3 hours ago, Balgin said:

Is getting the "I need to have sex" message while actually having sex a bug? If so then it's one that's been around for a few versions now.

No, that's from Sexlab Aroused - it just plays whenever arousal ticks over a certain threshold.  Being in a sex activity guarantees all sorts of exposure factors, and Hormones plays with the results somehow, so it might just cause that to happen.

1 hour ago, Saviorsrd said:

No, that's from Sexlab Aroused - it just plays whenever arousal ticks over a certain threshold.  Being in a sex activity guarantees all sorts of exposure factors, and Hormones plays with the results somehow, so it might just cause that to happen.

Fair enough. I'd pretty much assumed as much but the recent horse posts got me wondering.

10 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Never seen that message pop up during sex though...

Only when arousal goes up high have i ever seen it, it just adds the lovers desire spell.

I've got a somewhat strange question: Does SL Hormones interfere with SLIF working correctly? Does it overwrite changes made by SLIF? My char's body cannot be changed by other mods using SLIF anymore (MME for example), whereas SL Hormones works perfectly fine, both gradually over time and via the debug menu.

(I have one other mod I suspect could be the culprit, but I didn't have the chance to test yet, limited time, blahblah.)

On 11/10/2019 at 2:26 AM, kapibar said:

Intresting bug in SL Hormones.

I disabled all the body changes and everything works fine until it doesn't. At some point sex triggers severe breasts deflation (and I do mean severe - the boobs are shrinking almost to zero, flat chest). I encountered this problem earlier (which lead me to uninstalling Hormones), I was hoping this was solved in newest version, but it seems I was wrong.

Usually the deflation is preceded by information about rush of milk (which is strange since I don't use pregnancy mods or MME).

Any ideas on how to solve this issue? Flat chest murders all the fun.

Any ideas? At this point I'm 100% positive that it has something to do with succubus curse/PSQ.

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

Any ideas? At this point I'm 100% positive that it has something to do with succubus curse/PSQ.

You said before you don't use SexLab Stories? Are you using Estrus Chaurus by any chance? I've had this issue myself in the past, but never when I wasn't using those mods, though I haven't played around too much with PSQ (or the succubus curse in Hormones, for that matter). 

@DeepBlueFrog
I think something is very wrong with SexDrive Hormone.

I don't know how it's values getting calculated, but I have nulled PC's SL Diary (SexLab statistics), reseted all SLAX's rates, all SLIF data, made a clean re-installation of SL Hormones...
But when I go to sleep for a 1 hour (cause I'm playing with "Only save when resting" mod), my Arousal instantly becomes 100. Even when I'm absolutely alone in a cell.
Only nullification of a SexDrive modiffier (from 1.5 to 0) stops this weirdness.

Can you please look into it? Or at least explain how this particular hormone's value is being calculated? Or will it affect something in core mods (like SLAX) if I leave it disabled?

P.s.: Arousal level is not becoming 100 if I don't go to sleep, but just staying still for the same 1 hour with the same default 1.5 SexDrive modifier.

6 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

@DeepBlueFrog

I don't know how it's values getting calculated, but I have nulled PC's SL Diary (SexLab statistics), reseted all SLAX's rates, all SLIF data, made a clean re-installation of SL Hormones...
But when I go to sleep for a 1 hour (cause I'm playing with "Only save when resting" mod), my Arousal instantly becomes 100. Even when I'm absolutely alone in a cell.
Only nullification of a SexDrive modiffier (from 1.5 to 0) stops this weirdness.

Can you please look into it? Or at least explain how this particular hormone's value is being calculated? Or will it affect something in core mods (like SLAX) if I leave it disabled?

P.s.: Arousal level is not becoming 100 if I don't go to sleep, but just staying still for the same 1 hour with the same default 1.5 SexDrive modifier.

yes same thing i'm pretty sure this is not intended ? 

17 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Obviously only Deep Blue Frog can say for sure whether this is intended, but I think I found the script dealing with the SexDrive hormone while looking for something else, and this appears to be working, if not intended, then at least as written.  Sex Drive hormone basically controls your character's desire for sex, which is represented as arousal.  It's only checked on a node update, which by default only happens once when you sleep.  Basically, if the hormone is pretty high, your character is guaranteed to have extremely naughty dreams and wake up horny.  It wasn't really programmed with the idea that a character would need frequent, short naps in mind.  Nor was the rest of the mod, actually.  I would personally consider this  a soft incompatibility until 'update on timer' is returned to full functionality - the game will work, but the mod will not function as intended.

