37 minutes ago, Snowmoon said:

Here's the hormone levels of my character. I'm playing a female character. A wiki would be really helpful :)

Per earlier in the thread, Metabolism is the problem.  It functions as a battery/timer, building up until there's enough to fuel the change.  Sleep when it's over 90, that should cause something to happen.

Here is a breakdown of the transformations.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Hormones:-Transformations-and-curses

In the process of writing this, I found a bug in the TG transformation as a female - the weight loss step is missing and the transformation will likely not happen unless you lose the weight another way. I will fix that in the next release or as a quick patch if I get to it.

I haven't downloaded the newest update yet. Is the manual option to activate the curses from the MCM menu still available? I usually just roleplay scenarios where the curse makes sense to take place, and I've never bothered much with the hormonal aspect of the mod, or the weight change. 

Also, when it says Force use of YPS make up color for bimbo (lipstick and eye shadow only) in the update notes, what does that mean, exactly? Does the bimbo curse use the colour of makeup currently equipped when applying the curse? Or is it different in some other way from previous iterations of the mod?

2 hours ago, DarkNova50 said:

I haven't downloaded the newest update yet. Is the manual option to activate the curses from the MCM menu still available? I usually just roleplay scenarios where the curse makes sense to take place, and I've never bothered much with the hormonal aspect of the mod, or the weight change. 

Also, when it says Force use of YPS make up color for bimbo (lipstick and eye shadow only) in the update notes, what does that mean, exactly? Does the bimbo curse use the colour of makeup currently equipped when applying the curse? Or is it different in some other way from previous iterations of the mod?

It means the mod should use the custom colors defined in the MCM menu of YPS Fashion.... but only for lips and eye shadow.

11 minutes ago, Snowmoon said:

The metabolism hormone is now very high, still no transformation. Slept a couple of times and still nada.

How high is Metabolism? both Bimbo and Metabolism hormones should be above 90 for the final stage to have a chance to trigger.

8 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

If you sleep in a bed overnight it should work. Hormone effect updates are triggered by sleeping in a bed.

On another note, YPS and Hormones seem to not be cooperating on changing my character's hair color to blond (specified in both the YPS menu and Hormones) and it just turns pitch black, and using the mirror to check yields a result of Hair Color: (Blank Space). Any ideas on how to fix that? Reinstall YPS maybe? For reference, I use YPS 5.4.1. Was this built with 6.0 in mind?

14 minutes ago, w234aew said:

If you sleep in a bed overnight it should work. Hormone effect updates are triggered by sleeping in a bed.

On another note, YPS and Hormones seem to not be cooperating on changing my character's hair color to blond (specified in both the YPS menu and Hormones) and it just turns pitch black, and using the mirror to check yields a result of Hair Color: (Blank Space). Any ideas on how to fix that? Reinstall YPS maybe? For reference, I use YPS 5.4.1. Was this built with 6.0 in mind?

That is probable yes... YPS changed the way certain actions can be called remotely with mod events. 

I should update the file description to indicate that 6.0 is required.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is probable yes... YPS changed the way certain actions can be called remotely with mod events. 

I should update the file description to indicate that 6.0 is required.

I've also been getting the black hair bug with yps 6.0 (which I've been using since October last year if the dates on my system are correct). Such a shame it hasn't been updated in so long.

YPS hair colour change was working fine with Hormones up 'til the version before the current one.

I haven't tried the blonde bimbo hair lately... but I am currently testing a character that went from dark hair by default, to Alicia hair (red) to Bimbo and Succubus .. she is currently wearing pink hair as a result.

Since the options about hair color have changed, you can try a few things:

- make sure the Hair Color option is really set (uncheck and check it back in)

- edit the color values the same way, either using the color swatch or the new text input for a hexadecimal value for the colors.

Whenever I play with this mod, the hormone values in the mcm are always stuck at zero, and never seem to change no matter what. I have all of the required mods installed and am using the current version. I've tried reinstalling the mods and starting a new game, as well as sleeping as stated above, but nothing I have done seems to fix it. Any ideas? thanks in advance

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

When you wake up from sleep, do you see this message?  "Something is changing.. you can feel it."

I will add some debug messages to make it easier to troubleshoot. I should have a small patch out by tomorrow.

No, I don't. I am definitely getting some bimbo thoughts but the transition itself is not triggering.

idk why but having this mod active with Devious Training just does not work together, if DT is enabled in the mcm anytime hormones updates the game will slow down to 1fps and become a slideshow and if saved the save game will permanently be like this, I actually had the same issue with Player Succubus Quest which i found out was the cum inflation scaling option that was causing this to happen for some reason, still haven't figured out DT.

Just noticed that in the latest update, the succubus hair can override the bimbo hair if the hormones/conditions are right, awesome! I've been wanting that feature for a while!

Only question now is does the permanent bimbo curse after 14 days revert the hair? Or does the succubus color stay (Which I would prefer).

Gave up on waiting for the bimbo curse to trigger naturally, wasn't doing the thing so I triggered it through the MCM. However I noticed you've changed how it works with YPS fashion and it now gives me some very ugly blue eyeshadow and bright scarlet lipstick. Would it be possible to add an option to choose, for example, which nails/eyeshadow/lips from the YPS packs are used? Perhaps with the possibility of using half-lid eyeshadow and such too.

9 hours ago, Snowmoon said:

Gave up on waiting for the bimbo curse to trigger naturally, wasn't doing the thing so I triggered it through the MCM. However I noticed you've changed how it works with YPS fashion and it now gives me some very ugly blue eyeshadow and bright scarlet lipstick. Would it be possible to add an option to choose, for example, which nails/eyeshadow/lips from the YPS packs are used? Perhaps with the possibility of using half-lid eyeshadow and such too.

It uses the custom eyeshadow/lipstick colors set in the YPS MCM (under makeup), change those and it should change the color on next application. Also, the curse isn't triggered by waiting, you have to sleep in a bed after the metabolism hormone reaches a high enough level.

Does anyone use hormones with bodytypes of skyrim?

Trying to put them both together but since both kind of modify the body do you feel there will be a conflict?

I do so enjoy having bodytypes of various sizes in skyrim with different skins but it also makes me generate the armor at 0 slider so that bodytypes can change the armor to fit.

However, that means that when hormones modifies the player, the armor typically is off.

Just thought I'd ask about hormones and bodytypes to see if anyone is using them together.

2 hours ago, asmondar said:

Does anyone use hormones with bodytypes of skyrim?

Trying to put them both together but since both kind of modify the body do you feel there will be a conflict?

I do so enjoy having bodytypes of various sizes in skyrim with different skins but it also makes me generate the armor at 0 slider so that bodytypes can change the armor to fit.

However, that means that when hormones modifies the player, the armor typically is off.

Just thought I'd ask about hormones and bodytypes to see if anyone is using them together.

theres a mod that changes body types of all the npcs and even player i think and it uses slif so it will work alongside other mods that scale and also use slif.

think that if you are going to connect the bimbo curse to the hormones level the bimbo effects should also be connected to the hormone level with depending on the bimbo hormone level you might wake up with makeup or blonde hair or bigger breast and or a random effect like tripping or something like that.

But maybe this could just be an optional feature in the mcm idk.

47 minutes ago, boredwilhelm said:

Any plans to convert it to SE as well? Or does an SE variant already exist?

Not Soon.  Basically, Hormones ties into other mods that don't exist in the same form in SE and never will (Body mods in particular) so a conversion is Not Trivial.  It's on track to be addressed in a couple of years.  Maybe.  Once it and the other mods from DeepBlueFrog are considered finished.