Yeah the timeing for the thoughts is whats broken imo, it takes easily around over 5 hours for the comment throttle to tick to 100. i manually set the thought counter in save cleaner to 100 and i got one thought then it resets. Maybe that was the problem the whole time and not the fact it wasn't working it just took so long. hours in game.

I know you probably just over sighted this and didn't mean for the cooldown to take so long.  ?

Atleast that issue is solved..  

I really think it would be a good idea to hook thoughts to arousal, 0 to 100, Chance increasing the more aroused you are.

7 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Yeah the timeing for the thoughts is whats broken imo, it takes easily around over 5 hours for the comment throttle to tick to 100. i manually set the thought counter in save cleaner to 100 and i got one thought then it resets. Maybe that was the problem the whole time and not the fact it wasn't working it just took so long. hours in game.

I know you probably just over sighted this and didn't mean for the cooldown to take so long.  ?

Atleast that issue is solved..  

I really think it would be a good idea to hook thoughts to arousal, 0 to 100, Chance increasing the more aroused you are.

Two questions:

1- How much Bimbo hormones do you have in your save game?

2- Which comment throttle are you editing exactly?

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Two questions:

1- How much Bimbo hormones do you have in your save game?

2- Which comment throttle are you editing exactly?

i got like 99 in my game, it doesn't seem to matter how much is there though, 

The ones from the fctutil.pex script, i just know it takes a very long time for it to reach 100 regardless. 

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

i got like 99 in my game, it doesn't seem to matter how much is there though, 

The ones from the fctutil.pex script, i just know it takes a very long time for it to reach 100 regardless. 

Is your character wearing a gag or plugs?

48 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is your character wearing a gag or plugs?

no no gag or plug.

I purposely set my arousal high and noticed the comment throttle goes up around 7 or 8 every in game hour, sleeping doesn't count it seems, obviously this would mean the thoughts would take for ever to trigger. My understanding is the bimbo hormones or sexdrive should be affecting how quickly the comment throttle goes up but it doesn't seem to actually do that. 

Ok maybe 7 or 8 is a bit exaggerated but it still takes quite awhile to trigger.

For the time being i am just going to use the older script as the frequency they tick is much higher and i am trying to rp by doing whatever the thoughts tell my character.

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

no no gag or plug.

I purposely set my arousal high and noticed the comment throttle goes up around 7 or 8 every in game hour, sleeping doesn't count it seems, obviously this would mean the thoughts would take for ever to trigger. My understanding is the bimbo hormones or sexdrive should be affecting how quickly the comment throttle goes up but it doesn't seem to actually do that. 

Ok maybe 7 or 8 is a bit exaggerated but it still takes quite awhile to trigger.

For the time being i am just going to use the older script as the frequency they tick is much higher and i am trying to rp by doing whatever the thoughts tell my character.

That points me in the right direction actually.

'slow to trigger' is a whole lot more helpful than 'doesn't work' :)

I am looking into how they trigger and how the throttle counter is working. It should update a lot faster than a couple of ticks every hour. I will try to link it to the comment frequency setting in the menu. Or maybe I will give it its own slider... we will see.

About the color change, I am making two updates - I will restore color change after sex and on cell change, and I will make it linked to the base color value in the menu. 

In my investigation, I found that base color menu setting was ignored by the game completely (typo in a storageUtil variable on my part). That was the intent of that menu option anyway - allow you to set a default color that would match your racial preference and base all color changes off that one.

That means you may have to set the value to something else when you upgrade as it will probably not match your racial preference.

1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

For some reason, Skyrim SE won't load when I have Hormones in my load order. When I take it out, no problem, but this is the first time I've experienced this with this mod. Anyone else run into this? 

Hormones is not compatible with SE yet.

See my mod conversions thread for details and conversion files:

On 11/17/2019 at 4:22 PM, LinksSword said:

no no gag or plug.

Hey @LinksSword - I updated Github with fixes to the skin color change and the bimbo thoughts frequency.

I am still testing things, especially for color changes, I thought you might want to try it out as well.

Edit:

Color changes are still broken but Bimbo Thoughts seem to be working better.

Look in the menu for a new slider to add a delay to the bimbo thoughts frequency.

Set to to 1 if you want them accelerated.

They should happen faster if:

- new slider is set to a low delay

- arousal is high

- not wearing a plug or gag

13 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hey @LinksSword - I updated Github with fixes to the skin color change and the bimbo thoughts frequency.

I am still testing things, especially for color changes, I thought you might want to try it out as well.

Edit:

Color changes are still broken but Bimbo Thoughts seem to be working better.

Look in the menu for a new slider to add a delay to the bimbo thoughts frequency.

Set to to 1 if you want them accelerated.

They should happen faster if:

- new slider is set to a low delay

- arousal is high

- not wearing a plug or gag

I am also using Sexlab Aroused EXtended if that matters any. 

40 minutes ago, Saviorsrd said:

It does in that SLAX treats arousal differently.  Faster decay and slower to build.

doesn't it depend on what you are wearing aswell? the only reason i switched to SLAX was because it detects all kinds of armors. with separate options to define them. Bikini, Sexy, Naked those keywords.