And now for my results with the Bimbo Hormone testing - it appears to work the same as before while the character is cursed.  But if you're trying to brainwash your poor girl (or boy), the mod, well...the majority of the bimbo hormone growth comes from a 'bonus' checking whether the character is a bimbo, and then multiplying a presumed very small number against the type of sex.   I think.  The relevant bit is in the spoiler box below.

Spoiler

If (isBimbo)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 0.5 * (actors.Length as Float))
; Bonus for type of sex
If (bOral)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 1.0)
endIf
If (bAnal)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 2.0)
endIf
If (bVaginal)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 0.5)
endIf

Not sure how to fix it, but without it it's basically impossible to get bimbified without magical influence as of now. 

(Also, a feature request - maybe reset bimbo hormone to zero along with metabolism when the curse goes off if it isn't already?  Just so you'll get some third-person thoughts and maybe not be in immediate danger of the curse taking over?)

10 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

And now for my results with the Bimbo Hormone testing - it appears to work the same as before while the character is cursed.  But if you're trying to brainwash your poor girl (or boy), the mod, well...the majority of the bimbo hormone growth comes from a 'bonus' checking whether the character is a bimbo, and then multiplying a presumed very small number against the type of sex.   I think.  The relevant bit is in the spoiler box below.

Hide contents

If (isBimbo)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 0.5 * (actors.Length as Float))
; Bonus for type of sex
If (bOral)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 1.0)
endIf
If (bAnal)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 2.0)
endIf
If (bVaginal)
fctHormones.modHormoneLevel(PlayerActor, "Bimbo", 0.5)
endIf

Not sure how to fix it, but without it it's basically impossible to get bimbified without magical influence as of now. 

(Also, a feature request - maybe reset bimbo hormone to zero along with metabolism when the curse goes off if it isn't already?  Just so you'll get some third-person thoughts and maybe not be in immediate danger of the curse taking over?)

Yeah, pretty sure the only practical way of acquiring the bimbo curse is through, ahem, "interaction" with Outcasts or Honey, same as it was before. The only real difference is that now the curse is gradual, rather than an "all-or-nothing" approach. Personally, I kind of like the previous implementation of the curse, where the days following represent the gradual transformation into a "proper" bimbo. As it is now, it requires an even more dedicated approach to become cursed. 

And another issue I want to highlight:
SL Hormones still does not properly manages SLSO events for me. Tested with SLAX and without known community patch, cause it was mentioned that the mod now has it's own patch.
Mod kinda counts orgasms and acts as a numbers in stats window (I think it's just SLAX-driven), but not properly applies them as a body changes.
I have totally fulfilled my girl's milestone for losing weight and growing breasts, but the effect was actually negative, like she was sitting in chastity for a day. Tested multiple times with the same result. And system always prints "You feel more focused".

Can you guys give me a feedback on this, please? Cause maybe it's just mine particular build or something.

P.s.: Also, I've noticed that in last version of the mod the green-smoke-body-update now happens not only near midnight (1 time a day), but every time I'm going to sleep, even if it is only a 1 hour nap.

1 hour ago, Black Justicar said:

P.s.: Also, I've noticed that in last version of the mod the green-smoke-body-update now happens not only near midnight (1 time a day), but every time I'm going to sleep, even if it is only a 1 hour nap.

Yep.  Every time you sleep, all your counts soft-reset even though a day hasn't passed yet and you're starting on your numbers from scratch.  The status window is sorta broken in this regard.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

Yeah, pretty sure the only practical way of acquiring the bimbo curse is through, ahem, "interaction" with Outcasts or Honey, same as it was before. The only real difference is that now the curse is gradual, rather than an "all-or-nothing" approach. Personally, I kind of like the previous implementation of the curse, where the days following represent the gradual transformation into a "proper" bimbo. As it is now, it requires an even more dedicated approach to become cursed. 

Yeah.  I think this may be a "missing feature" - DBF has said he's planning to add some Bimbofying NPCs over in Mind Control, and the plan might be that you have to run into them before the Bimbo Hormone can grow outside the curse proper.  But since they don't exist yet, the current behavior is technically 'no change' except sometimes the curse doesn't work.

