-female character.  Is this what it's supposed to display, or is something going wrong?

About genitalia: When I get hit with the Bimbo curse (as a female), my character sprouts a big ol' dick.  Seems kinda counterproductive for someone who wants all the dudes to bang her.  Is this meant to happen?

About events after setting curses via MCM: When I use the MCM to trigger the TG curse, the "Forcibly Blonde" quest starts, and I'm given the objective to find an Outcast.  Once I do, there's no unique dialogue options to address the curse past "There is something special about you."  And that only comes up once.  From there, I can get the "You look weary, traveler" greeting and the "submit/resist" prompt once every hour, but no dialogue option to ask for help with a curse, even after selecting "resist" and trying to talk with the Outcast again.  Are there any mods known to interfere with SLHormones that might be causing this?

Y'see, so many things with this mod work (and I love it), but there are just a few small things getting in the way, and I'm not sure where they're coming from.

(BTW, would it help if I posted my load order?)

2 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

@DeepBlueFrog, since it's better suited for discussion here, and I might be able to provide a bit more detail, I'd like to re-address the TG curse weirdness that I brought up in the SLStories thread.

About multiple curses: I'm trying to do one consistent playthrough (or rather, not waste my time constantly restarting and talking to Farengar's boring ass), and I've already once triggered and resolved the Bimbo curse by giving a Daedra Heart to an Outcast.  It seems like (since I've done this on several different playthroughs) once one curse is applied and then removed "canonically" (not through the MCM), no other curses will "naturally" trigger.  Of course, I've only done this with Bimbo and TG - I don't have much interest in the Succubus curse.  Is this by design, or is SLHormones supposed to be able to have recurrence of curses through a continuing save file?

About the quest title and text: When I trigger a TG curse (whether through the MCM or via an Outcast), it begins the "Forcibly Blonde" quest, which is obviously oriented towards the Bimbo curse.  Additionally, it generates a message box that (I forget the precise verbiage) describes a surprised transition from male to female, even when I am playing as a starting-female character.  Is this what it's supposed to display, or is something going wrong?

About genitalia: When I get hit with the Bimbo curse (as a female), my character sprouts a big ol' dick.  Seems kinda counterproductive for someone who wants all the dudes to bang her.  Is this meant to happen?

About events after setting curses via MCM: When I use the MCM to trigger the TG curse, the "Forcibly Blonde" quest starts, and I'm given the objective to find an Outcast.  Once I do, there's no unique dialogue options to address the curse past "There is something special about you."  And that only comes up once.  From there, I can get the "You look weary, traveler" greeting and the "submit/resist" prompt once every hour, but no dialogue option to ask for help with a curse, even after selecting "resist" and trying to talk with the Outcast again.  Are there any mods known to interfere with SLHormones that might be causing this?

Y'see, so many things with this mod work (and I love it), but there are just a few small things getting in the way, and I'm not sure where they're coming from.

Can I also add that I have not had the TG curse hit me. It has been either the bimbo or sex change curse but never the TG one. 

2 hours ago, VenomousOuroboros said:

31 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Can I also add that I have not had the TG curse hit me. It has been either the bimbo or sex change curse but never the TG one. 

Testing the M to F TG transformation is something I am working on right now actually. Hopefully I will be able to pinpoint the issue by the next update at the end of the month.

To help with debugging and with gameplay, I changed the Book of Giggles into one of three enchanted scrolls:

- Scroll of Giggles (to nudge along the Bimbo curse) ... find it in the Bandit chief bedroom in Cracked Tusk Keep.

- Scroll of Changes (to nudge along the Transgender curse) ... find it at the top floor of the New Gnisis club in Windhelm

- Scroll of Mirrors (to nudge the Sex Change curse) ... find it in Bolli's basement in Riften

Each scroll comes with a 5% change of casting the curse before the natural development takes full effect.

72850_20210219162042_1.png

On 2/16/2021 at 11:06 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Just an observation about the Field Notes on Hormones and the recipes within. There is no way to obtain honey as a ingredient other than a homestead, Haelga's House in Riften next to her bed or from Wulfgar in High Hrothgar. https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Honey_(Skyrim)

This means access to the item is limited and would mean a wait of 10 days before a respawn occurs. Would it be prudent to switch it to honeycomb, which can be found in bee hives?

Thanks for pointing that out... I made the change to honeycomb for the next update.