So it takes about 40 to 45 seconds with comment throttle set to lowest hormones at 50, But Arousal doesn't actually seem to impact the thoughts at all?

i did notice in save cleaner i always have this,  Int iOrigSLAExposureRank = -3  i dont think that matters.

it must be detecting SLA otherwise the bimbo beg wouldn't be functioning. 

But maybe the arousal factor doesn't kick in until you are a full bimbo?

I am going to try a setting of 5 and see what happens as i play if the thoughts increase more over time.

Arousal would be detected outside of bimbo mode. I will double check that.

The update loop checks in every 10 sec or so. The delay is a counter of pings. Once the counter is reached, the mod does a random roll against arousal and bimbo hormone. So 45s sounds about right.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The update loop checks in every 10 sec or so. The delay is a counter of pings. Once the counter is reached, the mod does a random roll against arousal and bimbo hormone. So 45s sounds about right.

on the lowest comment throttle setting? i have it set to 1 it is usually 35 to 45 secs give or take. 

Arousal def works because my character exposure at 0 is minimum and the mod boosts that to 45 arousal level. They are almost horny all the time such is the life of a bimbo.

Quick question: what variable affect the metabolism hormone? I've got one character where metabolism builds to sufficient levels to trigger a transformation every night...and another character where metabolism has been sitting at under 50 for several days. While I do like the idea of a gradual buildup to the bimbo transformation, keeping track of all the different hormones, what the do, and what affects them is a task unto itself. 

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

So if it is set to this setting it won't go any lower due to arousal or bimbo hormones? only if i had the setting higher? 

20191120014558_1.jpg

8 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So if it is set to this setting it won't go any lower due to arousal or bimbo hormones? only if i had the setting higher? 

20191120014558_1.jpg

That is correct.

Even if I lower the delay to 0 cycles, it will still take 10 seconds between cycles, plus whatever random chance you get from your arousal and bimbo hormone.

I will check if arousal is properly used by the bimbo thoughts... but beyond that, there isn't much I can do.

Reducing the frequency of cycles to 5 seconds or less will increase the chances of dumped stacks and an unstable game.

What I could do though is to add a checkbox in the menu to skip the random check and force bimbo thoughts at the end of each cycle.

21 hours ago, LinksSword said:

doesn't it depend on what you are wearing aswell? the only reason i switched to SLAX was because it detects all kinds of armors. with separate options to define them. Bikini, Sexy, Naked those keywords.

Not from what I said - it does add some more detection parameters for exposure, but exposure itself causes much less arousal to build, and it wipes it out after one sex act (although being in sex tends to build it back up pretty fast.)   The author's explicitly trying to prevent the weird situation where, without something specifically setting arousal high (like a drug, sex toys, or a curse), people don't just suddenly turn into sex-crazed lunatics.

Which is gonna play havoc since Hormones is balanced around the older SLA's behavior where seeing a girl in a bikini could get every guy ready for a public orgy and screw the guards (literally, if they swing both ways) in about an in-game hour.

At least presumably.  Add this to the list of things to test.  At worst, there may need to be a way for SLAX to signal it's being used over SLA so mods can switch their own behavior.

i dont know if this is a thing but, will the mod as it is now actually detect if you are wearing makeup or if you are wearing armor and use thought messages that make sense? not that it would matter to me much, It may been coincidence but i got the message "why am i wearing heavy armor?" as i was wearing heavy armor.

Also are you eventually going to make it so a bimbofied character has a chance to forget spells? 

just thought i'd let you know but horse mounting bimbo thoughts do not trigger instead it uses sexlab specific thoughts? 

This has been an issue for quite a few updates now. i remember it used to work flawlessly at some point,

Color work much better now since that update on github, I think i found a ok balance with 8.0 set as the bimbo thought counter in the mcm. But i was wondering what settings others had their's set too? 

17 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

just thought i'd let you know but horse mounting bimbo thoughts do not trigger instead it uses sexlab specific thoughts? 

This has been an issue for quite a few updates now. i remember it used to work flawlessly at some point,

Color work much better now since that update on github, I think i found a ok balance with 8.0 set as the bimbo thought counter in the mcm. But i was wondering what settings others had their's set too? 

Color is working for you? It looks totally broken for me and my current focus for troubleshooting. The alpha value especially.

I looked a few times at the horse thing and as far as I can tell, bimbo thoughts should work on a horse. It is even the very first condition checked to be sure.

The sexlab/arousal thoughts are independent from the main bimbo thoughts system.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Color is working for you? It looks totally broken for me and my current focus for troubleshooting. The alpha value especially.

I looked a few times at the horse thing and as far as I can tell, bimbo thoughts should work on a horse. It is even the very first condition checked to be sure.

The sexlab/arousal thoughts are independent from the main bimbo thoughts system.

seemed to, i reset my characters skin color in the mcm, set the color of red to purple and i did get a different hue after awhile.

But yeah idk horse causes the sexlab thoughts to pop up which makes no sense and i'm out of ideas. maybe you can try riding a horse on your end and seeing if it works for you? 

Really can't think of anything, i have no mods that alter mounting creatures, i only have a first person mod and i always had it even when the thoughts did work.

here is my papyrus log, the only thing related to mounting i could fine was this line even though i was never performing any sex in this gameplay i did and was only riding a horse.. : [11/20/2019 - 11:10:07PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(The Hero Bimbo) -- FALSE -- They are currently mounted.

20191120231053_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log