Although once the curse fires, it does still behave almost exactly as it did when the Bimbo Hormone was added to begin with except that it starts out super high so that, once the curse runs its' course in about two weeks you're a blonde airhead for life instead of being able to linger on with some hope.  Just hard-draining the Bimbo Hormone is a kludge to get back to that behavior while still being able to move forward on planned expansions to curse acquisition.  Does that make sense? 

21 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

Yeah.  I think this may be a "missing feature" - DBF has said he's planning to add some Bimbofying NPCs over in Mind Control, and the plan might be that you have to run into them before the Bimbo Hormone can grow outside the curse proper.  But since they don't exist yet, the current behavior is technically 'no change' except sometimes the curse doesn't work.

Although once the curse fires, it does still behave almost exactly as it did when the Bimbo Hormone was added to begin with except that it starts out super high so that, once the curse runs its' course in about two weeks you're a blonde airhead for life instead of being able to linger on with some hope.  Just hard-draining the Bimbo Hormone is a kludge to get back to that behavior while still being able to move forward on planned expansions to curse acquisition.  Does that make sense? 

If that's the plan, I feel like that's a critical feature that should be implemented as part of this mod. If having contracted the bimbo curse influences things in Mind Control, that's great, but I feel like the means of actually being cursed and bimbo progression should be part of the mod it originates from. Why should a separate mod be required in order to effectively receive the bimbo curse?

And yeah, I've noticed that once the curse triggers, the bimbo hormone increases via sex the way it used to. It seems like the latest update took the progression of the curse and sort of tried to make it into a separate thing before the curse proper triggers. It's an interesting idea, but I feel like the current implementation requires even more commitment and possible break from roleplay in order to make it work - accidentally stumbling upon Honey or a Dremora and being cursed makes sense, but now you need to actively seek them out before the bimbo hormone depletes. 

I feel like the previous implementation of the curse actually made more sense, and seemed more in line with daedric curses like lycanthropy or vampirism. When you initially contract your "condition," you have a few days of progressively worsening symptoms, and shortly thereafter the curse takes hold with very esoteric ways of actually curing it. I also agree that it heightens the tension when you start off with a low hormone level, and you know that every sex act ups your chance of the curse becoming irreversible at the two week point. At this point, I think I may just stick with the May version of the mod and keep an eye on how things progress. 

2 hours ago, Sgt. Jenkins said:

If that's the plan, I feel like that's a critical feature that should be implemented as part of this mod. If having contracted the bimbo curse influences things in Mind Control, that's great, but I feel like the means of actually being cursed and bimbo progression should be part of the mod it originates from. Why should a separate mod be required in order to effectively receive the bimbo curse?

I guess it's a matter of perspective?  I mean, mysterious wizards that roam around Skyrim hypnotizing girls, boys, and various assorted nonbinaries into mindless, horny bimbos sounds more like it belongs in a mod dedicated to mind control fetish than the Daedric curses Hormones deals with.  So the MC fetish stuff goes into that mod, and if you have Hormones installed too the MC festishists get a bonus.  There's probably also room for a "Bimbo Collar" in SD+, to the same effect, and maybe also something in Stories.  Meanwhile, Hormones retains the standalone curses (and is enriched by having mods with more robust support for the Succubus curse.) 

But for that to work it requires a lot of groundwork in Hormones.  So he implemented the underlying system while he was doing the general rework for other purposes, since it would be a pain in the butt to have to do the rework twice.

EDIT:  BTW, DeepBlueFrog, I feel like I'm putting a lot of words in your mouth over the last few days.  If I'm getting anything wrong, please feel free to tell me and tell me off.  ^_^;  I can only guess based on reading the code and I'm not very good at that.

thought id share a before and after on my pc A Little story to go along with what is happening to try and help paint a better picture. Some of the shape differences i did myself with racemenu.  Feel free to comment :)

This an an older run that i might return to but i am experimenting with SLSO and Sexlab Survival atm. and i cheated and forced the bimbo tf but thats because i wanted my pc to start with low bimbo hormones and gain them over time instead from being cursed.