My PC just changed into a Bimbo and as she already was a female, as VenomousOuroboros already observed, the popup text implies a sexchange that didn't happen.

I also noticed in the popup that it says something along the lines of 'resetting SexLab'. The literal wording seems to imply I should reset SexLab  to its initial settings, the other option is that I should reset my PC stats in the Sexlab MCM. I'm not a native speaker and this is one of those times it bites me. I can't figure out what to do.

Question 1; as my PC already was female, does this instruction still apply and if so, should I reset SexLab to its initial setting or just reset my PCs stats in SexLab?

A small issue I noticed;

My PC had been turned into a Succubus a day earlier and the hair colour didn't change. The blonde hair colour change did kick in directly however with the Bimbo curse.

I usually turn of the body colour changes because I've has issues with neck seams before and my PC always seems to turn pitch black and staying that way.

This is the 3rd time one of my  playthroughs undergoes the Bimbo transformation.

The first time there was a mismatch between my YPS and Hormones version -and- I didn't use the Bimbo race. I think I also didn't have the Slavetats bridge at the time, so the result of this was that during thay playthrough I didn't see any visual changes at all. Still, the popups, the giggles and especially the purring sound made it a very enjoyable experience.

The second time YPS and Hormones were aligned, I switched to the Bimbo race and I did have the Slavetats bridge, so the changes worked like a charm. I think the Bimbo race even allowed me using the body-colour changes, but I'm not 100% sure.

So far, so good.

As I upgraded my GPU a few months ago, I've been toying around and adding a lot more mods that change Skyrim. Among them are a lot of body improvements. Yesterday I noticed that the Bimbo race doesn't look as appealing as the default races; it looks very pixelated. So, my first reflex was to keep using the Imperial race I had been using.

Question 2a; Is it neccesary to use the Bimbo race, like for the slavetats and makeup to work properly?

Question 2b; If so, is it possible to improve the Bimbo-race body? Considering I'm not a modder, is that something I could do? Maybe by copying textures and meshes around or something? Or should I just leave it and enjoy the ride?

2 more observations;

- Before the Bimbo curse hit, my PCs body had become a little more voluptuous, but the Bimbo curse resetted those values, so my PC looks skinnier after the change

- A few days ago I wrote that there weren't enough Outscasts around. Well, after my PC turned into a Succubus and the local Vigilant had once agains killed him, Outscasts have spawning twice on the way back to Whiterun and both of them were hostile towards my PC. The first one was able to knock down (Defeat) my PC and raping her, the 2nd one she was able to kill. I can't figure out why they became hostile, it's not something I've seen before. Previously spawned Outcasts had been travelling together or fighting Vigilantes at spawn points. These were alone and very hostile.

My PC just changed into a Bimbo and as she already was a female, as VenomousOuroboros already observed, the popup text implies a sexchange that didn't happen.

I also noticed in the popup that it says something along the lines of 'resetting SexLab'. The literal wording seems to imply I should reset SexLab  to its initial settings, the other option is that I should reset my PC stats in the Sexlab MCM. I'm not a native speaker and this is one of those times it bites me. I can't figure out what to do.

Question 1; as my PC already was female, does this instruction still apply and if so, should I reset SexLab to its initial setting or just reset my PCs stats in SexLab?

A small issue I noticed;

My PC had been turned into a Succubus a day earlier and the hair colour didn't change. The blonde hair colour change did kick in directly however with the Bimbo curse.

I usually turn of the body colour changes because I've has issues with neck seams before and my PC always seems to turn pitch black and staying that way.

The SexLab comment is only if you change race or gender. And it is recommended to do if you run into issues with sexlab. 

As I upgraded my GPU a few months ago, I've been toying around and adding a lot more mods that change Skyrim. Among them are a lot of body improvements. Yesterday I noticed that the Bimbo race doesn't look as appealing as the default races; it looks very pixelated. So, my first reflex was to keep using the Imperial race I had been using.

Question 2a; Is it neccesary to use the Bimbo race, like for the slavetats and makeup to work properly?

The Bimbo race is completely optional.

Question 2b; If so, is it possible to improve the Bimbo-race body? Considering I'm not a modder, is that something I could do? Maybe by copying textures and meshes around or something? Or should I just leave it and enjoy the ride?