Spoiler

Our hero was born in to a poor family, A mistreated Wife as a result he had harbored some of his Fathers ill will towards woman, Finding himself in a prison due to attempted rape, he was eventually let out but was exiled from the "insert name" town he grew up in, with no place to go to he resorted to a life of crime becoming a bandit and pillaging villages, Stealing, and killing, it wasn't until one fateful moment when his bandit had decided to infiltrate a certain imperial base highly guarded and difficult to get in, the outcome was predictable as the bandits were no match for the heavily guarded fortress, Somehow though our Hero and some bandits managed to sneak into the back of the fort due to a certain cave, sure it was a risky decision on their part due to there being potential danger such as frost trolls but the risk was worth it seems as they had successfully made it into the outer wall of the fortress just over the first main gates.  Realizing that most of their men were either killed captured and the fact they were now surrounded by many imperials on each side they had no choice but to run into the only door which led to a kitchen, Unfortunately they were spotted, trying to enter and all of them died except for one, One of the woman soldiers who were leading the men decided to go in alone knowing there was only one bandit left alive, Trying to not make a sound our Hero was hiding just below some barrels when he thought the coast was clear he tried to make a break for it only for... The woman soldier to point her sword towards his neck just as he was on his knees, falling back and hitting his head on a barrel he was at her mercy and braced for the worst, Except the woman didn't attack, instead she either due to boredom or perhaps sympathy decided to spare our future Hero, Simply telling him to "get out run and don't look back i will inform my men to not attack you can either trust me or die here". With no other options Our hero decided to trust her words, This encounter had seemed to soften his soul towards woman not seeing them as weaklings, Remembering she was an imperial soldier deciding to escape the life of crime and starting new, under a new identity and a new leaf had focused his effort to become a better person.. Here is where our backstory ends and our story begins.

Swearing loyalty to the jarl of Whiterun. The Hero of this story also Dragonborn had just discovered that he had the gift that could slay the evil dragon known as Alduin.

20191017211510_1.jpg.df19bf8238ec7f4f59ea34a9eb354be5.jpg

After encountering one of so called outcast the hero found himself much more horny then usual, Retrieving the claw back from bleak falls Barrow, to show gratitude Carnilla decided to give him a just deserves but was it just the oddly high pheromones that hero was unknowingly exerting?

20191027004141_1.jpg.67be8f21d1e5a0d9c873224c216ea517.jpg

Hero made their way back to Whiterun and was strangely overly tired that evening so they decided to rent a room an the Bannered Mare, It didn't take long for Hero to fall asleep into a pleasant dream, However hero woke up in horror to find out they were suddenly a Woman? Hero knew noone would believe such a crazy story and mark Hero off as simply a nutcase or trying to get attention, Either way Hero had to ponder on what to do now, They though back to that strange encounter with the weird looking elves, atleast Hero thought they were an elf? For some reason a gut feeling told Hero that they somehow had something to do with this, But hero doesn't remember anything from after meeting that strange group of elves? everything afterwards was blank...

20191028042851_1.jpg.06599c677ab8af95465a3252be3b8862.jpg

Not giving up on her quest this Hero would continue on eventually finding herself in another Draugr filled old ancient dungeon, She fought her way past all threats as she wasn't going to let her insecurity about her new body get between her goal of Dragonborn!

20191029004127_1.jpg.ebbe488de9bd0a4bc53f8d9196ae5834.jpg

Unfortunately the Drauger turned out far to much for this eager Dragonborn and she found herself at the mercy of the vile creatures, For some strange reason she couldn't bring herself to fight back.

20191029010632_1.jpg.44b0b80f0c6fd0a005ec308107ebfd13.jpg 

The Hero decided that it was not worth making these mistakes as it seemed her mind was betraying her, And she searched far and wide for a faithful companion that she could rely on helping her eventually meeting Eric the Slayer who wanted to get away from the farm life, Agreeing to join the Hero in her noble cause, They fought their way through many more crypt but Eric was getting a little bothered all this while..

20191029172314_1.jpg.75d90f6dc8e69343fb316efe32695237.jpg

Eventually the Hero was able to find the said weird looking elves as she called them, and demanded answers, unfortunately they were not willing to comply and she let her anger get the better of her and killed her last chance at figuring what happened to her.

20191101222327_1.jpg.f0c409a4a343198753bdd0263bd8bde4.jpg

A day had pass and The Hero noticed some other unwanted changes had begun to develop, She wanted to freak out but felt strangely aroused and lost control of her actions, once she was back to her senses she realized her hair wasn't the same brown color it always been and had somehow magically turned a golden blonde during her sleep.. Not only that but her skin had now taken on a much more Tan like color then before and strangest of all was she had a full set of makeup on, As she was looking at herself in the mirror she found herself fingering her pussy unintentionally realizing what she was doing she quickly stopped, what if someone had walked in like Eric? She had no time to focus on herself she had a job to do as Dragonborn, Infiltrate the Thalmor Embassy. the fact she couldn't bring Eric bothered her as she found herself on the verge of defeat in a Draugr gangbang the last time she traveled alone, But despite this she still made quick work of the Thalmor guards in the area, Despite the urge to touch herself.

20191111195338_1.jpg.8ab44a1f3804f6955985489afac21d10.jpg

20191111200006_1.jpg.88a4ef22e5c36a6b90981250e5fe80b2.jpg

The changes continued to occur eventually making the Hero almost unrecognizable from when she was first transformed into a Woman, She found herself almost constantly horny and on the verge of orgasming right in public, Eric was getting sick of this behavior but decided to stay with her as he knew he could easily do whatever he damn well pleased with her with the slut that she had become, Many people were shocked from when they last saw her because of her sudden change in not only appearance but personality, From her breast that were just an average size had become the size of a dick sucking wench, Her petite little ass to a firm bubble butt that would make even the most sluttiest woman jealous. Her lips that had seemingly inflated for the sole purpose of serving some horny hunks cock had balloon since then, Her nails hardly suitable for any warrior to handle a weapon, Her hair blonde flowing hair that magically got longer each day How the hell can this bimbo airqueen defeat Alduin? the land of Tamerel felt doomed at this point now that the Dragonborn was turned into a airhead Bimbo slut.

20191117190118_1.jpg.997cfee99ac64c73f83e1ee6a625fd24.jpg

20191117190851_1.jpg.1b4d22a6b824a6c374e0bd62e5bb11a6.jpg

With the transformation seemingly finally completed the changes had ceased to stop, Eric had by this point basically became her owner rather then her Follower and would often purposely get her into situations where she would fall victim to enemies, only to watch in excited all while stroking his cock, But he still felt obligated to keep this dirty tramp on her goal to defeat Alduin, Eventually Eric came to a conclusion on how to make her still useful as a "fighter" His brilliant idea was to basically stay back let her do her thing and because of her seemingly endless lust and energy, she would defeat any foe basically  by sexing the enemy to death.  Sure Eric knew this was wrong but at this point who would blame him? That is all the slut was useful for now anyways..

20191122233642_1.jpg.912c4c9dc07b9f274e17baea235cff15.jpg

20191122234317_1.jpg.22789a78b05631d330adbde5a7364d4f.jpg

20191122234338_1.jpg.2144352949368c606aaf72d33342f237.jpg

At the same time Eric would turn her to prostitution during trips to towns making money along the side.

Bimbo giving her client a time of his life.

20191123001230_1.jpg.3d4687967abbaf98fd14c8323c4c2ff6.jpg

Eric unable to bear witness to all the lucky men getting the day of their entire life decided to put matters into his own hands, knowing that she wouldn't be able to resist even if she tried he decided to force her into pleasuring him, Filling her ass with cum over and over again, unable to stop Eric was a little worried, was she somehow doing this? that wasn't natural but so was her transformation so Eric saw it as a plus in his books. 

Eric turning Bimbo Slut into a cum dumpster.

20191123012758_1.jpg.c1a7afde63300a621c1ced8c727e10cb.jpg

And with that brings the end  of this little story i always wanted to do something like this, maybe i will make a much better one and post it over to blogs as a full story? anyways thank you for reading if you did, and let me know if you enjoyed my snapshots ?

20191123185013_1.jpg.f7f7236595cbf6948ee6e596abd518e1.jpg

20191120192852_1.jpg.d8d29a744d9b2625cd34afb271f4fbf1.jpg

4 hours ago, tanner_6984 said:

I remember reading about a mind control component to this mod, was it ever put in?

it was teased about i think DeepBlueFrog expressed the idea of your character getting mind controled by men as another way of becoming a bimbo. I am almost certain i saw a post here that DeepBlueFrog wanted to do that to expand the different ways of becoming cursed.