You can replace the files under: 

meshes\actors\character\SL_Hormones\Bimbo

The folder structure looks like this:

image.png

2 more observations;

- Before the Bimbo curse hit, my PCs body had become a little more voluptuous, but the Bimbo curse resetted those values, so my PC looks skinnier after the change

- A few days ago I wrote that there weren't enough Outscasts around. Well, after my PC turned into a Succubus and the local Vigilant had once agains killed him, Outscasts have spawning twice on the way back to Whiterun and both of them were hostile towards my PC. The first one was able to knock down (Defeat) my PC and raping her, the 2nd one she was able to kill. I can't figure out why they became hostile, it's not something I've seen before. Previously spawned Outcasts had been travelling together or fighting Vigilantes at spawn points. These were alone and very hostile.

The Outcasts are added to a few form lists. Some will be hostile and others not. 

As long as the ones in Kynesgrove and Dragons Bridge don't attack you, it is working as intended.

?

Thank you for the answers.  The outcast in Dragons Bridge did rape my PC, but didn't attack her. So everything is working as intended.

As my Imperial  PC lost most of her fighting skills but has kept her level, things will become very interesting for her. Ah well, she seems to be enjoying herself, so thats nice.

You make great mods. ?

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

?

Thank you for the answers.  The outcast in Dragons Bridge did rape my PC, but didn't attack her. So everything is working as intended.

As my Imperial  PC lost most of her fighting skills but has kept her level, things will become very interesting for her. Ah well, she seems to be enjoying herself, so thats nice.

You make great mods. ?

Thanks.

Once you become a Bimbo, you have to get used to getting followers to protect you... preferably strong Nord men or Reguards with their big, curved.. hmmm.. sword.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Once you become a Bimbo, you have to get used to getting followers to protect you... preferably strong Nord men or Reguards with their big, curved.. hmmm.. sword.

Do you happen to have any suggestions to find a fine sword wielding gentleman to get her in and out of sticky situations?

9 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

Do you happen to have any suggestions to find a fine sword wielding gentleman to get her in and out of sticky situations?

Interesting NPCs - Look for Gor in Riverwood.

He is my go to guy for Bimbos bodyguards.

From Vanilla, Farkas or Vilkas from the Companions. Both even.. that way they can share you.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Interesting NPCs - Look for Gor in Riverwood.

He is my go to guy for Bimbos bodyguards.

From Vanilla, Farkas or Vilkas from the Companions. Both even.. that way they can share you.

Gorr it is. I may pick up the puppies later. :)

Looking at the currently available beta, it looks like the Bodymorph fixes have been added to the source.

I don't know if they've been recompiled or not, but if they have, a working Bodymorph.json will be required.

I've attached a Zip of a json with the correct path. Just install like any typical mod (manual installers should merge the data folder from the zip with the main data folder. NMM/MO users, install normally).

SLHormonesBodymorphJSON.zip

1 minute ago, w234aew said:

Looking at the currently available beta, it looks like the Bodymorph fixes have been added to the source.

I don't know if they've been recompiled or not, but if they have, a working Bodymorph.json will be required.

I've attached a Zip of a json with the correct path. Just install like any typical mod (manual installers should merge the data folder from the zip with the main data folder. NMM/MO users, install normally).

SLHormonesBodymorphJSON.zip 922 B · 0 downloads

Thanks.. I forgot to include it in Github yet.

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I forgot to include it in Github yet.

No problem, I figured it was something like that.

Once I have spare time, I'll re-add the LE morphs necessary for 100% cross compatibility.

Additionally, I've continued testing, and it even works with the Falmer Growth Hormones from Parasites (i.e. Breasts get larger than just Hormones normally does, from 3.0 to 4.0).

All in all, the only thing now missing are the SlavetatsEventBridge calls, and then it'll be 100% Functional in both LE and SE.

On 2/19/2021 at 2:10 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

To help with debugging and with gameplay, I changed the Book of Giggles into one of three enchanted scrolls:

- Scroll of Giggles (to nudge along the Bimbo curse) ... find it in the Bandit chief bedroom in Cracked Tusk Keep.

- Scroll of Changes (to nudge along the Transgender curse) ... find it at the top floor of the New Gnisis club in Windhelm

- Scroll of Mirrors (to nudge the Sex Change curse) ... find it in Bolli's basement in Riften

Each scroll comes with a 5% change of casting the curse before the natural development takes full effect.

72850_20210219162042_1.png

Are each of the curses brought on on by one of these scrolls, the TG and sex change going to have their own quest names as the bimbo does ?

Anxious for the next release, possible  body-morphing ???